NATION

PASSWORD

Who are the political figures which you admire the most?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
User avatar
Kergstan
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 442
Founded: May 09, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Who are the political figures which you admire the most?

Postby Kergstan » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:22 pm

Who are the political figures (Presidents,revolutionaries, philosophers...) who inspired you?
And did you abrutly ever changed idea about someone you used to admire or hate in the past?

To me those figures are Thomas Sankara, Fidel Castro, Che Guevara, Abdullah Ocalan, Sub-comandante Marcos, Lenin among others.

I changed opinion drastically about Hugo Chávez, while i still admire parts of his stay in power i dislike how misleading he was, the endemic corruption and mismanagement during his rule and the birth of the boliburguesia.
I DON'T USE NS STATS

SRKNA Latest News
Nacrad agreed to our plan to end hostilities and resolve the Ankedo issue | A kergstani soldier died during a demining operation in Ratsirana

User avatar
Sundiata
Minister
 
Posts: 2462
Founded: Sep 27, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Sundiata » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:31 pm

John F. Kennedy, the first and only Catholic President of the United States.
Gender: Male
Religion: Catholic (Opus Dei)
Politics: Solidarity (Catholic Social Teaching)
Economics: Rerum Novarum (The Encyclical)
Alignment: Lawful Good

"Don't say, 'That person bothers me.' Think: 'That person sanctifies me.'"
-St. Josemaria Escriva (Founder of Opus Dei)

User avatar
Romextly
Diplomat
 
Posts: 900
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Romextly » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:34 pm

Scipio Publius, John F. Kennedy and Pope John Paul II
Santa Selena wrote:
... Alright, that's it, get the bombs, we're declaring war.

-Sandre Maint


The head of the leader of Romextly.
Pro: life, military, religion
Anti:Abortion, contraceptions, Pacifists
My military tier is 8,8,9
Put this in your signature if you OPPOSE the legalisation of cannibalism
All lives matter!
Proud Catholic

User avatar
Sundiata
Minister
 
Posts: 2462
Founded: Sep 27, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Sundiata » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:40 pm

Romextly wrote:Scipio Publius, John F. Kennedy and Pope John Paul II

Great choices.
Gender: Male
Religion: Catholic (Opus Dei)
Politics: Solidarity (Catholic Social Teaching)
Economics: Rerum Novarum (The Encyclical)
Alignment: Lawful Good

"Don't say, 'That person bothers me.' Think: 'That person sanctifies me.'"
-St. Josemaria Escriva (Founder of Opus Dei)

User avatar
Ethel mermania
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 105968
Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:40 pm

Washington, Lincoln, MLK. ed koch. Daniel patrick Moynihan.
The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.

http://www.salientpartners.com/epsilont ... ilizations

User avatar
Fartsniffage
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37688
Founded: Dec 19, 2005
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Fartsniffage » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:45 pm

Alfred the Great.
Strong opinions, lightly held.

User avatar
State of Turelisa
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 375
Founded: May 30, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby State of Turelisa » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:53 pm

Martin Luther for encouraging the schism in the Catholic church with his controversial Ninety-five Theses, which began the Reformation.

Margaret Thatcher for her radical reforms which reduced inflation and increased the national rate of productivity, by privatisation of industry, making secondary industrial action illegal, and keeping a firm grip on public spending and borrowing. She also was the last Prime Minister to try and advance traditional social values by encouraging self-sufficiency, and at a time when hard-Left councils were allowing literature promoting homosexuality as a lifestyle to be read in schools under their local authority, introduced the counter-measure of Section 28 and created the National Curriculum.
Last edited by State of Turelisa on Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Sundiata
Minister
 
Posts: 2462
Founded: Sep 27, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Sundiata » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:09 pm

State of Turelisa wrote:Martin Luther for encouraging the schism in the Catholic church with his controversial Ninety-five Theses, which began the Reformation.

...
Gender: Male
Religion: Catholic (Opus Dei)
Politics: Solidarity (Catholic Social Teaching)
Economics: Rerum Novarum (The Encyclical)
Alignment: Lawful Good

"Don't say, 'That person bothers me.' Think: 'That person sanctifies me.'"
-St. Josemaria Escriva (Founder of Opus Dei)

User avatar
Rusozak
Minister
 
Posts: 2019
Founded: Jun 14, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Rusozak » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:11 pm

Sundiata wrote:John F. Kennedy, the first and only Catholic President of the United States.


Kind of a weird qualifier. I do admire Kennedy, but more for how he pushed the nation towards going to the moon.
NOTE: This nation's government style, policies, and opinions in roleplay or forum 7 does not represent my true beliefs. It is purely for the enjoyment of the game.

User avatar
Sao Nova Europa
Diplomat
 
Posts: 710
Founded: Apr 20, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Sao Nova Europa » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:22 pm

As far as modern politicians go, I do admire Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan for bringing back to the mainstream the ideals of limited government and free markets (though both had to make compromises of course, and personally I am more socially liberal than either of them). Bill Clinton and Tony Blair come close as sensible, third way centrists. For contemporary politicians, I would say Emmanuel Macron for his vision of the EU and his attempts to reform the French economy.

For older historical figures, I would say Winston Churchill for his wartime leadership and Eleftherios Venizelos and Charilaos Trikoupis (both reformist Greek politicians: the first doubled the size of Greece during the Balkan Wars while the second was a modernizer trying to make the Greek state efficient and to build up Greece's infrastructure).

I do admire Napoleon, Alexander the Great and John Komnenos as historical political figures, but I would most certainly not vote for them or want them to rule over me. :p :p
Signature:

"I’ve just bitten a snake. Never mind me, I’ve got business to look after."
- Guo Jing ‘The Brave Archer’.

“In war, to keep the upper hand, you have to think two or three moves ahead of the enemy.”
- Char Aznable

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
- Sun Tzu

User avatar
Major-Tom
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11693
Founded: Mar 09, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Major-Tom » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:32 pm

Ataturk, Mandela, Bhutto, Attlee, LaFollette, Pedro II, Lula, FDR, & many many more I'm not thinking of for historical political leaders/influential figures. As for those in modern day, there are few leaders I have a deep admiration for, barring people like Jacinda Ardern, though there are plenty of leaders to have a grudging respect for.
Last edited by Major-Tom on Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White Trash Hipster- Overly Proud Arizonan - Swimmer - Hiker - Powered by Caffeine and Nicotine
Who is Tom?
Other Pertinent Factbooks
Pro: Social Democracy, Labour Unions, Progressivism, Liberalism, Gun Rights, Environmentalism, Civil Liberties; TLDR, broadly Centre-Left(ish)

User avatar
Kergstan
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 442
Founded: May 09, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kergstan » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:37 pm

Major-Tom wrote:Ataturk, Mandela, Bhutto, Attlee, LaFollette, Pedro II, Lula, FDR, & many many more I'm not thinking of for historical political leaders/influential figures. As for those in modern day, there are few leaders I have a deep admiration for, barring people like Jacinda Ardern, though there are plenty of leaders to have a grudging respect for.


Oh shi i forgot the great Mandela..

Zulfiqar or Benazir Bhutto? When it comes to the second i admire her too but not to a very large extent.
As for Lula i based part of my high school final thesis on him, especially the ''fome zero'' and ''bolsa familia'' programs as i was in gastronomic high school.
I DON'T USE NS STATS

SRKNA Latest News
Nacrad agreed to our plan to end hostilities and resolve the Ankedo issue | A kergstani soldier died during a demining operation in Ratsirana

User avatar
Kubra
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12840
Founded: Apr 15, 2006
Libertarian Police State

Postby Kubra » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:45 pm

Garibaldi all the way, nicest dude to ever lead people into, um, brutal marches and brutal battles.
“Atomic war is inevitable. It will destroy half of humanity: it is going to destroy immense human riches. It is very possible. The atomic war is going to provoke a true inferno on Earth. But it will not impede Communism.”
-Comrade Posadas

User avatar
Major-Tom
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11693
Founded: Mar 09, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Major-Tom » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:47 pm

Kergstan wrote:
Major-Tom wrote:Ataturk, Mandela, Bhutto, Attlee, LaFollette, Pedro II, Lula, FDR, & many many more I'm not thinking of for historical political leaders/influential figures. As for those in modern day, there are few leaders I have a deep admiration for, barring people like Jacinda Ardern, though there are plenty of leaders to have a grudging respect for.


Oh shi i forgot the great Mandela..

Zulfiqar or Benazir Bhutto? When it comes to the second i admire her too but not to a very large extent.
As for Lula i based part of my high school final thesis on him, especially the ''fome zero'' and ''bolsa familia'' programs as i was in gastronomic high school.


Benazir is the one I know more about, she was certainly not without flaws, but her steadfast attempts to advance literacy, women's rights, and economic mobility where it was dangerous to do so is admirable. In the end, she was killed for it.

Lula was a cool guy, still is, also not without faults and I can see why he became polarizing, but he put his soul and all his energy into lifting people out of poverty.
Last edited by Major-Tom on Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White Trash Hipster- Overly Proud Arizonan - Swimmer - Hiker - Powered by Caffeine and Nicotine
Who is Tom?
Other Pertinent Factbooks
Pro: Social Democracy, Labour Unions, Progressivism, Liberalism, Gun Rights, Environmentalism, Civil Liberties; TLDR, broadly Centre-Left(ish)

User avatar
Dresderstan
Senator
 
Posts: 3811
Founded: Jan 18, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dresderstan » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:53 pm

Caesar, Napoleon, Lincoln, Grant, Ike, Churchill, Washington, Hamilton, De Gaulle, MLK, Gandhi, FDR, Teddy, Alexander The Great, Catherine The Great, Charlemagne, Joan of Arc, Elizabeth I, Louis XIV, Kennedy, Richard the Lionheart, Henry II, and a few more, but these are just the easy ones off the top of my head.
21 year old, male from Pennsylvania and proud of it. Love sports like baseball and hockey, enjoy video games and TV. Music is love, music is life. Formula 1 is better than NASCAR. Gay Centrist/Centre-Rightist.

Hyperpartisanship will be the downfall of civilized democratic society, it's already in progress as we speak, yet the people are too blinded by their hate to realize it.
Fleeing a Democratic country in the west facing "political upheaval" is a sign of being a coward unwilling to accept any sort of result not fit to their liking.

User avatar
Disgraces
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 186
Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Disgraces » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:57 pm

PERÓN
I use NS stats.

User avatar
Chan Island
Senator
 
Posts: 4630
Founded: Nov 26, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chan Island » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:58 pm

I don't really admire any given figure per se. Some of them I think were great at some things, but then were less good at others. Others I think could have been great and are admirable, but were dealt a bad hand which tainted history's view of them.


State of Turelisa wrote:
Margaret Thatcher


Cringe
Conserative Morality wrote:"It's not time yet" is a tactic used by reactionaries in every era. "It's not time for democracy, it's not time for capitalism, it's not time for emancipation." Of course it's not time. It's never time, not on its own. You make it time. If you're under fire in the no-man's land of WW1, you start digging a foxhole even if the ideal time would be when you *aren't* being bombarded, because once you wait for it to be 'time', other situations will need your attention, assuming you survive that long. If the fields aren't furrowed, plow them. If the iron is not hot, make it so. If society is not ready, change it.

User avatar
Radiatia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7934
Founded: Oct 25, 2011
Capitalizt

Postby Radiatia » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:01 pm

Benjamin Disraeli, although I admire him as much for his contributions to literature as to politics.

However his politics (one-nation Toryism) strongly influenced my own views and I further admire him for overcoming antisemitism in the 1870s to become Britain's first (and to my knowledge only) Jewish Prime Minister.

User avatar
Rojava Free State
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19432
Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:10 pm

Andrew Yang, Bernie Sanders, Rashida Talib, and Rob Ford. One for their politics, one for the memes and two for both.
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

User avatar
New Bremerton
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1347
Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Bremerton » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:12 pm

Liberal New Atheists such as Sam Harris, Christopher Hitchens, Richard Dawkins, and Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Maajid Nawaz (anti-woke liberal and ex-jihadist terrorist turned Muslim reformer)

Anti-feminists such as Christina Hoff Sommers, Karen Straughan, Cassie Jaye, James Damore, and Warren Farrell, not to mention our very own Ostroeuropa

Coleman Hughes (liberal, Democrat critic of Black Lives Matter; he's black in case that wasn't clear)

Douglas Murray (critic of Islam and mass Muslim immigration to Europe)

Liu Xiaobo, Chen Guangcheng, Ai Weiwei, Tank Man, Hu Yaobang, Zhao Ziyang, Li Wenliang, and other anti-CCP dissidents, internal liberal reformers, and whistleblowers within China

Anti-corruption activist Clare Rewcastle-Brown, who fought to free Malaysia from a corrupt, authoritarian regime. She's the only reason the old regime collapsed in the first place. She should be bestowed honorary Malaysian citizenship.

Chris Chappell of China Uncensored and America Uncovered (the former program exposes the CCP's sinister machinations; the latter sets the record straight on all things related to America for a foreign audience in an unbiased and impartial manner)

Jimmy Lai (founder of Apple Daily, a HK-based pro-democracy tabloid)

Chris Patten (last governor of HK prior to the city's fateful Handover to the CCP in 1997; stands with HK)

David Ben-Gurion (founded a nation-state and refuge for Jews fleeing persecution against all the odds)

Tsai Ing-wen (current president of Taiwan and major thorn in Xi Jinping's backside; stands with HK)

Joshua Wong, Agnes Chow, Nathan Law (leading members of Demosisto, a pro-democracy political party in HK)

Anson Chan, Martin Lee, Emily Lau, Claudia Mo, Leung Kwok-hung, and other high-profile pro-democracy leaders in HK

Nikki Haley (ardent supporter of Israel)

Franklin D. Roosevelt (New Deal and victory in WWII helped end Great Depression and MAGA)

John McCain (Vietnam War veteran and advocate of military justice against murderous butcher Bashar al-Assad)

John Locke (founding father of liberalism)

Political figures I used to admire:

Lim Kit Siang, Anwar Ibrahim, Mahathir Mohamad (huge disappointments who let me and the rest of my country down)

Noam Chomsky, Norman Finkelstein, George Galloway, and other controversial, far-left public figures

Barack Obama (huge foreign policy disappointment; betrayed Israel's trust toward the very end, cowed by Russian meddling in Syria and Ukraine)

Donald Trump is a special case. Here is a man I strongly admire in some ways (e.g. populist/anti-establishment, standing up to China, standing with HK and Taiwan, standing with Israel, advocating men's rights, All Lives Matter as a counter to BLM, lawsuit against race-based affirmative action in college admissions, tough immigration policy) yet remain fiercely critical of in other ways (e.g. "law and order" and heavy-handed response to BLM protests and riots, failure to contain coronavirus pandemic domestically, trade war against EU and other allies, betraying the Syrian Kurds in their time of need, signing off on an expensive arms deal with Saudi Arabia, failing to halt the inhumane and callous intervention in Yemen, pledging to appoint pro-life justices to the Supreme Court, failing to adequately distance himself from the far-right).
Libera te tutemet ex inferis (Liberate yourself from hell)
Alt of Glorious Hong Kong. View Factbook here.

User avatar
Federal Republic Of America And The Cari
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 112
Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Federal Republic Of America And The Cari » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:16 pm

Dresderstan wrote:Caesar, Napoleon, Lincoln, Grant, Ike, Churchill, Washington, Hamilton, De Gaulle, MLK, Gandhi, FDR, Teddy, Alexander The Great, Catherine The Great, Charlemagne, Joan of Arc, Elizabeth I, Louis XIV, Kennedy, Richard the Lionheart, Henry II, and a few more, but these are just the easy ones off the top of my head.

Good choices
https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr8jsp
.quote,https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=31417&p=1258384#p1258384
Giant meteor 2020,just fuck it all
Federal Republic of America and the Caribbean
Leaders of the country -local frying pan,señor medico peste and local morbidly obese Latino boy
Why yes I am a shitty world builder,definition of retarded,and a piece of shi- can you just stop reading this sig?
Some modern day musicians who's fans worship like gods(like those emo bands everyone used to listen to,Nicki Minaj, The whole of modern reggaeton, stereotypical Tumblr Girls turned musicians (you know what time mean)'s music is so bad it should be considered a war crime playing that in a store

✊ Nouveau Quebecois did nothing wrong ✊

User avatar
Federal Republic Of America And The Cari
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 112
Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Federal Republic Of America And The Cari » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:23 pm

New Bremerton wrote:Liberal New Atheists such as Sam Harris, Christopher Hitchens, Richard Dawkins, and Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Maajid Nawaz (anti-woke liberal and ex-jihadist terrorist turned Muslim reformer)

Anti-feminists such as Christina Hoff Sommers, Karen Straughan, Cassie Jaye, James Damore, and Warren Farrell, not to mention our very own Ostroeuropa

Coleman Hughes (liberal, Democrat critic of Black Lives Matter; he's black in case that wasn't clear)

Douglas Murray (critic of Islam and mass Muslim immigration to Europe)

Liu Xiaobo, Chen Guangcheng, Ai Weiwei, Tank Man, Hu Yaobang, Zhao Ziyang, Li Wenliang, and other anti-CCP dissidents, internal liberal reformers, and whistleblowers within China

Anti-corruption activist Clare Rewcastle-Brown, who fought to free Malaysia from a corrupt, authoritarian regime. She's the only reason the old regime collapsed in the first place. She should be bestowed honorary Malaysian citizenship.

Chris Chappell of China Uncensored and America Uncovered (the former program exposes the CCP's sinister machinations; the latter sets the record straight on all things related to America for a foreign audience in an unbiased and impartial manner)

Jimmy Lai (founder of Apple Daily, a HK-based pro-democracy tabloid)

Chris Patten (last governor of HK prior to the city's fateful Handover to the CCP in 1997; stands with HK)

David Ben-Gurion (founded a nation-state and refuge for Jews fleeing persecution against all the odds)

Tsai Ing-wen (current president of Taiwan and major thorn in Xi Jinping's backside; stands with HK)

Joshua Wong, Agnes Chow, Nathan Law (leading members of Demosisto, a pro-democracy political party in HK)

Anson Chan, Martin Lee, Emily Lau, Claudia Mo, Leung Kwok-hung, and other high-profile pro-democracy leaders in HK

Nikki Haley (ardent supporter of Israel)

Franklin D. Roosevelt (New Deal and victory in WWII helped end Great Depression and MAGA)

John McCain (Vietnam War veteran and advocate of military justice against murderous butcher Bashar al-Assad)

John Locke (founding father of liberalism)

Political figures I used to admire:

Lim Kit Siang, Anwar Ibrahim, Mahathir Mohamad (huge disappointments who let me and the rest of my country down)

Noam Chomsky, Norman Finkelstein, George Galloway, and other controversial, far-left public figures

Barack Obama (huge foreign policy disappointment; betrayed Israel's trust toward the very end, cowed by Russian meddling in Syria and Ukraine)

Donald Trump is a special case. Here is a man I strongly admire in some ways (e.g. populist/anti-establishment, standing up to China, standing with HK and Taiwan, standing with Israel, advocating men's rights, All Lives Matter as a counter to BLM, lawsuit against race-based affirmative action in college admissions, tough immigration policy) yet remain fiercely critical of in other ways (e.g. "law and order" and heavy-handed response to BLM protests and riots, failure to contain coronavirus pandemic domestically, trade war against EU and other allies, betraying the Syrian Kurds in their time of need, signing off on an expensive arms deal with Saudi Arabia, failing to halt the inhumane and callous intervention in Yemen, pledging to appoint pro-life justices to the Supreme Court, failing to adequately distance himself from the far-right).

EVEN FUCKING BETTER
https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr8jsp
.quote,https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=31417&p=1258384#p1258384
Giant meteor 2020,just fuck it all
Federal Republic of America and the Caribbean
Leaders of the country -local frying pan,señor medico peste and local morbidly obese Latino boy
Why yes I am a shitty world builder,definition of retarded,and a piece of shi- can you just stop reading this sig?
Some modern day musicians who's fans worship like gods(like those emo bands everyone used to listen to,Nicki Minaj, The whole of modern reggaeton, stereotypical Tumblr Girls turned musicians (you know what time mean)'s music is so bad it should be considered a war crime playing that in a store

✊ Nouveau Quebecois did nothing wrong ✊

User avatar
Rojava Free State
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19432
Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:24 pm

Marcus Aurelius was a really introspective guy. His thoughts were like a stream of consciousness, endlessly philosophizing.
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

User avatar
Kyundao
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 157
Founded: Jan 02, 2020
Corporate Police State

Postby Kyundao » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:41 pm

For me it's Calvin Coolidge, Lee Kuan Yew and Confucius.

User avatar
Latvijas Otra Republika
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1749
Founded: Feb 22, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Latvijas Otra Republika » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:46 pm

Never found idolizing any real stranger as something you should do, would rather form my own ideas. People will only end up disappointing you.

Unironicly - If there are any I’d say Aldis Gobzems, guy might be a little off sometimes but he’s doing big things. Like Donald Trump as well, Julian Assange isn’t too bad.
Big up LV Rugby. Gobzems - 2022. Trump - 2020. .-.-.-.

2024: The Long Peace - Latvia
Land of The Free
"Just so tired of being so tired"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: -Astoria-, An Alan Smithee Nation, Borderlands of Rojava, Debate Proxy 1, Ethel mermania, Glenbrook, House of the Falling Sun, Ifreann, Nobel Hobos 2, Parxland, Santa Lucia, Zarvarza

Advertisement

Remove ads