NATION

PASSWORD

Fight against Capitalism

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kyundao
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyundao » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:47 pm

ArmedKing wrote:ceasefire endedPrepare to go to war :3.

The Defense Ministry gathered around in the war room following the end of the ceasefire. After some debating over what to do, the Defense Ministry decided it'd be best to just nuke ArmedKing to oblivion and end its agression towards the civilized world once and for all.

Defense Minister: Well gentlemen, let's just nuke these bastards off the map already.

Everyone present nodded in agreement. The order had been given. At least a couple dozen intercontinental ballistic missiles were launched. Considering Kyundao - now ruled by emperors this time around - had an extensive anti-nuclear defense system that still worked as if it was brand new, the Kyundaoans were safe from any possible counterattacks of a similar scale. Meanwhile ArmedKing was still a ruined messed with barely anything to defend it from nukes, let alone a small airstrike.

The intercontinental ballistic missiles eventually reached their targets. Nuclear blasts went off all over ArmedKing, destroying everything ArmedKing had rebuilt.
Last edited by Kyundao on Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kyundao
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyundao » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:56 pm

With ArmedKing in ruins (again), the Kyundaoan government presents the terms of ArmedKing's surrender.

1. Renounce warfare.
2. Replace your nation's government.
3. Implement market-based reforms.

Refusal to sign this peace treaty will result in the total destruction of your nation, so act wisely.

Linkers Sha
Envoy

Founded: May 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Linkers Sha » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:00 pm

Umm i dont know if Linkers Sha should get involved or not
Linkers Sha
"For a greater Linkers Sha !!!"
For an armed, free and equal Linkers Sha !!!
Ministry of Health News : The Ministry of Health has started researching the causes for the increase in vision-related disorders in the populace, as the number of laser-surgeries for treating near-sightedness has skyrocketed in recent years.
News From Egypt: Egyptians from British and American-occupied territories of Egypt have now been granted permission to meet their families and loved ones separated from them in Linkers Sha-occupied Egypt. However, residents of LS-occupied Egypt have still not been granted permission to leave the region.
lots of Thanks and credits for New Carthagea

Kyundao
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyundao » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:02 pm

Linkers Sha wrote:Umm i dont know if Linkers Sha should get involved or not

OOC: ArmedKing got ganged up on and destroyed the first time. This time they got nuked to high hell. It's not worth it dude.

Libertalonia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertalonia » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:03 pm

ooc: Im so tempted to sell weapons to the capitalist nations, and use the stockpile of cruise missiles
Shinjou declares it's now a people's 4th reich. The navy reports strange sights in the sea, possibly eisterian vessels. a new terrorist movement has been terrorising southern paxana and other smaller countries. The LNS callhiem has been ordered to attack any vessels coming into libertalonia waters
Why yes, we are infact a free democratic nation that tries to protect others and have more flaws than united st- can we just please have your Oil and gold already?
I might have an extreme love for C&C
I'm trying to win wars but those space empires and magicfests keep getting in the way lol

Linkers Sha
Envoy

Founded: May 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Linkers Sha » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:04 pm

Kyundao wrote:
Linkers Sha wrote:Umm i dont know if Linkers Sha should get involved or not

OOC: ArmedKing got ganged up on and destroyed the first time. This time they got nuked to high hell. It's not worth it dude.

I mean all cities in Linkers Sha are underground so nukes wont work on me but mehh were in the non-aligned movement and not in the warsaw pact so i guess il stay quiet and watch the world burn
Linkers Sha
"For a greater Linkers Sha !!!"
For an armed, free and equal Linkers Sha !!!
Ministry of Health News : The Ministry of Health has started researching the causes for the increase in vision-related disorders in the populace, as the number of laser-surgeries for treating near-sightedness has skyrocketed in recent years.
News From Egypt: Egyptians from British and American-occupied territories of Egypt have now been granted permission to meet their families and loved ones separated from them in Linkers Sha-occupied Egypt. However, residents of LS-occupied Egypt have still not been granted permission to leave the region.
lots of Thanks and credits for New Carthagea

Libertalonia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertalonia » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:13 pm

Libertalonia announces the sale of cruise missiles to smaller capitalist nations
Shinjou declares it's now a people's 4th reich. The navy reports strange sights in the sea, possibly eisterian vessels. a new terrorist movement has been terrorising southern paxana and other smaller countries. The LNS callhiem has been ordered to attack any vessels coming into libertalonia waters
Why yes, we are infact a free democratic nation that tries to protect others and have more flaws than united st- can we just please have your Oil and gold already?
I might have an extreme love for C&C
I'm trying to win wars but those space empires and magicfests keep getting in the way lol

ArmedKing
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby ArmedKing » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:04 am

Bruh.No.We going to start again ,with rules
Last edited by ArmedKing on Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of the Autumnal Court.
Semper Ad Dei,
We will rise from the ash....
Deus Will rise again.....

Caer Sidi is my Home now :3
MORE GLITTER!
Best Replies

Corner taken quickly...Origi!!!

Bruh.No.We are going to start again, with rules

Harmonic Empire be like...Canabilism

Founder of SACO

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:18 am

OOC: I hope you don't mind if I don't retcon the poetry and speech that my characters made early on in the thread. Is this okay?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Velarland
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Velarland » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:22 am

nice

La Xinga
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby La Xinga » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:22 am

La xingan forces cross the border into Populistan, digging into defensive positions.

The Greater Imperial State of Japan
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Imperial State of Japan » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:59 am

Dai Nippon Teikoku, along with its allies in the Daitō Ajia Kyōei-ken, hereby declare war on the state of ArmedKing.

ArmedKing
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby ArmedKing » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:30 am

Guys.STFU.No more posts until i say so.
Proud Member of the Autumnal Court.
Semper Ad Dei,
We will rise from the ash....
Deus Will rise again.....

Caer Sidi is my Home now :3
MORE GLITTER!