NATION

PASSWORD

Tupeia raw materials trade

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Tupeia
Envoy
 
Posts: 219
Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Tupeia raw materials trade

Postby Tupeia » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:56 am

"I am Heiner Von Hardenberg, head of the noble Hardenberg family. Recently, in negotiations with other aristocratic houses, we opened this store of our natural resources from our colonies and plantations"

"Our economy has always relied on the export of raw materials produced by our great nation. Our vessels will ensure delivery to your people safely and carefully"

"The list of products is here:"
Product list

"Finally if something is not on the list as an example of cabbage, natural gas or similar, please feel free to order it and we will deliver it to you"

Order Form
Code: Select all
Nation/Organization name:
Person in charge of order:
Products you wish to import:
Quantity (each):
Location to be delivered:
Is this a recurring delivery?:
If yes, how often?:     
Last edited by Tupeia on Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
La xinga
Minister
 
Posts: 3494
Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby La xinga » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:08 am

OOC: Hello! Good morning!

"La xingans rarely use their coin, they usually trade in goods. My nation's climate is not that hot to grow bananas, so we would like to import those. We'll give you in return grains, lots and lots of grains!

|
v

Nation/Organization name: La xingan Ministry of Agriculture
Person in charge of order: Jeff Greenberg
Products you wish to import: Bananas
Quantity (each): 20 Tons
Location to be delivered: Olimenyu Port
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Every 6 months.

THANK YOU!
He created everything, and he was forever and will always be. He is perfect and his word is always true. He will never change his word, and YOU would not be reading this signature if it was not for him to allow your eyes to see!
Average religious person. Nothing collided with nothing, the Almighty did everything, and the world is 5781 years old. Deal with it.
No, please don't argue! I'm innocent!

Yes, we may too, may all of us be innocent.

Unless you're not...

WAMP WAMP!
#KAG2020

If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
Hi, The east pacific!
GLORIOUS AMERICANIUM IMPERIUM!
Creationist, pro-life, straight.
ALL LIVES MATTER!

Nation in TEP. Don't endorse me if I am over 400 endos. Still a long way to go!

User avatar
Tupeia
Envoy
 
Posts: 219
Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tupeia » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:18 am

La xinga wrote:OOC: Hello! Good morning!

"La xingans rarely use their coin, they usually trade in goods. My nation's climate is not that hot to grow bananas, so we would like to import those. We'll give you in return grains, lots and lots of grains!

|
v

Nation/Organization name: La xingan Ministry of Agriculture
Person in charge of order: Jeff Greenberg
Products you wish to import: Bananas
Quantity (each): 20 Tons
Location to be delivered: Olimenyu Port
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Every 6 months.

THANK YOU!


OOC:Hello! Good morning!
IC: "Thank you for shopping. Your order has been processed. Your order will arrive in 2 hour"
Last edited by Tupeia on Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
La xinga
Minister
 
Posts: 3494
Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby La xinga » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:21 am

Tupeia wrote:
La xinga wrote:OOC: Hello! Good morning!

"La xingans rarely use their coin, they usually trade in goods. My nation's climate is not that hot to grow bananas, so we would like to import those. We'll give you in return grains, lots and lots of grains!

|
v

Nation/Organization name: La xingan Ministry of Agriculture
Person in charge of order: Jeff Greenberg
Products you wish to import: Bananas
Quantity (each): 20 Tons
Location to be delivered: Olimenyu Port
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Every 6 months.

THANK YOU!


OOC:Hello! Good morning!
IC: "Thank you for shopping. Your order has been processed. Your order will arrive in 2 hour"

"That fast? Well, I gotta tell the port workers we have a ship coming already! Have a good day sir."
He created everything, and he was forever and will always be. He is perfect and his word is always true. He will never change his word, and YOU would not be reading this signature if it was not for him to allow your eyes to see!
Average religious person. Nothing collided with nothing, the Almighty did everything, and the world is 5781 years old. Deal with it.
No, please don't argue! I'm innocent!

Yes, we may too, may all of us be innocent.

Unless you're not...

WAMP WAMP!
#KAG2020

If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
Hi, The east pacific!
GLORIOUS AMERICANIUM IMPERIUM!
Creationist, pro-life, straight.
ALL LIVES MATTER!

Nation in TEP. Don't endorse me if I am over 400 endos. Still a long way to go!

User avatar
Tupeia
Envoy
 
Posts: 219
Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tupeia » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:25 am

La xinga wrote:
Tupeia wrote:
OOC:Hello! Good morning!
IC: "Thank you for shopping. Your order has been processed. Your order will arrive in 2 hour"

"That fast? Well, I gotta tell the port workers we have a ship coming already! Have a good day sir."


"Our business policy is fast and secure "

User avatar
Vechirinkagrad
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Jun 16, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vechirinkagrad » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:55 am

Nation/Organization name: Vechirinkagrad
Person in charge of order: Minister for Trade, Vladimir "The Knife" Steckorofsky
Products you wish to import: Uranium, Iron
Quantity (each): 400 Tons UR, 10 Tons Iron
Location to be delivered: Vechirinkagrad State Port (Dock 6)
Is this a recurring delivery?: Y
If yes, how often?: Monthly

User avatar
Tupeia
Envoy
 
Posts: 219
Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tupeia » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:06 am

Vechirinkagrad wrote:Nation/Organization name: Vechirinkagrad
Person in charge of order: Minister for Trade, Vladimir "The Knife" Steckorofsky
Products you wish to import: Uranium, Iron
Quantity (each): 400 Tons UR, 10 Tons Iron
Location to be delivered: Vechirinkagrad State Port (Dock 6)
Is this a recurring delivery?: Y
If yes, how often?: Monthly

"Thank you for shopping. Your order has been processed. Your order will arrive in 5 hour"
Last edited by Tupeia on Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
La xinga
Minister
 
Posts: 3494
Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby La xinga » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:42 am

Tupeia wrote:
La xinga wrote:OOC: Hello! Good morning!

"La xingans rarely use their coin, they usually trade in goods. My nation's climate is not that hot to grow bananas, so we would like to import those. We'll give you in return grains, lots and lots of grains!

|
v

Nation/Organization name: La xingan Ministry of Agriculture
Person in charge of order: Jeff Greenberg
Products you wish to import: Bananas
Quantity (each): 20 Tons
Location to be delivered: Olimenyu Port
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Every 6 months.

THANK YOU!


OOC:Hello! Good morning!
IC: "Thank you for shopping. Your order has been processed. Your order will arrive in 2 hour"

Order has arrived, thank you.
He created everything, and he was forever and will always be. He is perfect and his word is always true. He will never change his word, and YOU would not be reading this signature if it was not for him to allow your eyes to see!
Average religious person. Nothing collided with nothing, the Almighty did everything, and the world is 5781 years old. Deal with it.
No, please don't argue! I'm innocent!

Yes, we may too, may all of us be innocent.

Unless you're not...

WAMP WAMP!
#KAG2020

If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
Hi, The east pacific!
GLORIOUS AMERICANIUM IMPERIUM!
Creationist, pro-life, straight.
ALL LIVES MATTER!

Nation in TEP. Don't endorse me if I am over 400 endos. Still a long way to go!

User avatar
Korporacy
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 20
Founded: Sep 08, 2019
Corporate Police State

Postby Korporacy » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:21 am

We want 10,000 tons of gold.
We have invaded and conquered 55 countries since our inception because of natural resources for sale, which prevented the Corporation from invading yours as well.

All resistance is in vain, hand over all your resources and people to the Corps troops.

User avatar
European Federation Reunified
Secretary
 
Posts: 38
Founded: Jun 20, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby European Federation Reunified » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:36 am

Nation/Organization name: The United States of European Federation Reunified
Person in charge of order: European Commerce Minister Antonio Sanchez
Products you wish to import: Oil
Quantity (each): 500.000 barrels
Location to be delivered: Port of Trieste
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Monthly

User avatar
Tupeia
Envoy
 
Posts: 219
Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tupeia » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:41 am

Korporacy wrote:We want 10,000 tons of gold.

"Thank you for shopping. Your order has been processed. Your order will arrive in 8 hour"

European Federation Reunified wrote:Nation/Organization name: The United States of European Federation Reunified
Person in charge of order: European Commerce Minister Antonio Sanchez
Products you wish to import: Oil
Quantity (each): 500.000 barrels
Location to be delivered: Port of Trieste
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Monthly

"Thank you for shopping. Your order has been processed. Your order will arrive in 9 hour"
Last edited by Tupeia on Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Andabna
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Oct 28, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Andabna » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:50 am

Nation/Organization name: Bogdani Shipyard
Person in charge of order: Tonibler Bogdani
Products you wish to import: iron
Quantity (each): 100,000 tonnes
Location to be delivered: Bogdani Shipyard
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Once a year

User avatar
Republic of Pine
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: Jan 06, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Republic of Pine » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:38 am

Nation/Organization name: Republic of Pine OTZ Holdings International
Person in charge of order: Helene Fletcher, Chief Tobacconist
Products you wish to import: Cigarettes and Unprocessed Tobacco
Quantity (each): 40 Tonne
Location to be delivered:

OTZ Warehouse Receiving
ATTN: Helene Fletcher
1616 Katu no.8
20010 Loutenzia
Republic of Pine


Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Quarterly (every four months)
Republic of Pine, resident nation of The Democratika

User avatar
Hobbes Dystopia
Attaché
 
Posts: 94
Founded: Mar 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbes Dystopia » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:19 am

Nation/Organization name: Hobbes Dystopia
Person in charge of order: The Central Mind's Commercial Subsection
Products you wish to import: iron
Quantity (each):c130 000 tones
Location to be delivered: See the attached documment with level 5 encryption.
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Once every five years
Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Big Brother "the Wise"?
I thought not. It’s not a story the Democrats would tell you. It’s a Dystopian legend.

Long live to science! Long live reason!

Pro: Science, Reason, Environmentalism, Social Democracy, New Atheism, Progressivism, Internationalism, Youth politics, EU;
Anti: Organised Religion, Traditionalists, Conspiracy theorists, Fascism, Stalinism, Science Denial, Young Earth Creationists, Anti-vaxxers, Flat earthers.

User avatar
Tupeia
Envoy
 
Posts: 219
Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tupeia » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:51 am

Andabna wrote:Nation/Organization name: Bogdani Shipyard
Person in charge of order: Tonibler Bogdani
Products you wish to import: iron
Quantity (each): 100,000 tonnes
Location to be delivered: Bogdani Shipyard
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Once a year


"Thank you for shopping. Your order has been processed. Your order will arrive in 8 hour"

Republic of Pine wrote:Nation/Organization name: Republic of Pine OTZ Holdings International
Person in charge of order: Helene Fletcher, Chief Tobacconist
Products you wish to import: Cigarettes and Unprocessed Tobacco
Quantity (each): 40 Tonne
Location to be delivered:

OTZ Warehouse Receiving
ATTN: Helene Fletcher
1616 Katu no.8
20010 Loutenzia
Republic of Pine


Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Quarterly (every four months)


"Thank you for shopping. Your order has been processed. Your order will arrive in 5 hour"

Hobbes Dystopia wrote:Nation/Organization name: Hobbes Dystopia
Person in charge of order: The Central Mind's Commercial Subsection
Products you wish to import: iron
Quantity (each):c130 000 tones
Location to be delivered: See the attached documment with level 5 encryption.
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Once every five years


"Thank you for shopping. Your order has been processed. Your order will arrive in 18 hour"
Last edited by Tupeia on Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Tupeia
Envoy
 
Posts: 219
Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tupeia » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:58 pm

bump

User avatar
Union of Rossiya
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 137
Founded: Feb 06, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Importing Agricultural Products

Postby Union of Rossiya » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:01 am

TO: Heiner Von Hardenberg

Saturday, 15th of August, 2020.


Contact Information:
KDE Global Inc HQ,
177 Patriot Avenue,
Novaya Moskva,
Central Province,
Union of Rossiya,
CAK 199-923

Tel: (+111) 01122 777555
Email: contact@KDEGlobal.iru

Return Adress: Mrs Anastasia Stalina, Office of Acquisitions, KDE Global Inc HQ


Greetings,

We would interested in purchasing some of your national produce.


Below you'll find the attached order form in your specified format.

Nation/Organization name: KDE Global Inc
Person in charge of order: Anastasia Stalina, Acquisitions Officer
Products you wish to import: Coffee ($98.50/tonne), Cotton ($140/tonne), Corn ($185.70/tonne), Cocoa ($1,950/tonne)
Quantity (each): 10,000 Tonnes of Each
Location to be delivered: Smolenko Wharf, Northern Province, Union of Rossiya
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Quarterly


The duration of this contract is for 4 years exactly.


Coffee: $985,000
Cotton: $1,400,000
Corn: $1,857,000
Cocoa: $19,500,000
Quarterly Total: $23,742,000


Coffee: $3,940,000
Cotton: $5,600,000
Corn: $7,428,000
Cocoa: $78,000,000
Yearly Cost: $94,968,000

Contract Total Worth: $379,872,000


$379,872,000 NSD will be wired immediately into your account upon acceptance of the order.

We look forward to doing business again in the future.


Regards

Anastasia Stalina

Wholesale Acquisition Officer
KDE Global Inc
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Wage-slave now, miss my NEET bucks. Taxation is theft
Pre-emptive Strike Policy - M.A.D. if you can hit me
IATA Member

User avatar
Tupeia
Envoy
 
Posts: 219
Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tupeia » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:38 pm

Union of Rossiya wrote:
TO: Heiner Von Hardenberg

Saturday, 15th of August, 2020.


Contact Information:
KDE Global Inc HQ,
177 Patriot Avenue,
Novaya Moskva,
Central Province,
Union of Rossiya,
CAK 199-923

Tel: (+111) 01122 777555
Email: contact@KDEGlobal.iru

Return Adress: Mrs Anastasia Stalina, Office of Acquisitions, KDE Global Inc HQ


Greetings,

We would interested in purchasing some of your national produce.


Below you'll find the attached order form in your specified format.

Nation/Organization name: KDE Global Inc
Person in charge of order: Anastasia Stalina, Acquisitions Officer
Products you wish to import: Coffee ($98.50/tonne), Cotton ($140/tonne), Corn ($185.70/tonne), Cocoa ($1,950/tonne)
Quantity (each): 10,000 Tonnes of Each
Location to be delivered: Smolenko Wharf, Northern Province, Union of Rossiya
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Quarterly


The duration of this contract is for 4 years exactly.


Coffee: $985,000
Cotton: $1,400,000
Corn: $1,857,000
Cocoa: $19,500,000
Quarterly Total: $23,742,000


Coffee: $3,940,000
Cotton: $5,600,000
Corn: $7,428,000
Cocoa: $78,000,000
Yearly Cost: $94,968,000

Contract Total Worth: $379,872,000


$379,872,000 NSD will be wired immediately into your account upon acceptance of the order.

We look forward to doing business again in the future.


Regards

Anastasia Stalina

Wholesale Acquisition Officer
KDE Global Inc



FOR: Mrs Anastasia Stalina, Office of Acquisitions, KDE Global Inc HQ
FROM:Heiner Von Hardenberg

Greetings,

We welcome you with good news, to inform you that your order has been accepted. Our ships are already at sea with cargo and will arrive in 18 hours.

We look forward to doing business again in the future.

Regards

Heiner Von Hardenberg

Official representative of all Tupeia companies and economic activities.
Last edited by Tupeia on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Hanshire
Attaché
 
Posts: 89
Founded: Jul 10, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hanshire » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:47 pm

Nation/Organization name: The Holy Empire of Hanshire
Person in charge of order: Daphanie Heenan, Head of Foreign Relations
Products you wish to import: Uranium
Quantity (each): 12 million tons
Location to be delivered: Hanshire
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Annually
My in-character responses do not reflect my real life views

User avatar
Varenskjyr
Secretary
 
Posts: 34
Founded: Jan 24, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Varenskjyr » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:46 am

Location: Office 103C at the Ministry of Central Economic Planning
Time: 00:32, August 16, 2020
Scene: Two bureaucrats are staring at a single document with a slight crease in the center.


Selim Hadad, a short man with an Ottoman-style mustache and an incredibly stressed look on his face. He turns to his comrade and says: "So, we have a shortage of... uhm."
Guthrad Skjaldson, a tall man with blonde hair that is rapidly showing signs of age. He looks quizzically at Selim and mutters: "Well according to the report the Finance Kommisar sent us, we're missing a lot of things."
Selim Hadad: "So what the hell? We're the ones in charge of this import order?"
Guthrad Skjaldson: "I guess so yeah. Let's see if we can figure out this paperwork."
Selim Hadad shakes his head: "Yeah no way in the twelve hells will I figure this out. Just stamp it."
Guthrad Skjaldson shrugs: "I guess either way we gotta get the goods. Let's just hope it's the right amount and we don't get shortages again. I can't deal with another rationing week."
Selim Hadad sighs and then turns away: "You'd think they'd hire better people for a job like this."


Image

Time: 05:24
Date: 08.15.20
Memo: Application of imports to the nation of Tupeia.
From: Ministry of Foreign Affairs in conjunction with the Ministry of Central Economic Planning

The Federated Republic of Varenskjyr is interested in establishing an import deal with the nation of Tupeia. Attached is the official application. Please confirm upon receipt of application.
Nation/Organization name: The Federated Republic of Varenskjyr
Person in charge of order: Selim Haddad, Chief Import Coordinator of the Lower Division of Resources and Quantifiable Goods at the Ministry of Central Economic Planning
Products you wish to import:
    25,000 tons of iron - $500,000 N$D
    500 tons of coal - $15,640 NSD
    2000 tons of unprocessed tobacco - $140,000 NSD
    2000 tons of potatoes - $160,000 NSD
    2000 tons of corn - $371,400 NSD
    Total Value: $1,187,040 NSD
Location to be delivered: Barakhazi
Is this a recurring delivery?: No
Last edited by Varenskjyr on Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
New Carthagea
Envoy
 
Posts: 268
Founded: Jul 20, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Carthagea » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:28 am

Nation/Organization name: New Carthagea / New Carthaginian Shipyards Corporation (NCSC)
Person in charge of order: Edward Elemanon, Chairperson, NCSC
Products you wish to import: Iron
Quantity (each): 1,500 Tonnes
Location to be delivered: Port of Olivieres
Is this a recurring delivery?: -
If yes, how often?: -
The Constitutional Monarchy of New Carthagea
OOC: Retrieved 85 old puppets for N-Day so far. Gotta do some more digging.
Overview | ♛ King Christophe II | ♖ Peace Treaty | ■ Government
Signup For Attending Our Royal Wedding!
Wedding Bells!  HM The King's sister Princess Victoria to marry William Chislehurst on 30 September, at St. Paul's Abbey
Phoenicia: No coalition has been declared yet, future of the government currently uncertain. Mithon Undaraut of the Conservatives expresses hope for an alliance with regional parties.

User avatar
Tupeia
Envoy
 
Posts: 219
Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tupeia » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:10 am

Hanshire wrote:Nation/Organization name: The Holy Empire of Hanshire
Person in charge of order: Daphanie Heenan, Head of Foreign Relations
Products you wish to import: Uranium
Quantity (each): 12 million tons
Location to be delivered: Hanshire
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Annually


"Thank you for shopping. Your order has been processed. Your order will arrive in 18 hour"

New Carthagea wrote:Nation/Organization name: New Carthagea / New Carthaginian Shipyards Corporation (NCSC)
Person in charge of order: Edward Elemanon, Chairperson, NCSC
Products you wish to import: Iron
Quantity (each): 1,500 Tonnes
Location to be delivered: Port of Olivieres
Is this a recurring delivery?: -
If yes, how often?: -


"Thank you for shopping. Your order has been processed. Your order will arrive in 18 hour"

User avatar
Tupeia
Envoy
 
Posts: 219
Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tupeia » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:13 am

Varenskjyr wrote:
Location: Office 103C at the Ministry of Central Economic Planning
Time: 00:32, August 16, 2020
Scene: Two bureaucrats are staring at a single document with a slight crease in the center.


Selim Hadad, a short man with an Ottoman-style mustache and an incredibly stressed look on his face. He turns to his comrade and says: "So, we have a shortage of... uhm."
Guthrad Skjaldson, a tall man with blonde hair that is rapidly showing signs of age. He looks quizzically at Selim and mutters: "Well according to the report the Finance Kommisar sent us, we're missing a lot of things."
Selim Hadad: "So what the hell? We're the ones in charge of this import order?"
Guthrad Skjaldson: "I guess so yeah. Let's see if we can figure out this paperwork."
Selim Hadad shakes his head: "Yeah no way in the twelve hells will I figure this out. Just stamp it."
Guthrad Skjaldson shrugs: "I guess either way we gotta get the goods. Let's just hope it's the right amount and we don't get shortages again. I can't deal with another rationing week."
Selim Hadad sighs and then turns away: "You'd think they'd hire better people for a job like this."



Time: 05:24
Date: 08.15.20
Memo: Application of imports to the nation of Tupeia.
From: Ministry of Foreign Affairs in conjunction with the Ministry of Central Economic Planning

The Federated Republic of Varenskjyr is interested in establishing an import deal with the nation of Tupeia. Attached is the official application. Please confirm upon receipt of application.
Nation/Organization name: The Federated Republic of Varenskjyr
Person in charge of order: Selim Haddad, Chief Import Coordinator of the Lower Division of Resources and Quantifiable Goods at the Ministry of Central Economic Planning
Products you wish to import:
    25,000 tons of iron - $500,000 N$D
    500 tons of coal - $15,640 NSD
    2000 tons of unprocessed tobacco - $140,000 NSD
    2000 tons of potatoes - $160,000 NSD
    2000 tons of corn - $371,400 NSD
    Total Value: $1,187,040 NSD
Location to be delivered: Barakhazi
Is this a recurring delivery?: No



FOR:Varenskjyr Ministry of Foreign Affairs in conjunction with the Ministry of Central Economic Planning
FROM:Heiner Von Hardenberg

Greetings,

We welcome you with good news, to inform you that your order has been accepted. Our ships are already at sea with cargo and will arrive in 18 hours.

We look forward to doing business again in the future.

Regards

Heiner Von Hardenberg

Official representative of all Tupeia companies and economic activities.

User avatar
Tupeia
Envoy
 
Posts: 219
Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tupeia » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:18 am

bump

User avatar
Megistos
Diplomat
 
Posts: 508
Founded: May 01, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Megistos » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:03 pm

Do you have 100 tons of antimatter?
Zedeshia wrote:Megistos is now ball
Military Size of 290 million, including battle robots

--------------------- Megistos
--------------------- Football
--------------------- Association

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads