NATION

PASSWORD

The AN destroys itself, YL's reaction?

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.
Remulia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 22, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

The AN destroys itself, YL's reaction?

Postby Remulia » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:10 am

Your leader is having a leisurely breakfast while watching the news when the news passes that the AN has suffered a war of such magnitude that it has been totally destroyed. What would be the reaction of your leader to such an event?

"The UCP dissapears?? that's some bad news!!"
—Kamile, Kmer of the Imperium.
The factbooks are being rewritten, if you have a sugestion, PM me, please. I will be grateful about your help.

NSstats aren't used by this nation...you are warned

A Class 0,5 Civilization according to this index.

The Imperium controls 12 stellar systems...and a lot of space habitats and dimensions

Marsoslavia
Attaché

Founded: Mar 25, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Marsoslavia » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:12 am

"Hell YEAH!"
- Jan I
A nation of slavic Mars' colonists, who escaped from the nuclear apocalypse of Earth. We have not the Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism (and we will never be gay). Our ideology.
The nation doesn't represent my views. It was created for artistic purposes and it's 0% political.
Current year: 2170.

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Skyhooked » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:07 pm

"Damn, I guess, if Mars is truly lifeless and barren now. I can only hope, that those, who died, now have a good afterlife. May they and their souls rest. A minute of silence."-Shawn Bjornson
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:12 pm

"Damn...Of all nations I had hope for, It was them...Someone must of fucked up badly. Quite unfortunate. Prepare for any immigrants I guess, though I don't know if anyone survived, they tore each other apart real bad." - Erik Richter
quick info with Acren
1. We are based on WW1 Imperial germany with a democratic/absolute monarchy mix
2. Despite what people claim, we are not nazis.
3. Im so far advanced into the future, theres barely a tech level for it.
4. Im a big ol arms exporter. Im sure you can tell.
5. Iron Crosses are not nazi symbols. Neither is an imperial eagle.
General Info

Remulia
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Remulia » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:41 pm

"Damn, South Acren was a great nation that was returning to stage, only to dissapear in a single day. That's too bad, i hope their souls can get peace after this"
The factbooks are being rewritten, if you have a sugestion, PM me, please. I will be grateful about your help.

The Imperium controls 12 stellar systems...and a lot of space habitats and dimensions

The Great Intergalactic Empire
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Great Intergalactic Empire » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:16 pm

"We must take advantage of this! Salvage what planets we can before adding their population to the workforce. We must act quickly before too much chaos arises."
- Empress Alicia I
Everyone always uses the black market factbook...
Before ya'll talk about the horses: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1215662
Important Cultural ethics: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the ... id=1199646
A theme that kinda fits the Empire's aesthetic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmPkpSXZZmM
IC Year: 3A 2
Tech: FTT

"LoL yOuR nS iSn'T pOsSiBlE!" Really? I had no idea!
I'm not the greatest at getting down all relevant information in a factbook so if anything needs clarifying or explaining just ask me in TG's.

Azerijan
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 07, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Azerijan » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:20 pm

"Aliyef. Start the next Space Race. NOW.
-Sultan Anırən I
-Start-
-Nation=Azerijan-
-Government=Sultanate+Constitution-
-Religion=Shia-
-Tech=Futuristic-
-Leader=Sultan Anırən I-
-End-

Coryanhafflaruda
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 24, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Coryanhafflaruda » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:43 pm

" Quick! Let's save the remaining people! "
Last edited by Coryanhafflaruda on Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Remulia
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Remulia » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:49 pm

"Coryanha self-destruct itself? quick, save the survivors!! grant citizenship to them!!"

The Krirken Swarm
Civilian

Founded: Feb 18, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Krirken Swarm » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:19 pm

"There goes one rival, let's see if we can't get anything useful out of this."
-Swarm Queen Khik'an the Unifier
Puppet of and in canon with The Zravvisk
Once a hiveminded insectiod alien swarm, now a insectiod alien swarm with a lot more backstabbing.
Practically everything is WIP.

Neuenhanse
Civilian

Founded: Jun 14, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Neuenhanse » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:25 pm

"Hans, close ze border! A billion immigrants is too much to handle!

Disgraces
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Disgraces » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:28 pm

"Bruh"
Killing threads magically every time I comment.

Coryanhafflaruda
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Coryanhafflaruda » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:30 pm

" Wait.. what? "

The Krirken Swarm
Civilian

Founded: Feb 18, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Krirken Swarm » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:35 pm

"One major threat to our expansion has been removed. We no longer have to worry about their thoughts on our actions."
Puppet of and in canon with The Zravvisk
Once a hiveminded insectiod alien swarm, now a insectiod alien swarm with a lot more backstabbing.
Practically everything is WIP.

Zeritae
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 10, 2017

Postby Zeritae » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:37 pm

The Krirken Swarm wrote:"One major threat to our expansion has been removed. We no longer have to worry about their thoughts on our actions."

Thank God that these horrble invaders are gone!
-King Andru Sxrifa II
Last edited by Zeritae on Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The United Republic of Zeritae |[color=003399]Blue[/color]
Social-Democratic asymmetrical federation with good forests and bad factbooks. Not Azania nor Aeritai. Or am I? #CardSov
Zurkerx wrote:
Agarntrop wrote:snip

One already exists: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=484632&start=25

And seeing we're over the page limit, I #ilock now. We can't let the umm, super virus get out now.
Rojava Free State wrote:Roblox is the only place where you can napalm a group of children and not be a war criminal.
The-Chinese-Federation wrote:Zeritan Revolutionary Front. Damn Nazbols.
The Iron Wizards of Blacktower wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:Direct the what what what what what again? I'm utterly baffled at what this has to do with the goodness of Friends With Benefits

Become enlightened through sex.

Remulia
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Remulia » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:14 am

"That's too bad, oh well, i think we can send some soldiers to the remains to put some order there"

Coryanhafflaruda
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Coryanhafflaruda » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:04 pm

"Wait wha- how? Deploy international aid to try to find citizens who managed to survive this.. disaster... "

Stanier
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 28, 2017

Postby Stanier » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:24 pm

"Shit... This was more of a fuckfest than when I saw The Remnant Axis' home universe implode on itself. Now we gots a power vacuum the size of Russia and it's gonna be a shitstorm"
- Ennio Joey Barbaro, Vice-Presidente dalla Repubblica Stanieresa, before reaching for a Tic-Toc candy

*The particular scenario for the total destruction of Stanier would be a 50-year-long civil war between the Mafia, the Zaibatsu clans, the Military, and the US throwing a nuke at the mess so nobody has to deal with it, and before anyone asks, no, objections were raised when the US proposed nuking Stanier at the World Assembly. People were just tired of it.
Last edited by Stanier on Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Call me Lima
Italic text with mostly lower case letters = I'm joking.
Stanier is set in 2016 and it's stuck there 'till I can finish this lore.
NS stats are used, but policies aren't.
Slowly learning Italian

La Voce di Stanier, Gennaio 2016: Felice Anno Nuovo! The new year opens with Akira Shinoda, Commissioner from Porto Nippòn, being inaugurated as Lead Commissioner of Stanier|150,000 new pensioners have been added to the national pension plan proposed by Pres. Montemaggiore, most of them are people suffering from special disabilities|Kofuku Kasei, secretary to the Vice-Presidency, admits needing to cover for VP Barbaro in a recent press conference because he overslept.

Valentine Z
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:49 pm

Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn “Fate of Existence and the Omniverse” Ellen Trixie Caitlin Foxworthy Avril Verlene Eveline Celinda Sammy Doris T-Rev Oxton Arielle Lindall Leslie Vitesse Allison: Anddddd remember! Respect is everything! And that was probably Zaibatsu's last reaction, before the total annihilation of Stanier by the US. I think it's time I storm into their office and have a stern talking to, and to reverse the destruction. Come on, Stanier being destroyed should not be happening! Maybe I should also go further back into the past and stop the civil war from happening, or at least to let it end on a brighter note.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Valentine Z GIF Flag (Improved!)
De Valentian CV.
Flag Bracket - 1st for Mk I! 2nd for Mk II!
Issues Thread 4th in Gen Sec

The Sixty! Opinions Deposit! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures! Cat Anthem! Valentian News.
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
Q & A Here! | Heights of NS! | F7 Etiquette

Clarissa mistaken for Smurf/Avatar: 12
Valentijn called She: 41
Valentijn now a She!

• Eat my fking tranquility. - Zenyatta
• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.

• Am I a pretty girl?

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Skyhooked » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:12 am

"So many friends have died... But wait, there is Gwen, and she can control time. If she is still there, there is yet hope to reverse the events! And since the Fate itself is on the side of those benevolent happy dudes, this is very temporary state. Still, let us send aid to whoever is still alive, in case time rewind didn't work. There is a hope, that this country will be reborn like a phoenix."-Shawn Bjornson
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Remulia
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Remulia » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:59 am

"How it was possible? as far as i know, they were an anarchy. I guess that they were tired of being anarchist and tried to change that...and fail"

Never was New England
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Never was New England » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:02 pm

"Is it fair to blame their destruction on their black market? No. Will we blame their black market for their failure? Yes."
- Prime Minister John Goodman
The Commonwealth of Never was New England
"God saved us from the Queen"

Weekly News: Prime Minister John Goodman Re-Elected to a Second Term, Winning 60% of the Vote / Old Churches and Mosques Being Turned into College and University Libraries as new Push to Expand of Education / Northern Never was New England sees First Snowfall of the Year

Western Fardelshufflestein
Minister

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:15 pm

"Well, Your Majesties, it seems that North American country has somehow imploded."
"Well, that's not good. Which one?"
"Uh...Never Was New England, Your Majesties."
"Hm. Well--what happened?"
"Why are you looking at me, Marie? I have no idea. Was it--what do they eat over there, clam chowder?"
"I believe it was an economic crisis, Your Majesties."
"Ah. This does not spell good news for the global markets, the--"
Bzzt-bzzt.
"--WHAT DO YOU MEAN, THE STOCK MARKET CRASHED!? HANS, GET ZE ECONOMISTS!"
The Constitutional Monarchy of Western Fardelshufflestein
Always Has Been.

Tiny, Shakespeare-obsessed island nation northeast of NZ settled by HRE emigrants who thought they'd landed in the West Indies. F7 Stuff Somewhat Not Canon; RP is in real time; Ignore Stats; Still Not Kenneth Branagh.
Foreign Leaders Liiiiicked by Alastair: 5

The Western Fardelshufflestein Sentinel | 24 November 2020 | King Begins Therapies, Starting to Talk | "Weaknesses are Evidence that You are Losing It," Proclaims Internet AI | WF Man Trapped in FL Feels "Right at Home"

ImperialRussia
Envoy

Founded: May 16, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby ImperialRussia » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:20 pm

It's free real estate Image

Goldberg Enterprises
Civilian

Founded: May 02, 2019
Corporate Police State

Postby Goldberg Enterprises » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:21 pm

Hahaha! Now let’s plunder the land. Someone get me a cigarette first.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7