NATION

PASSWORD

Cards

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Holland DS6
Envoy

Founded: Dec 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Cards

Postby Holland DS6 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:21 am

I wish you could view the card from a link or something from the boneyard when looking a a CTE nation, anyway to include that though coding?
If you want to send me any cards, best if you send it to this one, Holland DS6, I just need more bank on this account if I want to upgrade the limit, but I just keep wanting to buy cards worth more, cards I like or cards for a collection that I am working on, I already had a lot of cards in the catagory, so mind as well make it an official collection that I could possibly already complete. I try not to break the rules, so if I do it by accident, please just tell me mods, although it would have to be through the TG only for mods, like Ransium had to due to class region. I didn't really check for spellings, so it may be a little unclear, sorry. :P More in my factbook on card+gifts.
Finally getting my own card soon!

Noahs Second Country
Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Noahs Second Country » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:25 am

You can use the boneyard to acquire the nation ID of a CTE nation to view their card (assuming they have one) or search CTE nations with this tool.

In my opinion, these two options are all that is needed.
Westinor wrote:Who knew the face of Big Farma could be the greatest hero of the Cards Proleteriat?
Honeydewistania wrote:Such spunk and arrogance that he welcomes the brigade of hatred!
Orcuo wrote:The plan was foolproof! Unfortunately, I didn’t make it Noah-proof.
WeKnow wrote:I am not a fan of his in the slightest.
Benevolent 0 wrote:You can't seem to ever portray yourself straight.
Bormiar wrote: reckless and greedy, closer to a character issue than something to be rewarded.
Second Best™ - 7x Issues Author, 7x SC Author, Editor, Ex-Minister of Cards of the North Pacific

Return to Technical