NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Political Nicknaming, MAGAthread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Necroghastia
Forum Moderator

Founded: May 11, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

[R] Political Nicknaming, MAGAthread

Postby Necroghastia » Fri May 29, 2020 9:11 pm

New Bremerton wrote:Donald Trump is on a roll.

Here he is standing up for my city and country of birth, terminating his country's relationship with the China-centric Wuhan Health Organization, and defending absolute free speech, including purportedly incorrect, violent, and downright offensive speech.

The Trump Administration has done more than any other since Richard Nixon to hold the PRC to account for its playground bully tactics and psychological gaslighting at home and abroad. America's economic decoupling from China has begun in earnest. Japan, Australia, the EU, and other countries are expected to follow suit, but the USA leads the charge in isolating China's already stagnating economy. Trump's warm words toward Xi and other dictators are often contradicted by the tough actions his administration has taken, particularly against China, and now, Hong Kong.

I also admire Trump's hard line on immigration, particularly illegal immigration. I think I'm really beginning to warm up to the guy now. In fact, I like him even more than I like Boris, as boorish and unpleasant as he may be in person. Recognizing Taiwan as a separate, independent country would seal the deal for me.

[Disclaimer: My use of the term Wuhan Health Organization does not, in any way, shape or form, imply that the WHO conspired with the CCP to willfully and knowingly disperse a bioweapon around the globe, nor does it indicate that medical advice should be ignored.]
The Land of Spooky Scary Skeletons!

Pronouns: she/her

New Bremerton
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Bremerton » Sat May 30, 2020 1:31 am

Political nicknaming applies to individuals and political groups, not a faceless organization. The WHO isn't a political party.

EDIT: I would think my usual disclaimer about the WHO would be sufficient to clear things up particularly with regards to alleged "misinformation" and "xenophobic conspiracy theories". Apparently not. The WHO is totally above criticism, it seems.
Last edited by New Bremerton on Sat May 30, 2020 1:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
LIBERA TE TUTEMET EX INFERIS (Liberate yourself from hell)
Alt of Glorious Hong Kong

Islands of Washington
Spokesperson

Founded: May 11, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Islands of Washington » Sat May 30, 2020 3:08 am

I believe he is commenting on the "Boorish" comment, Emphasis mine
EDIT: While not a mod, re reading that like i should, it was probably misread by poster as well, if that was his intended repot
Necroghastia wrote:
New Bremerton wrote:Donald Trump is on a roll.

Here he is standing up for my city and country of birth, terminating his country's relationship with the China-centric Wuhan Health Organization, and defending absolute free speech, including purportedly incorrect, violent, and downright offensive speech.

The Trump Administration has done more than any other since Richard Nixon to hold the PRC to account for its playground bully tactics and psychological gaslighting at home and abroad. America's economic decoupling from China has begun in earnest. Japan, Australia, the EU, and other countries are expected to follow suit, but the USA leads the charge in isolating China's already stagnating economy. Trump's warm words toward Xi and other dictators are often contradicted by the tough actions his administration has taken, particularly against China, and now, Hong Kong.

I also admire Trump's hard line on immigration, particularly illegal immigration. I think I'm really beginning to warm up to the guy now. In fact, I like him even more than I like Boris, as boorish and unpleasant as he may be in person. Recognizing Taiwan as a separate, independent country would seal the deal for me.

[Disclaimer: My use of the term Wuhan Health Organization does not, in any way, shape or form, imply that the WHO conspired with the CCP to willfully and knowingly disperse a bioweapon around the globe, nor does it indicate that medical advice should be ignored.]
Last edited by Islands of Washington on Sat May 30, 2020 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
A nation of Great....Imperialism...
I do hope you enjoy your stay...Not that anything....bad may happen....
MUHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHA!

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Sat May 30, 2020 4:35 am

Baiting and admission to such in the same post.

Adersfield wrote:I'm glad.. we don't need corrupt organizations (i bet i triggered a lot of ppl saying that) good job mr president
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

Return to Moderation