NATION

PASSWORD

Husband Wanted for the Royal Princess

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Estados Vaticanos
Envoy

Founded: Dec 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Husband Wanted for the Royal Princess

Postby Estados Vaticanos » Thu May 28, 2020 1:25 pm

S.M Francisco I

Recently the Royal Princess of the Vatican has come of age, and I, her father and king, am interested in her marrying, of course, someone of foreign royalty and not commoners, if any other king father is interested in marrying his son. with my daughter, you can fill out a form, the princess as soon as she gets married, she will be in line of succession to the throne in 5 place and the kingdoms will not join, fill in the following form if you are interested:

Kingdom Name:
Prince's Name:
Prince's Age:
Put in succession:
Suggestions:
Requirements (if any):
Wedding Venue:
Last edited by Estados Vaticanos on Thu May 28, 2020 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chem
Civil Servant

Founded: May 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

There is a prince here in Chem

Postby Chem » Thu May 28, 2020 1:41 pm

Hello S.M Francisco, I know a prince just for you!
He lives in a small village called Slab Town.
His name is Tippy Pit.
He is the prince of cake.
They call him prince but he is 78 and has no royal relatives.
He also has literally no money.

We are happy for our prince to marry somebody from such a good country.
We would also like the wedding venue to be expensive.
:bow:

Estados Vaticanos
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Estados Vaticanos » Thu May 28, 2020 1:46 pm

Chem wrote:Hello S.M Francisco, I know a prince just for you!
He lives in a small village called Slab Town.
His name is Tippy Pit.
He is the prince of cake.
They call him prince but he is 78 and has no royal relatives.
He also has literally no money.

We are happy for our prince to marry somebody from such a good country.
We would also like the wedding venue to be expensive.
:bow:

It seems to me an act of disgrace for my country and my daughter that they think that my daughter marries someone who is not royalty, also her nation is not a kingdom, it is a republic, if she is not interested I will reject her proposal and forget that said that outrageous, SM Francisco I

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Thu May 28, 2020 1:49 pm

I have a son that is 21 years old. He is learned in the arts and in religion. He has black hair, brown eyes, and physically fit. He is also catholic. If you're daughter marries him, then we could become allies, with military and economic support.
Last edited by Romextly on Thu May 28, 2020 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Estados Vaticanos
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Estados Vaticanos » Thu May 28, 2020 1:58 pm

Romextly wrote:I have a son that is 21 years old. He is learned in the arts and in religion. He has black hair, brown eyes, and physically fit. He is also catholic. If you're daughter marries him, then we could become allies, with military and economic support.

Sure, I'm interested, I will meet with the cabinet, my wife and my daughter, to discuss their wonderful proposal

Josah
Lobbyist

Founded: May 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Justinian the third

Postby Josah » Fri May 29, 2020 7:48 am

Hello my name is Theyomolos and I am the king of Josah and CEO of the company BTW (a multy-million oil company that drills in arabia).
I wrote you to recomened my son Justinian the third he is 22 years old and hair to the empire of Josah and BTW, he is from Roman blood and if you wil go up our family tree you will reach the great emperors of Rome.
His intrests are litreture and art, he is the commander in chief in my army.
we are catholic as well and i would gladly pay the cost of the wedding.

Theyomolos of Josah

All Spain
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby All Spain » Fri May 29, 2020 10:35 am

Official Message from The Commonwealth of All Spain

Good morning, it has been known that the princess of the Vatican is requesting a prince, and we have the best suitor for that. He is the second-to-line heir to the throne.

Kingdom Name: Commonwealth of All Spain
Prince's Name: Teodosio de Montblanc, Count of Gevaudan, Prince of Andorra, Lord of Montpellier
Prince's Age: 21
Put in succession: Second-In-Line
Suggestions Can stay in either your or my court.
Requirements (if any):
Wedding Venue: Château de la Mogère

Estados Vaticanos
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Estados Vaticanos » Fri May 29, 2020 2:17 pm

Josah wrote:Hello my name is Theyomolos and I am the king of Josah and CEO of the company BTW (a multy-million oil company that drills in arabia).
I wrote you to recomened my son Justinian the third he is 22 years old and hair to the empire of Josah and BTW, he is from Roman blood and if you wil go up our family tree you will reach the great emperors of Rome.

Theyomolos of Josah

Hello King Josah, my daughter has decided to accept her Justinian son, the wedding will be paid by both kingdoms, if you wish, the couple will live in your country, or in mine

Swiss Empirical
Secretary

Founded: May 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Swiss Empirical » Fri May 29, 2020 2:20 pm

The Swiss Confederation is interested in solidifying their relations with the Vatican States but wants to renegotiate the settlement of the arrangement. The Swiss Confederate will agree to submit a royal from the House of Lucerne if they can be guaranteed immediate 2nd-in-line succession to the throne.
✠ ✠✠ ✠

✠ ✠✠ ✠
✚ The New Swiss Confederate ✚ | Hire Swiss Mercenaries
Because we can no longer afford to be apathetic in the face of rising evil. Swiss values must be made European values, no matter the cost.
"Evil Triumphs When The Swiss Do Nothing." | "Das Böse triumphiert, wenn die Schweizer nichts tun."
 = New Journal of Zürich - May 2020: [...] New Swiss Council for the Geneva Protocol ressemble to celebrate the birthday of Henry Dunant, founder of the Red Cross and the Geneva Conventions. [...] 

Josah
Lobbyist

Founded: May 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Josah » Sat May 30, 2020 1:54 am

Estados Vaticanos wrote:
Josah wrote:Hello my name is Theyomolos and I am the king of Josah and CEO of the company BTW (a multy-million oil company that drills in arabia).

Theyomolos of Josah

Hello King Josah, my daughter has decided to accept her Justinian son, the wedding will be paid by both kingdoms, if you wish, the couple will live in your country, or in mine

great you may send me a telegram and we shall start the wedding planning.

All Spain
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby All Spain » Sat May 30, 2020 1:58 pm

All Spain has decided to cut all ties with the Vatican. Closing the embassy in the Vatican Capital, and the Spanish embassy in Rome. In the process expelling all Vatican diplomats.

Chem
Civil Servant

Founded: May 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Chem » Sat May 30, 2020 6:36 pm

Wait, you didn't except our marriage offer!?? Chem is putting a permanent embargo on your nation!

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:42 pm

Chem shall get tarifs

Minskiev
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:45 pm

Theyomolos, you need to retake basic grammar. What are you going to do, stand a chance against my military? I didn’t think so.
Last edited by Minskiev on Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

The United Italian Catholic States
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Italian Catholic States » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:59 am

Official Communique from The United Italian Catholic States

The United Italian Catholic States wishes to offer for ye daughter our finest young prince, Prince Alberto Milian III. He is the sole heir of the current emperor King Milian II, and securing a marriage with your daughter could help in reunification efforts for the whole Italian Peninsula, such that one day Italy may be unified under a rightful, Catholic Emperor.

Our young heir is also one of the fiercest generals and warriors of this land. He has shown remarkable skill in fighting, and has been part of numerous crusades into the Land Across the Sea in liberation of the Holy Land.

We hope your Excellency and Holiness considers our most humble offer, and may God be with you.

Albanzo Cornelia
Ambassador for the United Italian Catholic States

Republica Federal de Catalunya
Minister

Founded: Nov 21, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Republica Federal de Catalunya » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:08 am

Kingdom Name: República Federal de Catalunya
Prince's Name: Marquis Antoni de Delvalls-Vergós i Vila d'Abadal
Prince's Age: 25
Put in succession: He the is heir From de Marquis del Poal and Rubí.
Suggestions: He is doctoring in economics and Laws in Chicago. He is fluent in 5 languages. Also He's good at sports, He is attractive, Catholic and straight (without known vices)
Requirements (if any): None. Simply He is not interested in a convenience wedding but would be glad to meet your daughter.
Wedding Venue: He owns his family's States as Rubi castle. He's family has interests in wineries, ITs and other businesses like automotive sector.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information