NATION

PASSWORD

Jinkara Embassy Program

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Jinkara
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Jinkara Embassy Program

Postby Jinkara » Wed May 27, 2020 5:21 am

The Theocracy of Jinkara

After having faced isolation for so long; the king of Jinkara has finally allowed for an increase in diplomatic missions with the outside world. Due to this the Theocracy of Jinkara is finally creating an embassy program for foreign nations to make agreements, create relationships with foreign governments, and finally allow the free citizens of Jinkara to see the rest of world. Every nation regardless of how different they are to Jinkara is welcome to apply for a diplomatic relationship.

Signed, Nishkam Sinha
Monarch of Jinkara

Gurpal Theki
Prime Minister of Jinkara

Inderika Singh Kauda
Foreign Minister of Relations and Diplomacy

Basic Overview: Our people live in the North Indian region, and Jinkara gained independence from India and Pakistan in 2050. From time to time the region would be owned by various invader groups; however after gaining independence Jinkara has moved to ensure maximum freedom and liberty for its citizens regardless of who they are. The nation of Jinkara follows the Sikh religion; however, other religious groups are free to practice their religion in Jinkara's borders.

Diplomatic Protections

Other Important Information

Weapons: Permitted for security staff: to own assault rifles, handguns, knives. Permitted fo civilian staff: may carry two handguns; however, these must be open-carry.

Vehicles: 2 Armored SUVs or equivalent for the Ambassador's transportation. Ohterwise, up to 7 sedans and 2 vans or equivalent are allowed. A civilian helicopter is also allowed if you desire. No military vehicles.

Staff: Permitted to have 30 civilian staff and 10 security security.

Location: All embassies shall be located in Jinkara City; which is the capital of Jinkara within our palace district.

Embassy Application

Code: Select all
[b]National Information[/b]
[i]Name of Nation:[/i]
[i]Head of State:[/i]
[i]Head of Goverment:[/i]
[i]Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent:[/i]

[b]Embassy Information[/b]
[i]Numbers of Diplomatic Staff:[/i]
[i]Numbers of Service Staff:[/i]
[i]Numbers of Security Staff[/i]
[i]Number of Weapons and their type:[/i]
[i]Number of Vehicles and their type:[/i]
[i]Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?:[/i]

[b]Ambassador Information[/b]
[i]Ambassador's Name:[/i]
[i]Ambassador's Age:[/i]
[i]Ambassador's Gender:[/i]
[i]Ambassador's Family (if any):[/i]
[i]Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records):[/i]
[i]Appereance or Image of Ambassador:[/i]
[i]Any health/security issues or special requests?:[/i]

[i]Will you wish to enter to some kind of talks with the Theocract of Jinkara?:[/i]
[i]If so,what kind of talks:[/i]
[list]
[*][ ] Trade Subsidisation
[*][ ] Inter-Tourism Campaign
[*][ ] Scientific Cooperation Pact
[*][ ] Non-Aggression Pact
[*][ ] Defense Pact
[*][ ] Others: (_____)[/list]
[i]Do you have anything to declare?:[/i]
[i]Do you want the Theocracy of Jinkara to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program):[/i]

Springmont
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Wed May 27, 2020 7:32 am

National Information
Name of Nation: The United States of Springmont
Head of State: Dr. Moises Tullar
Head of Goverment: Dr. Moises Tullar
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Mr. Dennis Laxford

Embassy Information
Numbers of Diplomatic Staff: 04
Numbers of Service Staff: 03
Numbers of Security Staff 02 operatives from DIPSA
Number of Weapons and their type: Info here
Number of Vehicles and their type: Info here
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?: Standard design

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Mr. Quinn Mihlfeld
Ambassador's Age: 55
Ambassador's Gender: Male
Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife, Lina, 53 y.o
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): None
Appereance or Image of Ambassador:

Any health/security issues or special requests?: None

Will you wish to enter to some kind of talks with the Theocract of Jinkara?:
If so,what kind of talks:
  • [x] Trade Subsidisation
  • [ ] Inter-Tourism Campaign
  • [ ] Scientific Cooperation Pact
  • [ ] Non-Aggression Pact
  • [ ] Defense Pact
  • [ ] Others: (_____)
Do you have anything to declare?: No
Do you want the Theocracy of Jinkara to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): Yes
SpringmontAir |IronHope Ltd | Springmont Football Club | Springmont Football Newswire | Sepak Takraw | DEMO | Newspaper | Embassy |Airport | Shipping |Company Directories
National Team: style +1.33 | Project Lion (Youth Team): style +1.56 | I scorinate Sepak Takraw using Badminton game

Jinkara
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jinkara » Wed May 27, 2020 8:35 am

Springmont wrote:

National Information
Name of Nation: The United States of Springmont
Head of State: Dr. Moises Tullar
Head of Goverment: Dr. Moises Tullar
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Mr. Dennis Laxford

Embassy Information
Numbers of Diplomatic Staff: 04
Numbers of Service Staff: 03
Numbers of Security Staff 02 operatives from DIPSA
Number of Weapons and their type: Info here
Number of Vehicles and their type: Info here
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?: Standard design

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Mr. Quinn Mihlfeld
Ambassador's Age: 55
Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife, Lina, 53 y.o
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): None

• [ ] Defense Pact
Do you want the Theocracy of Jinkara to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): Yes

Hello, we are pleased to announce that your application has been Approved We are looking forward to having your ambassador Mr. Quinn Mihlfeld as well as his wife Lina to your embassy in our country. We have already set a space within our capital city for your embassy. We look forward to building stronger trade relations as well as developing future friendships between our 2 nations.

Signed: Inderika Singh Kauda

Jinkara’s Foreign Minister of Relations and Diplomacy

Yuwa
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuwa » Thu May 28, 2020 8:21 am

Jesper Adam
Minister of Foreign Affair
The Sultanate of Yuwa
To :
Inderika Singh Kauda
The Theocracy of Jinkara

The Ministry of Foreign Affair of The Sultanate of Yuwa had come to an agreement with Sultan Yuwa Zara to start establishes embassies with other nations. I, as the Minister of Foreign Affair The Sultanate of Yuwa, hereby request to establish an embassy of The Sulanate of Yuwa in your nation. Below this letter is our embassy application form as mentioned in your nation's embassy program. I kindly hope that this request will be accepted.

Signed,
Jesper Adam
The Sultanate of Yuwa

National Information
Name of Nation: The Sultanate of Yuwa
Head of State: Sultan Yuwa Zara
Head of Goverment: Sultan Yuwa Zara
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Jesper Adam

Embassy Information
Numbers of Diplomatic Staff: 7
Numbers of Service Staff: 6
Numbers of Security Staff 6
Number of Weapons and their type: 5x K100 Semi-Automatic Pistol, 4x Taser Gun
Number of Vehicles and their type: 3x Crossover SUV (2 Armored, 1 not Armored)
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?: If allowed, our nation would like to establish a retail store adjacent to the embassy building, or somewhere else in the same city as the embassy building. These retail shop will exclusively sells our nation's popular food and beverages, as well as may other single-use item. These retail shop will be operated by one of our diplomatic staff.

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Mrs. Safria Roffola, M.A.
Ambassador's Age: 53
Ambassador's Gender: Female
Ambassador's Family (if any): Mr. Hathuri Roffola (Son)
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Mrs. Roffola graduated from Krawa National University (KNU) with a master degree in Public Administration. She currently works in Ministry of Home Affair, as the Head of Staff in Policy Implementation.

• [X] Trade Subsidisation
  • [X] Inter-Tourism Campaign
  • [X] Scientific Cooperation Pact
  • [ ] Defense Pact
Do you have anything to declare?: None
Do you want the Theocracy of Jinkara to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): Yes, please visit our nation's embassy program here.
Last edited by Yuwa on Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
NS:
Overview | Constitution | Embassy Exchange Program

6/10 scale, according to Nation's Power Index
NS Politeia Score : 1 (Open Anocracies), according to NSPoliteia Index of Democracy and Pluralism
IIC Score : 83.5 (Barely Corrupt), based on International Index of Corruption

Real Life : Physics Student

Jinkara
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jinkara » Thu May 28, 2020 12:59 pm

Yuwa wrote:
(Image)

Jesper Adam
The Sultanate of Yuwa
To :
Inderika Singh Kauda
The Theocracy of Jinkara

The Ministry of Foreign Affair of The Sultanate of Yuwa had come to an agreement with Sultan Yuwa Zara to start establishes embassies with other nations. I, as the Minister of Foreign Affair The Sultanate of Yuwa, hereby request to establish an embassy of The Sulanate of Yuwa in your nation. Below this letter is our embassy application form as mentioned in your nation's embassy program. I kindly hope that this request will be accepted.

Signed,
Jesper Adam
The Sultanate of Yuwa

National Information
Name of Nation: The Sultanate of Yuwa
Head of State: Sultan Yuwa Zara
Head of Goverment: Sultan Yuwa Zara
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Jesper Adam

Embassy Information
Numbers of Diplomatic Staff: 7
Numbers of Service Staff: 6
Numbers of Security Staff 6
Number of Weapons and their type: 5x K100 Semi-Automatic Pistol, 4x Taser Gun
Number of Vehicles and their type: 3x Crossover SUV (2 Armored, 1 not Armored)
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?: If allowed, our nation would like to establish a retail store adjacent to the embassy building, or somewhere else in the same city as the embassy building. These retail shop will exclusively sells our nation's popular food and beverages, as well as may other single-use item. These retail shop will be operated by one of our diplomatic staff.

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Mrs. Safria Roffola, M.A.
Ambassador's Age: 53
Ambassador's Family (if any): Mr. Hathuri Roffola (Son)
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Mrs. Roffola graduated from Krawa National University (KNU) with a master degree in Public Administration. She currently works in Ministry of Home Affair, as the Head of Staff in Policy Implementation.

• [ ] Defense Pact
Do you have anything to declare?: None
Do you want the Theocracy of Jinkara to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): Yes, please visit our nation's embassy program here.

Hello, We are pleased to announce that your application has been Approved. As for your request to create a retail store related to your traditions; we will open that as an external part of your embassy in the next-door building if that is fine with you. We welcome Mrs. Safria Roffola and her son, Mr. Hathuri Roffola to our country for diplomacy and hope that this agreement will create a new friendship and we will work towards opening an embassy with your nation.

Imperial Majapahit
Envoy

Founded: May 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Majapahit » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:14 am

Sender: Mrs. Retno L.P. Marsudi, Foreign Minister of Majapahit
Recipient: Mr. Inderika S. Kauda, Foreign Minister of Jinkara
Subject: Embassy application

Dear esteemed Sir,

In the name of the Gods and the Goddesses, most gracious, most merciful.

On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Jayanagara VII of Majapahit, Divine Guardian of the Realm, as well as His Excellency Premier Sri Indra Thohir and his government, the Imperial Bureau of Foreign Affairs of the Empire of Majapahit presents its most sincere compliments to His Majesty Nishkam Sinha, the government of Prime Minister Gurpal Theki, and people of the Theocracy of Jinkara. We would like to thank you for having previously established a diplomatic mission in Majapahit, and undoubtedly we would like to return the gesture.

With our vested mandate, we hereby wish to apply for the establishment of a Majapahiti diplomatic mission, represented by an Embassy, in the Theocracy of Jinkara. This decision is in accordance with His Imperial Majesty's foreign policy to instate and strengthen diplomatic ties with nations from around the world, regardless of political, economic, or cultural differences that we may have.

Should you accept our application, His Imperial Majesty shall appoint Mrs. Ingrid Simbolon, a career diplomat and former legal attache to India, as Majapahiti ambassador to Jinkara. She shall perform her duties professionally and serve her Empire respectably as a representative of our Nation and People.

We have reviewed the prerequisites necessary for the establishment of our diplomatic mission. Attached to this letter you may find the filled embassy application form.

We hope that cordial and positive relations between our two nations can be established and maintained for the years to come. We sincerely await your response.

Kind Regards,

Retno L.P. Marsudi

Foreign Minister, Majapahit

Tel: (+621) 7919 7059 | E-mail: kontak-kami@birlu.go.mj
12 Kombes Rd., Padang Baru district, Majakarta 14005, Region-State of Intinagara, Empire of Majapahit

National Information
Name of Nation: Empire of Majapahit
Head of State: His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Jayanagara VII
Head of Goverment: His Excellency, Premier Sri Indra Thohir
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Retno L.P. Marsudi, Foreign Minister

Embassy Information
Numbers of Diplomatic Staff: 9
Numbers of Service Staff: 11
Numbers of Security Staff 8
Number of Weapons and their type: 8x H&K Mk23 (suppressed), 8x pocket knives
Number of Vehicles and their type: 1 Toyota Alphard, 2 Toyota Avanza
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?: None

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Ingrid Simbolon
Ambassador's Age: 39
Ambassador's Family (if any): None accompanying
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Mrs. Simbolon graduated from the University of Gadjah Mada with a bachelor's degree in law. She joined the Imperial Foreign Affairs Bureau three years later and began serving as a functional diplomat. Her first posting was to the Majapahiti embassy in neighbouring Thailand, where she served for two years. Mrs. Simbolon was then transferred a few times - to Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and finally to India - and received several promotions during her tour of duty. Her last held position before being appointed ambassador was legal attache for the Majapahiti embassy in Delhi.

Will you wish to enter to some kind of talks with the Theocract of Jinkara?: Yes
  • [✓] Trade Subsidisation
  • [✓] Inter-Tourism Campaign
  • [✓] Scientific Cooperation Pact
  • [ ] Defense Pact
Do you want the Theocracy of Jinkara to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): Already established
♔ KEMAHARAJAAN MAJAPAHIT ♔
A sovereign Hindu-Buddhist empire in Southeast Asia, having survived centuries of crises and feeble European attempts at colonialism.
Overview | News Agency | Emperor | Premier | Territories | Military | Foreign Relations | Political Parties | Embassies | Trivia
A 15,38 civilization, according to this index.
Self-proclaimed 5-star General, Admiral, and Marshal in the realm of Hearts of Iron IV.
"Mahajapit? Majahapit? Mapajahit? Mahapajit? Mapajahit? Ma...ja...pa...hit?"

Jinkara
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jinkara » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:06 pm

Imperial Majapahit wrote:

Sender: Mrs. Retno L.P. Marsudi, Foreign Minister of Majapahit
Recipient: Mr. Inderika S. Kauda, Foreign Minister of Jinkara
Subject: Embassy application

Dear esteemed Sir,

In the name of the Gods and the Goddesses, most gracious, most merciful.

On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Jayanagara VII of Majapahit, Divine Guardian of the Realm, as well as His Excellency Premier Sri Indra Thohir and his government, the Imperial Bureau of Foreign Affairs of the Empire of Majapahit presents its most sincere compliments to His Majesty Nishkam Sinha, the government of Prime Minister Gurpal Theki, and people of the Theocracy of Jinkara. We would like to thank you for having previously established a diplomatic mission in Majapahit, and undoubtedly we would like to return the gesture.

With our vested mandate, we hereby wish to apply for the establishment of a Majapahiti diplomatic mission, represented by an Embassy, in the Theocracy of Jinkara. This decision is in accordance with His Imperial Majesty's foreign policy to instate and strengthen diplomatic ties with nations from around the world, regardless of political, economic, or cultural differences that we may have.

Should you accept our application, His Imperial Majesty shall appoint Mrs. Ingrid Simbolon, a career diplomat and former legal attache to India, as Majapahiti ambassador to Jinkara. She shall perform her duties professionally and serve her Empire respectably as a representative of our Nation and People.

We have reviewed the prerequisites necessary for the establishment of our diplomatic mission. Attached to this letter you may find the filled embassy application form.

We hope that cordial and positive relations between our two nations can be established and maintained for the years to come. We sincerely await your response.

Kind Regards,

Retno L.P. Marsudi

Foreign Minister, Majapahit

Tel: (+621) 7919 7059 | E-mail: kontak-kami@birlu.go.mj
12 Kombes Rd., Padang Baru district, Majakarta 14005, Region-State of Intinagara, Empire of Majapahit

National Information
Name of Nation: Empire of Majapahit
Head of State: His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Jayanagara VII
Head of Goverment: His Excellency, Premier Sri Indra Thohir
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Retno L.P. Marsudi, Foreign Minister

Embassy Information
Numbers of Diplomatic Staff: 9
Numbers of Service Staff: 11
Numbers of Security Staff 8
Number of Weapons and their type: 8x H&K Mk23 (suppressed), 8x pocket knives
Number of Vehicles and their type: 1 Toyota Alphard, 2 Toyota Avanza
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?: None

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Ingrid Simbolon
Ambassador's Age: 39
Ambassador's Family (if any): None accompanying
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Mrs. Simbolon graduated from the University of Gadjah Mada with a bachelor's degree in law. She joined the Imperial Foreign Affairs Bureau three years later and began serving as a functional diplomat. Her first posting was to the Majapahiti embassy in neighbouring Thailand, where she served for two years. Mrs. Simbolon was then transferred a few times - to Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and finally to India - and received several promotions during her tour of duty. Her last held position before being appointed ambassador was legal attache for the Majapahiti embassy in Delhi.

Will you wish to enter to some kind of talks with the Theocract of Jinkara?: Yes
  • [✓] Trade Subsidisation
  • [✓] Inter-Tourism Campaign
  • [✓] Scientific Cooperation Pact
  • [ ] Defense Pact
Do you want the Theocracy of Jinkara to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): Already established

Hello, we are pleased to announce that your application has been Approved We are looking forward to having your ambassador Ms. Ingrid Simbolon to your embassy in our country. We have already set a space within our capital city for your embassy. We look forward to building stronger trade relations, with ease of scientific research as well as easier tourism between the citizens of our 2 nations as well as developing future friendships between our 2 nations.

Witanche Didarg
Civilian

Founded: Dec 04, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Witanche Didarg » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:43 pm

National Information
Name of Nation: Witanche Didarg
Head of State: Adolf Schmidt
Head of Goverment: Adolf Schmidt
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Jonathan Howard Smith III

Embassy Information
Numbers of Diplomatic Staff: 2
Numbers of Service Staff: 2
Numbers of Security Staff 3
Number of Weapons and their type: For security, ArmaLite-15 (AR-15) rifles, for other staff, Schmidt 1882 revolvers. 6 security weapons, 8 revolvers.
Number of Vehicles and their type: 5, Trabant 601s, Hyundai Excel, and one Trabant 601 Universal.
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?: On-site kitchen.

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Daniel Heidelberg
Ambassador's Age: 50
Ambassador's Family (if any): None.
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Born in New Princeton, has a degree in foreign diplomacy from the Witanche Didarg International University. Had one charge for possession of marijuana prior to legalization in WD, since invalidated (charge: 1994, invalidated: 2019).
Appereance or Image of Ambassador: 5'9", BRN eyes, BRN hair, WHT skin.
Any health/security issues or special requests?: Must be followed by an armed guard from WD at all times, guard will not carry AR-15 without express permission.

• [X] Non-Aggression Pact
  • [X] Defense Pact
  • [ ] Others: (N/A)
Do you have anything to declare?: No.
Do you want the Theocracy of Jinkara to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): No link currently. We will send the form privately if you express interest.

Zamazia
Lobbyist

Founded: May 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Zamazia » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:10 am

National Information
Name of Nation: The Unitary Republic of Zamazia
Head of State: Dr. Ferdinand .N Mazenga
Head of Goverment: (Above)
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Emillie Vittoria

Embassy Information
Numbers of Diplomatic Staff: 3
Numbers of Service Staff: 5
Numbers of Security Staff 4
Number of Weapons and their type: 4x Lahti L-35, 1x Suomi KP/-31
Number of Vehicles and their type: 1x Mercedes Benz C Class
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?: Weser Renaissance Architecture

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Adolph Begnolli
Ambassador's Age: 35
Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife
AmbassadorAmbassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Bachelor's Degree at the University of Lishona, Ambassador to The UK (Britain)
Appereance or Image of Ambassador: Wearing Glasses, Man with a Moustache
Any health/security issues or special requests?: No.

• [x] Inter-Tourism Campaign
  • [x] Scientific Cooperation Pact
  • [] Non-Aggression Pact
  • [ ] Defense Pact
Do you have anything to declare?:
Do you want the Theocracy of Jinkara to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program):
No.
The Unitary Republic of Zamazia
Unitàre Republiki i' Zamazie
La Repubblica Unitaria di Zamazia
Overview Factbook coming soon
Located IRL Ethiopia and Eritrea
The Turtle Times:  The Value of Zamazian Shilling dropped because of the Covid-19 Pandemic | Cat Videos and Memes becomes more Popular than Ever | The government announced that they were ready to help while taking a deep, depressed breath | Study finds that the cake is not a lie |  | Education and Welfare become the government's priority, Children are taught coding since elementary school

Delageon
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Delageon » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:25 am

National Information
Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Delageon
Head of State: The King
Head of Goverment: The King
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: The King

Embassy Information
Numbers of Service Staff: 1
Numbers of Security Staff 1
Number of Weapons and their type: 1 Shotgun, 1 Security Robot
Number of Vehicles and their type: 1 Car, 1 Minivan
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?:

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Helga Even
Ambassador's Age: 54
Ambassador's Family (if any): Husband, 2 Children
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Experienced Ammbassador, Speaks Punjabi, mother is Jinkaran.
Any health/security issues or special requests?:

Will you wish to enter to some kind of talks with the Theocracy of Jinkara?:
If so, what kind of talks:
  • [ ] Defense Pact
Do you want the Theocracy of Jinkara to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): viewtopic.php?f=23&t=487301&p=37290383&hilit=Embassy#p37290383
The Kingdom of Delageon
A Semi-Contitutional Monarchical Near-Future nation ruled over by a mysterious figure known only as "The King"

Astares Amauricanum
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 30, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Astares Amauricanum » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:54 am

National Information
Name of Nation: Federalis Imperium of Astares Amauricanum
Head of State: Emperor Adrean blachkor "The First" and Empress Anna Blachkor
Head of Goverment: First Secretary William Raven
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Secretary of State Michael Foxter.

Embassy Information
Numbers of Diplomatic Staff: 15
Numbers of Service Staff: 15
Numbers of Security Staff 10
Number of Weapons and their type: Nix Grevling PDRs (10), Masada 35 pistols (40: ten for security, the rest for the staff.), knives (10)
Number of Vehicles and their type: 2 Armored Suburban SUVs, 10 cars, 4 vans
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?: We would like to bring an Astarian Wolf for security, and medical drugs (including opioids)

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Vincent Moretti
Ambassador's Age: 41
Ambassador's Family (if any): Carole Moretti (wife, age 38), Charlotte Moretti (daughter, age 12), Vincent Jr (son, age 6)
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Master Degree in Computer Engineering, former Diplomatic Security Service Special Agent, head of security at multiple Astarians embassies, especially in sensible zones (Iraq, Yemen, Pakistan)

Any health/security issues or special requests?: Was struck directly by a lightning bolt 6 months ago, survived without major trauma but has a Lichtenberg figure going from his left shoulder, all the way down his right foot.

• [x ] Trade Subsidisation
  • [ x] Inter-Tourism Campaign
  • [x ] Scientific Cooperation Pact
  • [x ] Non-Aggression Pact
  • [x ] Defense Pact
Do you want the Theocracy of Jinkara to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): Yes please, link here:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=480398
Embassy Program
I don't use NS stats
Change rate: 1 Imperial Covin = 1.86 NSD

Member of: GFTC, IPDA, WHO
A 15.833 civilization, according to this index.
A 1.1428 civilization, according to this one
Nation ranked 8/10 according to this scale

Jinkara
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jinkara » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:09 am

Witanche Didarg wrote:(Image)

National Information
Name of Nation: Witanche Didarg
Head of State: Adolf Schmidt
Head of Goverment: Adolf Schmidt
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Jonathan Howard Smith III

Embassy Information
Numbers of Diplomatic Staff: 2
Numbers of Service Staff: 2
Numbers of Security Staff 3
Number of Weapons and their type: For security, ArmaLite-15 (AR-15) rifles, for other staff, Schmidt 1882 revolvers. 6 security weapons, 8 revolvers.
Number of Vehicles and their type: 5, Trabant 601s, Hyundai Excel, and one Trabant 601 Universal.
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?: On-site kitchen.

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Daniel Heidelberg
Ambassador's Age: 50
Ambassador's Family (if any): None.
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Born in New Princeton, has a degree in foreign diplomacy from the Witanche Didarg International University. Had one charge for possession of marijuana prior to legalization in WD, since invalidated (charge: 1994, invalidated: 2019).
Appereance or Image of Ambassador: 5'9", BRN eyes, BRN hair, WHT skin.
Any health/security issues or special requests?: Must be followed by an armed guard from WD at all times, guard will not carry AR-15 without express permission.

• [X] Defense Pact
  • [ ] Others: (N/A)
Do you have anything to declare?: No.
Do you want the Theocracy of Jinkara to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): No link currently. We will send the form privately if you express interest.

Hello, we are pleased to announce that your application has been Approved We are looking forward to having your ambassador Mr. Daniel Heilberg to your embassy in our country. We have already set a space within our capital city for your embassy. We look forward to building stronger relations in various different sectors as well as developing future friendships between our 2 nations. As for your need to be armed while within our country, we respect that your ambassador would like to keep a strong security guard; and will work towards accommodating that wish and will create an on-site kitchen for your embassy.

Zamazia wrote:National Information
Name of Nation: The Unitary Republic of Zamazia
Head of State: Dr. Ferdinand .N Mazenga
Head of Goverment: (Above)
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Emillie Vittoria

Embassy Information
Numbers of Service Staff: 5
Number of Weapons and their type: 4x Lahti L-35, 1x Suomi KP/-31
Number of Vehicles and their type: 1x Mercedes Benz C Class
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?: Weser Renaissance Architecture

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Adolph Begnolli
Ambassador's Age: 35
Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife
AmbassadorAmbassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Bachelor's Degree at the University of Lishona, Ambassador to The UK (Britain)
Appereance or Image of Ambassador: Wearing Glasses, Man with a Moustache
Any health/security issues or special requests?: No.

• [x] Inter-Tourism Campaign
  • [x] Scientific Cooperation Pact
  • [] Non-Aggression Pact
  • [ ] Defense Pact
Do you want the Theocracy of Jinkara to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program):
No.

Hello, we are pleased to announce that your application has been Approved We are looking forward to having your ambassador Mr. Adolf Bengoli to your embassy in our country. We have already set a space within our capital city for your embassy. We look forward to building stronger relations in trade, tourism, and education as well as developing future friendships between our 2 nations. We respect that at the current time you do not wish for Jinkara to establish our embassy within your borders, though we wish with time that the bonds would allow better relations with our peoples. We will accommodate your goal of having a Renaissance Theme location.

Delageon wrote:National Information
Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Delageon
Head of State: The King
Head of Goverment: The King
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: The King

Embassy Information
Numbers of Service Staff: 1
Numbers of Security Staff 1
Number of Weapons and their type: 1 Shotgun, 1 Security Robot
Number of Vehicles and their type: 1 Car, 1 Minivan

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Helga Even
Ambassador's Age: 54
Ambassador's Family (if any): Husband, 2 Children
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Experienced Ammbassador, Speaks Punjabi, mother is Jinkaran.

Will you wish to enter to some kind of talks with the Theocracy of Jinkara?:
If so, what kind of talks:
  • [ ] Defense Pact
Do you want the Theocracy of Jinkara to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): viewtopic.php?f=23&t=487301&p=37290383&hilit=Embassy#p37290383

Hello, we are pleased to announce that your application has been Approved We are looking forward to having your ambassador Mrs. Helga Even and her husband with 2 kids to your embassy in our country. We have already set a space within our capital city for your embassy. We look forward to building stronger relations in trade and defense as well as developing future friendships between our 2 nations. As for having knowledge in Punjabi and Jinkaran culture that will certainly be of benefit from your ambassador within our nation. As for your security robot, if your machine is sentient; it has certain rights within Jinkara.

Astares Amauricanum wrote:National Information
Name of Nation: Federalis Imperium of Astares Amauricanum
Head of State: Emperor Adrean blachkor "The First" and Empress Anna Blachkor
Head of Goverment: First Secretary William Raven
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Secretary of State Michael Foxter.

Embassy Information
Numbers of Diplomatic Staff: 15
Numbers of Service Staff: 15
Numbers of Security Staff 10
Number of Weapons and their type: Nix Grevling PDRs (10), Masada 35 pistols (40: ten for security, the rest for the staff.), knives (10)
Number of Vehicles and their type: 2 Armored Suburban SUVs, 10 cars, 4 vans
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?: We would like to bring an Astarian Wolf for security, and medical drugs (including opioids)

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Vincent Moretti
Ambassador's Age: 41
Ambassador's Family (if any): Carole Moretti (wife, age 38), Charlotte Moretti (daughter, age 12), Vincent Jr (son, age 6)
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Master Degree in Computer Engineering, former Diplomatic Security Service Special Agent, head of security at multiple Astarians embassies, especially in sensible zones (Iraq, Yemen, Pakistan)

Any health/security issues or special requests?: Was struck directly by a lightning bolt 6 months ago, survived without major trauma but has a Lichtenberg figure going from his left shoulder, all the way down his right foot.

• [x ] Trade Subsidisation
  • [x ] Scientific Cooperation Pact
  • [x ] Non-Aggression Pact
  • [x ] Defense Pact
Do you want the Theocracy of Jinkara to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): Yes please, link here:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=480398

Hello, we are pleased to announce that your application has been Approved We are looking forward to having your ambassador Mr. Vincent Moretti and his wife with 2 kids to your embassy in our country. We have already set a space within our capital city for your embassy. We look forward to building stronger relations in various sectors as well as developing future friendships between our 2 nations. As for bringing in an animal within our nation; your embassy will be allowed to only bring at maximum 1 of these wolves.

Last edited by Jinkara on Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frei Saarland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frei Saarland » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:57 pm

National Information
Name of Nation: Free Saarland
Head of State: Prime Minister Tobias Hans
Head of Goverment: Prime Minister Tobias Hans
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Guido Westerwelle

Embassy Information
Numbers of Diplomatic Staff: 8
Numbers of Service Staff: 3
Number of Weapons and their type: x5 Heckler & Koch USP Handguns for security staff, as well as the ambassador, and x4 Heckler & Koch MP5 Submachine Guns for the security staff.
Number of Vehicles and their type: 2 Armored BMW X5 & 2 Stock BMW 3 Series
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?:An on-site suite for the ambassador would be preferable. We can pay for any construction costs.

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Christoph Müller
Ambassador's Age: 46
Ambassador's Family (if any): Anna Müller (Wife)
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Born in Neunkirchen, has a degree in foreign diplomacy from the Universität des Saarlandes. Has no criminal record. Former ambassitor to Senegal.
Appereance or Image of Ambassador: 185 cm, grey hair, brown eyes, white skin, balding
Any health/security issues or special requests?: His wife has dementia.

• [ ] Defense Pact
Do you have anything to declare?: We will be bringing dementia medication for the ambassador's wife, as well as other medications for other staff.
Last edited by Frei Saarland on Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
| Factbook | Embassy Program |
Forever free, other than all those times we've been invaded.
I don't use NS metrics.

Jinkara
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jinkara » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:45 am

Frei Saarland wrote:National Information
Name of Nation: Free Saarland
Head of State: Prime Minister Tobias Hans
Head of Goverment: Prime Minister Tobias Hans
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Guido Westerwelle

Embassy Information
Numbers of Diplomatic Staff: 8
Numbers of Service Staff: 3
Number of Weapons and their type: x5 Heckler & Koch USP Handguns for security staff, as well as the ambassador, and x4 Heckler & Koch MP5 Submachine Guns for the security staff.
Number of Vehicles and their type: 2 Armored BMW X5 & 2 Stock BMW 3 Series
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?:An on-site suite for the ambassador would be preferable. We can pay for any construction costs.

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Christoph Müller
Ambassador's Age: 46
Ambassador's Family (if any): Anna Müller (Wife)
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Born in Neunkirchen, has a degree in foreign diplomacy from the Universität des Saarlandes. Has no criminal record. Former ambassitor to Senegal.
Appereance or Image of Ambassador: 185 cm, grey hair, brown eyes, white skin, balding
Any health/security issues or special requests?: His wife has dementia.

• [ ] Defense Pact
Do you have anything to declare?: We will be bringing dementia medication for the ambassador's wife, as well as other medications for other staff.

Hello, we are pleased to announce that your application has been Approved We are looking forward to having your ambassador Mr. Christoph Müller and his wife to your embassy in our country. We have already set a space within our capital city for your embassy. We look forward to building stronger relations in trade and non-aggression as well as developing future friendships between our 2 nations. As for your goal of building a suite within our embassy we can help set a space within your embassy to establish it.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:32 am

National Information
Name of Nation:Empire of Romextly
Head of State:Emperor Diego
Head of Goverment:Emperor Diego
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent:Cicero Latuini

Embassy Information
Numbers of Diplomatic Staff:6
Numbers of Service Staff:20
Numbers of Security Staff:12
Number of Weapons and their type:4 uzis, 8 glocks, 12 K-bars
Number of Vehicles and their type:2 black suvs, 1 bulletproof limo

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name:Antonio Fezzini
Ambassador's Age:38
Ambassador's Gender:Male
Ambassador's Family (if any):1 wife, 2 girls and 1 boy
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): worked as aide to 6 ambassadors
Appereance or Image of Ambassador:Image

Will you wish to enter to some kind of talks with the Theocract of Jinkara?: yes
If so,what kind of talks:about trade and regional securtity
  • [ x] Trade Subsidisation
  • [x ] Defense Pact
Do you have anything to declare?:Open support for the government
Do you want the Theocracy of Jinkara to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): Not yet

Jinkara
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jinkara » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:36 pm

Romextly wrote:National Information
Name of Nation:Empire of Romextly
Head of State:Emperor Diego
Head of Goverment:Emperor Diego
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent:Cicero Latuini

Embassy Information
Numbers of Diplomatic Staff:6
Numbers of Service Staff:20
Numbers of Security Staff:12
Number of Weapons and their type:4 uzis, 8 glocks, 12 K-bars
Number of Vehicles and their type:2 black suvs, 1 bulletproof limo

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name:Antonio Fezzini
Ambassador's Age:38
Ambassador's Gender:Male
Ambassador's Family (if any):1 wife, 2 girls and 1 boy
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): worked as aide to 6 ambassadors
Appereance or Image of Ambassador:([url=https://i.ibb.co/3sYC9gW/fezzini.jpg]Image)[/url]

Will you wish to enter to some kind of talks with the Theocract of Jinkara?: yes
If so,what kind of talks:about trade and regional securtity
  • [ x] Trade Subsidisation
  • [x ] Defense Pact
Do you have anything to declare?:Open support for the government
Do you want the Theocracy of Jinkara to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): Not yet

Hello, we are pleased to announce that your application has been Approved We are looking forward to having your ambassador Mr. Antonio Fezzini and his wife and 3 kids to your embassy in our country. We have already set a space within our capital city for your embassy. We look forward to building stronger relations in trade, defense, and tourism as well as developing future friendships between our 2 nations. As for your support of our government, we appreciate it; though if you decide to allow Jinkara to open an embassy in your country; feel free to telegram our nation.

Free Republic of Hong Kong
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Republic of Hong Kong » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:05 pm

National Information
Name of Nation: Free Republic of Hong Kong
Head of State: Lee - Cheung Wa
Head of Goverment: John Wu
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Joshua Lee

Embassy Information
Numbers of Diplomatic Staff: 6
Numbers of Service Staff: 7
Numbers of Security Staff 9
Number of Weapons and their type: none
Number of Vehicles and their type: 3 Toyota Camry
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?: none

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Anthony Leung
Ambassador's Age: 34
Ambassador's Family (if any): none
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Serving as M.P from constituenty Xinchiang and having a PhD degree
Appereance or Image of Ambassador: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Le ... g_2017.jpg
Any health/security issues or special requests?: none

• [ X] Trade Subsidisation
  • [ X] Scientific Cooperation Pact
  • [X ] Defense Pact
Do you want the Theocracy of Jinkara to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): yes ,https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=487248&p=37285074&sid=d4e2f23de64a098cd17653588ed049f8#p37285074
HKTV News = An terrorist affliated with Tupeia bombs National Tower killing 154 people and 677 injured NTV News = Communist Alliance leader Kwok Wan sentenced to exile due to treason, SBC News = First free and fair elections held in Sichuan, estimates Zhao Waofang from SDP will win

Jinkara
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jinkara » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:33 pm

Free Republic of Hong Kong wrote:National Information
Name of Nation: Free Republic of Hong Kong
Head of State: Lee - Cheung Wa
Head of Goverment: John Wu
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Joshua Lee

Embassy Information
Numbers of Diplomatic Staff: 6
Numbers of Service Staff: 7
Numbers of Security Staff 9
Number of Weapons and their type: none
Number of Vehicles and their type: 3 Toyota Camry
Any special requests (design, additional features, etc)?: none

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Anthony Leung
Ambassador's Age: 34
Ambassador's Family (if any): none
Ambassador's Background: (including potential criminal records): Serving as M.P from constituenty Xinchiang and having a PhD degree
Appereance or Image of Ambassador: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Le ... g_2017.jpg
Any health/security issues or special requests?: none

• [ X] Trade Subsidisation
  • [ X] Scientific Cooperation Pact
  • [X ] Defense Pact
Do you want the Theocracy of Jinkara to open an embassy in your nation (link of the embassy program): yes ,https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=487248&p=37285074&sid=d4e2f23de64a098cd17653588ed049f8#p37285074

Hello, we are pleased to announce that your application has been Approved We are looking forward to having your ambassador Mr. Anthony Leung to your embassy in our country. We have already set a space within our capital city for your embassy. We look forward to building stronger relations in trade, defense, and science as well as developing future friendships between our 2 nations. We also plan to establish an embassy in your country as well.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information