NATION

PASSWORD

new CAPTCHA feature?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
US-SSR
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

new CAPTCHA feature?

Postby US-SSR » Sun May 24, 2020 3:26 pm

have you guys installed a CAPTCHA feature for posting to the forums? it pops up when i try to post. is this new? thanks
8:46

We're not going to control the pandemic!

It is a slaughter and not just a political dispute.

"The scraps of narcissism, the rotten remnants of conspiracy theories, the offal of sour grievance, the half-eaten bits of resentment flow by. They do not cohere. But they move in the same, insistent current of self, self, self."

Harmonic Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Harmonic Empire » Sun May 24, 2020 4:32 pm

| ♛ | HARMONIKSA RIKKEN | UNTEMAR | ♛ |
Story of Codex Ylvus will be rewritten and new story will be based on the War in Heaven.
Ase's Book - Eros's Book
Please be sure to check Terra Britania's works! | Someone awakaned me from my long stasis. | Up for a challenge? Just contact me.

US-SSR
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby US-SSR » Wed May 27, 2020 4:54 pm

Thanks, I hadn't encountered it, or any CAPTCHA, on this site before and had no idea what a hcaptcha was. Thought it might be something like the redirect you get when you accidentally type in .com to get here, but no.
8:46

We're not going to control the pandemic!

It is a slaughter and not just a political dispute.

"The scraps of narcissism, the rotten remnants of conspiracy theories, the offal of sour grievance, the half-eaten bits of resentment flow by. They do not cohere. But they move in the same, insistent current of self, self, self."

Return to Technical