NATION

PASSWORD

[Appeal] Flaming

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

[Appeal] Flaming

Postby Genivaria » Sun May 24, 2020 2:52 pm

Agarntrop wrote:
Genivaria wrote:I'm not, I'm saying you have the mentality of a rapist. You care nothing for the rights of your victims or how much your actions harm them.

Emphasis mine, might be actionable.

Considering that the person I was saying this to has said that they don't care if a woman is even raped or will die abortion still isn't on the table. Considering that his response to a woman being pregnant via rape is to say 'she shouldn't let herself be raped', that any women who attempts to abort themselves be sent to 'mandatory rehabilitation' I don't see how what I said constitutes flaming but an accurate summation of his mindset.

Sundiata wrote:
Galloism wrote:Yay. She should let him rape her then.

Finally, we found consistency. Horrible horrible consistency.

No. She should not let herself be raped.

Sundiata wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:Too late, she already went to that coathanger clinic in the alley without anybody noticing.

Well, then mandatorily rehabilitate her to prevent future abortions/crimes.

If what I said warrants a warning then you better be ready to hand out alot of warnings to people call this guy out.

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Sun May 24, 2020 4:31 pm

You are welcomed to call someone out if you disagree with their views or if their views are demeaning to others. However, that does not allow you to essentially call someone a rapist. There are ways to address these conversations and even word what you were going for without breaking forum rules. I am not seeing a reason to grant the appeal.
Last edited by Jakker on Sun May 24, 2020 4:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Sun May 24, 2020 4:33 pm

Jakker wrote:You are welcomed to call someone out if you disagree with their views or if their views are demeaning to others. However, that does not allow you to call someone a rapist. There are ways to address these conversations without breaking forum rules. I am not seeing a reason to grant the appeal.

I said the mentality of one which so far has only been further proven. I can't say I'm surprised though.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Mon May 25, 2020 10:19 pm

Still not allowed on these forums.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Return to Moderation