NATION

PASSWORD

The Serpens Land-Krasivayain Crisis Sign Up [Open/MT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Serpens Land
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

The Serpens Land-Krasivayain Crisis Sign Up [Open/MT]

Postby Serpens Land » Wed May 20, 2020 11:02 pm

RP thread open here


Breaking News!

Last night - May 19 2020, the Royal Serpens Land Navy frigate HMSLS Bramber was unexpectedly attacked by a Krasivaian Air Force fighter during a routine patrol. 19 sailors onboard the Bramber died when a Krasivayan missile struck the port side of the ship. It has been reported that there were also numerous injuries onboard. Recently Prime Minister Karter Preston released this statement:

Image

"This is an unjust act of Krasivayan agression! I implore the leaders of Krasivaya to stand down and and come to a diplomatic solution. However, if these aggressive actions continue to take place, we will be forced to take action of our own. I ask the international community to condemn this aggressive nation, and back Serpens Land in this crisis."

- Prime Minister Karter Preston
Last edited by Serpens Land on Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Dominion of Serpens Land is an island in the Western Isles. Serpens Land is a constitutional monarchy, and part of the Commonwealth Realms. Queen Elizabeth II is our head of state. Our current prime minister is Karter Preston who is a member of the Liberal Conservative Party.

User avatar
Novyy Krasivaya
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: May 20, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Novyy Krasivaya » Wed May 20, 2020 11:03 pm

Image

“Do not believe these lies spread by the Serpens Land prime minister! The HMSLS Bramber was not in international waters. She was in Krasivayain waters! This is an act of aggression by Serpens Land. I will not stand by while our sovereign territory is trespassed on by foreign navies. I suggest that the international community support Krasivaya on this issue. Stop the imperialistic foreign powers from invading our territory!”

- President Aleksandr Markovsky

User avatar
Serpens Land
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Sign Up

Postby Serpens Land » Wed May 20, 2020 11:08 pm

Code: Select all
[box][b][size=150]Application[/size][/b]

 [b]Name of Nation:[/b]
 [b]Head of State:[/b]
 [b]Head of Government (if different):[/b]
 [b]Which Side to Support:[/b]
 [b]Type of Support:[/b]
 [b]Quantity of Support:[/b]
 [b]Reason for Supporting[/b][/box]
The Dominion of Serpens Land is an island in the Western Isles. Serpens Land is a constitutional monarchy, and part of the Commonwealth Realms. Queen Elizabeth II is our head of state. Our current prime minister is Karter Preston who is a member of the Liberal Conservative Party.

User avatar
Nacrad
Diplomat
 
Posts: 647
Founded: Jan 16, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nacrad » Wed May 20, 2020 11:26 pm

Tag
A 14 civilization, according to this index.

NEWS: Jingdezhen encircled, Nanchang under fierce battle, desperate Kongsinese uses "damn near suicidal" techniques, says general | State of Athery submits petition to National Assembly for independence, Athery State Legislature to hold statewide referendum as per the State Secession Act next Monday | Kongsinese People's Dollar experiences hyperinflation, "Kongsinese under the communists are using Nacradian Dollars unofficially", says report | Agreement reached to lease Lesser Kinmen Island as a trade zone to Lubiar | Teochew region approves statehood with 78% voters advocating statehood and separation from Oswain

User avatar
Nacrad
Diplomat
 
Posts: 647
Founded: Jan 16, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nacrad » Thu May 21, 2020 2:01 am

Application

Name of Nation: Federal Republic of Nacrad
Head of State: Matthew Y. Smith
Head of Government (if different): Jonathan Stone
Which Side to Support: Serpents Land
Type of Support: Armaments
Quantity of Support: 15,000 units of Type 3 Infantry Rifle (rechambered into 7.62x39 mm)
Reason for Supporting
To assist them in the defence of their land
A 14 civilization, according to this index.

NEWS: Jingdezhen encircled, Nanchang under fierce battle, desperate Kongsinese uses "damn near suicidal" techniques, says general | State of Athery submits petition to National Assembly for independence, Athery State Legislature to hold statewide referendum as per the State Secession Act next Monday | Kongsinese People's Dollar experiences hyperinflation, "Kongsinese under the communists are using Nacradian Dollars unofficially", says report | Agreement reached to lease Lesser Kinmen Island as a trade zone to Lubiar | Teochew region approves statehood with 78% voters advocating statehood and separation from Oswain

User avatar
Serpens Land
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Serpens Land » Thu May 21, 2020 10:26 am

Nacrad wrote:
Application

Name of Nation: Federal Republic of Nacrad
Head of State: Matthew Y. Smith
Head of Government (if different): Jonathan Stone
Which Side to Support: Serpents Land
Type of Support: Armaments
Quantity of Support: 15,000 units of Type 3 Infantry Rifle (rechambered into 7.62x39 mm)
Reason for Supporting
To assist them in the defence of their land


The Dominion of Serpens Land greatly appreciates your support!
The Dominion of Serpens Land is an island in the Western Isles. Serpens Land is a constitutional monarchy, and part of the Commonwealth Realms. Queen Elizabeth II is our head of state. Our current prime minister is Karter Preston who is a member of the Liberal Conservative Party.

User avatar
FinRussland
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 16
Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby FinRussland » Tue May 26, 2020 6:38 am

Application

Name of Nation: FinRussland
Head of State: Our Glorious Lightbulb
Head of Government (if different): Huonedomov Chair-Elect Peter Ivanevich (Пиотр Иваневич)
Which Side to Support: Novyy Krasivaya
Type of Support: Diplomatic, increased military presence
Quantity of Support: Public condemnation of Serpens action, mobilisation of Baltic Fleet
Reason for Supporting: Similar cultures, trade relations with our neighbour, dim view of monarchist puppe- *ahem* overseas dominions


edit for formatting clarity
Last edited by FinRussland on Tue May 26, 2020 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Believe.

User avatar
Delageon
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 58
Founded: May 26, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Delageon » Tue May 26, 2020 7:35 am

Application

Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Delageon
Head of State: King Owen XIV
Head of Government (if different): King Owen XIV
Which Side to Support: Novyy Krasivaya
Type of Support: Diplomatic, Military.
Quantity of Support: Denouncing Serpens, mobilizing Royal Fleet, sending 20 Helicopters for defence.
Reason for Supporting: Protecting international customs, laws and agreements, protecting EEZ zones, and Protecting Novyy Krasivaya's control over it's EEZ.
The Kingdom of Delageon
A Semi-Contitutional Monarchical Near-Future nation ruled over by a mysterious figure known only as "The King"

User avatar
Big Carencia
Envoy
 
Posts: 232
Founded: May 18, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Big Carencia » Tue May 26, 2020 7:37 am

Application

Name of Nation:Kingdom Of Big Carencia
Head of State:King Robustiano III
Head of Government (if different): King Robustiano III
Which Side to Support:Novyy Krasivaya
Type of Support:Naval supplies. Docking permit in national waters. Armament
Quantity of Support: If your ships arrive at our port they will be a priority, to deliver supplies and make emergency repairs. On the armaments side, we give them 10 corvettes from our navy (not the sailors, only the corvettes)
Reason for Supporting: Political reasons. Between both I prefer that you win
Last edited by Big Carencia on Tue May 26, 2020 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
RP in which I participate:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=486045 Playing as the Australian Federation
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=485294 Playing as the Kingdom of Big Carencia
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=486822 Playing as Aprohis , God of Deception and Snakes
Everything I say here does not represent my actual views.
``Do what I do and don't get involved in politic´´ -Francisco Franco
what I believe (although nobody understands it because it is in Spanish)

User avatar
Novyy Krasivaya
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: May 20, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Novyy Krasivaya » Tue May 26, 2020 10:05 am

FinRussland wrote:
Application

Name of Nation: FinRussland
Head of State: Our Glorious Lightbulb
Head of Government (if different): Huonedomov Chair-Elect Peter Ivanevich (Пиотр Иваневич)
Which Side to Support: Novyy Krasivaya
Type of Support: Diplomatic, increased military presence
Quantity of Support: Public condemnation of Serpens action, mobilisation of Baltic Fleet
Reason for Supporting: Similar cultures, trade relations with our neighbour, dim view of monarchist puppe- *ahem* overseas dominions


edit for formatting clarity


On behalf of all the Krasivayan people, we thank FinRussland for their support. Together we can stop the aggressive imperialists from taking what is rightfully ours!

User avatar
Novyy Krasivaya
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: May 20, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Novyy Krasivaya » Tue May 26, 2020 10:09 am

Big Carencia wrote:
Application

Name of Nation:Kingdom Of Big Carencia
Head of State:King Robustiano III
Head of Government (if different): King Robustiano III
Which Side to Support:Novyy Krasivaya
Type of Support:Naval supplies. Docking permit in national waters. Armament
Quantity of Support: If your ships arrive at our port they will be a priority, to deliver supplies and make emergency repairs. On the armaments side, we give them 10 corvettes from our navy (not the sailors, only the corvettes)
Reason for Supporting: Political reasons. Between both I prefer that you win


Thank you for your support Big Carencia. We hope to take delivery of your corvettes soon.

User avatar
Novyy Krasivaya
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: May 20, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Novyy Krasivaya » Tue May 26, 2020 10:16 am

Delageon wrote:
Application

Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Delageon
Head of State: King Owen XIV
Head of Government (if different): King Owen XIV
Which Side to Support: Novyy Krasivaya
Type of Support: Diplomatic, Military.
Quantity of Support: Denouncing Serpens, mobilizing Royal Fleet, sending 20 Helicopters for defence.
Reason for Supporting: Protecting international customs, laws and agreements, protecting EEZ zones, and Protecting Novyy Krasivaya's control over it's EEZ.


Thanks for the support! Will the helicopters be manned by crews from Delageon or Novyy Krasivaya?

User avatar
Delageon
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 58
Founded: May 26, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Delageon » Tue May 26, 2020 10:30 am

Novyy Krasivaya wrote:
Delageon wrote:
Application

Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Delageon
Head of State: King Owen XIV
Head of Government (if different): King Owen XIV
Which Side to Support: Novyy Krasivaya
Type of Support: Diplomatic, Military.
Quantity of Support: Denouncing Serpens, mobilizing Royal Fleet, sending 20 Helicopters for defence.
Reason for Supporting: Protecting international customs, laws and agreements, protecting EEZ zones, and Protecting Novyy Krasivaya's control over it's EEZ.


Thanks for the support! Will the helicopters be manned by crews from Delageon or Novyy Krasivaya?


We will be providing a group of our best helicopter division pilots, the Banshees, to pilot the helicopters. They will fall under your control, but we will reserve the right to take back control of the helicopters at any moment.
The Kingdom of Delageon
A Semi-Contitutional Monarchical Near-Future nation ruled over by a mysterious figure known only as "The King"

User avatar
FinRussland
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 16
Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby FinRussland » Wed May 27, 2020 9:36 am

Condemnation addressed to Serpens Land and Nacrad
Image
Image

Press Office of the Huonedomov Chair-Elect
27th May 2020 .


Pietar Ivanevich
Chair-Elect of the Huonedomov

Prime Minister Karter Preston,
The recent incursion by your navy into Krasivayan waters is unforgivable. To then compound this with accusations of unlawful conduct by the Krasivayan military is rude to the point of aggression.
On behalf of the FinRussian state, I urge you to redact your previous statement and issue a public apology, along with a promise to honour Krasivayan sovereignty in their own waters.

President Matthew Young Smith,
We beseech you not to aggravate this situation further with reckless military involvement, given your country's recent history with conflict the Finrussian state is concerned that your involvement will cause more harm than good. Might we remind you that Serpens Land is not the only nation with allies and in the unlikely case of escalation, the Finrussian state is prepared to uphold the independence of our friends in Novyy Krasivaya.
Believe.

User avatar
Serpens Land
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Serpens Land » Wed May 27, 2020 10:28 am

RP thread will open on the 29th of May
The Dominion of Serpens Land is an island in the Western Isles. Serpens Land is a constitutional monarchy, and part of the Commonwealth Realms. Queen Elizabeth II is our head of state. Our current prime minister is Karter Preston who is a member of the Liberal Conservative Party.

User avatar
Lushansk
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 147
Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Lushansk » Wed May 27, 2020 6:30 pm

Application

Name of Nation:Republic of Lushansk
Head of State: Sir Robert Fonda OBE
Head of Government (if different): Jean Pierre Michelin
Which Side to Support: Serpens Island
Type of Support: Lend Lease Program
Quantity of Support: a surplus of unused AK-47s , CJ3B-J4 Military Jeeps, and Douglas DC3s
Reason for Supporting

To stop Krasivayan nationalism from spreading to the last renaming outpost of the British Empire
Last edited by Lushansk on Wed May 27, 2020 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trump is secretly a robot who was made in china

User avatar
Iarasupneapsanaa
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: Jan 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Iarasupneapsanaa » Wed May 27, 2020 6:35 pm

Application

Name of Nation: Commonwealth of British Brazil
Head of State: Queen Elizabeth
Head of Government (if different): Prime Minister Anton Van Niekerk
Which Side to Support: Serpens Land
Type of Support:Diplomatic
Quantity of Support:Denouncing the Evil Empire of FinRussland
Reason for Supporting

To Keep Serpens Land alive from FinRussian Aggression

User avatar
Serpens Land
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Serpens Land » Wed May 27, 2020 6:49 pm

Lushansk wrote:
Application

Name of Nation:Republic of Lushansk
Head of State: Sir Robert Fonda OBE
Head of Government (if different): Jean Pierre Michelin
Which Side to Support: Serpens Island
Type of Support: Lend Lease Program
Quantity of Support: a surplus of unused AK-47s , CJ3B-J4 Military Jeeps, and Douglas DC3s
Reason for Supporting

To stop Krasivayan nationalism from spreading to the last renaming outpost of the British Empire


Serpens Land thanks Luchansk for their support. We anticipate the delivery of your surplus military equipment.
The Dominion of Serpens Land is an island in the Western Isles. Serpens Land is a constitutional monarchy, and part of the Commonwealth Realms. Queen Elizabeth II is our head of state. Our current prime minister is Karter Preston who is a member of the Liberal Conservative Party.

User avatar
Serpens Land
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Serpens Land » Wed May 27, 2020 6:50 pm

Iarasupneapsanaa wrote:
Application

Name of Nation: Commonwealth of British Brazil
Head of State: Queen Elizabeth
Head of Government (if different): Prime Minister Anton Van Niekerk
Which Side to Support: Serpens Land
Type of Support:Diplomatic
Quantity of Support:Denouncing the Evil Empire of FinRussland
Reason for Supporting

To Keep Serpens Land alive from FinRussian Aggression


Serpens Land thanks you for your support.
The Dominion of Serpens Land is an island in the Western Isles. Serpens Land is a constitutional monarchy, and part of the Commonwealth Realms. Queen Elizabeth II is our head of state. Our current prime minister is Karter Preston who is a member of the Liberal Conservative Party.

User avatar
Serpens Land
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Serpens Land » Fri May 29, 2020 10:26 am

RP thread open here
The Dominion of Serpens Land is an island in the Western Isles. Serpens Land is a constitutional monarchy, and part of the Commonwealth Realms. Queen Elizabeth II is our head of state. Our current prime minister is Karter Preston who is a member of the Liberal Conservative Party.

User avatar
Dharmia
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Jun 29, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dharmia » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:54 pm

Application

Name of Nation: The Protectorate of Dharmia
Head of State: Ali Uddin, Governor-General
Head of Government (if different): Mousa Fahs, Prime Minister
Which Side to Support: Neutral
Type of Support: Military, diplomatic
Quantity of Support: Military: Two battalions with support elements
Reason for Supporting Nation of peackeepers

User avatar
Serpens Land
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Serpens Land » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:18 pm

Dharmia wrote:
Application

Name of Nation: The Protectorate of Dharmia
Head of State: Ali Uddin, Governor-General
Head of Government (if different): Mousa Fahs, Prime Minister
Which Side to Support: Neutral
Type of Support: Military, diplomatic
Quantity of Support: Military: Two battalions with support elements
Reason for Supporting Nation of peackeepers


Your neutral status has been noted.
The Dominion of Serpens Land is an island in the Western Isles. Serpens Land is a constitutional monarchy, and part of the Commonwealth Realms. Queen Elizabeth II is our head of state. Our current prime minister is Karter Preston who is a member of the Liberal Conservative Party.

User avatar
United Holdings Incorporated
Attaché
 
Posts: 79
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby United Holdings Incorporated » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:55 pm

Application

Name of Nation: United Holdings Inc.
Head of State: Pres. Lukas
Head of Government (if different):
Which Side to Support: It Depends. Observers are going to track where HMSLS Bramber was before losing contact, and we will join the side of the nation of which is justified. As of right now, UHI forces are currently peacekeeping.
Type of Support: Military, Diplomatic.
Quantity of Support: UHIEDD/UHIEP Units, which are paratroopers, with a few planes.
1st UHIEP/UHIEDD Div. Paratroopers, VPK-7829 Bumerang, Sprut SD, Wiesel 2, F-22, SU-35.
5th Armor. Div. Motorized Infantry, Kurnagets-25, M2A2 Bradley, M3A2 Bradley, T-90, T-14, 2K22-M, HIMARS, M270, BM-21M Tornado MLRS.
Denounce and quarantine the nation which is responsible. (by quarantine, it means the UHI boards and intercepts cargo craft carrying military support.)
Reason for Supporting
To defuse this conflict, and if that is not possible, join on the side of the nation which has a justified cassus belli.
The United States and Russia with a fresh coat of paint and tries to be as humane as possible.

We are a Mixed Tech nation depending on the year. 21st century- MT, PMT. 22nd Century LFT, MFT. 23rd Century FT.
We do not use nationstates statistics. Just combine the U.S and Russia's economy, population, etc, and use that as a baseline.
Factbooks are being rewritten.

User avatar
Peoples Republic of Joyea
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 457
Founded: May 04, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:26 am

Application

Name of Nation: Peoples Republic of Joyea
Head of State: General Secretary Andreyev
Head of Government (if different): Chairman Adriana Andreyev
Which Side to Support: Serpens land
Type of Support: military, food, water, and medical supplies
Quantity of Support:
Army
100 type 32 tanks
400 PokPung Ho tanks
3000 flametroopers
10000 infantryman
10 Bat 2 engineering
6000 B 10 recoiless rifles
2000 B 11 recoiless rifles
10 Scud December missiles
100 Zpu 4
100 ZPU 2
2 Type 74 AA gun
300 Type 65 AA gun
100 S 60 AA guns
700 SA 2 sam missiles
7000 SA 7 MANPADS
100 Kaensaeng 68 vehicle
100 URAL 4320 trucks
300 YW 531 APC
100 BTR 152 APC
30 BTR 50
30 BTR 90
100 UAZ 469
70 Ars 12u decon trucks
60 BU 4 truck mounted clothing decon apparatus
Mustard gas
Phosgene gas
Phosgene Oxime
30 RDP 4V decon devices
40 URAN 6 demining vehicles
40 GMK 3 mine laying vehicles
Air support
60 Hellcat 3000 fighters
40 SU 25 attack planes
20 Q5 attack planes
30 Cessna 208 transport planes
40 IL 76 transport planes
10 FK 1 bombers
20 Tu95 bombers
20 IL 28 bombers
Naval support
30 Oquendo class corvettes
10 marlin class cruisers
1 hood class dreadnought
2 royal class repair ships
10 Sang O class submarines
3 estoppel class missile submarines
1 Kowan class submair salvage ship

Reason for SupportingWe want to assist you fight an enemy state
Last edited by Peoples Republic of Joyea on Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Joyean Military Industries (Defense Company):
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=485669
Joyeah City International Airport:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=471451
Air Joyea
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=472304

Incumbent General Secretary: Joyeah Andreyev
Incumbent Party Chairman: John Goodchild

User avatar
Serpens Land
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Serpens Land » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:20 am

United Holdings Incorporated wrote:
Application

Name of Nation: United Holdings Inc.
Head of State: Pres. Lukas
Head of Government (if different):
Which Side to Support: It Depends. Observers are going to track where HMSLS Bramber was before losing contact, and we will join the side of the nation of which is justified. As of right now, UHI forces are currently peacekeeping.
Type of Support: Military, Diplomatic.
Quantity of Support: UHIEDD/UHIEP Units, which are paratroopers, with a few planes.
1st UHIEP/UHIEDD Div. Paratroopers, VPK-7829 Bumerang, Sprut SD, Wiesel 2, F-22, SU-35.
5th Armor. Div. Motorized Infantry, Kurnagets-25, M2A2 Bradley, M3A2 Bradley, T-90, T-14, 2K22-M, HIMARS, M270, BM-21M Tornado MLRS.
Denounce and quarantine the nation which is responsible. (by quarantine, it means the UHI boards and intercepts cargo craft carrying military support.)
Reason for Supporting
To defuse this conflict, and if that is not possible, join on the side of the nation which has a justified cassus belli.


Your application is accepted, and your neutrality is noted
The Dominion of Serpens Land is an island in the Western Isles. Serpens Land is a constitutional monarchy, and part of the Commonwealth Realms. Queen Elizabeth II is our head of state. Our current prime minister is Karter Preston who is a member of the Liberal Conservative Party.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Atlantian Dominions, Chinese rebel, Commonwealth of Hank the Cat, Elfland, UniversalCommons

Advertisement

Remove ads