NATION

PASSWORD

The Issue of Hatred

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
User avatar
Infinity Shard
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Jan 21, 2018
Capitalizt

The Issue of Hatred

Postby Infinity Shard » Wed May 20, 2020 11:14 am

Owing to recent misfortunes, cases of discrimination have spiked around the world.

Across North America and Europe, people of Asian descent are subject to insults, harassment and attacks. Whether they were born in Asia, born in the West or born elsewhere, Asian people have been hit with more racial slurs and physical violence as the pandemic worsened. While people of Chinese descent (e.g. Chinese-Americans) might receive the worst of the discrimination, other Asians are not safe from the increasing hatred. For example, the windows of the Korean consulate in Montreal, Canada were smashed in a coronavirus-fueled hate crime. Many people have condemned the rise in anti-Asian discrimination, but it seems that others (e.g. Donald Trump) - especially those who use sensitive terms like "Chinese virus" - are indirectly or directly promoting such discrimination.

Africa and Asia have their own cases of hatred too. The Chinese diaspora in African countries, consisting of many people with no government ties, have feared backlash over coronavirus concerns. In India, people who look Chinese or East Asian risk being the targets of racial insults and violent attacks by Indians. Other Asian countries such as Vietnam have recorded incidents of Sinophobia and anti-Chinese hatred related to coronavirus fears. South Korea has seen a surge in hatred, though for a different reason; many people in South Korea are scapegoating the entire LGBT community, because recent coronavirus cases have been linked to nightclubs and people who happened to be LGBT.

In China, xenophobic and anti-black discrimination have worsened substantially. Xenophobia comes in many ways; some Americans have reported being called the "American virus" and other light-skinned foreigners are given stark, disgusted looks. As for anti-black discrimination, many black people have been evicted from residences and are treated negatively. Black people in China may be barred from entering hospitals or restaurants, even if they are in a relationship with someone who is ethnically Chinese (ethnically-Chinese partners are not restricted in any manner). But perhaps the worst part is that whereas hatred in other parts of the world is condemned by many governments, the Chinese government/Chinese Communist Party may be at worst condoning the xenophobia and anti-black racism happening in China.



Only one thing is clear. Even with reasonable people and governments taking a stand, it's likely that coronavirus-related discrimination - whether based on race, ethnicity, nationality or even sexual orientation - will persist in the foreseeable future across the world. Given the outstanding ignorance of many people (especially those who may already be secretly hateful or racist), the only possible path for everyone is to be an ally of the persecuted.

I agree that cases of hatred must be called out whenever they arise. However, simply highlighting and prosecuting the perpetrators cannot and will not be enough. What do you think is an effective way of curbing coronavirus-fueled hatred? How should we combat coronavirus-related discrimination, while taking into account relevant national and cultural contexts (e.g. anti-racism in the West vs. anti-racism in Africa vs. xenophobia in China)?

User avatar
Sundiata
Minister
 
Posts: 2105
Founded: Sep 27, 2019
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Sundiata » Wed May 20, 2020 11:19 am

God Bless.

Life shouldn't be so horrible for so many.
Gender: Male
Religion: Catholic (Opus Dei)
Politics: Solidarity (Catholic Social Teaching)
Economics: Rerum Novarrum (The Encyclical)
Alignment: Lawful Good

"Don't say, 'That person bothers me.' Think: 'That person sanctifies me.'"
-St. Josemaria Escriva (Founder of Opus Dei)

User avatar
Merther
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 160
Founded: Mar 30, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Merther » Wed May 20, 2020 11:21 am

Infinity Shard wrote:What do you think is an effective way of curbing coronavirus-fueled hatred?


Are you asking us how to stop racism ? Because you can't, it's never going to stop. All you can do is censor people, and that makes them even more dedicated. Now I wouldn't say there is a "coronavirus-fueled hatred". Picking on a Chinese guy because of coronavirus isn't hatred. Hatred is when you lynch a Chinese guy because he's succeptible to have COVID-19. And only someone incredibly stupid would enter physical contact with someone that's succeptible to carry a potentially deadly disease.

So in conclusion, you can't stop racism and you can't stop incredibly stupid people either. Trust me Humans have tried.
Last edited by Merther on Wed May 20, 2020 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Merther is not a nation, but the name of a fictional lifeless planet. Please check the "What is Merther ?" factbook for further information. https://www.nationstates.net/nation=mer ... ok/id=main
Note that you cannot interact diplomatically with Merther as it is an inanimate object. When I type something, it is me, the player, typing.

User avatar
Infinity Shard
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Jan 21, 2018
Capitalizt

Postby Infinity Shard » Wed May 20, 2020 11:29 am

Merther wrote:
Infinity Shard wrote:What do you think is an effective way of curbing coronavirus-fueled hatred?


Are you asking us how to stop racism ? Because you can't, it's never going to stop. All you can do is censor people, and that makes them even more dedicated. Now I wouldn't say there is a "coronavirus-fueled hatred". Picking on a Chinese guy because of coronavirus isn't hatred. Hatred is when you lynch a Chinese guy because he's succeptible to have COVID-19. And only someone incredibly stupid would enter physical contact with someone that's succeptible to carry a potentially deadly disease.

So in conclusion, you can't stop racism and you can't stop incredibly stupid people either. Trust me Humans have tried.

Curbing as in lessening instances of racism or other discrimination.

It may be hard to make a dent and not everyone could be helped, but I do believe it’s possible (e.g. some former KKK members were saved from racism). We may have to think outside the box for certain cases.

User avatar
Infinity Shard
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Jan 21, 2018
Capitalizt

Postby Infinity Shard » Wed May 20, 2020 11:30 am

Sundiata wrote:God Bless.

Life shouldn't be so horrible for so many.

A pandemic definitely stokes fears. No one knows how bad it’ll get until it hits us.

User avatar
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 495
Founded: Sep 24, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Wed May 20, 2020 11:32 am

Racist homophobic should not be counted as human. The only solution to racism and homophobia is to exclude these creatures from our society (Inglourious Basterds)
Last edited by Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum on Wed May 20, 2020 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
İdeoloji: Atatürkçülük Sosyal Demokrasi Sosyal Liberalizm Lgbt Suriyeliführerizm
Karşıtı: Çomarizm Terörizm Irkçılık Teokrasi Komünizm Kapitalizm

User avatar
Sundiata
Minister
 
Posts: 2105
Founded: Sep 27, 2019
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Sundiata » Wed May 20, 2020 11:52 am

Infinity Shard wrote:
Sundiata wrote:God Bless.

Life shouldn't be so horrible for so many.

A pandemic definitely stokes fears. No one knows how bad it’ll get until it hits us.

Fear not, for the Lord is with you. :p
Last edited by Sundiata on Wed May 20, 2020 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gender: Male
Religion: Catholic (Opus Dei)
Politics: Solidarity (Catholic Social Teaching)
Economics: Rerum Novarrum (The Encyclical)
Alignment: Lawful Good

"Don't say, 'That person bothers me.' Think: 'That person sanctifies me.'"
-St. Josemaria Escriva (Founder of Opus Dei)

User avatar
Qabea
Envoy
 
Posts: 225
Founded: Apr 03, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Qabea » Wed May 20, 2020 12:05 pm

I think the only reason we hear about hatred and racism so much is because it's an issue moderates and leftists seem to overreact to in the same manner the right overreacts to LGBTQ issues. Because of that, instances of actual hatred and racism and even implicit bias seem to be overblown.
Last edited by Qabea on Wed May 20, 2020 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
REPUBLIC of QABEA
A well developed and cultured MT francophone republic spanning the Fertile Crescent.
Nationalist & Progressive Republican from the Deep South

Pronouns: He/Him

Pro: Cultural nationalism, Free college, Free speech, GMO labeling, Gun rights, Labor, Medical marijuana, Populism, Protectionism, Secularism, Universal basic income, Universal healthcare
Neutral: Abortion rights, Green politics, LGBTQ+ rights, Religious freedom
Anti: Affirmative action, Big corporations, Globalism, Immigration, Imperialism, Interventionism, Islamic extremism, Neoconservatism, Neoliberalism, Recreational marijuana, Zionism

User avatar
Centai Mal
Attaché
 
Posts: 88
Founded: May 19, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Centai Mal » Wed May 20, 2020 12:09 pm

Qabea wrote:I think the only reason we hear about hatred and racism so much is because it's an issue moderates and leftists seem to overreact to in the same manner the right overreacts to LGBTQ issues. Because of that, instances of actual hatred and racism and even implicit bias seem to be overblown.

Yeahhhhh no. No it's not. I live in a small town in NH. The racism I've personally seen thrown at Asian-Americans here is gross. I've seen signs refusing them service, ffs.
“Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.”

Gender: Male
Religion: Catholic
Disabled and queer as hell
Biden 2020

User avatar
Qabea
Envoy
 
Posts: 225
Founded: Apr 03, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Qabea » Wed May 20, 2020 12:14 pm

Centai Mal wrote:
Qabea wrote:I think the only reason we hear about hatred and racism so much is because it's an issue moderates and leftists seem to overreact to in the same manner the right overreacts to LGBTQ issues. Because of that, instances of actual hatred and racism and even implicit bias seem to be overblown.

Yeahhhhh no. No it's not. I live in a small town in NH. The racism I've personally seen thrown at Asian-Americans here is gross. I've seen signs refusing them service, ffs.

I mean, it's possible but do you have any proof of that?

Like, I live in a place where we're supposed to be the ignorant racists; yet as we re-open, people are rallying around Asian community and small businesses as much if not more as any other group or operation.
Last edited by Qabea on Wed May 20, 2020 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
REPUBLIC of QABEA
A well developed and cultured MT francophone republic spanning the Fertile Crescent.
Nationalist & Progressive Republican from the Deep South

Pronouns: He/Him

Pro: Cultural nationalism, Free college, Free speech, GMO labeling, Gun rights, Labor, Medical marijuana, Populism, Protectionism, Secularism, Universal basic income, Universal healthcare
Neutral: Abortion rights, Green politics, LGBTQ+ rights, Religious freedom
Anti: Affirmative action, Big corporations, Globalism, Immigration, Imperialism, Interventionism, Islamic extremism, Neoconservatism, Neoliberalism, Recreational marijuana, Zionism

User avatar
Centai Mal
Attaché
 
Posts: 88
Founded: May 19, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Centai Mal » Wed May 20, 2020 12:24 pm

Qabea wrote:
Centai Mal wrote:Yeahhhhh no. No it's not. I live in a small town in NH. The racism I've personally seen thrown at Asian-Americans here is gross. I've seen signs refusing them service, ffs.

I mean, it's possible but do you have any proof of that?

Like, I live in a place where we're supposed to be the ignorant racists; yet as we re-open, people are rallying around Asian community and small businesses as much if not more as any other group or operation.

I'll see if I can find a picture of the sign, but here's some other local stuff:
https://www.unionleader.com/news/health ... 4ddf1.html

This is in Australia:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzUzM_7O--s
“Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.”

Gender: Male
Religion: Catholic
Disabled and queer as hell
Biden 2020

User avatar
The Federal Government of Iowa
Envoy
 
Posts: 238
Founded: Oct 17, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Federal Government of Iowa » Wed May 20, 2020 12:32 pm

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:Racist homophobic should not be counted as human. The only solution to racism and homophobia is to exclude these creatures from our society (Inglourious Basterds)

Hmm, that seems kinda intolerant of other people's ideas, now doesn't it? Not human, you say? Be careful when saying similar things to what Adolf Hitler said about the Jews, we don't want another 6 million people dead for no good reason.

Anyway, the backlash against innocent Asians is no good, people just need to have more common sense. However, those people are just flat-out afraid. People can do crazy things when they're scared.
Right-leaning American Christian. Guns are fun. Space is fun too.

User avatar
Centai Mal
Attaché
 
Posts: 88
Founded: May 19, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Centai Mal » Wed May 20, 2020 12:34 pm

The Federal Government of Iowa wrote:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:Racist homophobic should not be counted as human. The only solution to racism and homophobia is to exclude these creatures from our society (Inglourious Basterds)

Hmm, that seems kinda intolerant of other people's ideas, now doesn't it? Not human, you say? Be careful when saying similar things to what Adolf Hitler said about the Jews, we don't want another 6 million people dead for no good reason.

Anyway, the backlash against innocent Asians is no good, people just need to have more common sense. However, those people are just flat-out afraid. People can do crazy things when they're scared.

Yes, and I'm sure racists who lynch black people are also just "flat-out afraid"

Being afraid isn't an excuse to hurt and discriminate against others.
“Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.”

Gender: Male
Religion: Catholic
Disabled and queer as hell
Biden 2020

User avatar
The Federal Government of Iowa
Envoy
 
Posts: 238
Founded: Oct 17, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Federal Government of Iowa » Wed May 20, 2020 12:36 pm

Centai Mal wrote:
The Federal Government of Iowa wrote:Hmm, that seems kinda intolerant of other people's ideas, now doesn't it? Not human, you say? Be careful when saying similar things to what Adolf Hitler said about the Jews, we don't want another 6 million people dead for no good reason.

Anyway, the backlash against innocent Asians is no good, people just need to have more common sense. However, those people are just flat-out afraid. People can do crazy things when they're scared.

Yes, and I'm sure racists who lynch black people are also just "flat-out afraid"

Being afraid isn't an excuse to hurt and discriminate against others.

Aye, that's a good point.
I was more talking about unreasonable fear. Unreasonable fear causes those kinds of things, usually.
People just need to have common sense and not let their fear overtake them.
Right-leaning American Christian. Guns are fun. Space is fun too.

User avatar
Infinity Shard
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Jan 21, 2018
Capitalizt

Postby Infinity Shard » Wed May 20, 2020 12:59 pm

The Federal Government of Iowa wrote:
Centai Mal wrote:Yes, and I'm sure racists who lynch black people are also just "flat-out afraid"

Being afraid isn't an excuse to hurt and discriminate against others.

Aye, that's a good point.
I was more talking about unreasonable fear. Unreasonable fear causes those kinds of things, usually.
People just need to have common sense and not let their fear overtake them.

Fear is a powerful force. It would have to be mitigated with a public and open effort.

User avatar
Infinity Shard
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Jan 21, 2018
Capitalizt

Postby Infinity Shard » Wed May 20, 2020 1:01 pm

Qabea wrote:
Centai Mal wrote:Yeahhhhh no. No it's not. I live in a small town in NH. The racism I've personally seen thrown at Asian-Americans here is gross. I've seen signs refusing them service, ffs.

I mean, it's possible but do you have any proof of that?

Like, I live in a place where we're supposed to be the ignorant racists; yet as we re-open, people are rallying around Asian community and small businesses as much if not more as any other group or operation.

It’s a good thing that there are openly rallying for the Asian community, and I wish something similar would occur outside of the West for other persecuted groups. Unfortunately, racism can manifest even in minor ways, like deliberately avoiding or running away from Asians.

User avatar
Ethel mermania
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 104089
Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Wed May 20, 2020 1:14 pm

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:Racist homophobic should not be counted as human. The only solution to racism and homophobia is to exclude these creatures from our society (Inglourious Basterds)

Dont you just hate people like that.
The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.

http://www.salientpartners.com/epsilont ... ilizations

User avatar
Infinity Shard
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Jan 21, 2018
Capitalizt

Postby Infinity Shard » Wed May 20, 2020 1:18 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:Racist homophobic should not be counted as human. The only solution to racism and homophobia is to exclude these creatures from our society (Inglourious Basterds)

Dont you just hate people like that.

Yes, this doesn’t help either.

User avatar
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 495
Founded: Sep 24, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Wed May 20, 2020 2:02 pm

The Federal Government of Iowa wrote:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:Racist homophobic should not be counted as human. The only solution to racism and homophobia is to exclude these creatures from our society (Inglourious Basterds)

Hmm, that seems kinda intolerant of other people's ideas, now doesn't it? Not human, you say? Be careful when saying similar things to what Adolf Hitler said about the Jews, we don't want another 6 million people dead for no good reason.

Anyway, the backlash against innocent Asians is no good, people just need to have more common sense. However, those people are just flat-out afraid. People can do crazy things when they're scared.
Ethel mermania wrote:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:Racist homophobic should not be counted as human. The only solution to racism and homophobia is to exclude these creatures from our society (Inglourious Basterds)

Dont you just hate people like that.
Infinity Shard wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:Dont you just hate people like that.

Yes, this doesn’t help either.
But racist homophobic people don't like us.I'm not saying we should act like Hitler, I just say social exclusion. As social democrats, we must defend love and world fraternity
Image
İdeoloji: Atatürkçülük Sosyal Demokrasi Sosyal Liberalizm Lgbt Suriyeliführerizm
Karşıtı: Çomarizm Terörizm Irkçılık Teokrasi Komünizm Kapitalizm

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Post Czar
 
Posts: 43008
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Wed May 20, 2020 2:05 pm

I definitely experienced an uptake of anti asian racist jokes and remarks here in Belfast once the Pandemic began to spread. I think the main thing about trying to tackle this kind of stuff is to raise awareness about how it can be spread and educate people (i.e you can get it from non asian people too, which was an argument i saw going back and forth early days over here as well) but at the end of the day, Racism is something that is never going to go away permanently. Some people are just gona be set in their ways and sometimes you cant change that.
Scary Spooky Leftist #19879417 An Atheist Irishman from Belfast Loyal to Dragonstone and the King in the Narrow Sea
Yeh: The Red Agenda, Purging the Xenos, Not being a prick, Vidya Gaemz, Art, Science, History, Old Gregg, Blondes, Redheads, Tattooed girls, Erecting fortifications, Tanks.
Neh: The Blue Agenda, Being a prick, Xenos, Racism, National/Religious wankery, Zealots, Gatekeeping, Alt-right/SJW Snowflakes, Random lists, Dismantling Fortifications, Cabbage.

User avatar
Centai Mal
Attaché
 
Posts: 88
Founded: May 19, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Centai Mal » Wed May 20, 2020 2:08 pm

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:
The Federal Government of Iowa wrote:Hmm, that seems kinda intolerant of other people's ideas, now doesn't it? Not human, you say? Be careful when saying similar things to what Adolf Hitler said about the Jews, we don't want another 6 million people dead for no good reason.

Anyway, the backlash against innocent Asians is no good, people just need to have more common sense. However, those people are just flat-out afraid. People can do crazy things when they're scared.
Ethel mermania wrote:Dont you just hate people like that.
Infinity Shard wrote:Yes, this doesn’t help either.
But racist homophobic people don't like us.I'm not saying we should act like Hitler, I just say social exclusion. As social democrats, we must defend love and world fraternity
Image


Social exclusion just creates an echo chamber for them, however. They can't change if all they know is that sort of ideology
“Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.”

Gender: Male
Religion: Catholic
Disabled and queer as hell
Biden 2020

User avatar
Albrenia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12397
Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Albrenia » Wed May 20, 2020 2:12 pm

I do wish we lived in a world where people were not so full of ignorance that they thought that Asians as a whole were responsible for Covid-19. It's why, despite strongly opposing the CCP, I refuse to use obnoxious terms like 'Kung Flu' or any other such term made up to place the blame.

The CCP should be held responsible for their failures, but Asian people are a whole should not be harmed, shunned, insulted or harassed for something they had nothing to do with.

User avatar
Monsone
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 490
Founded: Apr 14, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Monsone » Wed May 20, 2020 2:14 pm

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:
The Federal Government of Iowa wrote:Hmm, that seems kinda intolerant of other people's ideas, now doesn't it? Not human, you say? Be careful when saying similar things to what Adolf Hitler said about the Jews, we don't want another 6 million people dead for no good reason.

Anyway, the backlash against innocent Asians is no good, people just need to have more common sense. However, those people are just flat-out afraid. People can do crazy things when they're scared.
Ethel mermania wrote:Dont you just hate people like that.
Infinity Shard wrote:Yes, this doesn’t help either.
But racist homophobic people don't like us.I'm not saying we should act like Hitler, I just say social exclusion. As social democrats, we must defend love and world fraternity
Image


I'm a social democrat and honestly this sounds like a bad idea. Love and world fraternity with exclusion don't work. And no we shouldn't just say "You're a racial biggot but so what." Instead when should admit that not everyone will think like you, and most people won't agree with you. It's human nature. So instead of social exclusion, you try to speak with the person and work your way to the bottom of why they believe such ideas.

And yes when someone is spitting racial slurs you can try to correct them and you can try to ake them see why they are wrong, but in the end you won't always change them. And to censor or socially exclude them is undemocratic and is no better than what a despotic dictator would do because freedom of speech is a key pillar of democracy.

Though I dissagree that people who crtiticize the CCP are racist. The CCP arguably did cause this whole scenaro thanks to goss corruption and utter dissregard for medical profesionals. However the fact that people consider criticizm of the CCP racist is a bad sign that society has forgotten a key difference between factual and productive criticizm and deep BS that cause racisim and promotes hate crimes.
Last edited by Monsone on Wed May 20, 2020 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Capitalisim With Monsonian Caracteristics=Yugoslav Socialisim, But Capitalist

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=483430&p=36986503&sid=a5434c105807ef19bf07cfe8e7879b5b#p36986503-If you want an embassy with me, go to the link.

It's not pronounced Monsoon, or Monson-e, etc. It's Mohn-sohn-eh!

User avatar
Nolo gap
Envoy
 
Posts: 294
Founded: Sep 21, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Nolo gap » Wed May 20, 2020 2:26 pm

hatred happens, but is never a sufficient excuse for inconsiderateness.
because inconsiderateness allowed to fester, is tyranny by any other name, regardless of politics, economics, belief or anything else.

really you don't have to love anyone, to be considerate of all people places and things.
and it is that, and the logic it takes to implement that, which IS statistically the world YOU, along with everyone else, experience living in.

so really, hater's got no room to whine about tyranny, because that is what creates it.
thoughtlessness isn't an expression of freedom, its the reason we don't have the freedoms that we don't.

and it really doesn't matter how young/old, what anyone looks like, what they go to bed with, or any of the rest of it.

User avatar
Green October Z
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1012
Founded: May 05, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Green October Z » Wed May 20, 2020 2:51 pm

I fucking hate the new DeviantArt.
Made in America from Vietnamese parts!
History doesn't lie, communism kills!
Alignment: Chaotic Good
China lied, people died!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alcala-Cordel, Austria-Bohemia-Hungary, Bienenhalde, Cannot think of a name, Celritannia, Centai Mal, Consada, Dylar, Estanglia, Goldgamia, Greater Miami Shores, Grunstrandr, Jedi Council, Kathol Rift, Kernen, Novus America, Ostroeuropa, Shamhnan Insir, Smoya, Souseiseki, South Odreria 2, Stagnant Axon Terminal, The Anime Tiddies, Uiiop, Vassenor

Advertisement

Remove ads