NATION

PASSWORD

Mulawil Halab 84 || Sign-up Thread [Closed, Ajax only]

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Mutul
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Mulawil Halab 84 || Sign-up Thread [Closed, Ajax only]

Postby Mutul » Tue May 19, 2020 7:25 am

Welcome to the 84th Pitz World Court, hosted by the Mutul !

IC Presentation :
Pitz is one of the oldest game continuously played in the world. It emerged in the Mutul sometime during its antiquity, the legend say it was the Province of Yokok'ab but this version of the story is still hotly contested and has resulted in many heated conversations and broken friendships, as well as a few injuries and deaths. But only the Mutuleses care about such details so we will ignore these for now.

The first international Pitz competition was held in 1936 and it is the pride of its organizers, the International Pitz Secular Rectorate, that never once this competition was reported or cancelled. It was almost the case this year, as the selected host country, Enyama, fell into a violent Civil War between the last World Court and this one, but once more the Mutul was more than happy to propose itself as a replacement, saving this year's competition.

OOC Informations :
The Pitz World Court is a tournament reserved to nations part of Ajax. Because despite its IC name it's the first time this competition is held, no team will have a rank, instead players who wish to participate will have to precise what is the current level of their team, either amateur, decent, or good.

Scores are generated by me, because I don't have a Mesoamerican Ballgame scorinator on hand. So I will revert to my past days as a DM and make the roll myself, weighting the roll of the dices (so to speak) with various parameters, including the team's level, it's style, and RP bonuses.

Teams can choose a style of play for the competition. It's important because in Pitz, there are two ways of winning a round; either by scoring nine points, gained when the opponent let the ball stop moving, or by making the ball go through one of the two stone circles at the middle of the court. So, a team can choose to either focus on scoring points the "normal" way, or by aiming for the stone circles. Such styles will have their own bonuses and maluses.

It is encouraged for Participants to RP, either through newsposts or short stories about their teams, their matches, or the (mis)adventures of their players in-between confrontations. It does not guarantee victory, but will helps improve your odds, which might makes the difference.

As it is the first World Court, only one nation is accepted per player.

Roster template :
  • Level : Amateur (+0 to D6 throws); Decent (+1 to D6 throws); Good (+2 to D6 throws)
  • Nickname:
  • Playstyle : Normal (No bonuses, No Maluses); Score Focus (+1 to D6 throws, -3 to D20 throws); Circle Focus (-1 to D6 throws, +3 to D20 throws)
  • Players : Detail the 6 players of your team here. Greatly helpful when writing after-reports or other form of RP. You can precise their name, age, career, positions (if they have a dedicated one), team of origin, etc...

RP Permissions :
Add the following after your team's roster :

Code: Select all
My opponent, if they RP first, may do the following:
Choose my goalscorers: Yes/No
Godmod scoring events: Yes/No
RP injuries to my players: Yes/No
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes/No
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes/No
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes/No
Godmod other events: Yes/No

Questions :
If you have any question about the World Court, either about IC or OOC details, you can contact me and, uh, me.
Last edited by Mutul on Tue May 19, 2020 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mutul
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mutul » Tue May 19, 2020 9:23 am

Divine Kingdom's National Team

Level: Good
Nicknames: Halab Ajawob ; "Lords of the Court" by their fanatics.
Playstyle: Circle Focus
Players :
Protectors:
Aapop Sakmal | Age: 39 | Club: PC Yax Mul | League: High Court
The current Captain of the Mutulese Team, Aapop Sakmal is a veteran Pitzom who has played, thourough the years, in all three major Pitz Club of the Capital. His unmatched experience, he is one of the oldest Pitzom currently active in the Divine Kingdom, both as a player and a Captain, his calm, and his sharp eyes have all led to him being placed in charge of the National Team for the second consecutive time. In the current Roster, he plays in the position of "Protector", which mean he is tasked with recovering the balls sent by the ennemy team in their Back-Court, and keep the ball in play by passing it to the offensive players.

Sekan Ho Kab'an | Age: 28 | Club: PC Uk Yabnal | League: High Court
One of the most, if not the most, famed Protector in the Mutul, Sekan Ho K'ab'an has more than proved his talent in this position. While he is no longer has hot-headed has he was during his young age, he takes Pitz very seriously and believe fully in the religious importance of the Game, and therefore of his own importance. He is the "Bullwark" of the Mutul, here to stop any attempt by the Ennemy to stop the Eternal movement of the Sun-ball. If the Sun-ball fall in his side of the Court, that is.

Wallmen:
B'alheel Ex | Age: 26 |Club: PC Yux | League: High Court
It's the first World Court for the "First Child of Yamakaax" who already had a statue of him erected back in his home village and receive almost daily sacrifices and offerings from his fanatics. As a wallmen, he is tasked with protecting the left wing of his team and also to perform the critical role of passing the ball through the Stone Circle. In that regard, he has been particularly efficient, being already in the top 10% top scorer recorded by the Pitzk'in Temple.

K'awitz Mohan | Age: 27 | Club: PC Sokonek | League: High Court
The second Wallmen of the Mutulese Team and another celebrated scorer, he takes care of the right wing of the formation. While he is sensibly of the same generation as B'alheel Ex, he is often described as "more mature" and less overtaken by his popularity than the "First Child of Yamakaax". He's also a very pious man, as shown by his tattoo and numerous scarifications, but contrary to Sekan his Faith express itself through his humility and dedication to the Game, rather than to glory. This has made him a "sleeper hit" among Pitz fanatics in the Mutul, with a small but solid cult following dedicated to see how far K'awitz will go in his quest for the "perfect circle scoring".

Vanguards:
Ch'ak B'atzim | Age: 30 | Club: PC Yax Mul | League: High Court
Another of the "veterans" chosen for the National Team, Ch'ak B'atzim is famous for his friendly and concillient nature and for great team-play. A long time friend of Aapop Sakmal, both were recruited for the PC Yax Mul at the same time, his reliability has led to him being selected for his third World Cup in a row, despite his lack of followers. The few who do follow him are generally fanatics of Yax Mul anyway, and praise him for being the "heart" of any team he's in and a powerful agent of cohesion. He compensate his lack of impressive plays or impactful actions by his almost error-free, steadfast, defensive style of play.

Ohoman Aj Tz'akan | Age: 24 | Club: PC Sajalzotz | League: Under Court
The surprise of this year's selection, this young promising player only recently got noticed by the public for being part of the new roster of the PC Sajalzotz that dominated last year's Under Court and finally brought back that team of the Capital's Northern Suburbs to the High Court after decades in the lower divisions. While you can't credit this success only to him, his team-play and remarkable capacity to seize the opportunities presented to him have won him a ticket to the National Team.

RP Permissions:
Choose my scorers: Yes
Godmod scoring events: Yes
RP injuries to my players: Yes, but I still determine the actual severity
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes - same restriction as above
Hand out Warnings to my players: Yes
Hand out Dismissal to my players: Yes - but no more than one per match
Godmod other events: Yes
Last edited by Mutul on Wed May 20, 2020 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mutul
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mutul » Tue May 19, 2020 2:46 pm

deleted
Last edited by Mutul on Wed May 20, 2020 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mont-Saint-Cyr
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Mont-Saint-Cyr » Tue May 19, 2020 7:07 pm

Entry for the Messidor Union

Level: Amateur
Nickname: The Wobblies
Playstyle: Score Focus
Players:
Protectors:
Yala Satter | Age: 29 | Club: SOP-A | League: Aɣmatian National Pitz League
Dabar Ismael | Age: 26 | Club: SR-A | League: Aɣmatian National Pitz League

Wallmen
Antoine Harpagon | Age: 38 | Club: SMS-M | League: Merovian National Pitz League
Baligant Tonio | Age: 34 | Club: SMS-M | League: Merovian National Pitz League

Vanguards
Igmasen Amer | Age: 22 | Club: SOP-RAT | League: Tafriqt Regional Pitz League
Maday Hana | Age: 20 | Club: SR-MAV | League: Vaux Regional Pitz League

The Messidorian pitz team is amateur in almost every sense of the word with most players maintaining day jobs in addition to their recreational team. The two wallmen are the most experienced on the team while its vanguards are exceedingly young, but have demonstrated a great deal of talent. While the team has a lot to prove, it may be able to build itself around this core duo to develop a stronger team in the future.

RP Permissions:
Choose my scorers:
Yes
RP injuries to my players: Yes
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes
Hand out Dismissal to my players: Yes
Last edited by Mont-Saint-Cyr on Tue May 19, 2020 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lacus Magni
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 02, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Lacus Magni » Mon May 25, 2020 2:48 pm

National Team: Vardana
Level: Decent
Nickname: The Reds
Players:
Protectors
Aren Khachadurian | Age: 20 | Team: GA Arevik Kapuyt| League: Eastern Periclean Pitz League
Natan Orogian | Age: 23 | Team: GA Tigranocerta | League: National Pitz League of Vardana
Wallman
Tigran Argutian | Age: 36 | Team: Sophene GA | League: National Pitz League of Vardana
Zohrab Haladjian | Age: 30 | Team: Simurgh Bayazet GA| League: National Pitz League of Vardana
Vanguards
Sevag Saroyan | Age: 25 | Team: Sophene GA | League: National Pitz League of Vardana
Kesag Darbinian | Age: 29 | Team: Vagrer GA | League: National Pitz League of Vardana

Choose my goalscorers: No
RP injuries to my players: No
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes
Admin and Member of Ajax (Discord)
Active Projects
Latium (Map) | Sydalon (Map) | Gelonia (Map) | Vardana (Map)

Tulura
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tulura » Tue May 26, 2020 10:41 am

Nicknames: the Misheeg Kalu, "Caliph's Hip"
Players :

Protectors:
Jamba Ibn Mahiri | Age: 38
Well-tempered and precise, Mahiri is the golden standard of Odarbic pitz. He is a highly flexible and aggressive player, leading the team in scoring and acting as captain of the team. He is particularly close with Caliph Odwaa, who coaches the team personally and originally recruited Mahiri. As the leader of the team, Ibn Mahiri prepares for another World Court, no less determined, but many wonder if his age and body-sacrificing playstyle is finally catching up to him.

Osman Nuure | Age: 20
The youngest player on the national team, Osman Nuure is a rising star in the Scipian pitz world, gaining a huge following across East Scipia, even Qulchanaa. His tenacity, determination and athleticism in the court is impressive, but he is also reckless, boastful and bold, mimicking his hero, Jamba Mahiri in playstyle(but not humbleness), but with greater finesse. Yet, he's proven himself time again to be a top scorer on his own, considered to outrank many veterans despite his inexperience. What will be Osman's reckoning in his first World Court?

Mesafan Gammada Tulura | Age: 31
As a Qulchanaan, Gammada was heavily discriminated against in his breakout years at the age of 20, despite coming from a well-off business family and the Caliphate-loyal Tulura clan. Similar to Osman, Gammada was taken under the mentorship of the Caliph himself and coached to where he is today. In-line with the Alwahari playstyle, Mesafan embodies the essence of the Caliphate's aggressive scoring strategy. Today, he is an old favorite and particularly beloved in Qulchanaa despite the circumstances.

Vanguard:
Aafgab Kayd | Age: 27
Kayd is a star vanguard, considered one of the best who practically own the entire backcourt. Unlike the three, upfront protectors - who are rather tall, large frontmen - Aafgab is considered a small, wiry but quick guy with a high jump to him. Most importantly, he has fluidity and acts as the all-essential support of the aggressive, score-centric front line.

Wallmen:
Alemu Yafet Maxagan | Age: 29
The wallmen of the Misheeg Kalu act as flank-defenders and in procedure, focus on circle defence, as well as opportunistic scoring. While the Protectors launch a full attack offense, wallmen like Alemu firstly defend with the intent of knocking the ball back into the court and to their team. Alemu is good at this, an average shooter but good at defence and passing, an underrated and under-appreciated player who has quietly carried the team for many world courts.

Xalash Khadar | Age: 25
Xalash acts as an coax defensive flank. He is a circle-focus player, looking to score and end the game given the opportunity. He does this from the original defensive stanceof Odarba-Halad wallmen, but in a more reserved posture, but unlike Alemu, when in possession, he has a tendency to try and score, making him unpredictable and quite defensively aggressive, one may be cautious to engage his side of the court too quickly, or not quick enough.

RP Permissions:
Godmod other events: Yes[/quote]

Communist Xomaniax
Minister

Founded: May 02, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Communist Xomaniax » Tue May 26, 2020 12:08 pm

Level : Good
Nickname: Red Terrors
Playstyle : Circle Focus
Players:

Protectors

Name: Tenzin Hiranyakashipu
Club: Lions United
League: All-Union Pitz League (North)

Wallmen

Name: Sen Makara
Club: Gold Wings National
League: All-Union Pitz League (South)

Name: Em Sopath
Club: Bombardiers United

Name: Loun Bhagapur
Club: Geruda Pitz PC

Vanguards

Name: Bhakto Gorkha
Club: Fighting Dreamers PC

Name: Kubera Darany
Club: Willing Executioners PC

The Unionite pitz team is made up of the Union's best ranked pitz players, with each player having competed in the national leagues. They are well trained in comparison to some other teams, but are better known for the tempo at which they make plays, having been described as "furious". The wallmen are the backbone of the team.

RP Permissions:
MT: Democratic People's Republic of Phansi Uhlanga
FT: Ozun Freeholds Confederation

tren hard, eat clen, anavar give up
The strongest bond of human sympathy outside the family relation should be one uniting working people of all nations and tongues and kindreds.

Enyama
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 10, 2019

Postby Enyama » Tue May 26, 2020 12:43 pm

Level: Amateur
Nickname: Typically none, however, one could say Volleyballers, since many of them previously had amateur backgrounds in Volleyball or Handball which has influenced their playstyle.
Playstyle: Score Focused
Players:

Protectors

Name: Slavomír Pekár
Club: Dynamic of Strakosko
League: Prime Pitz League

Wallmen

Name: Robert Pospíšil
Club: PL-Znomo

Name: Vincent Kostra
Club: Delia Valley Pitz Plumbers

Name: Wolfram Waldkeiter
Club: Rheigen Grenadiers

Vanguards

Name: Dracul Pangratiu
Club: Pitz Otaru-Livalia

Name: Denis Dolina
Club: PL-Znomo

Pitz, as a recent craze in Ostrozava, has barely pushed to the point that any sense of non-intramural play has formed, with the Prime Pitz League forming in the spring of 2019. The players above are all rookie in nature, with many of them having adopted Pitz after becoming bored of their previous backgrounds in other ball games, whether association football, handball, or, most commonly, volleyball. All had day jobs, but with their qualification for Mulawil Halab 84, the Prime Sports Authority has granted them an endowment to improve their training facilities and allow them to be unhampered by their previous careers.

RP Permissions:
"To Our Dreams. For They Alone Keep Us Sane."

IN AJAX:
Enyama | Ostrozava | Gran Aligonia

Charnea
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charnea » Thu May 28, 2020 11:08 am

Charnean National Team

Nicknames: The Revenants, given to them after a string of victories won following decades of mediocre performance.
Players :
Protectors:
Ilou Goma | Age: 37 | Club: Agnannet Capstone | League: Eight Winds
Captain Goma is the eldest and the player with the most wins on record in all of Charnea. The other players reverently refer to him as 'the Elder'.

Amanrassa Iklan | Age: 31 | Club: Anta Galsou | League: Eight Winds
A legend from the Anta Galsou, he considers himself the rival of Ilou Goma, and uses this as motivation to better his performance by besting his senior. This rivalry is not reciprocated by the Elder.

Wallmen:
Anaba Amjer | Age: 25 |Club: Agnannet Capstone | League: Eight Winds
Widely considered to be the heir to Ilou Goma's 'legacy of conquest', he is the star of the famous Agnannet Capstone club under the moniker Gravedigger because all who face his defense are laid low.

Musa Temor | Age: 26 | Club: White Canyon | League: Dead Sand
The second wallman, he is a former student of the Broken Chain style of martial arts, before joining the White Canyon pitz club out of what he described as "the boredom one feels in staring at the dirt at noontime" in his studies of martial arts. Despite his eccentricities, he is well respected for his effectiveness in passing the ball through the stone circles.

Vanguards:
Sidi Beh | Age: 30 | Club: Anta Galsou | League: Eight Winds
A relatively mild mannered veteran of the Eight Winds league, he has played in many clubs of the league and is well known across the teams and their fanatics as a reliable defensive player.

Ohka Ehenu | Age: 29 | Club: White Canyon | League: Dead Sand
The opposite of his Vanguard counterpart, this unshakably dedicated player of the Dead Sand league is simultaneously hated and celebrated for an extraordinarily aggressive play style. It is debated whether his reputation comes from the fans of those teams he defeated or from the fans of his own team, who revile him for occasionally costing them the match as a result of his unrelenting aggressive style.

The Charnean team was poor to mediocre in its performance until what is known as the 'Upset', in which they won a string of victories thanks in large part to the Lamine regime placing focus on the pitz team as a symbol of national strength to be paraded across the world. They were since named the Revenants, or Vengeful Spirits, set on avenging every loss suffered in the previous years. While they try to win all matches that they play, they carry a special vendetta in defeating those teams that at one time defeated them to even the win-loss ratio with them in particular. They are considered to be a good team post-Upset, made up of players from the all-Charnean Eight Winds league and the smaller, more infamous Dead Sand league of northern pitz players, well known for especially brutal practices.

RP Permissions:
Last edited by Charnea on Thu May 28, 2020 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ghant
Minister

Founded: Feb 11, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ghant » Sat May 30, 2020 8:01 am

Entry for Ghant

Level: Decent
Nickname: Mikak (the Magpies)
Players:
Protectors:
Dubi Harugari | Age: 26 | Club: Ghish | League: Ghantish Pitz Association
John Lagara | Age: 23 | Club: Onmutu | League: Ghantish Pitz Association

Wallmen
Mikel Gasparay | Age: 30 | Club: Ghish | League: Ghantish Pitz Association
Artur Gambalar | Age: 29 | Club: Gahen | League: Ghantish Pitz Association

Vanguards
Manfred Umaduro | Age: 25 | Club: Gadea | League: Ghantish Pitz Association
Gari Balendin | Age: 23 | Club: Onmutu | League: Ghantish Pitz Association

The Ghantish national pitz team is comprised of star players from the Ghantish Pitz Association, a summer league that competes annually as a niche sports league. Pitz is a popular niche sport in Ghant due to sustained interest in pitz among the general population, which has long harbored a fascination with the Mutul dating back to ancient times, when explorers first made contact. The pitz league by no means compares to the Norumbian and Oxidentale nations in terms of skill or development, but a safe assumption can be made that the Ghantish team is above average compared to the various Belisarian states with which Ghant has long been associated.

RP Permissions:
Choose my scorers:
Yes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ghant
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Factbook | RP Resume | IIwiki Admin
Commended by Security Council Resolution #450
Recipient of the Greater Dienstad Roleplay Reward
"Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!" - Percy Bysshe Shelley, Ozymandias
XX XXX
XX XXX

Belfras
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 17, 2009

Postby Belfras » Sat May 30, 2020 10:07 am

Belfrasian Federation National Team

Nicknames: "Eliphas' Babes" from a BNN article in 2017 after Martinus Eliphas became the team's manager.
Playstyle: CircleFocus
Players :
Protectors:
Hadrius Flavian | Age: 38 | Club: PC Orestes| League: League One (Pitz)
The captain of the Belfrasian Team and one of the most senior Pitzom in the Belfrasian leagues and has spent most of his career with PC Orestes, having started with PC Thessalona before being bought after a season-long loan to Orestes. This is his second tournament and first as captain, it is heavily rumoured that he intends to retire following the end of the tournament. His position on the court matches his career, with him playing as Protector to keep the ball in play, a position he has dominated with in League One.

Stephanus Primus | Age: 21 | Club: PC Sab Krues| League: League Three (Pitz)
Stephanus is the newest member to the national team but has been known to succumb to a hot temper when on the court. Training has shown he compliments Hadrius' play-style as a protector well with a friendly played at the start of the year showing rebounds to work well. It is believed that his addition to the team comes after the Sab Krues vs Lastros game in which he garnered a hat-trick of points through his own plays causing the opposing team to lose momentum of the ball.

Wallmen:
Virgo Pastor | Age: 26 |Club: PC Thessalona| League: League One (Pitz)
Virgo Pastor reappears as one of the Wallmen this tournament, having demonstrated good form in the last outing. His accuracy and calm nature with the ball make him one of the top scorers in the Belfrasian leagues, something he regularly attributes to a season loan to PC Yax Mul of Mutul.

Vincentius Flavian | Age: 38 | Club: PC Orestes| League: League One (Pitz)
Vincentius Flavian makes his appearance onto the court in what's a typical sight for fans of the sport. Vincentius, the identical twin brother of Hadrius, most recently won an award for his performance during the 2018-2019 League One season in which he collected the Golden Hip for most points gained by circle victories. As a Pitzom player he is often counted as the vice captain, which caused controversy when his brother was selected over him to replace Cacistus Petrus when the 42-year old retired last year.

Vanguards:
Messenio Carbo | Age: 25 | Club: PC Ruten City | League:League Two (Pitz)
Carbo appears for his first major tournament with the Babes after a two-year absence following a hip fracture. His coordination and ability to work in a team has been sorely missed in the Vanguard both on the national side and for PC Ruten City, which was relegated to League Two last year and in the aftermath of which rumours have risen that Carbo is in talks with PC Thessalona and several overseas teams for transfer.

Demipho Mutilus | Age: 23 | Club: PC Ruten City| League: League Two (Pitz)
Demipho Mutilus completes the line-up for Eliphas' Babes and is an domestic team-mate of his international companion Messenio Carbo. This has been shown on the court to reflect their concrete trust in one another from countless plays made, something Mutilus admitted he missed sorely last season when his team suffered historical losses.

RP Permissions:

Demonym is Belfrasian, currency is Lira

Sante Reze
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 25, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Sante Reze » Sat May 30, 2020 12:22 pm

Noble Republic's National Team

Nicknames: All-Greens
Players :
Protectors:
Janaab Jawitz | Age: 33 | Club: Uneiuxi | League: Northern House
Mutulese-born, from Ekpan, Yajawil of Kupul, a town famous for its Pitz training and selling. Highly talented and a star player, he was brought over by House Carduki and has been promised an adoption upon retirement.
Alvise Kepanakoze | Age: 31 | Club: Panakoze | League: Eastern House

Wallmen:
Orfe Keqeive | Age: 29 |Club: Ipixune | League: Northern House
Aldryk Myllur | Age: 29 | Club: Tarauaze| League: Eastern House
Born in Skarrsboro, worked his way up through the youth system for Unified Skarrsboro PC, making his A-league debut at the age of 19. At 23, his deteriorating relationship with USPC's manager caused him to get transferred to Tower PC in Innsboro, but once more interpersonal friction with management overshadowed his high level of play, and his contract was bought out by House Paladino

Vanguards:
Grumio Olearius | Age: 28 | Club: Ceive | League: Northern House
Belfrasian-born, started at PC Orestes before doing a fair amount of foreign loan deals. He was brought to SR by House Cazini.
Iwo Malvakare | Age: 26 | Club: Orete | League: Southern House

RP Permissions:
Last edited by Sante Reze on Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"You're not even a real republic, you're just a bunch of aristocrats larping as eco-terrorists" - Mutul

The Fanboyists
Senator

Founded: Sep 21, 2007
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Fanboyists » Sat May 30, 2020 1:34 pm

The Unified Imperial Pitz Club of Uluujol

Basic Information
Nickname: Scarlet Strike
Skill Level: Decent (+1 to D6 throws)
Play Style: Score Focus (+1 to D6 throws, -3 to D20 throws)
Manager: Tao Heper (Age: 46)

Roster:
Regular Starters are indicated with an (*). Please note that the team defaults to a single protector and three vanguards as part of an aggressive play style, although situational adjustments and substitutions are common.

Protectors:
Berk Kaya | Age: 32 | Club: Osh Imperial PC | League: Transcontinental Pitz Association*

Narat Altin | Age: 27 | Club: | League: Transcontinental Pitz Association

Min Chang | Age: 24 | Club: | League: Transcontinental Pitz Association

Kian Kuzu | Age: 23 | Club: | League: Transcontinental Pitz Association

Farhad Nalci | Age: 22 | Club: | League: Transcontinental Pitz Association

Wallmen:
Anir Liu | Age: 31 | Club: | League: Transcontinental Pitz Association*

Li Pamuk | Age: 30 | Club: | League: Transcontinental Pitz Association*

Arman Mirzadeh | Age: 26 | Club: | League: Transcontinental Pitz Association

Arslan Ozdil | Age: 25 | Club: | League: Transcontinental Pitz Association

Tao Liu | Age: 24 | Club: | League: Transcontinental Pitz Association

Vanguard:
Uraz Demir | Age: 34 | Club: | League: Transcontinental Pitz Association*

Almas Mehrabi | Age: 28 | Club: | League: Transcontinental Pitz Association*

Hai Sun | Age: 26 | Club: | League: Transcontinental Pitz Association*

Chen Erdem | Age: 22 | Club: | League: Transcontinental Pitz Association

Javed Musavi | Age: 19 | Club: | League: Transcontinental Pitz Association

Player Write-Ups and Club Affiliations to follow.

RP Permissions
Choose my goalscorers: Yes
RP injuries to my players: Yes, although please leave severity vague beyond knocking a player out of a match.
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes, same proviso as injuries in general.
Godmod other events: Yes, but please either keep it reasonable or make it fun.
Last edited by The Fanboyists on Sat May 30, 2020 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Proud member of the Ajax role-playing community!
Ottonia, Draakur, and Untsangazar in Ajax
Terefuxe, formerly Allamunnic States (NSSport)

"The plans and schemes of tyrants are broken by many things. They shatter against cliffs of heroic struggle. They rupture on reefs of open resistance. And they are slowly eroded, bit by little bit, on the very beaches where they measure triumph, by countless grains of sand. By the stubborn little decencies of humble little men." -Eric Flint, Belisarius II: In The Heart of Darkness

Pulau Keramat
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

The Grand Confederacy Pitz Club

Postby Pulau Keramat » Sat May 30, 2020 7:29 pm

Roster template :
Basic Information
Nickname: The Tempest
Level : Good (+2 to D6 throws)
Playstyle : Normal (No bonuses, No Maluses)
Manager: Ndrantche Rei (Age: 37)
Players
Protectors:
Amnuay Preecha | Age:23 | Club:Simo Birhanu | League:AMON Pitz Association
Konala Tayvihane | Age:22 | Club:Simo Solustheri | League:AMON Pitz Association
Wallmen:
Kalei Keothavong | Age:23 | Club:Simo Nahkha | League:AMON Pitz Association
Isakoa-Hepu Dai | Age:19 | Club:Simo Sia'Uia | League:AMON Pitz Association
Vanguard:
Saravan Rattanavongsa | Age:21 | Club:Simo Solustheri | League:AMON Pitz Association
Buana Raja Jayadi | Age:21 | Club:Simo Birhanu | League:AMON Pitz Association

Player Write-Ups and Club Affiliations to follow.

The Pulaui Team have been playing Pitz with Mutul throughout their history with one another, an early exposure to the game traditionally far more popular in indigenous Nuchanun communities, and other groups that hold close ethnic ties to Mutul. As such, there has been a consistent interest in the sport, even in it's more competitive and religiously oriented forms. There are a prolific amount of players, clubs, and leagues even within the Confederacy, but to play for the national team is an enormous goal for many throughout the isles. Their style of play is one built upon a long ingrained familiarity with the sport, schools having small courts set up in their yard, and neighborhood kids playing on the weekends if not engaged in the various martial arts that are more prolific. The team is kind and competitive in tandem, a culture that emphasizes hospitality ensuring they try to be the best guests and hosts whenever they play, but an inherent pride in their position pushing them to consistent practice and dedication. The history of Pitz in Pulau has given them the opportunity to develop their own individual culture and following, as well as strains of playstyles developing in the isles new.

RP Permissions
Choose my goalscorers: Yes
RP injuries to my players: Yes, although please leave severity vague beyond knocking a player out of a match.
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes, same proviso as injuries in general.
Godmod other events: Yes, but please either keep it reasonable or make it fun.
I'm gay

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports