NATION

PASSWORD

Just Say No to "E" Easter Egg Question

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Awesomeland012345
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Just Say No to "E" Easter Egg Question

Postby Awesomeland012345 » Mon May 18, 2020 7:40 pm

DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT THE EASTER EGG SPOILED
(even though I don't know if I was doing it right but don't look just in case)

To get the "Just Say No To 'E' Easter Egg", you have to get rid of all of the "E"s in all of the custom fields for you nation, right? I tried that for at least a month, and I didn't get the easter egg, so I changed the fields back to normal. Is it just that I didn't wait long enough?
EDIT: This probably doesn't effect it, but does your email count as a custom field where you have to get rid of your "e"s?
Last edited by Awesomeland012345 on Mon May 18, 2020 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Marsupial Illuminati
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 24, 2016
Free-Market Paradise

Postby The Marsupial Illuminati » Mon May 18, 2020 8:38 pm

Wait longer.
ὁ ἀνεξέταστος βίος οὐ βιωτὸς ἀνθρώπῳ

Noahs Second Country
Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Noahs Second Country » Tue May 19, 2020 3:29 am

EDIT: This probably doesn't effect it, but does your email count as a custom field where you have to get rid of your "e"s?

No.

Easter eggs take time, have patience.
Westinor wrote:Who knew the face of Big Farma could be the greatest hero of the Cards Proleteriat?
Honeydewistania wrote:Such spunk and arrogance that he welcomes the brigade of hatred!
Orcuo wrote:The plan was foolproof! Unfortunately, I didn’t make it Noah-proof.
WeKnow wrote:I am not a fan of his in the slightest.
Benevolent 0 wrote:You can't seem to ever portray yourself straight.
Bormiar wrote: reckless and greedy, closer to a character issue than something to be rewarded.
Second Best™ - 7x Issues Author, 7x SC Author, Editor, Ex-Minister of Cards of the North Pacific

New RandyLand
Lobbyist

Founded: May 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby New RandyLand » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:57 pm

Hey, I don't mean to gravedig through an old forum, but does this issue mean all customizable fields, like even demonym and classification. Also, this dispatch says the capital city is most important for lacking the letter 'E'.

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:45 pm

New RandyLand wrote:Hey, I don't mean to gravedig through an old forum, but does this issue mean all customizable fields, like even demonym and classification. Also, this dispatch says the capital city is most important for lacking the letter 'E'.
There's no "most important" field. Every field either counts or doesn't.

However, the capital, leader, and national religion default to "@@NAME@@ City", "Leader", and "a major religion", all of which contain "e"s (if your "@@NAME@@" contains one, which yours does), so you should not leave those blank.

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:18 pm

Trotterdam wrote:
New RandyLand wrote:Hey, I don't mean to gravedig through an old forum, but does this issue mean all customizable fields, like even demonym and classification. Also, this dispatch says the capital city is most important for lacking the letter 'E'.
There's no "most important" field. Every field either counts or doesn't.

However, the capital, leader, and national religion default to "@@NAME@@ City", "Leader", and "a major religion", all of which contain "e"s (if your "@@NAME@@" contains one, which yours does), so you should not leave those blank.

Does that include demonyms, though?
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

SherpDaWerp
Technical Moderator

Founded: Mar 02, 2016
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby SherpDaWerp » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:08 pm

Every field on the settings page between your name and your flag (including all 3 demonyms, by pressing the [?] button) would presumably count, as they are all the "custom fields" that a nation can have. You can change your demonym to be different to your nation name, so I don't see why it would have an exception.
Became an editor on 18/01/23 techie on 29/01/24

Rampant statistical speculation from before then is entirely unofficial

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?