NATION

PASSWORD

Seymour International Airport Application (OPEN/TWI ONLY))

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Serpens Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 206
Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Seymour International Airport Application (OPEN/TWI ONLY))

Postby Serpens Land » Thu May 14, 2020 11:37 am

Image



History

Seymour International Airport is an airport located in Serpens Land's capital; Fort Charlotte. At this time, it is the only airport located in Serpens Land capable of receiving international flights, although Bramber Regional Airport is currently undergoing an expansion. Seymour International was originally a Royal Serpens Land Air Force base called Seymour Airfield. It was named after Serpens Land's first prime minister; John Seymour. During the Second World War Japan invaded Serpens Land. They quickly noticed that the runway at Seymour Airfeild was not large enough to land heavy bombers and transport aircraft. During the course of the war, prisoners of war were forced to manually build a new longer runway at Seymour Airfeild. Serpens Land was recaptured by British and Commonwealth forces in 1945, and returned to the Royal Serpens Land Air Force

The first commercial aircraft landed at Seymour Airfield in 1947. In 1960, Seymour Airfield was renamed Seymour International Airport. In 1970, the current main terminal was completed.

Seymour International Airport also shares its runways with Seymour Air Base - a Royal Serpens Land Air Force air base. Seymour Air Base is home to 4, 7 and 8 Wings RSLAF. The Royal Serpens Land Air Force aerial demonstration team - The Flying Snakes are part of 4 Wing, and sometimes fly out of Seymour Air Base.

Seymour International's IATA code is FCT, and it's ICAO code is RSSZ.

Terminals

Terminal 1

Terminal 1 is used primarily for domestic flights, and short haul flights to various locations in Southeast Asia. It consists of 2 piers (A,B)

Terminal 2

Terminal 2 is used for all other international flights. It consists of 3 piers (C-E)

Terminal 3

Terminal 3 will be used for international flights. It is currently under construction, and will consist of 3 piers (F-H)
Last edited by Serpens Land on Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:23 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Quod cito fit, cito perit
Proud member of The Western Isles

User avatar
Serpens Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 206
Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Gates

Postby Serpens Land » Thu May 14, 2020 11:54 am

Terminal 1
Domestic and short haul flights

Pier A
Primarily used by Serpens Land Air
A1 - Serpens Land Air
A2 - Serpens land Air
A3 - Serpens Land Air
A4 - Serpens Land Air
A5 - Serpens Land Air
A6 - Serpens Land Air
A7 - Serpens Land Air
A8 -
A9 -
A10 - Serpens Land Air
A11 - Serpens Land Air

Pier B
Used by all other domestic and short haul flights
B12 -
B13 -
B14 -
B15 -
B16 -
B17 -
B18 -
B19 -
B20 -
B21 -

Terminal 2
All other international flights

Pier C
C22 - Air Amauricanum
C23 - Air Amauricanum
C24 - Swizstar
C25 - Swiztar
C26 -
C27 -
C28 - Belavian Air
C29 -
C30 -
C31 - SpringmontAir

Pier D
D32 - Royal Brazilian
D33 - Royal Brazilian
D34 - Royal Brazilian
D35 - United Imperial Airlines
D36 - United Imperial Airlines
D37 - Islandia Air
D38 - Islandia Air
D39 - Reveille City Airways
D40 - Reveille City Airways
D41 - Reveille City Airways
D42 - Reveille City Airways

Pier E
E43 - African National Airlines
E44 - African National Airlines
E45 - African National Airlines
E46 - Trolleborg Wings
E47 - Trolleborg Wings
E48 - Air Joyea
E49 - Air Joyea
E50 - Air Joyea
E51 - Air Joyea
E52 - Air Joyea
Last edited by Serpens Land on Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:00 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Quod cito fit, cito perit
Proud member of The Western Isles

User avatar
Serpens Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 206
Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Gate Application

Postby Serpens Land » Thu May 14, 2020 11:57 am

Code: Select all
   
    [b][align=Center]Application for gate[/align][/b]
    [b]Name of Airline:[/b]
    [b]CEO:[/b]
    [b]Storefront: (if applicable)[/b]
    [b]Requested Gate(s):[/b]
    [b]Frequency of Flights:[/b]
    [b]Arrival Time(s)[/b]
    [b]Departure Time(s)[/b]
    [b]Flight Number(s)[/b]
    [b]Type(s) of Aircraft:[/b]
    [b]Airport of Origin:[/b]
Quod cito fit, cito perit
Proud member of The Western Isles

User avatar
Reino do Brazil
Senator
 
Posts: 4517
Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Reino do Brazil » Thu May 14, 2020 12:15 pm

Image




Application for gate

Name of Airline: Royal Brazilian
CEO: Fernando Pinto
Storefront: (if applicable) Royal Brazilian
Requested Gate(s): At your discretion
Frequency of Flights: 2 a day including weekends
Arrival Time(s) 00.30
Departure Time(s) 1.30
Flight Number(s) RB2010
Type(s) of Aircraft: Airbus A340 200
Airport of Origin: NEF
Proud Member of Teremara
Agnostic, Gay, pro Israel, anti-communist

nstracker

User avatar
Serpens Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 206
Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Serpens Land » Thu May 14, 2020 5:16 pm

Reino do Brazil wrote:(Image)




Application for gate

Name of Airline: Royal Brazilian
CEO: Fernando Pinto
Storefront: (if applicable) Royal Brazilian
Requested Gate(s): At your discretion
Frequency of Flights: 2 a day including weekends
Arrival Time(s) 00.30
Departure Time(s) 1.30
Flight Number(s) RB2010
Type(s) of Aircraft: Airbus A340 200
Airport of Origin: NEF


Image

We are pleased to announce that your application has been approved. We have reserved gates D32, D33 and D34 for Royal Brazilian.
Quod cito fit, cito perit
Proud member of The Western Isles

User avatar
Xaojie
Attaché
 
Posts: 87
Founded: Dec 28, 2018
Corporate Bordello

Postby Xaojie » Fri May 15, 2020 4:59 am

Name of Airline: Luxian Xaojian Airlines
CEO: Marcus Cheung
Storefront: (if applicable) viewtopic.php?f=6&t=485057
Requested Gate(s): C26, C27
Frequency of Flights: 2 flights every week
Arrival Time(s) 6:00 AM, 23:00 AM
Departure Time(s) 11:30 AM, 6:00 AM
Flight Number(s) LU431 LU296
Type(s) of Aircraft: A350-900
Airport of Origin: Canton-Baiyun Airport
Estimated number of Passengers per Day: 250-305
Commonwealth of Xaojie - 共和國的小連接 - 共和國差不多小的連線
Xaojie is a Chinese and Cantonese speaking parliamentary democracy located in South China, East Asia and Asia. We are well known for our economy, goverment, and NATO affiliation. NS Stats not used.



User avatar
Serpens Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 206
Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Serpens Land » Sat May 16, 2020 3:57 pm

Xaojie wrote:Name of Airline: Luxian Xaojian Airlines
CEO: Marcus Cheung
Storefront: (if applicable) viewtopic.php?f=6&t=485057
Requested Gate(s): C26, C27
Frequency of Flights: 2 flights every week
Arrival Time(s) 6:00 AM, 23:00 AM
Departure Time(s) 11:30 AM, 6:00 AM
Flight Number(s) LU431 LU296
Type(s) of Aircraft: A350-900
Airport of Origin: Canton-Baiyun Airport
Estimated number of Passengers per Day: 250-305


Image

We are pleased to announce that your application has been approved. We have reserved gates C26 and C27 for Luxian Xaojian Airlines.
Quod cito fit, cito perit
Proud member of The Western Isles

User avatar
Springmont
Diplomat
 
Posts: 949
Founded: Aug 30, 2012
Capitalizt

Postby Springmont » Sun May 17, 2020 2:48 am

Application for gate

Name of Airline: SpringmontAir
CEO: Dr. Kevin Humboldt
Storefront: (if applicable) SpringmontAir
Requested Gate(s): C32
Frequency of Flights: Four in the week
Arrival Time(s) 1000
Departure Time(s) 1130
Flight Number(s) STA661
Type(s) of Aircraft: RMA 570 Magicwind
Airport of Origin: Merrill Greenbaum International
Last edited by Springmont on Sun May 17, 2020 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpringmontAir |IronHope Ltd | Springmont Football Club | Springmont Football Newswire | Sepak Takraw | DEMO | Newspaper | Embassy |Airport | Shipping |Company Directories
National Team: style +1.33 | Project Lion (Youth Team): style +1.56 | I scorinate Sepak Takraw using Badminton game

User avatar
Serpens Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 206
Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Serpens Land » Sun May 17, 2020 1:10 pm

Springmont wrote:
Application for gate

Name of Airline: SpringmontAir
CEO: Dr. Kevin Humboldt
Storefront: (if applicable) SpringmontAir
Requested Gate(s): C32
Frequency of Flights: Four in the week
Arrival Time(s) 1000
Departure Time(s) 1130
Flight Number(s) STA661
Type(s) of Aircraft: RMA 570 Magicwind
Airport of Origin: Merrill Greenbaum International


Image

We are pleased to announce that your application has been approved. Unfortunately we can not give you gate C32, as it does not exist (it was a typo). However, we have reserved gates C31 for SpringmontAir.
Quod cito fit, cito perit
Proud member of The Western Isles

User avatar
ViZion
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8608
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby ViZion » Sat May 23, 2020 8:27 am

Image

Application for gate

Name of Airline: African National Airlines
CEO: Ba'ham Ramirez
Storefront: (if applicable) N/A
Requested Gate(s): E43, E44, E45
Frequency of Flights: 2x daily
Arrival Time(s) 1:00 PM & 9 PM
Departure Time(s) 7:00 AM & 7:00 PM
Flight Number(s) TBD
Type(s) of Aircraft: Boeing 747, 787
Airport of Origin: Highflats International Airport
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

User avatar
Serpens Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 206
Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Serpens Land » Sat May 23, 2020 2:31 pm

ViZion wrote:
Application for gate

Name of Airline: African National Airlines
CEO: Ba'ham Ramirez
Storefront: (if applicable) N/A
Requested Gate(s): E43, E44, E45
Frequency of Flights: 2x daily
Arrival Time(s) 1:00 PM & 9 PM
Departure Time(s) 7:00 AM & 7:00 PM
Flight Number(s) TBD
Type(s) of Aircraft: Boeing 747, 787
Airport of Origin: Highflats International Airport


Image

We are pleased to announce that your application has been approved. We have reserved gates E43, E44, E45 for African National Airlines.
Last edited by Serpens Land on Sat May 23, 2020 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quod cito fit, cito perit
Proud member of The Western Isles

User avatar
Trolleborg
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 374
Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Trolleborg » Sat May 23, 2020 3:19 pm

Application for gate

Name of Airline: Trolleborg Wings
CEO: Torben Riper
Storefront: (if applicable) Here
Requested Gate(s): as you see fit
Frequency of Flights: twice a day
Arrival Time(s) 14:15
Departure Time(s) 14:35
Flight Number(s) n\a
Type(s) of Aircraft: FTST
Airport of Origin: Trolleborg International Airport

User avatar
Serpens Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 206
Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Serpens Land » Sun May 24, 2020 11:41 am

Trolleborg wrote:
Application for gate

Name of Airline: Trolleborg Wings
CEO: Torben Riper
Storefront: (if applicable) Here
Requested Gate(s): as you see fit
Frequency of Flights: twice a day
Arrival Time(s) 14:15
Departure Time(s) 14:35
Flight Number(s) n\a
Type(s) of Aircraft: FTST
Airport of Origin: Trolleborg International Airport


Image

We are pleased to announce that your application has been approved. We have reserved gates E45, E46 for Trolleborg Wings
Quod cito fit, cito perit
Proud member of The Western Isles

User avatar
Kazakah
Envoy
 
Posts: 314
Founded: Jan 28, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kazakah » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:29 pm


Image
TO: Seymour International Airport
Application for gate

Name of Airline: United Imperial Airlines
CEO: Dars L. Kon
Storefront: (if applicable)
Requested Gate(s): At your discretion
Frequency of Flights: 3x per week.
Arrival Time(s) 06:00, 13:00, 21:00
Departure Time(s) 07:00, 14:00, 22:00
Flight Number(s) UIA
Type(s) of Aircraft: Sinar 207, Sinar Pro 20
Airport of Origin: Beskaara International
✸ THE IMPERIAL DOMINION OF KAZAKAH ✸
An ancient, proud nation led by the principles of the Elders and combat. Fans of big trucks, fast cars and chick flicks.
Our Emperor | Vosak Doctrine | Past Leaders


- Imperial Gazette - Emperor's niece, Lady Maria Orbenn-Rāl, enrolled in Vertero International School | SETA meetings regularly "chaotic" according to insider source | Khros Automotive expands to international markets | Bonamullean conservative Wolf News Network sold to Freire Production

User avatar
Serpens Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 206
Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Serpens Land » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:24 am

Kazakah wrote:

(Image)
TO: Seymour International Airport
Application for gate

Name of Airline: United Imperial Airlines
CEO: Dars L. Kon
Storefront: (if applicable)
Requested Gate(s): At your discretion
Frequency of Flights: 3x per week.
Arrival Time(s) 06:00, 13:00, 21:00
Departure Time(s) 07:00, 14:00, 22:00
Flight Number(s) UIA
Type(s) of Aircraft: Sinar 207, Sinar Pro 20
Airport of Origin: Beskaara International


Image

We are pleased to announce that your application has been approved. We have reserved gates D35, D36 for United Imperial Airlines. You may begin to fly to Seymour International Airport on your requested schedule.
Quod cito fit, cito perit
Proud member of The Western Isles

User avatar
Kazakah
Envoy
 
Posts: 314
Founded: Jan 28, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kazakah » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:49 am

Thank you for your acceptance. Its been a pleasure doing business with you.
✸ THE IMPERIAL DOMINION OF KAZAKAH ✸
An ancient, proud nation led by the principles of the Elders and combat. Fans of big trucks, fast cars and chick flicks.
Our Emperor | Vosak Doctrine | Past Leaders


- Imperial Gazette - Emperor's niece, Lady Maria Orbenn-Rāl, enrolled in Vertero International School | SETA meetings regularly "chaotic" according to insider source | Khros Automotive expands to international markets | Bonamullean conservative Wolf News Network sold to Freire Production

User avatar
Gig em Aggies
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7472
Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:11 pm

Application for gate

Name of Airline:Reveille City Airways
CEO:Robert Morley
Storefront: (if applicable)
Requested Gate(s):D35-D38
Frequency of Flights:40 flights a week
Arrival Time(s)6 am, 8 am, 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4 pm, 6pm, 8pm
Departure Time(s)7am, 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm, 9pm
Flight Number(s)N/A
Type(s) of Aircraft:P2 818-900 Long Haul Passenger Liner
Airport of Origin:Reveille City International Airport, Reveille City, Gig em Aggies
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

User avatar
Drew Durrnil
Envoy
 
Posts: 242
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Drew Durrnil » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:21 pm

Application for gate

Name of Airline: Islandia Air
CEO: Ræve Misœl-Yàre
Storefront: (if applicable)
Requested Gate(s): D35-37
Frequency of Flights: 4 flights a week, including weekends (each airport)
Arrival Time(s) 8:00 Cœrea Time
Departure Time(s) 22:30 Cœrea Time
Flight Number(s) C35, O201
Type(s) of Aircraft: Boeing 747, 737 and 757
Airport of Origin: Teyaorè Mævin International Airport, Teyaorè Capital Area, Cœrea Republic (TAE); Būrrlœ International Airport, Būrrlœ Province, Cœrea Republic (BUR)
Last edited by Drew Durrnil on Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
A Shark Republic

My Factbook

On 2020 August 10, construction of infrastructure has started on the floating city of Fœter.

User avatar
Serpens Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 206
Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Serpens Land » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:52 pm

Gig em Aggies wrote:
Application for gate

Name of Airline:Reveille City Airways
CEO:Robert Morley
Storefront: (if applicable)
Requested Gate(s):D35-D38
Frequency of Flights:40 flights a week
Arrival Time(s)6 am, 8 am, 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4 pm, 6pm, 8pm
Departure Time(s)7am, 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm, 9pm
Flight Number(s)N/A
Type(s) of Aircraft:P2 818-900 Long Haul Passenger Liner
Airport of Origin:Reveille City International Airport, Reveille City, Gig em Aggies


Image

We are pleased to announce that your application has been approved. We have reserved gates D39-D42 for Reveille City Airways. You may begin to fly to Seymour International Airport on your requested schedule.
Quod cito fit, cito perit
Proud member of The Western Isles

User avatar
Serpens Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 206
Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Serpens Land » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:02 pm

Drew Durrnil wrote:
Application for gate

Name of Airline: Islandia Air
CEO: Ræve Misœl-Yàre
Storefront: (if applicable)
Requested Gate(s): D35-37
Frequency of Flights: 4 flights a week, including weekends (each airport)
Arrival Time(s) 8:00 Cœrea Time
Departure Time(s) 22:30 Cœrea Time
Flight Number(s) C35, O201
Type(s) of Aircraft: Boeing 747, 737 and 757
Airport of Origin: Teyaorè Mævin International Airport, Teyaorè Capital Area, Cœrea Republic (TAE); Būrrlœ International Airport, Būrrlœ Province, Cœrea Republic (BUR)


Image

We are pleased to announce that your application has been approved. We have reserved gates D37 and D38 and for Islandia Air. You may begin to fly to Seymour International Airport on your requested schedule.
Quod cito fit, cito perit
Proud member of The Western Isles

User avatar
Peoples Republic of Joyea
Diplomat
 
Posts: 729
Founded: May 04, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:18 pm

Application for gate

Name of Airline: Air Joyea
CEO: Alexei Andreyev
Storefront: (if applicable) viewtopic.php?f=6&t=472304
Requested Gate(s):E48-E52
Frequency of Flights: 50 a week
Arrival Time(s) 1PM, 3PM, 5PM, 7PM, 9PM, 11PM, 1AM
Departure Time(s)11AM, 1PM, 3PM, 5PM, 7PM, 9PM, 11PM
Flight Number(s)AJ1163, AJ1987, AJ4575
Type(s) of Aircraft: Sukhoi Superjet, Antonov An-148, Tupolev, Tu-134, Boeing 737, Dougla DC-8
Airport of Origin: Joyeah City International Airport
Joyean Military Industries (Defense Company):
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=485669
Joyeah City International Airport:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=471451
Air Joyea
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=472304

Proud police supporter
Incumbent General Secretary: Joyeah Andreyev
Incumbent Party Chairman: John Goodchild

User avatar
Serpens Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 206
Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Serpens Land » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:59 pm

Peoples Republic of Joyea wrote:
Application for gate

Name of Airline: Air Joyea
CEO: Alexei Andreyev
Storefront: (if applicable) viewtopic.php?f=6&t=472304
Requested Gate(s):E48-E52
Frequency of Flights: 50 a week
Arrival Time(s) 1PM, 3PM, 5PM, 7PM, 9PM, 11PM, 1AM
Departure Time(s)11AM, 1PM, 3PM, 5PM, 7PM, 9PM, 11PM
Flight Number(s)AJ1163, AJ1987, AJ4575
Type(s) of Aircraft: Sukhoi Superjet, Antonov An-148, Tupolev, Tu-134, Boeing 737, Dougla DC-8
Airport of Origin: Joyeah City International Airport


Image

We are pleased to announce that your application has been approved. We have reserved gates E48-E52 and for Air Joyea. You may begin to fly to Seymour International Airport on your requested schedule.
Quod cito fit, cito perit
Proud member of The Western Isles

User avatar
New Lindale
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 362
Founded: Jun 21, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New Lindale » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:13 pm

Application for gate

Name of Airline: Weddell Lindale Airways
CEO: Mikhail Horseradish
Storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=488034
Requested Gate(s): A8, C26
Frequency of Flights: Once daily for Albany, thrice weekly twice weekly for Hong Kong
Arrival Time(s): 09.00, 18.30 (HK Tu, Th)
Departure Time(s): 15.45, 08.30 (HK Tu, Th)
Flight Number(s): 4
Type(s) of Aircraft: Boeing 777 and 787, and Airbus a350
Airport of Origin: Capial of Albany and Hong Kong Kai Tak
For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads