NATION

PASSWORD

OOC Thread: A Vote for Democracy (MT)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

OOC Thread: A Vote for Democracy (MT)

Postby New Edom » Mon May 11, 2020 8:51 am

This is the OOC thread for A Vote For Democracy IC thread

It is modern tech, and may contain mature subject matter.
Out of region posters who wish to join, are asked to respect the followign rules.

1. No sudden invasions of my region. You must respect the regional geography and my fellow players.
2. Decent writing standards. At least one paragraph per post with decent English and spelling.
3. No godmodding.
4. Please post here before posting in IC.
5. Please bear in mind that this is a region that uses population caps. If you have a nation that has a trillion people, with a GDP the same as all of Planet Earth, and you play with those stats, it will probably be rejected.

There is no formal application, but if you would like to post in my thread, please give me some idea of how you would like to respond.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Tue May 12, 2020 1:10 am

Checking in; it's been a while since I last played with the Visayan Embassy and Dominic Kang. ;)
Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Tue May 12, 2020 5:29 am

New Visayan Islands wrote:Checking in; it's been a while since I last played with the Visayan Embassy and Dominic Kang. ;)

Welcome aboard.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

The Republic Of Cassadia
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic Of Cassadia » Tue May 12, 2020 2:08 pm

Hey, can I join in as well. I promise I am not going to be having Cassadians threatening judges or anything similar to that :d

I plan to have an extremely passive role, RP-wise this time around.

Sooooo...can I join in?
Regional Map Of Krillin
Embassy Exchange Program Of The Holy Kingdom Of Cassadia
“All men are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born of weak body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory. That’s why there is war, violence and unrest.” – Charles Von Peacecraft

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Tue May 12, 2020 5:00 pm

The Republic Of Cassadia wrote:Hey, can I join in as well. I promise I am not going to be having Cassadians threatening judges or anything similar to that :d

Sooooo...can I join in?
(Image)

Obviously I'm not worried. But I would like to know what you have in mind.

The Republic Of Cassadia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic Of Cassadia » Wed May 13, 2020 3:11 am

New Edom wrote:
The Republic Of Cassadia wrote:Hey, can I join in as well. I promise I am not going to be having Cassadians threatening judges or anything similar to that :d

Sooooo...can I join in?
(Image)

Well, this is going to be more of a conveyance of some of Cassadia's most core values and views through which this course of events that are happening in your country, are going to be looked under. Mostly through the lenses of IC conversations between my characters (even talking to some of yours, if they are in New Edom), like the Ambassador, other important embassy officials or the top Crown-Government leadership with even Relena joining in(maybe get some of her older siblings into this as well) on expressing their consensus of unfavorable views on this democratisation movement.

Basically..

Mob rule bad..very, very bad.
Regional Map Of Krillin
“All men are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born of weak body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory. That’s why there is war, violence and unrest.” – Charles Von Peacecraft

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Wed May 13, 2020 10:13 am

The Republic Of Cassadia wrote:
New Edom wrote:

Well, this is going to be more of a conveyance of some of Cassadia's most core values and views through which this course of events that are happening in your country, are going to be looked under. Mostly through the lenses of IC conversations between my characters (even talking to some of yours, if they are in New Edom), like the Ambassador, other important embassy officials or the top Crown-Government leadership with even Relena joining in(maybe get some of her older siblings into this as well) on expressing their consensus of unfavorable views on this democratisation movement.

Basically..

So basically, diplomacy and character reactions?

The Republic Of Cassadia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic Of Cassadia » Wed May 13, 2020 10:37 am

New Edom wrote:

Basically..

You can say that. With some of my characters talking to few of yours about this hot-button topic, say over an unofficial dinner, banquet or something of that caliber..If you are to approve of course.
Regional Map Of Krillin

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Wed May 13, 2020 11:07 am

New Edom wrote:

You can say that. With some of my characters talking to few of yours about this hot-button topic, say over an unofficial dinner, banquet or something of that caliber..If you are to approve of course.

Sure.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:20 am

Velstrania is not amused by the recent tyrannical leanings of your government. Agitators will surely come in.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates