NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Commend 9003

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
User avatar
Noahs Second Country
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1408
Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Anarchy

[PASSED] Commend 9003

Postby Noahs Second Country » Sun May 10, 2020 12:12 pm

Image
Commend 9003
A resolution to recognise outstanding achievement by a nation or region.
Category: Commendation
Nominee: 9003


The Security Council,

Seeing the popularity of art collecting among many nations throughout the smallest and largest regions of the world, yet saddened to see much of this artwork being labeled by critics as "common" and therefore indiscriminately relegated to the junkyards of many nations without further thought or care,

Amazed at the efforts of the curators of the art galleries in 9003 to bring to the limelight otherwise forgotten pieces, proudly displaying more than one hundred thousand of these so-called “common” artworks, including twenty-two thousand that no longer exist; these may be forgotten entirely without the efforts of 9003,

Praising the efforts of 9003 to distribute and freely allow the use of their personal art finding software to the curators of other art museums the world over, these efforts include:
  • Creating a suite of tools that assist in the intake and cataloging of recently acquired artworks
  • Creating the Deal Finder software package, which enables curators to identify artwork that is for sale at below average prices,
  • Ensuring that the software is used properly by publishing guides for their own software as well as the software of others, and directly assisting those in need of assistance,
Impressed by 9003's maintenance of a report of more than ten thousand satellite states belonging to various art collectors, which enables traders to avoid conflict with otherwise unrecognizable states,

Recognizing 9003's position as Deputy Guildmaster of the North Pacific Cards Guild, a guild meant to promote unity and cooperation among art collectors, where 9003 has utilized their influence to play a significant role in recruiting new members and giving well-deserved recognition to creative artwork collections as part of The Monthly Card Collection Competition,

Respecting 9003's smaller collections, which are designed to bring attention to certain topics, including:
  • Mathematical Beauties, honoring mathematical concepts,
  • Nice, a similar collection celebrating a number,
  • Winter Wonderland: School During a Snow Storm, a particularly creative collection depicting a school environment during a snow storm,
  • Single Awareness Day, reminding single individuals to love themselves,
  • Another Worthless Collection, highlighting a temporary technical flaw in the artwork valuation system,
Acknowledging 9003's efforts to promote community among artwork dealers across the world by creating and hosting Olympic Games for art, where art curators from different nations competed in various events to better manage their art galleries, find unique artwork, and to learn to appreciate artwork for traits beyond critical acclaim and high monetary value,

Noting that 9003 generously gave out prizes for these games from their personal art galleries, including some of the most expensive artworks in history of the multiverse, from nations such as Soops, NERVUN, and Frisbeeteria; these gifts were unprecedented in their magnitude among the artwork community,

Lauding 9003's impressive military service protecting vulnerable regions in the forces of Mordor, where 9003 rose to the rank of general, this service includes:
  • Liberating regions under control of enemy forces attempting to destroy regional history, communications, and unity,
  • Restoring regions formerly destroyed by enemy forces, by restoring regional history, detagging, and preserving important inter-regional connections,
  • Massive production of nuclear weaponry for defense of billions of citizens under the faction 'It All Goes Karputsk In The End' during the nuclear apocalypse,
Emphasizing 9003's similarly valuable contributions in the North Pacific Army, which involve:
  • Participating in the destruction of hate-filled regions known for preaching fascist ideals,
  • Creating a backup index of regional histories in case the current system fails; without this regional history would be freely and easily destroyed by enemy forces,
  • Developing a safer, more efficient version of a tool known as Breeze, enabling defenders to react quicker to potential threats,
Admiring 9003’s authorship of SC303, a commendation for a similarly deserving member of the artwork community,

Concluding that 9003 is an artwork powerhouse that has risen to prominence above hundreds of others for their generosity, positive influence in the community, and openness to new members,

Hereby Commends 9003

Coauthored by Ransium


For those unaware of 9003, they are one of the most recognizable members of the cards community for having nearly 90,000 cards. Beyond this very impressive feat, 9003 is also one of the most generous and welcoming members in cards, having given away thousands worth of cards over time through events like the Card Olympics. Any feedback is much appreciated!
Last edited by Ransium on Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:05 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Join the most active cards discord on NS! | 3x Issues Author | Owner of Second Best Card Farm | Number of TGs asking about my first country: 11 | 150 copies of a legendary | Author of SC#311 | 2nd in total deck value | Merely a puppet nation | click the period --->.

User avatar
Morover
Diplomat
 
Posts: 1000
Founded: Oct 14, 2018
Libertarian Police State

Postby Morover » Sun May 10, 2020 12:25 pm

Y'know, I was actually just thinking earlier today when 9003 would get a commendation for their hard work. I'm very happy that such a proposal has surfaced.

This is an incredibly well-written proposal - you should be incredibly proud. That being said, however, I do have a few critiques.

The "Praising" clause could use some work - especially with the second and third subclauses. Personally, I'd expand the first subclause to make up what the "tools" are, and change the second two subclauses into their own distinct clauses. Additionally, I'm unsure of the implications of a "software package" - I think it should be legal, but it may be pushing it in terms of rule 4(c).

When referring to the amount of cards owned by 9003 - specifically, when you say "70 thousand" and "16 thousand", I'd change those to either "70,000" and "16,000" or "seventy thousand" and "sixteen thousand" - though that's personal stylistic preference.

Again, very well done. I hope to see this passed, and I'm sure it will in due time. Good luck!

Noahs Second Country wrote:
(Image)
Commend 9003
A resolution to recognise outstanding achievement by a nation or region.
Category: Commendation
Nominee: 9003


The Security Council,

Seeing the popularity of art collecting among many nations throughout the smallest and largest regions of the world, yet saddened to see the artwork from many of the world’s nations being labeled by critics as "common" and therefore indiscriminately relegated to the junkyards of many nations without further thought or care,

Amazed at the efforts of the curators of the art galleries in 9003 to bring to the limelight these otherwise forgotten nations, proudly displaying artwork hailing from more than 70 thousand of these so-called “common” nations, including 16 thousand that no longer exist and may be forgotten entirely without the efforts of 9003,

Praising the efforts of 9003 to bring together the art dealing community and create tools that have assisted art curators the world over, these include:
  • Distributing and freely allowing the use of their personal art finding software to the curators of other other art museums the world over, these include a suite of tools that assist in the intake and cataloging of recently acquired artworks and the Deal Finder software package, which enables curators to identify artwork that is for sale at below average prices,
  • Maintaining a report of more than 7000 satellite states belonging to various art collectors, which enables traders to avoid conflict with otherwise unrecognizable states,
  • Accepting the position of Deputy Guildmaster of the North Pacfic Card Guild, a guild meant to promote unity and cooperation among art collectors,
Acknowledging 9003's efforts to promote community among art work dealers across the world by creating and hosting Olympic Games for art, where art curators from different nations competed in various events to better manage their art galleries, find unique artwork, and to learn to appreciate artwork for traits beyond critical acclaim and the high dollar value,

Noting that 9003 gave out prizes for these games from their personal art galleries, including some of the most expensive artworks in history of the multiverse, from nations such as Soops, NERVUN, and Frisbeeteria,

Admiring 9003’s authorship of SC303, a commendation for a similarly deserving art collector,

Concluding that 9003 is an artwork collector that has risen to prominence above hundreds of others for their generosity, positive influence in the community, and openness to new collectors,

Hereby Commends 9003

Coauthored by Ransium


For those unaware of 9003, they are one of the most recognizable members of the cards community for having nearly 90,000 cards. Beyond this very impressive feat, 9003 is also one of the most generous and welcoming members in cards, having given away thousands worth of cards over time through events like the Card Olympics. Any feedback is much appreciated!

User avatar
Tinhampton
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6871
Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Tinhampton » Sun May 10, 2020 1:13 pm

Worthy candidate = support.

("other other art museums" and "high dollar value" both sound out of place.)
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 319,372): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP) ~ Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador
World Assembly Delegate of Auctor * 73rd Cup of Harmony winners

Security Council:
A: SC#250 "Repeal "Liberate Femdom Empire"" (87%)
A: SC#251 "Commend Alasdair I Frosticus" (91%)
A: SC#267 "Repeal "Liberate The East Pacific"" (90%)

General Assembly:
A: GA#484 "Disease Naming Compact" (54%)
C: GA#491 "Rights of the employed" (54%)

Issues:
C: Issue #1115 "One in the Arm for @@LEADER@@?"
Quoth RiderSyl: "If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead."

User avatar
Destructive Government Economic System
Minister
 
Posts: 3228
Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Sun May 10, 2020 1:24 pm

9003 is a superb trader whose collection - which he entirely gained by ethical means - now dwarfs the combined deck sizes of me, Koem Kab, and Frisbeeteria.

In addition, they have actively been serving within multiple capacities (whether it be via TNP's cards guild, a rarity masker within the Cards Discord server, et cetera) in order to promote the entire community.

The vast majority of cards traders will attest to 9003's work and talents, so full support from my end.
"All I wish is to see the world burn."
-The Great Uniter and Beast of the DGES
(By the way, the DGES is a servant to DEAREST LEADER of Psychotic Dictatorships.)
Just your typical guy who wants to have fun. Don't take this nation seriously,
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!
Keshiland literally wrote:I would give it a no. A country that lies about how free, or how great, or how humanitarian it is can never be developed. Example, NK lies and says they are democratic and are not, the US lies and says we are free yet we incarcerate millions for a medical plant. See we are basically a larger more populated North Korea.


ALSO, READ THIS!

User avatar
Noahs Second Country
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1408
Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Noahs Second Country » Sun May 10, 2020 3:44 pm

Tinhampton wrote:Worthy candidate = support.

("other other art museums" and "high dollar value" both sound out of place.)

The first one has been fixed. To the second phrase, how would you recommend changing it? Simply saying 'high value' has too much ambiguity for my taste, since value is a generally subjective term.
Destructive Government Economic System wrote:9003 is a superb trader whose collection - which he entirely gained by ethical means - now dwarfs the combined deck sizes of me, Koem Kab, and Frisbeeteria.

In addition, they have actively been serving within multiple capacities (whether it be via TNP's cards guild, a rarity masker within the Cards Discord server, et cetera) in order to promote the entire community.

The vast majority of cards traders will attest to 9003's work and talents, so full support from my end.

Thanks for your support!
Morover wrote:Y'know, I was actually just thinking earlier today when 9003 would get a commendation for their hard work. I'm very happy that such a proposal has surfaced.

This is an incredibly well-written proposal - you should be incredibly proud. That being said, however, I do have a few critiques.

The "Praising" clause could use some work - especially with the second and third subclauses. Personally, I'd expand the first subclause to make up what the "tools" are, and change the second two subclauses into their own distinct clauses. Additionally, I'm unsure of the implications of a "software package" - I think it should be legal, but it may be pushing it in terms of rule 4(c).

When referring to the amount of cards owned by 9003 - specifically, when you say "70 thousand" and "16 thousand", I'd change those to either "70,000" and "16,000" or "seventy thousand" and "sixteen thousand" - though that's personal stylistic preference.

Again, very well done. I hope to see this passed, and I'm sure it will in due time. Good luck!

Thank you! I have implemented a few changes that should address your concerns. For the numbers mentioned in the proposal, I will also ensure that they are accurate when it is time to submit the proposal, since 9003 is still gaining cards at an impressive pace.
Join the most active cards discord on NS! | 3x Issues Author | Owner of Second Best Card Farm | Number of TGs asking about my first country: 11 | 150 copies of a legendary | Author of SC#311 | 2nd in total deck value | Merely a puppet nation | click the period --->.

User avatar
Marxist Germany
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1952
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Anarchy

Postby Marxist Germany » Sun May 10, 2020 5:38 pm

OOC: 9003 is one of the best card traders, support! Perhaps include his work in Mordor or the NPA?
Country represents RL views mostly. Not Marxist anymore.
Author of GA#461, GA#470, GA#477, GA#481, GA#486 (co-author), and SC#295

Ex-delegate of The United Federations; citizen of 10000 Islands | Gaming User#0721(Discord)
RP name: Germany
The National Factbook (WIP)
Ambassador Klaus Schmidt
Political Compass
Pro:Laissez-faire, Cultural Nationalism, Guns, Free speech, Christianity, United Ireland.
Anti:"Progressivism", Abortion, Transgenderism, Socialism, Interventionism, Mass-migration.

User avatar
Tinhampton
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6871
Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Tinhampton » Sun May 10, 2020 5:53 pm

Noahs Second Country wrote:To the second phrase, how would you recommend changing it? Simply saying 'high value' has too much ambiguity for my taste, since value is a generally subjective term.

The cards community already has a "dollar" - it's called bank. (Is that allowed?)
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 319,372): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP) ~ Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador
World Assembly Delegate of Auctor * 73rd Cup of Harmony winners

Security Council:
A: SC#250 "Repeal "Liberate Femdom Empire"" (87%)
A: SC#251 "Commend Alasdair I Frosticus" (91%)
A: SC#267 "Repeal "Liberate The East Pacific"" (90%)

General Assembly:
A: GA#484 "Disease Naming Compact" (54%)
C: GA#491 "Rights of the employed" (54%)

Issues:
C: Issue #1115 "One in the Arm for @@LEADER@@?"
Quoth RiderSyl: "If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead."

User avatar
Sedgistan
Issues Moderator
 
Posts: 28295
Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Mon May 11, 2020 12:54 am

"Bank" should be fine, but you could go with "high monetary value".

User avatar
Noahs Second Country
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1408
Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Noahs Second Country » Mon May 11, 2020 2:51 am

Sedgistan wrote:"Bank" should be fine, but you could go with "high monetary value".

High monetary value works well, thanks!
Join the most active cards discord on NS! | 3x Issues Author | Owner of Second Best Card Farm | Number of TGs asking about my first country: 11 | 150 copies of a legendary | Author of SC#311 | 2nd in total deck value | Merely a puppet nation | click the period --->.

User avatar
Tinhampton
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6871
Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Tinhampton » Mon May 11, 2020 3:01 am

"Creation of" should also be "Creating" in your two bullet points, for consistency.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 319,372): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP) ~ Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador
World Assembly Delegate of Auctor * 73rd Cup of Harmony winners

Security Council:
A: SC#250 "Repeal "Liberate Femdom Empire"" (87%)
A: SC#251 "Commend Alasdair I Frosticus" (91%)
A: SC#267 "Repeal "Liberate The East Pacific"" (90%)

General Assembly:
A: GA#484 "Disease Naming Compact" (54%)
C: GA#491 "Rights of the employed" (54%)

Issues:
C: Issue #1115 "One in the Arm for @@LEADER@@?"
Quoth RiderSyl: "If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead."

User avatar
Noahs Second Country
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1408
Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Noahs Second Country » Mon May 11, 2020 3:11 am

Tinhampton wrote:"Creation of" should also be "Creating" in your two bullet points, for consistency.

Fixed. I also removed another instance of 'creation' from the clause below since I've already used 'creating' twice.
Join the most active cards discord on NS! | 3x Issues Author | Owner of Second Best Card Farm | Number of TGs asking about my first country: 11 | 150 copies of a legendary | Author of SC#311 | 2nd in total deck value | Merely a puppet nation | click the period --->.

User avatar
Ransium
Issues Moderator
 
Posts: 6571
Founded: Oct 17, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ransium » Mon May 11, 2020 10:38 am

For transparency sake, my role as coauthor consists of 1 rewrite of an early draft of the proposal the was substantial enough to merit co-authorship, and some general advising on campaign strategy based on my WA experience. I will not be ruling on this proposal as a mod.

Commended by SC 236,
WA Delegate of Forest since March 20th, 2007.
Author of WA Resolutions: SC 221, SC 224, SC 233, SC 243, SC 265, GA 403, GA 439, GA 445,GA 463,GA 465,
Issues Editor since January 20th, 2017.
Author of 22 issues. First editor of 44.
Forum Moderator since November 10th, 2017. Game Moderator since March 15th, 2018.

User avatar
Benevolent Thomas
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1431
Founded: Jun 10, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Benevolent Thomas » Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 pm

9003 also has a history as a defender of founderless regions. I would include some of the work they have done to the benefit of this world's most vulnerable if I were you. I know they served in the Forces of Mordor. Their founder could possibly give you specifics. I think(?) they may have also been in the North Pacific Army and potentially Lazarene Liberation Army (less sure on this one). I was unaware of their significance in the card trading community, I only knew them as a wacky former denizen of Morder that hosted the oddest game of Werewolves I've ever played. Thank you for educating me.
Ballotonia wrote:Personally, I think there's something seriously wrong with a game if it willfully allows the destruction of longtime player communities in favor of kids whose sole purpose is to enjoy ruining the game for others.

User avatar
Daytime to Night
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 100
Founded: Dec 04, 2007
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Daytime to Night » Mon May 11, 2020 3:47 pm

Disappointed that this isn't built around their work as a battletank of It All Goes Karputsk In The End during N-day 2019 but I guess 9003 has done some other important things and is a worthy candidate for this.

I feel like the second paragraph could be improved, the interchange between referring to cards as nations and as individual pieces of artwork just seems a little awkward and you either need to double down on the IC phrasing a bit more or the opposite.

The same could be said about some of the other clauses too, they're a little too firmly rooted in the bare facts, and a little bit more creativity could improve the resolution as a whole.

For example, the paragraph about their software focuses on the specifics of what those features do in real terms, but surely what you are trying to emphasise is their significant role in revolutionising and streamlining aspects of the Card Collector game - which is why they are particularly notable and worthy of commendation? If that is the case then I think you should say it, rather than just setting out the facts in slightly odd IC terminology. Remember a lot of voters aren't card players, a large proportion are new to the game, most won't know precedent resolutions, and some of these references will be very confusing for them reading this for the first time.

Similarly, why is 9003's position as Deputy Guildmaster important. Are they a significant leader in the Guild? A founding member? Someone who has driven that Guild to new heights? Why does the text instead simply list their title and the objectives of the Guild itself? Why is giving out prizes commendable? Should that clause instead focus on their generous nature?

I'll repeat again for the millionth time that I don't see SC authorship in and of itself as an especially commendable action worthy of note in these proposals.

The concluding clause is great!

As BT has said, there is likely other content that could be added to this proposal. I think 9003 has helped the NPA develop their tech, for example. Others with better knowledge would need to be consulted though.
Former Minister of Security and Minister for Justice - the South Pacific

User avatar
Dangine
Envoy
 
Posts: 237
Founded: Nov 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Dangine » Mon May 11, 2020 4:01 pm

OOC: He is a cool guy, he got me into Monty python and the holy grail, it was fun sending campaign telegrams for him in the last Gen-Sec election too. Also for the reasons stated in this resolution, support.

IC: *Pete Dangine walks onto the floor* "I will not support this bill until they give me legendary artwork for sending campaign telegrams during the last Gen-Sec election! " *Pete Dangine storms out in anger, cursing at his aid for no apparent reason*.
Dangine is a Social Democratic nation that has a lot of political freedom and civil rights. This nation is mainly based on my political views, but sometimes a bit extremer. My nation is Socialist so I could get rid of the high number of unemployment, which worked. Thank you Brusseldorf for redesigning my flag. They did it without me asking and it looks beautiful.

User avatar
Noahs Second Country
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1408
Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Noahs Second Country » Mon May 11, 2020 4:16 pm

Marxist Germany wrote:OOC: 9003 is one of the best card traders, support! Perhaps include his work in Mordor or the NPA?

Benevolent Thomas wrote:9003 also has a history as a defender of founderless regions. I would include some of the work they have done to the benefit of this world's most vulnerable if I were you. I know they served in the Forces of Mordor. Their founder could possibly give you specifics. I think(?) they may have also been in the North Pacific Army and potentially Lazarene Liberation Army (less sure on this one). I was unaware of their significance in the card trading community, I only knew them as a wacky former denizen of Morder that hosted the oddest game of Werewolves I've ever played. Thank you for educating me.

Daytime to Night wrote:As BT has said, there is likely other content that could be added to this proposal. I think 9003 has helped the NPA develop their tech, for example. Others with better knowledge would need to be consulted though.

Thank you for the feedback everyone. I was only aware of 9003 as a cards player, so I will do a little bit of research and add some of 9003's involvements beyond cards in the next draft.

Daytime to Night wrote:Disappointed that this isn't built around their work as a battletank of It All Goes Karputsk In The End during N-day 2019 but I guess 9003 has done some other important things and is a worthy candidate for this.

I feel like the second paragraph could be improved, the interchange between referring to cards as nations and as individual pieces of artwork just seems a little awkward and you either need to double down on the IC phrasing a bit more or the opposite.

The same could be said about some of the other clauses too, they're a little too firmly rooted in the bare facts, and a little bit more creativity could improve the resolution as a whole.

For example, the paragraph about their software focuses on the specifics of what those features do in real terms, but surely what you are trying to emphasise is their significant role in revolutionising and streamlining aspects of the Card Collector game - which is why they are particularly notable and worthy of commendation? If that is the case then I think you should say it, rather than just setting out the facts in slightly odd IC terminology. Remember a lot of voters aren't card players, a large proportion are new to the game, most won't know precedent resolutions, and some of these references will be very confusing for them reading this for the first time.

Similarly, why is 9003's position as Deputy Guildmaster important. Are they a significant leader in the Guild? A founding member? Someone who has driven that Guild to new heights? Why does the text instead simply list their title and the objectives of the Guild itself? Why is giving out prizes commendable? Should that clause instead focus on their generous nature?

I'll repeat again for the millionth time that I don't see SC authorship in and of itself as an especially commendable action worthy of note in these proposals.

The concluding clause is great!

As BT has said, there is likely other content that could be added to this proposal. I think 9003 has helped the NPA develop their tech, for example. Others with better knowledge would need to be consulted though.

This is some invaluable advice, thank you!
Join the most active cards discord on NS! | 3x Issues Author | Owner of Second Best Card Farm | Number of TGs asking about my first country: 11 | 150 copies of a legendary | Author of SC#311 | 2nd in total deck value | Merely a puppet nation | click the period --->.

User avatar
Praeceps
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 401
Founded: Feb 08, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Praeceps » Tue May 12, 2020 12:04 am

It's the Cards Guild, not the Card Guild. :(
Apparently simultaneously a Ravenclaw puppet, a NPO plant, and a Warden spy. I had no idea I was that good. Depending on who you ask, my aliases include Krulltopia.

Guildmaster of The North Pacific Cards Guild

User avatar
Noahs Second Country
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1408
Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Noahs Second Country » Mon May 18, 2020 4:51 pm

The second draft has been completed:

Removed some of the 'wordiness' of the first two clauses

Expanded upon 9003's role in the Cards Guild

Added 9003's accomplishments beyond cards. I'm not entirely sure of the terminology and legality used here since I am not involved in GP, unfortunately.

Made tweaks throughout for clarity.
Join the most active cards discord on NS! | 3x Issues Author | Owner of Second Best Card Farm | Number of TGs asking about my first country: 11 | 150 copies of a legendary | Author of SC#311 | 2nd in total deck value | Merely a puppet nation | click the period --->.

User avatar
Noahs Second Country
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1408
Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Noahs Second Country » Tue May 26, 2020 8:33 pm

Bumping, as 9003 has just hit 100K total cards.

I plan to submit once 9003 hits 100K common cards.
Join the most active cards discord on NS! | 3x Issues Author | Owner of Second Best Card Farm | Number of TGs asking about my first country: 11 | 150 copies of a legendary | Author of SC#311 | 2nd in total deck value | Merely a puppet nation | click the period --->.

User avatar
Morover
Diplomat
 
Posts: 1000
Founded: Oct 14, 2018
Libertarian Police State

Postby Morover » Sat May 30, 2020 1:45 pm

I'd like to see some sort of clause regarding 9003's collections relating to math - maybe something along the lines of

Admiring 9003's dedication to furthering international education of mathematics and similar through the use of artwork, especially through collections such as "The First 15 Digits of Pi", "The First 7 Digits of Euler's Number", and "Mathematical Beauties",

User avatar
Noahs Second Country
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1408
Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Noahs Second Country » Sat May 30, 2020 2:55 pm

As per Morover's feedback, I have added the following:
Respecting 9003's smaller collections, which are designed to bring attention to certain topics, including:
  • Mathematical Beauties, honoring mathematical concepts,
  • Nice, a similar collection celebrating a number,
  • Winter Wonderland: School During a Snow Storm, a particularly creative collection depicting a school environment during a snow storm,
  • Single Awareness Day, reminding single individuals to love themselves,
  • Another Worthless Collection, highlighting a temporary technical flaw in the artwork valuation system,
Join the most active cards discord on NS! | 3x Issues Author | Owner of Second Best Card Farm | Number of TGs asking about my first country: 11 | 150 copies of a legendary | Author of SC#311 | 2nd in total deck value | Merely a puppet nation | click the period --->.

User avatar
Noahs Second Country
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1408
Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Noahs Second Country » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:44 am

This proposal has been submitted.
Join the most active cards discord on NS! | 3x Issues Author | Owner of Second Best Card Farm | Number of TGs asking about my first country: 11 | 150 copies of a legendary | Author of SC#311 | 2nd in total deck value | Merely a puppet nation | click the period --->.

User avatar
Vincent Drake
Envoy
 
Posts: 330
Founded: Dec 08, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vincent Drake » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:54 pm

Developing a safer, more efficient version of a tool known as Breeze, enabling defenders to react quicker to potential threats,


Not entirely sure what this means, but I am sure that defenders don't have access to it. I would have struck or modified this clause unless 9003 intends to make whatever he has public.
Commander in The Order of the Grey Wardens
Founder of European Union

Need to talk? Vincent Drake#3952

User avatar
Kuriko
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1174
Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kuriko » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:57 pm

Vincent Drake wrote:
Developing a safer, more efficient version of a tool known as Breeze, enabling defenders to react quicker to potential threats,


Not entirely sure what this means, but I am sure that defenders don't have access to it. I would have struck or modified this clause unless 9003 intends to make whatever he has public.

The former version of Breeze used by defenders was that made by Shizensky up until a few years ago, since then we've used Breeze++ developed by Vincent Drake. I didn't even know 9003 had a Breeze version until now.
WA Secretary-General
Delegate of the 10000 Islands
Registrar-General and Chief of Staff of the 10000 Islands
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Former TITO Tactical Officer
Former Commander of TGW, UDSAF, and FORGE
Proud founder of The Hole To Hide In
Person behind the Regional Officer resignation button
Person behind the Offsite Chat tag and the Jump Point tag
WA Character limit increase to 5,000 characters

User avatar
Vincent Drake
Envoy
 
Posts: 330
Founded: Dec 08, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vincent Drake » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:09 pm

There are quite a few different versions floating around, defenders don't all use the main one. My point is that clause claims that 9003's version benefits defenders....when in reality we had no idea that he has a version and it has certainly never been shared with defenders in general...so the clause is a lie.
Commander in The Order of the Grey Wardens
Founder of European Union

Need to talk? Vincent Drake#3952

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads