NATION

PASSWORD

Freedom for General Flynn!

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Parxland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Parxland » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:38 pm

US-SSR wrote:Stop press! New proof of evidence tampering in Flynn case!

By Bill Barr's Just Us Department...on Flynn's behalf...tick...tock...tick...tock...

IS this a good or bad thing for Flynn?
- < D O O M > -

Shofercia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shofercia » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:07 pm

By Bill Barr's Just Us Department...on Flynn's behalf...tick...tock...tick...tock...

So because Strzok failed to properly date his paperwork, the Justice Department attempted to date his paperwork, but missed a couple of dates, and somehow this is a giant conspiracy theory? If Strozk punched someone at a bar, and that person said "if you punch me again, I'll knock you out" - I think you'd be screaming about how threatened poor poor Strzok is... I get the partisanship in this election, but daymn...
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
Stonk Power! (North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia
I used pronouns until the mods made using wrong pronouns warnable, so I use names instead; if you see malice there, that's entirely on you, and if pronouns are no longer warnable, I'll go back to using them

US-SSR
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby US-SSR » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:11 pm

Shofercia wrote:

So because Strzok failed to properly date his paperwork, the Justice Department attempted to date his paperwork, but missed a couple of dates, and somehow this is a giant conspiracy theory? If Strozk punched someone at a bar, and that person said "if you punch me again, I'll knock you out" - I think you'd be screaming about how threatened poor poor Strzok is... I get the partisanship in this election, but daymn...

Pretty clear that the Just Us Department contrived dates to fit their flawed theory of the case, altered the existing evidence with the false dates and submitted it to the court in support of their fake theory. Courts tend to take a dim view of such shenanigans. They have been ordered to certify under oath by Wednesday whether or not the evidence they submitted was "true and accurate" as their filing claimed.
8:46

We're not going to control the pandemic!

It is a slaughter and not just a political dispute.

"The scraps of narcissism, the rotten remnants of conspiracy theories, the offal of sour grievance, the half-eaten bits of resentment flow by. They do not cohere. But they move in the same, insistent current of self, self, self."

Shofercia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shofercia » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:59 pm

US-SSR wrote:
Shofercia wrote:

Pretty clear that the Just Us Department contrived dates to fit their flawed theory of the case, altered the existing evidence with the false dates and submitted it to the court in support of their fake theory. Courts tend to take a dim view of such shenanigans. They have been ordered to certify under oath by Wednesday whether or not the evidence they submitted was "true and accurate" as their filing claimed.

Pretty clear that Strzok submitted shoddy paperwork, and when the Justice Department attempted to clear it up, they made an accidental mistake. If that wasn't the case, you'd be able to answer the following question: "how do those dates affect General Flynn's defense claims?" You're essentially arguing the petulant child claim, i.e. "yeah, I ate the cookies from the cookie jar, but you claimed that I ate them in the afternoon, whereas I ate them at noon, ergo you're wrong, wrong, wrong!" Every time I think that the Flynn Saga cannot get anymore pathetic, his accusers exceed those expectations.
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
Stonk Power! (North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia
I used pronouns until the mods made using wrong pronouns warnable, so I use names instead; if you see malice there, that's entirely on you, and if pronouns are no longer warnable, I'll go back to using them

Previous

Return to General