NATION

PASSWORD

Freedom for General Flynn!

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
User avatar
MGTOWia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 183
Founded: Nov 22, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Freedom for General Flynn!

Postby MGTOWia » Thu May 07, 2020 12:47 pm

The DOJ has filed to dismiss the charges against General Flynn:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/read-dojs-motion-to-dismiss-charges-against-michael-flynn

This was one of the worst abuses of power in the history of the United States. Those responsible for it must -- MUST -- be brought to justice themselves. No matter how far it leads up the chain of command of the previous regime.

If a three-star general with 30+ years of service to his country can be falsely persecuted and driven to ruin by a rogue regime, what can they do to YOU?
"The more money you make, the more women you should avoid." -- YouTube user Anubis_X64

"Wokeness is a disease. MGTOW is the cure."

"Love: (n) the mechanism the human species has evolved to keep males and females from killing each other long enough to produce and raise offspring."

User avatar
Willtechia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Willtechia » Thu May 07, 2020 12:52 pm

This is truly corrupt and despicable.
Willtechia is a tier 8, level 1 (Using tech, not magic), type 7 nation, with a power level of 7, according to Excidium Planetis's scale.
Technology level: 2060-2070.

User avatar
Green October Z
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1012
Founded: May 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Green October Z » Thu May 07, 2020 1:25 pm

I like fried chicken!
Made in America from Vietnamese parts!
History doesn't lie, communism kills!
Alignment: Chaotic Good
China lied, people died!

User avatar
Risottia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 52958
Founded: Sep 05, 2006
New York Times Democracy

Postby Risottia » Thu May 07, 2020 2:09 pm

for those who care for a readable source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52584193
Statanist through and through.
Evilutionist Atheist Crusadjihadist. "Darwinu Akhbar! Dawkins vult!"
Founder of the NSG Peace Prize Committee.
I'm back.
SUMMER, BLOODY SUMMER!

User avatar
Munkcestrian RepubIic
Diplomat
 
Posts: 798
Founded: May 05, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Thu May 07, 2020 2:11 pm

Wasn't he a Democrat?
formerly Munkchester — formerly Munkcestrian Republic — PROUD MEMBER OF ELPRUS,
THE BEST ROLEPLAY REGION ON NS
NS LEAST DEAD
IT'S BEEN SINCE
!!! 2011 !!!
? WILL ? THIS ? CONTINUE ?

dab dab dab DAB

User avatar
Trollzyn the Infinite
Minister
 
Posts: 2927
Founded: Aug 22, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Trollzyn the Infinite » Thu May 07, 2020 2:36 pm

Risottia wrote:for those who care for a readable source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52584193


Oh good, someone with an unbiased source. Kudos.
☆ American Patriot ☆ Civic Nationalist ☆ Nondenominational Christian ☆ Third Positionist ☆
☆ \m/ Rocker & Metalhead \m/ ☆ Anti-Communist ☆ Anti-Fascist ☆ Islamophobe ☆ Anti-Trumper ☆

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right."


Things I've Absolutely No Time Nor Patience For
永远不会忘记1989年6月4日天安门广场大屠杀

User avatar
Albrenia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12609
Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Albrenia » Thu May 07, 2020 2:43 pm

No matter how you look at this, the US doesn't come off in a good light.

Either a guilty man is being freed for political reasons, or an innocent man was imprisoned for political reasons.

User avatar
Munkcestrian RepubIic
Diplomat
 
Posts: 798
Founded: May 05, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Thu May 07, 2020 2:48 pm

Trump should give him his old job back. Sack the Russiagate-believing supporter of Apartheid.
formerly Munkchester — formerly Munkcestrian Republic — PROUD MEMBER OF ELPRUS,
THE BEST ROLEPLAY REGION ON NS
NS LEAST DEAD
IT'S BEEN SINCE
!!! 2011 !!!
? WILL ? THIS ? CONTINUE ?

dab dab dab DAB

User avatar
Trollzyn the Infinite
Minister
 
Posts: 2927
Founded: Aug 22, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Trollzyn the Infinite » Thu May 07, 2020 2:49 pm

Albrenia wrote:No matter how you look at this, the US doesn't come off in a good light.

Either a guilty man is being freed for political reasons, or an innocent man was imprisoned for political reasons.


I'm leaning on the former, personally. It's more in-touch with the routine escapades of our incompetent regime.
☆ American Patriot ☆ Civic Nationalist ☆ Nondenominational Christian ☆ Third Positionist ☆
☆ \m/ Rocker & Metalhead \m/ ☆ Anti-Communist ☆ Anti-Fascist ☆ Islamophobe ☆ Anti-Trumper ☆

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right."


Things I've Absolutely No Time Nor Patience For
永远不会忘记1989年6月4日天安门广场大屠杀

User avatar
Albrenia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12609
Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Albrenia » Thu May 07, 2020 2:51 pm

Trollzyn the Infinite wrote:
Albrenia wrote:No matter how you look at this, the US doesn't come off in a good light.

Either a guilty man is being freed for political reasons, or an innocent man was imprisoned for political reasons.


I'm leaning on the former, personally. It's more in-touch with the routine escapades of our incompetent regime.


Same, to be honest.

User avatar
Wallenburg
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20666
Founded: Jan 30, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Wallenburg » Thu May 07, 2020 2:55 pm

Why am I not surprised a criminal president rewards members of his criminal enterprise for defending his criminal behavior?
THERE IS NO WAR IN BA SING SE
grestin went through the MKULTRA program and he has more of a free will than wallenburg does - Imperial Idaho
Minister of World Assembly Affairs for The East Pacific

User avatar
Trollzyn the Infinite
Minister
 
Posts: 2927
Founded: Aug 22, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Trollzyn the Infinite » Thu May 07, 2020 2:56 pm

Wallenburg wrote:Why am I not surprised a criminal president rewards members of his criminal enterprise for defending his criminal behavior?


"Crime doesn't pay-"

Trump: "WRONG!"
☆ American Patriot ☆ Civic Nationalist ☆ Nondenominational Christian ☆ Third Positionist ☆
☆ \m/ Rocker & Metalhead \m/ ☆ Anti-Communist ☆ Anti-Fascist ☆ Islamophobe ☆ Anti-Trumper ☆

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right."


Things I've Absolutely No Time Nor Patience For
永远不会忘记1989年6月4日天安门广场大屠杀

User avatar
Munkcestrian RepubIic
Diplomat
 
Posts: 798
Founded: May 05, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Thu May 07, 2020 2:59 pm

Department of Justice: realises the charges were bogus
NationStates General: Trump is, as with everything bad, behind this! Orange man bad!
formerly Munkchester — formerly Munkcestrian Republic — PROUD MEMBER OF ELPRUS,
THE BEST ROLEPLAY REGION ON NS
NS LEAST DEAD
IT'S BEEN SINCE
!!! 2011 !!!
? WILL ? THIS ? CONTINUE ?

dab dab dab DAB

User avatar
Nazeroth
Senator
 
Posts: 3951
Founded: Nov 16, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Nazeroth » Thu May 07, 2020 3:00 pm

Man people are butt-fucking-hurt in here

They had evidence that he was being set up, there own notes talked about making/getting him to lie.
Comically Evil Member of the Anti-Democracy League
Government: Tyrannical Feudal Despotism
"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you..."
"The meek will inherit nothing..."
"Behold and despair fools"
"We will sail to a billion worlds...we will sail until every light has been extinguished"

User avatar
Nazeroth
Senator
 
Posts: 3951
Founded: Nov 16, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Nazeroth » Thu May 07, 2020 3:00 pm

Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:Department of Justice: realises the charges were bogus
NationStates General: Trump is, as with everything bad, behind this! Orange man bad!


Of course

Because he lives in their head rent free
Comically Evil Member of the Anti-Democracy League
Government: Tyrannical Feudal Despotism
"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you..."
"The meek will inherit nothing..."
"Behold and despair fools"
"We will sail to a billion worlds...we will sail until every light has been extinguished"

User avatar
Wallenburg
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20666
Founded: Jan 30, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Wallenburg » Thu May 07, 2020 3:01 pm

Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:Department of Justice: realises the charges were bogus
NationStates General: Trump is, as with everything bad, behind this! Orange man bad!

I don't blame you for building your own mythology about Flynn. After all, your messiah needs some heroic sidekicks to go with him.
THERE IS NO WAR IN BA SING SE
grestin went through the MKULTRA program and he has more of a free will than wallenburg does - Imperial Idaho
Minister of World Assembly Affairs for The East Pacific

User avatar
Nazeroth
Senator
 
Posts: 3951
Founded: Nov 16, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Nazeroth » Thu May 07, 2020 3:02 pm

Wallenburg wrote:
Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:Department of Justice: realises the charges were bogus
NationStates General: Trump is, as with everything bad, behind this! Orange man bad!

I don't blame you for building your own mythology about Flynn. After all, your messiah needs some heroic sidekicks to go with him.


So defend our justice system being currupt and comitting injustice

Wow you sure showed them
Comically Evil Member of the Anti-Democracy League
Government: Tyrannical Feudal Despotism
"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you..."
"The meek will inherit nothing..."
"Behold and despair fools"
"We will sail to a billion worlds...we will sail until every light has been extinguished"

User avatar
Albrenia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12609
Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Albrenia » Thu May 07, 2020 3:03 pm

Nazeroth wrote:Man people are butt-fucking-hurt in here

They had evidence that he was being set up, there own notes talked about making/getting him to lie.


Do you have a link to those notes, out of interest? Despite what some might claim, I'm not actually just a zombie spouting 'orange man bad', and evidence does actually matter.

User avatar
Munkcestrian RepubIic
Diplomat
 
Posts: 798
Founded: May 05, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Thu May 07, 2020 3:04 pm

Wallenburg wrote:
Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:Department of Justice: realises the charges were bogus
NationStates General: Trump is, as with everything bad, behind this! Orange man bad!

I don't blame you for building your own mythology about Flynn. After all, your messiah needs some heroic sidekicks to go with him.

Trump is not my messiah. I disagree with him on quite a lot. I merely find the tendency of NSG to go full orange man bad on him at literally every opportunity no matter how absurd it is completely ridiculous.
formerly Munkchester — formerly Munkcestrian Republic — PROUD MEMBER OF ELPRUS,
THE BEST ROLEPLAY REGION ON NS
NS LEAST DEAD
IT'S BEEN SINCE
!!! 2011 !!!
? WILL ? THIS ? CONTINUE ?

dab dab dab DAB

User avatar
Nazeroth
Senator
 
Posts: 3951
Founded: Nov 16, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Nazeroth » Thu May 07, 2020 3:05 pm

Albrenia wrote:
Nazeroth wrote:Man people are butt-fucking-hurt in here

They had evidence that he was being set up, there own notes talked about making/getting him to lie.


Do you have a link to those notes, out of interest? Despite what some might claim, I'm not actually just a zombie spouting 'orange man bad', and evidence does actually matter.


You dont seem to need evidence, you sided with the notion he was released for political reasons, which ive yet to see you present evidence for
Comically Evil Member of the Anti-Democracy League
Government: Tyrannical Feudal Despotism
"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you..."
"The meek will inherit nothing..."
"Behold and despair fools"
"We will sail to a billion worlds...we will sail until every light has been extinguished"

User avatar
Nazeroth
Senator
 
Posts: 3951
Founded: Nov 16, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Nazeroth » Thu May 07, 2020 3:07 pm

Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:
Wallenburg wrote:I don't blame you for building your own mythology about Flynn. After all, your messiah needs some heroic sidekicks to go with him.

Trump is not my messiah. I disagree with him on quite a lot. I merely find the tendency of NSG to go full orange man bad on him at literally every opportunity no matter how absurd it is completely ridiculous.



NSG is like twitter: a lot of loud people who think their edgey by being radical or anti-trump

Fortunatley the real world isn’t an antifa meeting on a daily basis
Comically Evil Member of the Anti-Democracy League
Government: Tyrannical Feudal Despotism
"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you..."
"The meek will inherit nothing..."
"Behold and despair fools"
"We will sail to a billion worlds...we will sail until every light has been extinguished"

User avatar
Albrenia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12609
Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Albrenia » Thu May 07, 2020 3:07 pm

Nazeroth wrote:
Albrenia wrote:
Do you have a link to those notes, out of interest? Despite what some might claim, I'm not actually just a zombie spouting 'orange man bad', and evidence does actually matter.


You dont seem to need evidence, you sided with the notion he was released for political reasons, which ive yet to see you present evidence for


I'm leaning that way since the Trump administration acts in a regularly corrupt manner. Forgive me for having an opinion based on past experiences, but evidence to the contrary will be taken earnestly.

User avatar
Wallenburg
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20666
Founded: Jan 30, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Wallenburg » Thu May 07, 2020 3:09 pm

Nazeroth wrote:
Wallenburg wrote:I don't blame you for building your own mythology about Flynn. After all, your messiah needs some heroic sidekicks to go with him.

So defend our justice system being currupt and comitting injustice

Wow you sure showed them

Dude, I can count the number of times the DOJ has done something right on one hand. Prosecuting Flynn is one of those times.
THERE IS NO WAR IN BA SING SE
grestin went through the MKULTRA program and he has more of a free will than wallenburg does - Imperial Idaho
Minister of World Assembly Affairs for The East Pacific

User avatar
Nazeroth
Senator
 
Posts: 3951
Founded: Nov 16, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Nazeroth » Thu May 07, 2020 3:11 pm

Albrenia wrote:
Nazeroth wrote:
You dont seem to need evidence, you sided with the notion he was released for political reasons, which ive yet to see you present evidence for


I'm leaning that way since the Trump administration acts in a regularly corrupt manner. Forgive me for having an opinion based on past experiences, but evidence to the contrary will be taken earnestly.


Your forgiven and i will take the same defence: based on past experiences
Comically Evil Member of the Anti-Democracy League
Government: Tyrannical Feudal Despotism
"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you..."
"The meek will inherit nothing..."
"Behold and despair fools"
"We will sail to a billion worlds...we will sail until every light has been extinguished"

User avatar
Albrenia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12609
Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Albrenia » Thu May 07, 2020 3:11 pm

Nazeroth wrote:
Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:Trump is not my messiah. I disagree with him on quite a lot. I merely find the tendency of NSG to go full orange man bad on him at literally every opportunity no matter how absurd it is completely ridiculous.



NSG is like twitter: a lot of loud people who think their edgey by being radical or anti-trump

Fortunatley the real world isn’t an antifa meeting on a daily basis


Sir or Madam you do me a disservice. I am not at all edgey, and antifa are a bunch of punks.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: -Astoria-, Abserdia, Absolon-7, Alcala-Cordel, Aleixandria, An-Tanwir, Bombadil, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], New Bremerton, Nobel Hobos 2, Perchan, Red Intria, Shrillland, The Alma Mater, Zemper Macro

Advertisement

Remove ads