NATION

PASSWORD

Democracy

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Peoples Republic of Sufferstan
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Democracy

Postby Peoples Republic of Sufferstan » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:54 pm

I am totally a democracy don't worry my people totally have the best civil rights and the best economy, our people is more free than birds and is totally a democracy, yes yes democracy democracy I am totally one and I am all about the people as you can see as my country is called "Peoples Republic of Sufferstan" I mean look at how amazing our civil rights is you guys will be so jealous of how free the people in Sufferstan is.

A card farm
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby A card farm » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:56 pm

Peoples Republic of Sufferstan wrote:I am totally a democracy don't worry my people totally have the best civil rights and the best economy, our people is more free than birds and is totally a democracy, yes yes democracy democracy I am totally one and I am all about the people as you can see as my country is called "Peoples Republic of Sufferstan" I mean look at how amazing our civil rights is you guys will be so jealous of how free the people in Sufferstan is.
Ok let me see Civil Rights Outlawed Political Freedom Outlawed WHAT is this

Monsone
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Monsone » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:58 pm

Peoples Republic of Sufferstan wrote:I am totally a democracy don't worry my people totally have the best civil rights and the best economy, our people is more free than birds and is totally a democracy, yes yes democracy democracy I am totally one and I am all about the people as you can see as my country is called "Peoples Republic of Sufferstan" I mean look at how amazing our civil rights is you guys will be so jealous of how free the people in Sufferstan is.

Just like North Korea...
Mohn-sohn-eh

Nuclear Power, Electric Vehicles, Single-Payer Universal Healthcare, High-Speed Rail, Social Services, Public Transit, Social Democracy, and Social Democracy.

Two-Oh-Four
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Two-Oh-Four » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:59 pm

I too am totally a democracy with the best civil rights and economy. It’s not like there’s a Artificial Intelligence secretly in control of everything. We’re so free that the people don’t even worry about who’s leading them.

Clearly, we are just a democratic as The People’s Republic of Sufferstan.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:26 pm

Tinhamptonians suffer under the yoke of repressive Mayor Saffron Howard, who was effectively selected after all other candidates dropped out. They enjoy no freedom, other than to eat, work, and roll their eyes no more than once in any given period of forty-eight hours.
Last edited by Tinhampton on Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading One Summer: America 1927 by Bill Bryson

Monsone
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Monsone » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:17 pm

I'm so "democratic" that even though I'm a democracy, military coups are legal and it's legal to ban political parties under vauge notions of "state security" and "safety of the general populace."
Mohn-sohn-eh

Nuclear Power, Electric Vehicles, Single-Payer Universal Healthcare, High-Speed Rail, Social Services, Public Transit, Social Democracy, and Social Democracy.

Shetialand
Secretary

Founded: Apr 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Shetialand » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:36 pm

The Supreme People's Council of Shetialand readily backs up that Sufferstan is the freest Democracy it's ever seen.

Wink

Saint Nicholas and the Hussars
Envoy

Founded: Feb 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Nicholas and the Hussars » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:39 pm

I am such a moralistic democracy I don’t care about minorities and don’t give my people the ability to do anything and only feed them cheese and force them to die for no reason
Howtoremoveanarchistscumfromnationstates.mp4
Proud sponsor of BARYITE MACHINE CORPORATION™©™ (Powering Manipulation™)™™

The Don and Humber
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Don and Humber » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:49 am

Here in the PRDH we pride ourselves on democracy. We just like to make sure that nobody of the wrong class background participates in democracy, and that the democratically elected officials always follow the directives of the Communist Party. I mean, could it really count as democracy if we didn't?
Political power grows from the barrel of a gun. —Chairman Mao Zedong

OOFD
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby OOFD » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:54 am

I am a full-blown democracy with a powerhouse economy and very good political freedoms and rights! :geek:

Pain Suffering and Despair
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pain Suffering and Despair » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:13 am

Would you look at that: Another utopic nation with a good name and good taste! What a stable, well-built system of democracy you have going there! Keeping a close and careful eye on your citizens' every moves — it's ingenious! You really have the people's concerns, safety, and desires in mind. Keep doing great things for your people, we're rooting for you.
With all of out support for Sufferstan,
from Pain Suffering and Despair.
Last edited by Pain Suffering and Despair on Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
........ IC: The Murmuration Which Calls Itself PSD, is a flock of reanimated pigeons, from a post-nuclear war world.
........ OOC: Female | United States | Student ornithologist, D&D enjoyer, taxidermist, painter & digital artist.
........ I tend towards green politics. PSD represents nothing I stand for.

Alba and Cymru
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Alba and Cymru » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:46 pm

I am not a democracy, but I commend you for your noble democratic principles.
Here is the World Cup Roster.
"Alba ag Cymru fada be'"
Support His Majesty, King Cynbal IV of the House of Clan Gregor
Death to Communism. Death to Capitalism. Feudalism is where men are made.
I'm your friendly, every-day hard right-winger who respects everyone's views and concerns. I believe that cultural groups should have absolute political autonomy independent from secular or multicultural states. Traditions are unique evolutionary adaptations created by civilizations in order to solve complex social issues.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay