NATION

PASSWORD

From the Ashes 3 - 2100 IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Publectia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

From the Ashes 3 - 2100 IC

Postby Publectia » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:12 am

From the Ashes 3 - 2100 -IC
OOC - MAP - DISCORD

Date: Summer 2100

A new century dawns on an Earth that has only just started to rebuild after nuclear war. Humanity survived the war, hidden in bunkers far beneath the earth. Their society was not as lucky. Of course, that has started to rebuild, as well, as small settlements begin to dot the world above-ground and rebuilding has started to occur.

The slate has been wiped clean by nuclear fire. New nations are rising out of the ashes, some taking inspiration from the old world, some being totally different. But can they stand the test of time?

How to Post:

Geographical Expansion: You can do one of three things: 1) Provide the province you want to claim in an image 2) State the geographical direction you want to go to 3) State a landmark/city you want to go towards. Remember, no unrealistic expansion (snaking, ect.)

News: This is required. Again, you have a choice of doing one (or more!) of three things - 1) Provide at least a couple news headlines, one of which is related to expansion 2) Provide headlines and articles (again, at least one has to be related to expansion) 3) Present a short story from the point of view of someone in your nation. Most people will do #1, and that's OK, but doing the other two are certainly encouraged!

Example Post:

or I expand eastward
or I expand to/towards [insert location here]

NEWS HEADLINES:
Parliament passes the new tax bill
Reform party up in the polls
The country consolidates territory in the east
Last edited by Publectia on Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:13 am, edited 4 times in total.

The Santland
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Conquer!

Postby The Santland » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:41 am

The Imperium's forces land in Gothenburg, Sweden and take it in the name of the Imperium.
(Is this fine?)

Calamera
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Calamera » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:46 am

Headlines:
Scouts and Troops Sent Inland By Order of the President

Rebuilding Busan, a City Anew

Beginning the Reconstruction of Busan New Port and Gamcheon Port

Sakorra
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 15, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Sakorra » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:55 am

New beginnings
After the long quarantine of Denver, Colorado Springs and Fort Collins, people are now starting to be encouraged to move westward. The intention is to retake the entire state of Colorado, starting by resettling Alamosa. Young settlers from Denver and Colorado Springs arrived just today, expanding the country. Alamosa, the Great Sand Dunes, all seemed abandoned. Lost in time. Unimportant. But finally, after who knows how long of being a ghost town, it is finally repopulated. People celebrate the news, and are working for more supplies to settle northwest Colorado. Sunbeam is next on the government's list, but this will certainly be one to look forward to. Glory to Colorado!

Onfande
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 06, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Onfande » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:56 am

January 3rd, 2100
"W-Why is it so cold? This feels like the blizzard we had during WWIII!"
"Come on, you know. Nuclear winter and all. Things aren't going to be warm for a while here. We just have to wait patiently."
"Aight. In the meantime, I may as well go ahead and search for food. You know how the supplies are in these times."
"sigh, alright. Good luck."

Current News Reportsas of 2100
"Hunting Season in Amur!"
Due to the lack of food, hunters are no longer required to have a permit to go hunting.

"Amurian Soldiers Training?"
It appears that Amur is preparing expeditionary troops. Could this begin the expansion?

"Re-introduction of Electricity in Amur!"
Electricity has been turned back on, with the state now utilizing abandoned coal power plants.
[put something here eventually]

Arktisk
Secretary

Founded: Mar 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Arktisk » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:13 am

January 5th

"Goedemorgen Nederland! We hope to ring in the brand new day with some happiness for all of our listeners tuning in at this very moment. We have a few tracks coming up which are sure to put the spring in your step today! Though first we would like to address some of the news in our news segment. Lucas, take it away!"

"Thank you Matthijs and good morning to all of you. The president has addressed important affairs in the senate."

"Therefore it is of the upmost importance that we as the Dutch people rally behind our military to that are currently taking control of a key strategic invasion of Northern France! Of course, issues with the rest of our former lands shall come up soon, as well as those in the south. The Dutch civil conflict is long from finished, though we believe that this step is of the upmost importance for securing our victory!"

*clapping*

"Well spoken by our beloved president, no?"

"Indeed Lucas. The weather forecast for today shows low temperatures and a high chance of snow, be sure to pack your scarves and gloves before going out! Now for our first track of the day, and this is an ancient one: The Backstreet Boys with "I want it that way"!"

Claim:
I want Calais, the French county across from Dover, England.

Teplonia
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Teplonia » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:42 am

The beginning of a new era
"Greetings, people of Vegas! As you may have heard, the rumors are true. The remnants of Nevada are currently plotting against us, and want to re-incorporate us into Nevada. However, I have ordered the Vegas Guard to secure our border with Nevada. I am so great, that the Nevadans won't even know what hit them. These Nevadans should just surrender now. I have big plans for Nevada, very large plans if I do say so myself."

After massive raids on Nevadan settlements, the Nevadan government had surrendered its full land, in exchange for their people to be able to live in Vegas, which many people were strongly against.

changes: i take the rest of Nevada

The Santland
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Bornholm Radio 102.1 FM (1)

Postby The Santland » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:23 pm

Good evening, I'm Pollux Kesilian, and this is Bornholm Radio. Today, the Imperium has landed troops in Gothenburg. According Lord Bjorn, this is to assert the dominance of the Imperium over the local region. Aalborg itself has also reported their new, faster ship design called Adrenaline. They doubt any nation has anything even similar. In other news, Aalborg Police are still tracking the man who committed a hit and run yesterday afternoon on Market Drive. Aalborg Police are offering a 400 kroner reward to anyone who can capture him.
Weather tomorrow is mostly sunny, highs of 24, lows of 10.

Sakorra
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 15, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Sakorra » Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:47 am

[b][/bComplete Reunification]
It was today in this spring, that young settlers from Fort Collins traversed the Rocky Mountains to Sunbeam. An old town, but also a notably small one before the nukes fell. After they fell, Sunbeam too was forgotten and abandoned, until today. Finally, we set our glorious banner over Sunbeam as we reunite the country with it! Glory to Colorado!

Onfande
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Onfande » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:29 am

After months of the cold quieting down the city, the people are out and about again, not having to worry about freezing to death. The flowers in the area are starting to bloom, and the children are playing.
"Я так рад, что зима наконец-то закончилась(I'm so glad that winter is finally over)." said President Korenski. "Now, we can once again really focus on fixing up our поставка(supply). Because of our expansion southwards, we are able to increase our trade capacity... we just need more ports. All of the current ones we have are сломаны(broken), or проржавевший(rusted) to hell." The Minister of Infrastructure replies. "Да сэр(Yes, sir), I agree. Getting more ports and fixing up old ones will definitely help our supply."

Current News Reportsas of 2100
Winter is Over!
With the guidance from our beloved president, we have survived winter! With the nation under his control, we will not succumb!

Newsman Caught by Police for Hoarding Supplies!
In the town of Port Gavan(formerly Sovetskaya Gavan), a local newsman was caught by police hoarding supplies. Neighbors report a small stockpile in his backyard. This surplus has been given to the Government to distribute among the populace.

Southward Expansion
Under the Разведывательный отряд 1, new land was discovered, and annexed by the nation after observing that this new area was fit for potato farming.

New Ports to be Built.
In a talk with the Minister of Infrastructure today, President Korenski has approved the construction of ports along the Японское море. The Minister of Infrastructure says that this will greatly increase our trade and supply, allowing us to have a better surplus for winter.

Publectia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Publectia » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:12 pm

News
Yesterday, the 2100 elections for the Riigikogu (parliament) were held. Going into the election, it seemed from the polls that the centrist party would win the elections, polling a little above 23%, with the reformists in second at 19%. However, polling from winter 2100 showed that the reformist party was rising quickly. It was primarily because of the drastic fall in support of the Fatherland league, most of its supporters flocking to the reformists instead. Final polls before the election put the reformists at 27%, the centrists at 22%, the Conservative party at 14%, the social democratic party at 12%, the Free party at 9% and the Fatherland league at 4%, with the smaller parties being Estonia 2100 at 1.4% and the Green party at 1.3%.

And here are the results:
Reform: 31%, 32 seats
Centrists: 24%, 24 seats
Conservatives: 19%, 19 seats
Social democrats: 10%, 11 seats
Free party: 8%, 9 seats
Fatherland league: 5%, 6 seats

Rest of the parties did not achieve high enough support to be in the parliament

Reform party has been awarded the chance to make a coalition first, as they were the winners of the election. It is likely that we will see a coalition of Reformists, Social Democrats and the Free Party, which would give the coalition 51 seats out of 101, barely enough to get a majority. Will this become our government or not? We shall see.

After a month of negotiations, the city of Tartu and the surrounding areas it owns have decided to become a part of the Republic of Estonia. With this, only Hiiumaa and Saaremaa are missing to return the great and glorious republic of Estonia to its former glory! Long live the republic!
Last edited by Publectia on Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Calamera
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamera » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:34 pm

NEWS

The president's recent endeavors to in technological progress have proven bountiful, with significant development of the SKY artificial intelligence, projected to be far more advanced than anything ever before. Speculation has presented itself in SKY's future role in the governance of the Technocratic Republic of Korea.

New reports from the north make it appear more likely that bunker complexes in Seoul and Incheon had survived WWIII. Due to this, messages have been sent via radio to these northern settlements in order to persuade their admission into the growing technocratic republic. The president has also pushed for the eventual expansion to Pyongyang, to seize the valuable natural resources of the region. As of now, these ambitions remain in the future but remain in the minds of many citizens.

In an attempt to centralize control over the Korean Peninsula, the republic has authorized the march of troops into the western regions of the lower peninsula. Bunkers previously established in the city of Gwangju are believed to hold significant populations of people. The great push west is aided by several naval vessels recently constructed in Busan.

The United Empire of Exucular
Senator

Founded: May 28, 2013
Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:47 pm

Today's News

Government Remnants Swear Loyalty to the Dynasty

Today hundreds of civilian and military leaders from the previous government swear loyalty to the Pearl Dynasty in the capital. Vetting is currently taking place as to determine who will be entering retirement and who will remain in the Dynasty's leadership structure following the recent revolution.

Reconstruction of Luzon Begins

The Dynasty has employed hundreds of thousands of citizens in the reconstruction of the Luzon island chain, an area that was the most heavily hit target in the Philippines. Unemployment is nearly nonexistent at the moment as the work needed to be done is everywhere and necessary in strengthening the new nation.

Southward Expansion Begins

Following the Siege of Cebu many of the fiefdoms between Manila and Visayas have opened their doors to the encroaching Dynasty army from the North. Those that haven't were quickly dealt with and their remaining forces joined to the expedition south into the Visayas region.
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

Head of The Grand Inquisition of the Church of Google
The Where's Waldo of the Region of Atlas
General of Ugandan Outer Space
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.
Click for War History!
#IStandWithAtlas #UniteAtlasDiaspora

The Santland
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Bornholm Radio 102.1 FM (2)

Postby The Santland » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:09 pm

Good evening, I'm Pollux Kesilian, and this is Bornholm Radio. Today's news is simple as always. As we enter spring many question where Aalborg plans to steer the military next. Yesterday, we got the answer as Isbjorn Imperial forces landed on the island of Fyn. To our interest, the island which used to house much of the culture of Denmark remains intact, though there is a distinct lack of people. Colonel Raymond Gerhardt is the one who raised the flag over Odense, proclaiming it to be the newest member of the Imperium. In other news, Danen Air has announced the construction of the Danen International Airport south of Aalborg. The company has begun production of large two engined civilian transports, the DA-101 and 107 models have both begun to be completed. Listed below are their details. That does it for tonight, until next time, I'm Pollux Kesilian and this is Bornholm Radio.

Danen Air Corporation DA-101
2 Mark 02 Danen Air Co. Jet Engines
Carrying Capacity: 45
Top Speed: 600 mph

Danen Air Corporation DA-107
2 Mark 01 Danen Air Co. Jet Engines
Carrying Capacity: 50
Top Speed: 720 mph

Arktisk
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Arktisk » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:35 pm

April 28th

"Goedemorgen Nederland, great of you to tune into 'The State' this morning! Spring has fully set in as the spring rains wash over our lovely nation, be sure to bring your umbrellas! My name is Matthijs van Nieuwkerk and I'm here with my cohost Lukas Smit. We hope to put the spring in your step, the little bit of sunshine through the dreary rainclouds for you. Wether you work from home or are stuck in traffic, let's make today a good day!

To start, the morning news. Lukas?"

"Of course. Good morning everyone, it's time for the morning news. The president has announced the successful takeover of Calais past winter:

'The successful takeover of Calais is of great importance in gaining influence in this dreary Europe. Control of the English Channel is of great importance to our nation's prosperity. A welcome victory while fighting this harsh civil conflict between Dutch provinces. We also appreciate the many holo-letters sent in support of the troops on the front, it warms my heart to see all of the support shown for them, keep on fighting!'

"In other news, the army has taken control of the province of Zeeland. The southern province submitted to the forces peacefully and has been welcomed back into the nation with great eagerness. Brothers and sisters reunited in a joyous celebration of peace."

"Truly warms the heart, doesn't it?"

"Indeed Matthijs. As for the weather, a large downpour is landing this afternoon and cloud cover is expected to last till the end of the week."

"Oh, how I wish for a bit of sunshine. Well, we can always use music for those purposes. Here is: Akda en De Munnik with 'Het Regent Zonnestralen'!"

OOC: I want the province with the many peninsulas, south to my two starting provinces along the coast.
Last edited by Arktisk on Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arktisk
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Arktisk » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:34 am

July 17th

"Goedemorgen Nederland! How gracious of you to join us this beautiful July morning. As the clouds of Spring have disappeared, nothing but clear skies are ahead of us and our beautiful nation! Isn't that right Lukas?"

"Of course Matthijs. Good morning everyone, it's time for the morning news here at 'The State'. First off, the president has announced that the workload this summer will be lessened due to the good weather and to make available time to spend with family:

'Family are what holds this society together! Every household in this country holds at minimum five members, it is important that parents are allowed to spend more time with their children. Go out sailing! Visit a museum! Or just be able to relax! Therefore, the workload must be lessened these summer months. Statisticians have relayed to me that this is indeed possible and won't hurt our economy... but will improve it instead!'

"How very benevolent of our beloved president!"

"Indeed, all of us should be able to sleep easier knowing that he is looking out for us. Do you have any plans this summer, Matthijs?"

"Spending time with my family of course, perhaps vist the Rijksmuseum to visit 'De Nachtwacht'."

"In other news: the Dutch civil war continues to rage on in the eastern reaches of the nation. The army set out from Holland and Zeeland has taken back Utrecht and sets its sight on Brabant and Gelderland next. Hopefully, this dreadful fighting shall cease soon."

"Indeed, anything else before we turn to our usual program?"

"Well, the president has announced the revitalisation of our naval forces, our airforces and our army. Soon, new arms shall be constructed for our forces to use. He has also passed a new bill: 'The Infrastructure Restoration Act'. This will see the continued upkeep of our highways, trainways and waterways."

"Excellent, it'll make getting to the station a lot easier!"

"Matthijs, we li-"

"AND NOW FOR THE FIRST SONG OF THE DAY! 'Here comes the sun!'. We'll be back with you shortly!"

OOC: Expanding east, inland, taking more former Dutch clay.

Onfande
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Onfande » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:02 am

July 18th
It is now summer, with the average temperature around 22*C.
gonna try some radio stuff. If I like it, it stays

"Hello! Welcome to the daily news feed! I am your journalist, Иван Вандерс. I am standing in the ruins of Владивосток, a city destroyed in a nuclear attack in 2069. What I'm standing on was originally a аквапарк! It is crazy to just think of the destruction that such a бомбить could have! ahem Anyways, back on topic. Plans to rebuild this city are being thought of in парламент. We will see this discussion with Джордж Конифер."
it cuts to the parliament room
"Спасибо Иван. It looks like they are currently discussing the layout of the city."
"Что вы имеете в виду, мы не можем использовать старый дизайн? Почему бы и нет? Это потому, что вы хотите что-то «новое» и «великое»? Ну, СЛИШКОМ ПЛОХО! Мы должны придерживаться нашего культурного наследия, даже если это означает отказ от нового!""Но, сэр, мы должны отпустить старые вещи, если мы хотим выжить в этом мире! Вы не можете просто положиться на культурное наследие! Также стоит обратить внимание на надежность и стоимость!"
"Мне все равно! НАМ НУЖНО ИСПОЛЬЗОВАТЬ СТАРЫЙ ДИЗАЙН!"

"Hmm, the президент seems a little angry. Вернемся к тебе, Иван."
"Спасибо, Джордж. Alright, in other news, a кошка enters the animal-food reserve and consumes all of the cat food, causing a massive Головная боль for the reserve workers. The cat has since been euthanized, and is больше не проблема. Uhh, давайте посмотрим здесь... Lets head over to the Хабаровская военная база."
"I am Кавин Вена, general of the Амурские Вооруженные Силы. We are planning to expand into what was Маньчжурия. We will expand this way until we construct boats, which is coming in 2101, as President has said."
"Ах, это правильно. No bridges to Сахалин."
He points at a whiteboard with the expansion drawn on it.

I sort of like this. I'll use this format more often.

Publectia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Publectia » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:11 pm

Expansion onto Hiiumaa and Saaremaa
The Estonian military has landed on the islands of Hiiumaa and Saaremaa after the Riigikogu accepted a proposal to claim the entirety of the Baltics Under the glorious flag of Estonia. Hiiumaa and Saaremaa are not expected to put up any resistance.
Reform party, Free party and the Social Democratic party have formed a coalition!
Earlier today, the Reformist party, Free party and the Social Democratic party signed a coalition agreement. The details of this agreement are not clear yet, however it is speculated that Jüri Kuusk of the Reformist party will become the prime minister of Estonia and Indrek Saar of the Social Democratic party will become the Deputy Prime Minister. Other minister positions are unclear.
Administrative reform proposed in Riigikogu
A new administrative reform has been proposed to the Riigikogu. The reform would include the formation of 15 counties, and 56 municipalities plus 5 city municipalities. These subdivisions would have limited autonomy and will be able to levy their own taxes, however their laws will not be able to contradict the ones of the Republic.

Senator

Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:03 pm

Today's News

Expansion Continues South!

Now that much of the North and central regions of the Philippines the Pearl Dynasty heads south into Mindanao. Resistance is sporadic unorganized as word of the Dynasty's victories in the north have already reached this part of the country. The army has already landed and has begun its march to the southern coast of the island.

Distribution of Technology and Resources Begins

Expansion of the Dynasty has brought an increase of trade, helping to further connect the once warring factions of the Philippines. Food travels north while technology comes south improving the lives of everyone.

Potential Surviving States in the North Pacific?

Occasionally trade caravans will come from the mainland bringing goods and stories to the ears of the Dynasty. In the last few days rumors brought from these traders tell of at least power to the far north. There have been calls from the leadership to explore these claims to see if any other functioning nations still remain in Asia besides themselves. The King has taken these words into consideration and has begun to mull over a response.
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

_[' ]_
Click for War History!

Calamera
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamera » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:05 pm

To Jeju!

A communication from the National Korean Radio, dated July 26

"The light of the republic has begun to spread to the islands surrounding us. The former territory of Jeju remains a core step in establishing out naval strength in Asia, thus why the government continues the construction of ships in Busan and has begun a push to the island. It is believed the bunkers under Jeju City remain, although settlers are sent alongside the soldiers to prevent any resistance. A past nuclear attack upon the city is believed to have had smaller effects on the surrounding island, and so, the republic has authorized the construction of an entirely new city."

"Many have foolishly criticized these decisions, believing the republic's will is less than their own beliefs. The great push to Jeju has begun, which is likely to be a quick expedition of resettlement. The people of the island are our own, so it is expected they join the technocracy peacefully although full war remains an option."

(Expanding onto Jeju Island, the oval-shaped island to the southwest of me)

Senator

Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:46 pm

Today's News

Expansion Continues!

After a months long campaign the remainder of Mindanao has been brought into the Pearl Dynasty. The army now turns west to begin taking the remainder of the country.

Administrative Divisions Determined!

Until the entirety of the country is retaken the administrative divisions of Pearl Dynasty will follow the lines set during pre-WWIII.

Preparation For Northern Expedition Approved!

The King has decided to explore the remains of the earth, starting by heading North into Asia. Plans will be drawn up soon to accomplish this grand expedition around the world.
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

_[' ]_
Click for War History!

Arktisk
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Arktisk » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:45 am

October 3rd

“And how is the civil conflict progressing?”

“It is going well sir,” an anxious voice answered hastily. “We should have full control back in at the most two years from now. Utrecht and Brabant have fallen back into our hands.”

“Very well, see to it that they are integrated into our state immediately. That goes for their cities as well. I will have no revolts in my nation, rebellion must be rooted out of their minds.”

“Yes sir, absolutely sir,” the man of the military answered.

“The stench of the Quartermaster General’s anxiety fills the room yet again,” another more deeper and raspier voice spoke up.

“Ah, I’ve been expecting you admiral.”

“What may I do for you, sir?” the admiral asked, his head looking at the back of a chair with a high rest, not man could be seen sitting there. Out the window, one could see the splendid city of Amsterdam.

“How has naval rearmament progressed?”

“We should be finished around next summer, sir.”

“A well enough result. You are both dismissed.”

OOC: Another expansion inland on former Dutch clay.
Last edited by Arktisk on Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Publectia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Publectia » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:53 am

Going south today

Latvian conquest undertaken
Riigikogu has accepted the 4-year budget
What will come of Latvia?

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:19 pm

A New System
The grand Louisianian navy shall be updated, and these new ships shall patrol the Gulf. President for Life, Grand General, Supreme Regent, Sublime Current, Richard A. DuBois declares that the Louisianian Defense Core (the Armedforces) shall have another parade in Cameron Nouveau. The Sublime Current has declared a several-step plan to beautify Cameron Nouveau, and the cities around it.

Weather

A dreary day in the Monsoon season. Fog envelops our illustrious and exciting capitol, which the Louisianian Gov't plans to remove. Forecasters and Weather Advisers are on high alert for thunderstorms and hurricanes.

Arts, Sciences and Sports

Several more theatres, schools, and Silverdomes are scheduled to be built in and around the illustrious city of Lake Charles. Governmental spending has been increased towards the Republic's national sports and pastimes.
Last edited by HypErcApitAl on Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

Arktisk
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Arktisk » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:38 pm

January 17th

"Gentlemen, please behave."

The persons present at the table all turned towards the head of the table, where one very important man was sat. Blond, caucasian, brilliant green eyes and an alluring smirk. "Now, I know that there is bad blood between all of you. However, I did not invite you here just for you to vent about your personal differences," the man continued.

The others at the table remained silent.

"Wonderful, you'll listen to your president at the very least," the man eyed his inferiors with a smug look. Some backed away a little, some stared straight back, though not rivalling him, and others shifted their gaze away from him.

"As top tycoons of our beloved country, you all must know that you are essential to the war effort in fighting this conflict with the eastern and northern provinces. It is our mission to reunite this nation fast so we may all reap the benefits of it. We have to beat our competition while we are able to. We are not a great power... at least not yet."

"Gentlemen, we are here today to discuss how to further our progress made so far in science, industry and many other fields. We have to improve production, better the lives of our citizenry, improve the equipment of the military, restore the environment around us that has still not healed from the distaster of '64 and the list goes on. You are here to disclose said information, not insult one another, quit wasting my time."

The president meant business. "Now then... you," he pointed at a random person seated at the table. "Name, company, current research and progress."
He did so with every person seated at the table. He had come across a well of new information required to further develop his plan for the nation. The Greater Netherlands had to be attained before the Benelux and, after that, Greater Benelux would be established... all under The Netherlands of course.

The president is a secretive man, no one really knows anything about him. How he had gotten so much power? What his hidden talents were next to the fact that he was undoubtedly a great puppet master or even his name. This blond certainly knew everything there was to know about these people as well, he had access to information about every citizen for that matter. Though he used ploys to hide such things, better to let them believe that they hold some semblance of power so that they'll remain motivated and won't sabotage his operations.

He truly does love his country, why else would he go through so much trouble in trying to restore its grandeur? At least the people followed him blindly, not that they knew what he looked like, they were only familiar with his voice.

He looked through the man holograms that were set up in his office. Here he had a tab on every news outlet, but also cameras in many important locations he wanted to keep a close eye on himself. Documents were open and maps were projected onto a big round table. It showed the lowland region as a whole as well as some of old Germany and old France. Illuminated in orange, a good contrast to the ocean blue, were territories in his control. Last he checked: there was one less. Very good indeed.

OOC: Another Netherlands county please.
Last edited by Arktisk on Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse