NATION

PASSWORD

Autumn and Winter (ICC/PT/OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Autumn and Winter (ICC/PT/OPEN)

Postby Bala Mantre » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:01 pm

Hi! Welcome to the Civil war RP! In this thread your nations will go against eachother in warfare and build themselves in into glory. Who will succed? Who will die?
If you want to join, go to this thread viewtopic.php?f=5&t=483065
Anyway heres my start
King Chasun III sighs, its been a week and already theres been so many nations. The total is just outstanding
One of his aides goes next to him and asks
Aide:My king! What is on the agenda today?
King Chasun:To survive and colonize thats what. I also want to build relations. Byzantium sounds like an interesting exotic nation. Quite small but large army. It'd be good to ally with them.
Aide:Who do I send Sire?
King: Send Senator Chasinm he'll talk to the King of Byzantium.

Bala Mantre sends out 1200 men and threatens the kingdom next to them; small in size they surrender without a fight and the king is demoted to executioner. Bala Mantre also sends a boat with Senator Chasinm up stream to the Kingdom of Byzantium
Last edited by Bala Mantre on Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Winner Of The Game Of Defeat By Using The Queen Of England
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

I do not rp with stats, Im strictly non-stat
Current rp year: 2022
Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.
Rping with Bala Mantrean Politics

BTCKOI RP!
Predicted 24005234 Million People to be living in Hak Li by 2035

Casetaria 2
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Casetaria 2 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:22 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:Hi! Welcome to the Civil war RP! In this thread your nations will go against eachother in warfare and build themselves in into glory. Who will succed? Who will die?
Anyway heres my start
King Chasun III sighs, its been a week and already theres been so many nations. The total is just outstanding
King Chasun:To survive and colonize thats what. I also want to build relations. Byzantium sounds like an interesting exotic nation. Quite small but large army. It'd be good to ally with them.

Bala Mantre sends out 1200 men and threatens the kingdom next to them; small in size they surrender without a fight and the king is demoted to executioner. Bala Mantre also sends a boat with Senator Chasinm up stream to the Kingdom of Byzantium
I accept your kind offer and i hope that we can be good allies

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:41 am

Casetaria 2 wrote:
Bala Mantre wrote:Hi! Welcome to the Civil war RP! In this thread your nations will go against eachother in warfare and build themselves in into glory. Who will succed? Who will die?
Anyway heres my start

I accept your kind offer and i hope that we can be good allies

The Senator went upstream to go to the Byzantium Kingdom, he almost lost his life along the way. He then docked his boat in their ports and asked to see their leader
Proud Winner Of The Game Of Defeat By Using The Queen Of England
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

I do not rp with stats, Im strictly non-stat
Current rp year: 2022
Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.
Rping with Bala Mantrean Politics

BTCKOI RP!
Predicted 24005234 Million People to be living in Hak Li by 2035

Casetaria 2
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Casetaria 2 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:50 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Casetaria 2 wrote: I accept your kind offer and i hope that we can be good allies

The Senator went upstream to go to the Byzantium Kingdom, he almost lost his life along the way. He then docked his boat in their ports and asked to see their leader
The king says ok come in

Return to International Incidents