NATION

PASSWORD

How do I change nation type?

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Capricornicum
Civilian

Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

How do I change nation type?

Postby Capricornicum » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:11 am

I'm noticing that a lot of other nations are not using the defalt ones i would like to join them just how?
Last edited by Capricornicum on Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Authoritaria-Imperia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 06, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Authoritaria-Imperia » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:27 am

Capricornicum wrote:I'm noticing that a lot of other nations are not using the defalt ones i would like to join them just how?
Edit: I may have misunderstood you. If you're talking about classifications (e.g. Moralistic Democracy), check out my original answer below. If you mean nation types like "Empire" or "Dictatorship", then you can ignore my first answer.
If you mean your classification (like "Moralistic Democracy", which you have currently), then your classification changes with issues. Decrease political freedoms enough and you may eventually become Iron Fist Consumerists. The nation types are based on levels of personal, economic, and political freedoms, so if you want to change classification try changing those aspects of your nation.ImageSource: Wikimedia Commons

When your nation's population passes 500 million, you get a blank in the settings page where you can fill in your nation type to something like, say, "Red Holy Cannoli Empire".

Also — I don't think you posted in the right forum. :) "Got Issues" focuses more on the issues side of the game, rather than on questions addressing gameplay.
Last edited by Authoritaria-Imperia on Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:47 am, edited 10 times in total.
Thanks to all the first responders working to fight off this pandemic! Folks, you can make a donation here.

Return to Got Issues?