NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Trolling in Replacing the UN

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
New Bremerton
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

[R] Trolling in Replacing the UN

Postby New Bremerton » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:38 am

Jinwoy wrote:Watching the video you linked, it's so insanely dumb I think I lost a significant portion of my higher functioning arrogant and pandering:

- The channel is literally called "China Uncensored"

- The rod of Asclepius has been used as a medical symbol as far back as 3rd Century London, it isn't a "Cult of Snakes".

- WHO organization failing to meet requirements because of issues relating to administration, as if that wasn't a recurring meme for any UN institution.

- "The US gives 500 million to the WHO every year" - No it doesn't. It contributes the most by about 60 million, an almost absurdist comparison to 500 million or half a billion dollars.

- Not even UN member states recognise Taiwan..

- Also not to forget to mention that Taiwan also claims the entirety of the PRC as well. And that Taiwan claims an outlandish stretch of land including Mongolia and stretches from Russia in the north to India and Indochina in the South.

- Also the WHO doesn't "recognize" countries individually. This is just blatant forgery, imagine the chaos that would occur if individual departments of the UN could legally recognise the sovereignty of other nations. Its bloody laughable.

- As such, asking Bruce Aylward why he won't accept Taiwan's membership into the WHO is like asking a store manager why the executives chose to do business in that area; its redundant, and as the map linked above clearly shows, the UN doesn't have much interest in recognising Taiwan by popular international consensus. He doesn't have that power, and the political pandering done by the RTHNK reporter doesn't serve much outside a distinct political purpose. I wonder why the running administrator of a global health agency isn't interested in answering absolutely charged political questions?

- For this next point, I was gonna pass it off and say that the WHO doesn't share Taiwan pandemic statistics because, and get with the allegory here, it's a cartographer's choice whether he includes misrepresentative information. Wanna know who's stats also don't get shared through the WHO? Greenland. That's because it's pandemic statistics gets fed through Danish channels. The information around getting statistics out of Greenland is a noted phenomenon but I'm getting off track here. I've caught this video straight out lying about the facts to me a few times, so I decided to do further research into this as well. It turns out, Taiwan's statistics do get published, just under compiled together with the PRC's. Primary trawling through the WHO archives doesn't immediately reveal anything specific to Taiwan, but region/country-level reports are pretty hard to come by on that site anyway. And the numbers are more than likely to be there. John Hopkins University has the numbers separated already!

- As a direct spit on my face, he then claims that youtube has been unsubbing people from him, and then expects me to believe him. Youtube will often unsub channels connected to spam bots (like sub 4 sub) who sub to boost channel numbers, so to actually admit that you're losing subscribers is pretty indicative of using the
system for cheating. Weak.

The whole video just has this weird undertone of modern anti-communists that are sad that they couldn't live out their fantasies acquired from rewatching Red Dawn on the VCR until the tape reels snap from pure and desperate sexual tension from the world's worst army of balding backseat pilotboiis.

Git gud scrub.

Emphasis mine. Possibly flaming too. Git gud and scrub as defined by KnowYourMeme. Basically calling the OP a clueless noob.

Hypercapital wrote:Y'all are just a buncha Pro-Communist, Pro-CCP scumbags that hate Freedom.

Also, what did South Africa ever do to deserve being kicked out? Takeout the DPRK and only recognize South Korea and Taiwan as the only and valid China and Korea. I'd suggest also kicking out Pakistan, Turkey, Iran, and Mexico. I'm sick and tired of these shithole nations and dictatorships plaguing the world.

More trolling in response to the previous post. Emphasis mine.
LIBERA TE TUTEMET EX INFERIS (Liberate yourself from hell)
Alt of Glorious Hong Kong

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:43 am

I'm not trolling, mate. My opinions are actually valid.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

New Bremerton
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Bremerton » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:59 am

Jinwoy wrote:
Hypercapital wrote:Y'all are just a buncha Pro-Communist, Pro-CCP scumbags that hate Freedom.

Hold up there McCarthy, don't get too excited.

Hypercapital wrote:Also, what did South Africa ever do to deserve being kicked out?

I don't know what you mean, SA is a full member of both the UN and WHO? Senator McCarthy is certainly going a bit bonkers in his old years.

Hypercapital wrote:Takeout the DPRK and only recognize South Korea and Taiwan as the only and valid China and Korea. I'd suggest also kicking out Pakistan, Turkey, Iran, and Mexico. I'm sick and tired of these shithole nations and dictatorships plaguing the world.

This statement is so stupidly broad and non-specific. The only thing plaguing the world right now is your complete lack of nuance. What does this it mean, man!?

Baiting. Emphasis mine.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:18 am

EDIT: Forgot to link the post.

Jinwoy's posts are questionable, but seem borderline to me, since in the first one he seems to be referring to the creators of the video (who are presumably not members of this site), and the second is fairly mild. I gave him a talking to.

Hypercapital wrote:I'm not trolling, mate. My opinions are actually valid.

You, on the other hand.

"It's my opinion" is not, and never have been, an excuse for breaking the rules on this site. We don't disallow opinions, but we do disallow ways of expressing those opinions. Personal attacks are unacceptable here. Try actually reading our rules before you continue forward.
Last edited by Giovenith on Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

New Bremerton
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Bremerton » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:32 am

Giovenith wrote:EDIT: Forgot to link the post.

Jinwoy's posts are questionable, but seem borderline to me, since in the first one he seems to be referring to the creators of the video (who are presumably not members of this site), and the second is fairly mild. I gave him a talking to.

Hypercapital wrote:I'm not trolling, mate. My opinions are actually valid.

You, on the other hand.

"It's my opinion" is not, and never have been, an excuse for breaking the rules on this site. We don't disallow opinions, but we do disallow ways of expressing those opinions. Personal attacks are unacceptable here. Try actually reading our rules before you continue forward.

Thanks Gio!

*Leaves cookie-flavored hand sanitizer*

Return to Moderation