NATION

PASSWORD

It's been a crazy week (in the world and NSG), how are you?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Ashtie
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 23, 2017
Mother Knows Best State

It's been a crazy week (in the world and NSG), how are you?

Postby Ashtie » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:24 pm

I don't know about you, but I've about had it with these SecGen campaign telegrams, (though it does feel nice to see a little activity on this site).
Not only that, but this pandemic crisis seems to be getting crazier by the week.

It's a weird time for everyone, so I just wanted to open this topic in case anyone wanted to vent to an online stranger.
Is quarantine getting to you, or do you quite enjoy the time of rest?
Or, like me, are you an essential worker who gets to put themself at risk every day but is still happy to have a paycheck coming?
And, who have you been supporting during this NS election? Do you have any strong opinions about the direction in which the WA is going?

Let me know your thoughts!
Stay safe!
:)
Queen of The Labyrinth
God Save King Minos!

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:27 pm

We have TET, you know, and the corona virus thread, too. People can vent in those places.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Return to General