NATION

PASSWORD

Resigning from Regional Role - How to Undo?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Duxverdale
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 14, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Resigning from Regional Role - How to Undo?

Postby Duxverdale » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:24 pm

So for the WA Secretary-General election, as I was updating who my region would support in the "Appearance" section, I had accidentally knocked myself out of my own regional role. Is there any way to undo this? I feel stupid for making such a silly mistake and not only losing my authorities, but also the title I had for almost 3 years. As the region is only semi-active, it will take a dozen days till I can get in contact with my WA Delegate to revert my position back to normal (and honestly, I just not sure I'm suppose to approach out of the blue upon such a rookie mistake I made). Is there any other way I can retrieve my role back?

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:21 pm

Duxverdale wrote:Is there any other way I can retrieve my role back?

Not really, nope. Your role has to be set by someone with permissions. Even mods can't add ROs, we can only edit or dismiss them.

Duxverdale
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 14, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Duxverdale » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:00 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:Not really, nope. Your role has to be set by someone with permissions. Even mods can't add ROs, we can only edit or dismiss them.

Thanks for the reply. I'll see if I can get someone in the region to re-add me then.

Return to Technical