NATION

PASSWORD

[Q] In the event of a tie

Your source for the latest news, rumors, vile slander and potential scandals in this historic second World Assembly Secretary-General election!
Region of Dwipantara
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

[Q] In the event of a tie

Postby Region of Dwipantara » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:07 am

(Not sure where to put this) Looking at the intense up-and-down between Caelepes, ValentineZ, and Jocospor, a thought crossed my mind: what if there's a tie? Say, Jocospor and ValentineZ both get exactly the same number if votes. There can only be 5 that enter the General Election, aren't there? Yes, admittedly this scenario is unlikely. But who knows?
☪︎ Province No. 14 of the Islamic Khilafah – 14 الخلافة الإسلامية منطقة‎ ☪︎
Home | Government | Policy | Contact

This sig is hacked by the FABULOUS #y0uNG_fOX3S. ¡RESTORE THE REPUBLIC, DESTROY THE KHILAFAH! Join the Alliance and the Fox today and we will Make Dwipantara Merdeka Again! ^OWO^
1418-DZQ-02/1998-MAR-03
 RADIO FREE SOUTHEAST ASIA | Charta Politica February polling: Pro-Khilafah  35.6% (PKI 28.7%, SI 6.9%); Pro-Republiken 64.4% (PAN 7.4%, PKB 13.2%, PRD 5.8%, PDDP 37.9%)

Today's featured | Do not listen to the flat-earthers imperialists, read the TRUE factbooks of our province here, exclusive on the Cakrawala Fox-Site

Zeritae
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 10, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Zeritae » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:09 am

Region of Dwipantara wrote:(Not sure where to put this) Looking at the intense up-and-down between Caelepes, ValentineZ, and Jocospor, a thought crossed my mind: what if there's a tie? Say, Jocospor and ValentineZ both get exactly the same number if votes. There can only be 5 that enter the General Election, aren't there? Yes, admittedly this scenario is unlikely. But who knows?

I also have the same question, and I am assuming they would not be forced into one nation
The United Republic of Zeritae Please don't send me telegrams - not A NA nor A.
Zurkerx wrote:
Agarntrop wrote:snip

One already exists: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=484632&start=25

And seeing we're over the page limit, I #ilock now. We can't let the umm, super virus get out now.
The Iron Wizards of Blacktower wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:Direct the what what what what what again? I'm utterly baffled at what this has to do with the goodness of Friends With Benefits

Become enlightened through sex.
NS Stats are used.

Return to Election Headquarters