NATION

PASSWORD

the d'Hubert-Feraud Swordporium (PT-PMT)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché
 
Posts: 72
Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

the d'Hubert-Feraud Swordporium (PT-PMT)

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:03 pm

Image
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
~Matthew 10:34


Ever since the first Swordporium stall had opened in the year 1215 under the beautiful city of Valetta, Malta that was under a youthful Mare Nostrum, the hardworking smiths that manufacture our fine, beautiful blades have been working nonstop on not just series of blades carried by military and law enforcement around the world, regardless of allegiance for or against Mare Nostrum thanks to the free trade agreement, but also crafting blades commissioned by mighty leaders and generals across generations and continents, including Napoleon Boneparte's gold-encrusted blade and Baldassar's Nostrumium high-freuqency greatsword. We also offer an optional 'dueling' type; which means it will cost around 1/4 extra off the original price for one, but you will also an exact duplicate of a single sword, so you can present a gift to your aristocratic friend if someone happens to say his powdered wig looks ugly.

Now thanks to an open agreement with the order of Mare Nostrum, we will now outsource our blade technology for you and your crew to handle at a reasonable price, using the power of modern metallurgy*! We even developed a temporary time portal to allow those who seek mass-produced manufactured blades** simply the expert, tender hand of a born-and-raised Nostrumic blacksmith, to be able to get their hands on our blades that nearly replicate the true Damascus steel of ages long gone by. You can even purchase a decade-long license for $500,000 per blade model to reproduce that model on your soil!
* - Nostrumium blade material options are only available to MT (At least 1999 AD) and up.
** - At a rate of (the original price x the amount to be produce), or a base price of $50,000 bi-weekly if you choose to mass produce within a timeframe of over 1 month.


However, we don't just produce swords; if your soldiers aren't strengthy or too practical for a sabre by their waist or you just feel a sword is too flashy, we also can produce knives, axes and spears. All the available blade types can be seen within our catalogue below, and most cost the same for a base model, though extra specifications require extra cash.

Blade pricing is:

Polearm: $650 ($1,200 engraved)
Two-handed sword: $500 ($1,500 engraved)
One-handed sword or sabre: $300 ($1,000 engraved)
Axe: $250 ($800 engraved)
Knife: $200 ($750 engraved)

Wood: FREE
Bronze: FREE
Iron: $150
Steel: $200
Carbon Steel: $400
Tungsten: $750
Gold: $1,200
Nostrumium: $25,000




AVAILABLE BLADE MODELS

Nostrumic greatsword
Image

Bastard sword
Image

Lombard longsword
Image

Zweihander
Image

Great gim
Image

Langschwerdt
Image

Katana
Image

Nodachi
Image

Dadao
Image

Teutonic Großmesser
Image

Jeanne d'Arc blade
Image


Cinquedea sword
Image

Scottish dirk
Image

Irish sax
Image

Norse great sax
Image

Kopis
Image

Zombie machete
Image

Bolo
Image

Indonesian barong
Image

Mexican sawback
Image

Smatchet
Image

Filipino bolo
Image

Teutonic Langesmesser
Image

Hunting sword
Image

Shamshir
Image

Schimitar
Image

Scottish broadsword
Image

Smallsword
Image

Chinese butterfly swords
Image

Norse blade
Image

Chinese gim
Image

Cavalier rapier
Image

English Backsword
Image

Norman Blade
Image

Baitsa-dasuto
Image

Colichemarde sword
Image

Sword cane[b]
Image

[b]Wakizashi

Image

Roman gladius
Image

Norse longsax
Image


Szabla
Image

Venetian dueling sabre
Image

M1796 Sabre
Image

M1813 Sabre
Image

M1815 Sabre
Image

M1860 Sabre
Image

M1908 Sabre
Image

M1917 Sabre
Image

M4 "Gentleman" sabre
Image

Indian talwar
Image


Pushblade
Image

Skean dhu
Image

Ringdagger
Image

Karambit
Image

Taipan
Image

Nostrumic stiletto
Image

Cajun roachbelly
Image

Bushman MkV
Image

Fillet knife
Image

Skinner knife
Image

Butcher's blade
Image

Bird-and-game knife
Image

Holdout's knife
Image

Lingzhou knife
Image

Pendleton shorthunter
Image

TUSK ACT-4 Dropforge
Image

Dundee bowie knife
Image

M1849 Bayonet
Image

Rondel dagger
Image

M1917 Bowie
Image

Natchez Bowie
Image

Sanmai blade
Image

Elven dagger
Image


Boot dagger
Image

Cruciform dagger
Image

Passione dagger
Image

French parrying dagger
Image

Colichemarde dagger
Image

Nostrumic dagger
Image

Tanto
Image

Kukri
Image

Facon
Image

Hidden Blade
Image

Flachion Knife
Image


Standard tomahawk
Image

Hammerhawk
Image

Spikehawk
Image

"Crazy Diamond" Strikehawk
Image

Reaphawk
Image

Trenchawk
Image

Hearthawk
Image


Tactical Spear
Image

Zulu assegai
Image

Samburu spear
Image

Welsh-model spear
Image

Leafhead spear
Image

Spontoon
Image

English Bill
Image

Gothic halberd
Image

Swiss halberd
Image

Poleaxe
Image


Code: Select all
----PERSONAL ORDER----
(REMOVE ALL BRACKETS WHEN COMPLETE)
Name of Recepient:
Nation of Recepient:
Singular or Duelling?:
Blade type:
Blade model: (Can be found within the boxes of your selected blade):
Blade material:
Engraved? (Y/N):
Sharpened? (Y/N):
Miscellaneous details:
Would you like to name your blade?:


Code: Select all
Nation of Recepient:
Single shipment and/or bi-weekly production?:
If by weekly, how long do you wish for the bi-weekly shipments to last:
How many to be delivered per shipment:
Purpose of delivery: (Law Enforcement/Army/Navy/Air Force/Intelligence Ops/Civilian)
Blade type:
Blade model: (Can be found within the boxes of your selected blade):
Blade material:
Sharpened? (Y/N):
Miscellaneous details:
License to reproduce? (Y/N):
Last edited by Knights Mare Nostrum on Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Knights of Mare Nostrum are an order formed in 1189 centered around islands in the Mediterranean after the Knights Hospitaller and Templar merged, along with the integration of other knightly orders, serving as a militarized Papal State which utilises what is essentially the Christian version of Sharia law.

User avatar
Ideal Britain
Envoy
 
Posts: 268
Founded: Mar 31, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ideal Britain » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:50 pm

Nation of Recepient: United Kingdom of Great Britain.
Single shipment and/or bi-weekly production?:
Single shipment
If by weekly, how long do you wish for the bi-weekly shipments to last: N/A
How many to be delivered per shipment:
80** , 4*
Type of blade:
**shamsirs, *scimitars.

Purpose of delivery: (Law Enforcement/Army/Navy/Air Force/Intelligence Ops/Civilian):
Ceremonial military

Miscellaneous details:
Shamsirs for enlisted men, scimitars for officers.
The Pathan Guard.
License to reproduce? (Y/N):
Yes.
A nation that does represent my views set in Britain in the late 2040s.
Current year: 2047

User avatar
Voxija
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 500
Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:34 am

----PERSONAL ORDER----
Name of Recepient: Eneko Effeja
Nation of Recepient: Voxija
Singular or Duelling?: singular
Blade type: two-handed sword
Blade model: Nostrumic Greatsword
Blade material: steel
Engraved?: no
Sharpened?: yes
Miscellaneous details: Eneko Effeja wants the sword so he can show it off to his followers on YouTube and people he meets.
Would you like to name your blade?: no
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm female.
A self-quaratined zoomer. Oddly Jewish. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Stroppy cow and proud of it. Secret pyromaniac?

my politics are confused and muddled
My flag is the Basque flag ICly too.
I'd rather be fishing.
I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
I actually don't speak Basque. I just think it's a cool language.

User avatar
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23843
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:34 pm

The Book Trench
Image
Guns. Books. Coffee.


Dear Friends!

We have looked at your product selection, and we would like to propose a cooperation deal. In this deal, we will be purchasing up to $1000,000 worth of knives and swords per year to sell in stores of our chain around the world (primarily in Allanea). Would this be a feasible arrangement?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

User avatar
Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché
 
Posts: 72
Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:20 pm

Allanea wrote:
The Book Trench
(Image)
Guns. Books. Coffee.


Dear Friends!

We have looked at your product selection, and we would like to propose a cooperation deal. In this deal, we will be purchasing up to $1000,000 worth of knives and swords per year to sell in stores of our chain around the world (primarily in Allanea). Would this be a feasible arrangement?

We would be be happy to accept this proposal.
Ideal Britain wrote:Nation of Recepient: United Kingdom of Great Britain.
Single shipment and/or bi-weekly production?:
Single shipment
If by weekly, how long do you wish for the bi-weekly shipments to last: N/A
How many to be delivered per shipment:
80** , 4*
Type of blade:
**shamsirs, *scimitars.

Purpose of delivery: (Law Enforcement/Army/Navy/Air Force/Intelligence Ops/Civilian):
Ceremonial military

Miscellaneous details:
Shamsirs for enlisted men, scimitars for officers.
The Pathan Guard.
License to reproduce? (Y/N):
Yes.

Accepted. Shipments shall arrive soon, estimated at a total of $45,000.

Voxija wrote:----PERSONAL ORDER----
Name of Recepient: Eneko Effeja
Nation of Recepient: Voxija
Singular or Duelling?: singular
Blade type: two-handed sword
Blade model: Nostrumic Greatsword
Blade material: steel
Engraved?: no
Sharpened?: yes
Miscellaneous details: Eneko Effeja wants the sword so he can show it off to his followers on YouTube and people he meets.
Would you like to name your blade?: no

Accepted. Shipments shall arrive soon, estimated at a total of $700.
The Knights of Mare Nostrum are an order formed in 1189 centered around islands in the Mediterranean after the Knights Hospitaller and Templar merged, along with the integration of other knightly orders, serving as a militarized Papal State which utilises what is essentially the Christian version of Sharia law.

User avatar
Amarawai
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Apr 16, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Amarawai » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:23 pm

Nation of Recepient: United Republic of Amarawai (Unidi Ripublike Da Amarawe)
Single shipment and/or bi-weekly production?:
Single Shipment
If by weekly, how long do you wish for the bi-weekly shipments to last:
N/A
How many to be delivered per shipment:
80 - 100
Purpose of delivery: (Law Enforcement/Army/Navy/Air Force/Intelligence Ops/Civilian)
Army,Navy,Air Force,Intelligence.
Blade type:
Taipan
Blade model: (Can be found within the boxes of your selected blade):
Knives
Blade material:
Steel

Miscellaneous details:
For Survival/Surviving.
License to reproduce? (Y/N):
Yes.




----PERSONAL ORDER----
Name of Recepient:Dr. Ferdinand Mbr Nzinga.
Nation of Recepient: United Republic of Amarawai (Unidi Ripublike Da Amarawe)
Singular or Duelling?: Singular
Blade type: M1860 Sabre, Cavalier rapier, and Shamshir
Blade model: (Can be found within the boxes of your selected blade):
Singular handed and Sabres
Blade material: Steel
Engraved? (Y/N): N
Sharpened? (Y/N): YS
Miscellaneous details:
Please "Write" or "Whatever, i forget" Enandeko in my Sword and Sabre.
Dr. Ferdinand want this as a collection, Survival/Surviving and Training
Would you like to name your blade?:
Yes.
For : Recognizing.
Enandeko
Last edited by Amarawai on Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi!
The Cake is a truth. eat it or i throw the cake at you | An African Nation.


Amarian News
The Crosser Times



Ice Cream man in the Small Town of Victoria caught hiding a photo of a banana in his Uniform.


User avatar
The Frozen Forest
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1643
Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Frozen Forest » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:07 pm

----PERSONAL ORDER----

Name of Recepient: Crown Prince Ivan Bjork
Nation of Recepient: The Kingdom of The Frozen Forest
Singular or Duelling?: Singular
Blade type: Single Handed
Blade model: (Can be found within the boxes of your selected blade): Norse Great Sax
Blade material: Carbon Steel
Engraved? (Y/N): Yes
Sharpened? (Y/N): Yes
Miscellaneous details:
Would you like to name your blade?: Ragnarok
Well Hi, i joined NS on Feb 1st, 2013 under the name Aztec of america and have been on Nationstates since. I tend to frequent the Portal to the Multi-universe (Nowadays i spend a lot of my time in Nationstates (the sub-forum)). Recently i've been trying to develop The Frozen Forest (I'm still developing my history, culture and relations with other nations), so if you want a historical, trade or diplomatic relationship, shoot me a telegram.

I don't bite, so don't be afraid to say hello.



Royal Marriage with Camelone! (Queen Freja Krieger and High King Frederick Krieger)

User avatar
Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché
 
Posts: 72
Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:17 pm

Amarawai wrote:Nation of Recepient: United Republic of Amarawai (Unidi Ripublike Da Amarawe)
Single shipment and/or bi-weekly production?:
Single Shipment
If by weekly, how long do you wish for the bi-weekly shipments to last:
N/A
How many to be delivered per shipment:
80 - 100
Purpose of delivery: (Law Enforcement/Army/Navy/Air Force/Intelligence Ops/Civilian)
Army,Navy,Air Force,Intelligence.
Blade type:
Taipan
Blade model: (Can be found within the boxes of your selected blade):
Knives
Blade material:
Steel

Miscellaneous details:
For Survival/Surviving.
License to reproduce? (Y/N):
Yes.




----PERSONAL ORDER----
Name of Recepient:Dr. Ferdinand Mbr Nzinga.
Nation of Recepient: United Republic of Amarawai (Unidi Ripublike Da Amarawe)
Singular or Duelling?: Singular
Blade type: M1860 Sabre, Cavalier rapier, and Shamshir
Blade model: (Can be found within the boxes of your selected blade):
Singular handed and Sabres
Blade material: Steel
Engraved? (Y/N): N
Sharpened? (Y/N): YS
Miscellaneous details:
Please "Write" or "Whatever, i forget" Enandeko in my Sword and Sabre.
Dr. Ferdinand want this as a collection, Survival/Surviving and Training
Would you like to name your blade?:
Yes.
For : Recognizing.
Enandeko

Accepted. For the first order of the Taipan knives, it shall cost a total of $40,000, while Enandeko will cost a total of $1500 for each blade.

The Frozen Forest wrote:----PERSONAL ORDER----

Name of Recepient: Crown Prince Ivan Bjork
Nation of Recepient: The Kingdom of The Frozen Forest
Singular or Duelling?: Singular
Blade type: Single Handed
Blade model: (Can be found within the boxes of your selected blade): Norse Great Sax
Blade material: Carbon Steel
Engraved? (Y/N): Yes
Sharpened? (Y/N): Yes
Miscellaneous details:
Would you like to name your blade?: Ragnarok

Accepted. Ragnarok will come at a cost of $1,400.
The Knights of Mare Nostrum are an order formed in 1189 centered around islands in the Mediterranean after the Knights Hospitaller and Templar merged, along with the integration of other knightly orders, serving as a militarized Papal State which utilises what is essentially the Christian version of Sharia law.

User avatar
Wack-i
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 107
Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Wack-i » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:42 pm

Nation of Recepient: The United States and Territories of the Federation of the Wack-i
Single shipment and/or bi-weekly production?:
Bi-weekly
If by weekly, how long do you wish for the bi-weekly shipments to last:
A couple months.
How many to be delivered per shipment:
1,000
Purpose of delivery: (Law Enforcement/Army/Navy/Air Force/Intelligence Ops/Civilian)
Army, Law Enforcement.
Blade type:
Tactical Spear
Blade model: (Can be found within the boxes of your selected blade):
Polearm
Blade material:
Tungsten

Miscellaneous details:
We need these for our army.
License to reproduce? (Y/N):
N
Kazakhstani tribes, migrate, Russia, sail, island, take, warlords, British, Dutch, revolution, yay, mining...uhh...WWI, WWII, Cold War..President McLemon. That's our history mostly. We are very W A C K Y so everything is weird in our nation.

User avatar
Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché
 
Posts: 72
Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:23 pm

Wack-i wrote:Nation of Recepient: The United States and Territories of the Federation of the Wack-i
Single shipment and/or bi-weekly production?:
Bi-weekly
If by weekly, how long do you wish for the bi-weekly shipments to last:
A couple months.
How many to be delivered per shipment:
1,000
Purpose of delivery: (Law Enforcement/Army/Navy/Air Force/Intelligence Ops/Civilian)
Army, Law Enforcement.
Blade type:
Tactical Spear
Blade model: (Can be found within the boxes of your selected blade):
Polearm
Blade material:
Tungsten

Miscellaneous details:
We need these for our army.
License to reproduce? (Y/N):
N

Accepted. This will come at a cost of $500,650.
The Knights of Mare Nostrum are an order formed in 1189 centered around islands in the Mediterranean after the Knights Hospitaller and Templar merged, along with the integration of other knightly orders, serving as a militarized Papal State which utilises what is essentially the Christian version of Sharia law.

User avatar
Dominant Oppressors
Envoy
 
Posts: 251
Founded: Aug 01, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Sat May 02, 2020 10:36 pm

----PERSONAL ORDER----
Name of Recepient: Holy Emperor Adam J. Vader of Dominant Oppressors
Nation of Recepient: The Holy Christian Empire of Dominant Oppressors
Singular or Duelling?: Singular
Blade type: Sabre
Blade model: Venetian Duelling Sabre
Blade material: Tungsten
Engraved?: Yes (“Deus, Fides, Victoria”)
Sharpened?: Yes
Miscellaneous details: N/A
Would you like to name your blade?: The Imperial Sword of Dominant Oppressors
Last edited by Dominant Oppressors on Sun May 03, 2020 12:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
My IC Character likes to collect titles, especially from foreign nations, if you would like to grant me one, you may do so here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=482842&Start=1
Titles will be granted in return and your involvement is greatly appreciated,
Thanks and may God bless you!

Only some NS Stats are canon for my nation, so better to assume they aren't rather than they are, thanks! :)

User avatar
Dominant Oppressors
Envoy
 
Posts: 251
Founded: Aug 01, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Sat May 02, 2020 10:47 pm

----PERSONAL ORDER----

Name of Recepient: Prince James A. Vader of Dominant Oppressors
Nation of Recepient: The Holy Christian Empire of Dominant Oppressors
Singular or Duelling?: Singular
Blade type: One-handed Sword
Blade model: English Backsword
Blade material: Steel
Engraved?: Yes (“Christ Triumphs, Christ Reigns, Christ Rules”)
Sharpened?: Yes
Miscellaneous details: N/A
Would you like to name your blade?: Son of Thunder
Last edited by Dominant Oppressors on Sun May 03, 2020 12:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
My IC Character likes to collect titles, especially from foreign nations, if you would like to grant me one, you may do so here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=482842&Start=1
Titles will be granted in return and your involvement is greatly appreciated,
Thanks and may God bless you!

Only some NS Stats are canon for my nation, so better to assume they aren't rather than they are, thanks! :)

User avatar
Dominant Oppressors
Envoy
 
Posts: 251
Founded: Aug 01, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Sun May 03, 2020 12:39 am

----PERSONAL ORDER----

Name of Recepient: Holy Princess Padmé R. Vader of Dominant Oppressors
Nation of Recepient: The Holy Christian Empire of Dominant Oppressors
Singular or Duelling?: Singular
Blade type: One-handed Sword
Blade model: Hunting Sword
Blade material: Steel
Engraved?: Yes ("Per Angusta Ad Augusta")
Sharpened?: Yes
Miscellaneous details: N/A
Would you like to name your blade?: Heredis
Last edited by Dominant Oppressors on Sun May 03, 2020 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
My IC Character likes to collect titles, especially from foreign nations, if you would like to grant me one, you may do so here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=482842&Start=1
Titles will be granted in return and your involvement is greatly appreciated,
Thanks and may God bless you!

Only some NS Stats are canon for my nation, so better to assume they aren't rather than they are, thanks! :)

User avatar
Dominant Oppressors
Envoy
 
Posts: 251
Founded: Aug 01, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Sun May 03, 2020 10:46 am

I also have one unorthodox request, I’m not sure if you are willing to do so but I understand either way,
I would like you to make me the finest sword you are able to, I leave design, materials and all other features to your choosing, as who knows what is best more than the sword smiths themselves? Price is not an issue. Please let me know if you are willing to fulfill this request and if you are, then please let me know what you have chosen,
Thanks and God bless,
Holy Emperor Adam J. Vader of The Holy Christian Empire of Dominant Oppressors
My IC Character likes to collect titles, especially from foreign nations, if you would like to grant me one, you may do so here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=482842&Start=1
Titles will be granted in return and your involvement is greatly appreciated,
Thanks and may God bless you!

Only some NS Stats are canon for my nation, so better to assume they aren't rather than they are, thanks! :)

User avatar
Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché
 
Posts: 72
Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Mon May 04, 2020 1:29 am

HOO, big order today!
Dominant Oppressors wrote:----PERSONAL ORDER----
Name of Recepient: Holy Emperor Adam J. Vader of Dominant Oppressors
Nation of Recepient: The Holy Christian Empire of Dominant Oppressors
Singular or Duelling?: Singular
Blade type: Sabre
Blade model: Venetian Duelling Sabre
Blade material: Tungsten
Engraved?: Yes (“Deus, Fides, Victoria”)
Sharpened?: Yes
Miscellaneous details: N/A
Would you like to name your blade?: The Imperial Sword of Dominant Oppressors

Accepted. This will come at a cost of $1,750.
Dominant Oppressors wrote:----PERSONAL ORDER----


Name of Recepient: Prince James A. Vader of Dominant Oppressors
Nation of Recepient: The Holy Christian Empire of Dominant Oppressors
Singular or Duelling?: Singular
Blade type: One-handed Sword
Blade model: English Backsword
Blade material: Steel
Engraved?: Yes (“Christ Triumphs, Christ Reigns, Christ Rules”)
Sharpened?: Yes
Miscellaneous details: N/A
Would you like to name your blade?: Son of Thunder

Accepted. Your Son of Thunder is born at $1,200.
Dominant Oppressors wrote:----PERSONAL ORDER----

Name of Recepient: Holy Princess Padmé R. Vader of Dominant Oppressors
Nation of Recepient: The Holy Christian Empire of Dominant Oppressors
Singular or Duelling?: Singular
Blade type: One-handed Sword
Blade model: Hunting Sword
Blade material: Steel
Engraved?: Yes ("Per Angusta Ad Augusta")
Sharpened?: Yes
Miscellaneous details: N/A
Would you like to name your blade?: Heredis

Accepted. This is gonna set you back another $1,200.

----PERSONAL ORDER----

Name of Recepient: Adam J. Vader (Presumably)
Nation of Recepient: The Holy Christian Empire of Dominant Oppressors
Singular or Duelling?: Singular
Blade type: Two-handed sword
Blade model: Jeanne D'Arc blade
Blade material: Nostrumium, with a gold rain-guard and pommel.
Engraved?: Yes ("Hebrews 12:14, Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.")
Sharpened?: Yes
Miscellaneous details: A bonus $1,000 taxed for gold plating and a pink diamond located in the center of the pommel.
Would you like to name your blade?: Blade of Saint Michael


Money isn't a problem, which is good, because this is gonna end up with you being set back about $3,100.
The Knights of Mare Nostrum are an order formed in 1189 centered around islands in the Mediterranean after the Knights Hospitaller and Templar merged, along with the integration of other knightly orders, serving as a militarized Papal State which utilises what is essentially the Christian version of Sharia law.

User avatar
Dominant Oppressors
Envoy
 
Posts: 251
Founded: Aug 01, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Mon May 04, 2020 4:30 am

Knights Mare Nostrum wrote:HOO, big order today!
Dominant Oppressors wrote:----PERSONAL ORDER----
Name of Recepient: Holy Emperor Adam J. Vader of Dominant Oppressors
Nation of Recepient: The Holy Christian Empire of Dominant Oppressors
Singular or Duelling?: Singular
Blade type: Sabre
Blade model: Venetian Duelling Sabre
Blade material: Tungsten
Engraved?: Yes (“Deus, Fides, Victoria”)
Sharpened?: Yes
Miscellaneous details: N/A
Would you like to name your blade?: The Imperial Sword of Dominant Oppressors

Accepted. This will come at a cost of $1,750.
Dominant Oppressors wrote:----PERSONAL ORDER----


Name of Recepient: Prince James A. Vader of Dominant Oppressors
Nation of Recepient: The Holy Christian Empire of Dominant Oppressors
Singular or Duelling?: Singular
Blade type: One-handed Sword
Blade model: English Backsword
Blade material: Steel
Engraved?: Yes (“Christ Triumphs, Christ Reigns, Christ Rules”)
Sharpened?: Yes
Miscellaneous details: N/A
Would you like to name your blade?: Son of Thunder

Accepted. Your Son of Thunder is born at $1,200.
Dominant Oppressors wrote:----PERSONAL ORDER----

Name of Recepient: Holy Princess Padmé R. Vader of Dominant Oppressors
Nation of Recepient: The Holy Christian Empire of Dominant Oppressors
Singular or Duelling?: Singular
Blade type: One-handed Sword
Blade model: Hunting Sword
Blade material: Steel
Engraved?: Yes ("Per Angusta Ad Augusta")
Sharpened?: Yes
Miscellaneous details: N/A
Would you like to name your blade?: Heredis

Accepted. This is gonna set you back another $1,200.

----PERSONAL ORDER----

Name of Recepient: Adam J. Vader (Presumably)
Nation of Recepient: The Holy Christian Empire of Dominant Oppressors
Singular or Duelling?: Singular
Blade type: Two-handed sword
Blade model: Jeanne D'Arc blade
Blade material: Nostrumium, with a gold rain-guard and pommel.
Engraved?: Yes ("Hebrews 12:14, Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.")
Sharpened?: Yes
Miscellaneous details: A bonus $1,000 taxed for gold plating and a pink diamond located in the center of the pommel.
Would you like to name your blade?: Blade of Saint Michael


Money isn't a problem, which is good, because this is gonna end up with you being set back about $3,100.

Thank you very much, I am extremely satisfied. You should have received payment already. As an additional token of my thanks and appreciation, I would like to bestow upon your Grandmaster the title of 'Honorary Count of Dominant Oppressors', if you allow such titles in your order, as I understand some welcome it but other do not.
My IC Character likes to collect titles, especially from foreign nations, if you would like to grant me one, you may do so here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=482842&Start=1
Titles will be granted in return and your involvement is greatly appreciated,
Thanks and may God bless you!

Only some NS Stats are canon for my nation, so better to assume they aren't rather than they are, thanks! :)

User avatar
Freed Bavaria
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Apr 03, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Freed Bavaria » Fri May 22, 2020 4:15 am

Name of Recepient: Kaiser Grunwald of Bavaria
Nation of Recepient: Freed Bavaria
Singular or Duelling?: Singular
Blade type: Two-handed Sword
Blade model: Langschwerdt
Blade material: Steel
Engraved?: Yes (In Treue fest)
Sharpened?: Yes
Miscellaneous details: N/A
Would you like to name your blade?: No
If I am satisfied with the quality of the Blade I will appoint you royal supplier of blades.

User avatar
Big Carencia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 106
Founded: May 18, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Big Carencia » Fri May 22, 2020 4:27 am

--- ORDEN PERSONAL ----
Nombre del Receptor: Rey Robustiano III
Nación del Receptor: The Kingdom of Big Carencia
Singular or Dueling ?: singular
Tipo de hoja: saber
Modelo de hoja: pacific pirate saber
Material de la hoja: steel
Grabado ?: no
Afilado ?: sí
Detalles varios: A comfortable left-handed handle is requested, because the king is left-handed
¿Quieres nombrar tu espada ?: yes. Sea cleavage


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Springmont, The Grearish Union

Advertisement

Remove ads