NATION

PASSWORD

Question Re: Campaign Posting

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Oxes Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Question Re: Campaign Posting

Postby Oxes Republic » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:09 pm

If you make a post about a candidate, and somebody responds to you with a rebuttal or question, are you allowed to respond even if it isn't in the 24 hour period and you still are talking up the candidate, in the candidates defense?

I would just like to know as I have gone off the rails very quickly not realizing electoral restrictions and Im trying not to do it again.
2023-2024 Buffalo Bills Season Failed

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:32 pm

Oxes Republic wrote:If you make a post about a candidate, and somebody responds to you with a rebuttal or question, are you allowed to respond even if it isn't in the 24 hour period and you still are talking up the candidate, in the candidates defense?

I would just like to know as I have gone off the rails very quickly not realizing electoral restrictions and Im trying not to do it again.

I'm not quite following the question. If you make a post about a candidate, it should be in their thread. If someone responds, you can reply back whenever. But again, it all should occur in the candidate's thread.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Oxes Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oxes Republic » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:49 pm

Jakker wrote:
Oxes Republic wrote:If you make a post about a candidate, and somebody responds to you with a rebuttal or question, are you allowed to respond even if it isn't in the 24 hour period and you still are talking up the candidate, in the candidates defense?

I'm not quite following the question. If you make a post about a candidate, it should be in their thread. If someone responds, you can reply back whenever. But again, it all should occur in the candidate's thread.

I meant in RMBs. The rules said only make one post about a candidate per day, but what if discussion forms between you and a person supporting another candidate
2023-2024 Buffalo Bills Season Failed

Return to Moderation