NATION

PASSWORD

Boycot election. It is a puppet show. Say"I wont be a puppet

Your source for the latest news, rumors, vile slander and potential scandals in this historic second World Assembly Secretary-General election!
The Grey Isles
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Boycot election. It is a puppet show. Say"I wont be a puppet

Postby The Grey Isles » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:20 am

What does this mean really? I see nations wandering around asking themselves what this really is, I doubt anybody in this race exept for the last guy knows what this is. It is just Another meanigless title that nobody will care about in 3 days. It is the elite fighting the elite but both fighting the regular nations. Is this the nationstates we want, masstelegrams and using your region position to get votes.!! I say no !!! Nations of Nationstaes unite. we need to fight this off, show your true feelings by boycotting the election!!! This is a puppet show, dare to say you wont be a puppet!!! Boycot the election because it is the corruption of nationstates embodied. a plague that can't be cured.

Below is my old Campaign, ignore it.
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-

Do you hate corruption in the WA?
So do I, and it is the larger nations who reside in the larger regions who are the corrupt ones. Trying to win an election with mass telegrams is the Pay-to-Win option of NationStates. You can be a part of condeming that. By voting for me. Large powerful nations using their influence in large region like The suth pacific or The north pacific is not what NationSTates is about. I say it is the small regions. We are the ones working tirelesly to help grow NS. but we recieve little thanks or little commendations. It is instead large region after large region that recieves all the attention. I say it is time for the small regions to make themselves heard through all of NationStates. This is the first step. Join me in this first step towards equality in NS.
Small regions make up the majority of players and regions. Thats why I don't want these small regions to give away their support to a candidate who will favour their larger region. It is time the smaller regions take up the space they deserve. Demand representation.

but although smaller regions are a majority antions in small regions almost get no representation.

Vote for the grey isles as general secretary]
Last edited by The Grey Isles on Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Long live the emperor, rule The Grey Isles and god save our empire

Zeritae
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 10, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Zeritae » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:23 am

The Grey Isles wrote:Do you hate corruption in the WA?
So do I, and it is the larger nations who reside in the larger regions who are the corrupt ones. Trying to win an election with mass telegrams is the Pay-to-Win option of NationStates. You can be a part of condeming that. By voting for me. Large powerful nations using their influence in large region like The south pacific or The north pacific is not what NationStates is about. I say it is the small regions. We are the ones working tirelesly to help grow NS. but we recieve little thanks or little commendations. It is instead large region after large region that recieves all the attention. I say it is time for the small regions to make themselves heard through all of NationStates. This is the first step. Join me in this first step towards equality in NS.
Small regions make up the majority of players and regions. Thats why I don't want these small regions to give away their support to a candidate who will favour their larger region. It is time the smaller regions take up the space they deserve. Demand representation.

(Image)
but although smaller regions are a majority, nations in small regions almost get no representation

Vote for the grey isles as general secretary]

Agreex
The United Republic of Zeritae Please don't send me telegrams - not A NA nor A.
Zurkerx wrote:
Agarntrop wrote:snip

One already exists: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=484632&start=25

And seeing we're over the page limit, I #ilock now. We can't let the umm, super virus get out now.
The Iron Wizards of Blacktower wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:Direct the what what what what what again? I'm utterly baffled at what this has to do with the goodness of Friends With Benefits

Become enlightened through sex.
NS Stats are used.

The Grey Isles
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Isles » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:39 am

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1339234
Official Campaign of The Grey Isles

One thing to notice is how many nations claim they want to fight of coruption and the elites, without realising they are the elites. They are the ones who gobble up all the Power in WA by only voting their resolutions through and forcing their regions to vote for their own but rejecting others depending on how elite the nations is.

It is the same nations over and over from the same region over and over who submit resoultions and decide what the result will be themselves by having a monopoly on WA votes. This must stop, and by voting for me it will.

We will bring the elitists of the WA down in a democratic revolution the likes of which NationStates has never seen.
Last edited by The Grey Isles on Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Long live the emperor, rule The Grey Isles and god save our empire

Return to Election Headquarters