NATION

PASSWORD

Eradicate dissent; vote Reinkalistan!

Your source for the latest news, rumors, vile slander and potential scandals in this historic second World Assembly Secretary-General election!
South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Eradicate dissent; vote Reinkalistan!

Postby South Reinkalistan » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:52 pm

Oooh, a useless bandwagon to jump on?

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1339187

As outlined, I promise:

The eradication of the global bourgeois;

A global purge of all counterrevolutionaries;

Revolution worldwide;

A cult of personality based around myself;

The means of production will be seized;

The elimination of any of my political opponents;

Free Pizza.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:24 am

SOUTH REINKALISTAN FOR SECRETARY-GENERAL

Ahem. I'd rather skip the pleasantries (and my appallingly pixelated campaign logo), and suggest the following to ensure the proletariat seizes what is rightfully theirs:

The eradication of the global bourgeois;
Come on, you all want it. Nothing wrong with a little bit of... "peaceful" revolution here and there!

A global purge of all counterrevolutionaries;
I mean... this is a brilliant idea, really. Not quite in line with our consistent "peaceful" tone, but...

Revolution worldwide;
'nuff said, really.

A cult of personality based around myself;
There's nothing wrong with this. The way I see it, it's an absolute win-win for all involved. Probably.

The means of production will be seized;
There's nothing like it, really. It's an integral part of any revolution. Needs to be done.

The elimination of any of my political opponents;
I'm objectively the best candidate, meaning anyone who challenges my reign of terror cannot be tolerated.

"Kalinka" shall be played at all times during any World Assembly vote;
Self-explanatory. Kalinka's a godly song, anyway.

The mandated wearing of Ushankas within the World Assembly Building;
They look great! And they'd definitely fit the aesthetic we'd have going.

Free Pizza.
Pizza is a human right. Period.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:09 am

Communists are already in power. We don't need one who manages to be even more authoritarian.

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:00 am

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:Communists are already in power. We don't need one who manages to be even more authoritarian.

Sir, one can never be too authoritarian.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:31 am

THE PEOPLE ETERNAL

Return to Election Headquarters