NATION

PASSWORD

FUNGSLAND 2020, YEAH!!!

Your source for the latest news, rumors, vile slander and potential scandals in this historic second World Assembly Secretary-General election!
Fungsland
Secretary

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

FUNGSLAND 2020, YEAH!!!

Postby Fungsland » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:41 pm

My platform is made of sticks and stones. But those will breaks those people’s bones who laugh in the face of the WA under my leadership. They need an outsider, someone who will lead them all to the promised land... And that’s what I’ll do. Please discuss how cool I am here and vote for me in the election. I have a shot. 8)
The Constitutional Monarchy of Fungsland

Fungsland
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Fungsland » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:59 pm

I challenge any opponent of mine to beat me in a duel. They can't. I'm ranked 64th in the world in challenge points, and you can assume that means I'm just as physically gifted in the real world. And if there's one thing I stand for, above all else, it's to be big and strong. Much like the WA needs to be. See? It all ties together. Welcome to the matrix, brother. :D

Fungsland
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Fungsland » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:33 pm

Now, you might be wondering, what exactly is the platform of this campaign? Well, let me tell you. It is my mission to give every man, woman, and child opportunity to own their very own tank. It doesn’t matter what type, whether it’s more heavy or speed depending. I find tanks cool, and have looked up to them as the ideal form of transportation for the longest time. The only issue is that I’m unable to own one, for the sole reason of the WA not allowing me to. We need to return to the libertarian ideals of letting people do what they please. What’s next? They’re going to tell me to shut down my personal nuclear weapons manufacturing facility in preparation for N-Day? Pathetic. J.O.E. would have won had it not been for that the blatant disregard for what I want. Sad. :(

Fungsland
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Fungsland » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:46 pm

This isn’t irony, this is my bread and butter folks. As of right now I have 1% of the vote, so clearly people agree with my ideas. Even if it takes me posting here fifty times, incomprehensible gibberish will prevail, as it has for Biden. Open your third eye sheeple, the awakening is on the horizon. People know that I know, that Max knows, that I know. I know. :o :o :o

Carstantinopipal
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Carstantinopipal » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:51 pm

I've known Nick for a long time, and this is a new low. I honestly believe if he doesn't do well he will go insane. I feel as though I am in danger, please vote for this man.

Fungsland
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Fungsland » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:57 pm

Carstantinopipal wrote:I've known Nick for a long time, and this is a new low. I honestly believe if he doesn't do well he will go insane. I feel as though I am in danger, please vote for this man.

Mere sheeple I tell you. I suppose you won’t be getting anything via my free private tank policy when I take my position at the head of the WA, hm? Pathetic. Open your third eye and observe for the first time. Who is the only candidate talking about this issue? Hm? Me. Give vote. Or let the AI consume you whole. ;)

Return to Election Headquarters