NATION

PASSWORD

Ink Satra Dispute.

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The United Solar States
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Ink Satra Dispute.

Postby The United Solar States » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:26 pm

I was told this was the right place to post this so...

Hello my Name is the united solar states, as a rep. for the Independent Nations. I wish to communicate a issue that my region believes deserves a good moderation.

So there is this country known as Satra, also known as Inkopolis.

In my Region, over the past few months she has undertook actions that warranted several Discord Bans. But starting around yesterday ish, when she was ejected and banned, she undertook several actions which were unusual to say the least.

In a RP, involving multiple nations, she was surrounded by multiple other countries who wanted her land. Okay. She then, accused Rumona, one of the countries of godmodding without any evidence at all. Words were typed. Another Country which I totally forgot the name of, made a apparently ' racist ' comment, I read the RMB forum myself, it was just a harmless joke. Nothing out of the ordinary. She then created a nasty environment in which RP was significantly damaged. The Admin of the Region took approriate action to eject and ban her from the Region completely. If you want to question the region, you are welcome to come on over and question us.

We later found out that Satra apparently dmed a country known as The Chuck and twisted the facts to fit her agenda. I would be confused as to why the Chuck did not ask more, and investigate further but he closed down embassies with my region and encouraged other regions to do the same. Image

Satra has slandered and blackmailed the region and the integrity of everyone in it.

I therefore request that the Nationstates moderators take approriate action as needed to deal with this.

Thank you!

The New California Republic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:35 pm

File a GHR for gameside issues.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

NS Hitman
White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Return to Moderation