NATION

PASSWORD

Aftermath (OOC|Dead)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Wed May 06, 2020 6:19 am

So Anowa, I mentioned it a bit in my app but the King Bay Naval bade is right in my territory. Would I be able to potentially scavenge some better weapons/radio/etc from some untouched armories and other things the base would have ?
Lover of doggos

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Thu May 07, 2020 8:23 pm

Revlona wrote:So Anowa, I mentioned it a bit in my app but the King Bay Naval bade is right in my territory. Would I be able to potentially scavenge some better weapons/radio/etc from some untouched armories and other things the base would have ?

Go for it.
Keep in mind that while for the most part, metal rusts and plastic decays into brittle clumps. Metal can be restored and parts can be cannibalized.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu May 07, 2020 8:25 pm

Anowa wrote:
Revlona wrote:So Anowa, I mentioned it a bit in my app but the King Bay Naval bade is right in my territory. Would I be able to potentially scavenge some better weapons/radio/etc from some untouched armories and other things the base would have ?

Go for it.
Keep in mind that while for the most part, metal rusts and plastic decays into brittle clumps. Metal can be restored and parts can be cannibalized.

Awesome
Lover of doggos

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Thu May 07, 2020 11:14 pm

Legit forgot if there was a Utah player (I think there is), still waiting for my troops that I sent there to return. (It's legit taking forever, yes, it's five weeks, but I'm kinda impatient and thirsting for attention/interaction)

That means the next goal/thing to do after this war is, finally, falconeering and other forms of animal taming. Or that's just a goal/dream in itself, that may never get accomplished, because of shenanigans in California and probably having another Big Enemy/Threat to Defeat.

I know what you said about forming a country before war/the 'pacifistic route', but this isn't really diplomatic/trying to present myself as a civil society/state. It's really symbolic, that, and not having Dicerollers barter and do favors/gain debt. I have to hold my country together so political dissent doesn't happen, meaning, no stagnation. I know that's probably a farcry, but I feel like they'd riot/start thinking of Boatshire in a negative light.

• Falconeering/taming
  • National Animal
  • National Plant/Flower
  • Diplomacy/allyship (been a goal since Day One, figuratively.)
  • Uniting/unifying Nevada, finally
  • National Anthem (though that's not really important)
  • Cultural Reform (not being Religious-cultural. I've been set on this, for like, forever. That's why Nationalism started being a thing/relevant)
  • Elections (Like I said/think I said, both OOC-ly and IC-ly, the weeks and days feel like forever. Also, I don't want Stewart to overstay his welcome. Time for a new face.)
  • Secret Classroom Superpowers (seriously, this isn't a goal, but more-so an absence of one - trying to prevent a Cult of Personality and other stuffs around Boatshire.)

Other stuff's irrelevant/unnecessary, or stuffs I'm okay w/:

• Having an armedforces/branch that uses swords/melee/alternative ranged (because of cultural reasons, and because of intimidation/fearfactor. Alternative ranged is stuff like blowguns, airrifles, darts, shurikens, bows, basically stuffs that aren't firearms or relying on bullets/cartridges/magazines/clips. Airrifles are deadly, but, heck, it's just pressurized Air. They're pretty much training rifles for those who don't want to use bolt-action guns like SKS, M1 Garand, etc as training rifles.)
  • Unitary v. Federal or Federalism v. Antifederalism/Confederations and confederacies (the RP'd probably be dead/over by that time)
  • Glamour loot (Dicerollers are probably too superstitious to even go near any kind of radiation. They'd probably be like "Woah, let's grab some protection," but then the protection itself'd probably be somewhere else accursed/damned. Either that, or they'd be so superstitious they wouldn't even care (Y'know, Luck and all that).)
  • Zion (as of now, since I'm already in a state-of-war, and being at-war with both them and Idaho would seriously mess up the Partisans' numbers.)
  • Lack-of-Sciences or not having that many scientific fields, also not knowing what really makes Irradiateds/zombies/what-have-you (like you said, there's different kinds of Irradiateds for different areas, and also there's a very-select few that are somehow immune/atleast immune to radiation, hopefully I didn't misunderstand that)
  • Not being/becoming an Empire/other levels besides Recognized State (what I said in "Secret Classroom Superpowers," since I'd have to have estates, succession/heirs, a dynasty/royal family (technically, I do, but that's a dynasty in the context of Democratic-Republican countries, i.e: Bush, Roosevelt, Washington, Kennedy - though I was trying to stop what's essentially "Boatshirism." Technically, Boatshire's legacy's already spread - grown kids that probably have their own kids/are about to, then, his supporters, and also politically. There'd probably be wannabes/copycats trying to "finish what Boatshire started," hopefully that doesn't happen shudders and we have entirely-new faces w/ new ideas and etc.)
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

Spiritual Republic of Caryton
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 25, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Spiritual Republic of Caryton » Fri May 08, 2020 9:54 pm

I see my county on the map got filled in, but Nebula Circle wasn't mentioned below it. :)
The Spiritual Republic of Caryton
(CARYTON VIDEO)
A serene & puritan 80s-90s tech agrarian Christian fundamentalist nation with no separation between church and state. Wide prairies, fertile plains, archaic clothing, clean skies, lack of modern influence, universal prohibition, kind societies, and simple austere lives forge the Carytonic identity.
Music of Caryton: [8-29-22] Classic Carytonic Sing-Along Hymns

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri May 08, 2020 10:17 pm

Spiritual Republic of Caryton wrote:I see my county on the map got filled in, but Nebula Circle wasn't mentioned below it. :)

Right, I'll get to that.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri May 08, 2020 10:29 pm

Anowa wrote:
Spiritual Republic of Caryton wrote:I see my county on the map got filled in, but Nebula Circle wasn't mentioned below it. :)

Right, I'll get to that.

If you have the time, can you give me week 3 events for my scav team in San Benito Green Zone and trying to ally with the Kharn County Raiders?
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Sat May 09, 2020 4:47 pm

Right, I'll get on making a post for this, I got caught up in some stuff irl.
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Sun May 10, 2020 10:49 am

I've been kinda busy with other rp stuff, but I'm still paying attention though. :)
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Sun May 10, 2020 10:57 am

Trying not to become inactive (like many other players. I don't mean to throw shade, but still.)

Also:

Flower Power and other plans'll be enacted when RoTD levels up. I'm just waiting for other stuff to happen, now.

• Flower Power
  • Chemtroops
  • Rogues
  • Pokerfaces
  • other military plans/stuffs.

Technically "federal/unitary" stuff is Tribal Confederation.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sun May 10, 2020 11:39 am

Hypercapital wrote:Trying not to become inactive (like many other players. I don't mean to throw shade, but still.)

To be fair, it is exam season, so things will likely be a bit slow for a bit here.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Sun May 10, 2020 1:16 pm

Anowa wrote:
Hypercapital wrote:Trying not to become inactive (like many other players. I don't mean to throw shade, but still.)

To be fair, it is exam season, so things will likely be a bit slow for a bit here.

True.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Christian Confederation
Senator

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:05 am

I need to get caught up lol
Founder of the moderate alliance
Open to new members, and embassy's.
My telagram box is always open for productive conversation.
IRL political views center right/ right.

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:14 am

I feel like I'm starting to get rusty. I've been playing Quebec in another rp and I've been caught up. Gonna need to refresh myself. (it's okay though because nothing happened after my last post)
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:16 am

I'm rusty, so very rusty. But atleast, I tried to combat it by getting a post out. Sorry if I acted kinda out-of-character.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse