NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Possible Threadjacking

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
User avatar
Cosmosplosion
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 160
Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

[R] Possible Threadjacking

Postby Cosmosplosion » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:16 pm

Lothric- repeatedly kept trying to move the discussion to slavery and how he was so proud of being noncompliant.

Conversation start here: viewtopic.php?p=36865686#p36865686

I ask him to stop the first time: viewtopic.php?p=36868250#p36868250

I implore him to go elsewhere: viewtopic.php?p=36868314#p36868314

I straight up say that this isn't what the thread is about: viewtopic.php?p=36868335#p36868335

And he posts again after that: viewtopic.php?p=36868351#p36868351

If this could be dealt with, I would appreciate it. Thank you.
Former WA Delegate - The Versutian Federation
Author of GAR #459 - On Tobacco and Electronic Cigarettes
I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting. - Che Guevara


Economic Left/Right: -7.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.67

User avatar
Lothric-
Secretary
 
Posts: 33
Founded: May 02, 2018
Corporate Police State

Somebody is just mad they are wrong

Postby Lothric- » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:35 pm

My initial post was merely urging people to vote against the proposal as it is poorly formatted and the guidelines are bad. I also stated that it wouldn't even apply to all nations due to unpaid labor. He decided that I was wrong and proceeded to debate why I was wrong. Once he was called out by someone else and me, he merely went "I'm right, I don't care what anyone says.". I called him out, but past that, the topic resumed to the issue being debated. Nice false report though. :hug:

User avatar
Gorundu
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 105
Founded: May 02, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Gorundu » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:35 am

Lothric- wrote:considering that i have literal slavery, i dont think this could work, because the workers dont get sick leave or time off. vote against this retarded proposal 8)

I would add that this is probably trolling/flamebaiting. Emphasis mine.
Last edited by Gorundu on Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minister of World Assembly Affairs of The North Pacific
Posts do not represent my region's views unless stated otherwise.

User avatar
Lothric-
Secretary
 
Posts: 33
Founded: May 02, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Lothric- » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:49 am

Gorundu wrote:
Lothric- wrote:considering that i have literal slavery, i dont think this could work, because the workers dont get sick leave or time off. vote against this retarded proposal 8)

I would add that this is probably trolling/flamebaiting.

It would be trolling if I didnt have the policy slavery enacted.

User avatar
Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator
 
Posts: 24415
Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Anarchy

Postby Frisbeeteria » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:38 pm

Lothric- wrote:It would be trolling if I didnt have the policy slavery enacted.

You weren't reported because you support slavery. You were reported for calling the proposal "retarded".

It's baity, but it was attacking the proposal, not the author. On the line, but I'm going to rule it not actionable.

Lothric-, you've got two forumside and one gameside warnings in the last 6 weeks. I can assure you that despite your apparent belief based on your responses here; your fecal matter almost certainly possesses an aroma. If you're going to dance on the line, your missteps will cost you.

User avatar
Lothric-
Secretary
 
Posts: 33
Founded: May 02, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Lothric- » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:58 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:
Lothric- wrote:It would be trolling if I didnt have the policy slavery enacted.

You weren't reported because you support slavery. You were reported for calling the proposal "retarded".

It's baity, but it was attacking the proposal, not the author. On the line, but I'm going to rule it not actionable.

Lothric-, you've got two forumside and one gameside warnings in the last 6 weeks. I can assure you that despite your apparent belief based on your responses here; your fecal matter almost certainly possesses an aroma. If you're going to dance on the line, your missteps will cost you.

Oh the mod who has an issue with me, awesome. Go ahead and insult me I suppose, since you can get away with it since you're apart of the mod squad :bow:

Edit:Also, where can I see all these warnings? I'm curious to see what they are for
Last edited by Lothric- on Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 104145
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Farnhamia » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:03 am

File a GHR and they'll be sent you.
Wash Your Damned Hands!

Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bhang Bhang Duc, Northwest Kalactin, Outer Sparta

Advertisement

Remove ads