NATION

PASSWORD

The Elder Scrolls: Whiterun (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Ithalian Empire
Senator

Founded: Jan 19, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

The Elder Scrolls: Whiterun (OOC)

Postby Ithalian Empire » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:24 pm

When misrule takes its place at the eight corners of the world

When the Brass Tower walks and Time is reshaped

When the thrice-blessed fail and the Red Tower trembles

When the Dragonborn Ruler loses his throne, and the White Tower falls

When the Snow Tower lies sundered, kingless, bleeding

The World-Eater wakes, and the Wheel turns upon the Last Dragonborn.

Skyrim bleeds. Brother fights brother, father and son find themselves on opposite sides of battlefields and old friendships are torn asunder. From the Reach to Riften the sounds of war echos across this ancient land. Imperial forces under Governor General Tullius struggle to hold the province in Imperial control as the forces of Ulfric Stormcloak, Jarl of Windhelm fight for what they claim is a just cause. The madness would have ended six months ago at Helgen, but fate has a funny way of taking the ways least foreseen. A dragon attacked the town and Ulfric escaped, and with him went the last hope for a true peace. As the Jarl of Windhelm went back to Eastmarch to rally his forces and the Imperials where faced with two seperate crisis all of Skyrim has been forced to choose a side.

All save for the central hold of Whitrun. Despite being the chief rival of Ulfric the Jarl of Whiterun, Balgruuf the Greater has steered a course of neutrality in this war. Rather impressive seeing as the hold is in the center of Skyrim, and the city is the greatest trade hub of the region. But Jarl Balgruuf managed to do it for a year. That changed just a few days ago. It seems as if our Jarl has forgotten that there is no neutrality in a civil war and whatever decision he wished to make has been made for him. A massive force of Stormcloaks violated the borders of Whitrun Hold, setting fire to several small farming villages as the marched. I hadn't seen anything like it since the Great War, and whats worse is that it was Nord putting those but a year ago they had called brother to the sword. The host of Ulfric Stormcloak is now but a day away.

But our Jarl remain steadfast. As the sun set last night a rider arrived, I was there in the hall of Dragonsreach when he arrived. The Dragonborn, I recognized him alright. He saved the city once before, and this time he said he would do the same. I heard him tell the Jarl that General Tullius would march from his stronghold of Solitude if he gave the word. What could Balgruuf have done? Sure, he hates the Thalmor as much as the next sane man, but at the same time Ulfric hasnt proven himself the most stable ruler despite what his followers say. And so it was that Whiterun hold entered the Civil War.

I don't know if the Dragonborn will reach the General in time or if the Imperial Legion can march to us in time. But I do know that I wear the colors of Whiterun Hold and so long as there is breath in my lungs I plan on defending my city.
-Hisiurd Spring-Torn, Sergent of the Guard 13th of Suns Dawn 4E 202

A City Under Siege

You are a citizen of Whiterun, or maybe just a passer through, or one of the many farmers that live outside the cities gates. Yesterday was a normal day. You did as you have done for years, you woke up, you ate your morning meal you went to work and than you went home or to the tavern and drank before going to sleep. The next morning the world you knew was over. The army of Ulfric Stormcloak is now a day's march away. Any help from outside the city is at least a week away. You are now a prisoner in a city that will become a battlefield in the civil war that has torn Skyrim apart for over a year. The coming days will each bring with them a new hard ship, a new horror of war unleashed on your once quiet life. What ever happens, this will be the turning point of the war and you unfortunately have a front row seat.

City Detail

[img]MapSoon[/img]
The City of Whiterun is a large and prosperous trade city stratigacly located in the center of Skyrim. As such it is a bustling metropolitan city where nearly all the peoples of Tamriel are represented. The city itself has a population of nearly 20,000 people, with a further five thousand living in the small farming communities that surround the city. With the army of Ulfric approaching many of those outside the city have come inside to take shelter. Within the tab important statistics will be kept such as the food stocks and the number of dead, sick and wounded within the city as well as the general morale of the populace. Player action over the course of the RP will have an effect on these numbers and ultimately the coarse of the battle.

• City Population:25,000
  • Dead:0
  • Sick:0
  • Wounded:0
  • Food:100 (-10 per day)
  • Morale
Events

Rules
Standard site rules as always.
Make sure your posts are readable, and at least 2 paragraphs in length.
Dont be an asshat
You are allowed three characters at any given time.
Characters can and I expect they will die, so be ready.
No one is a canon character.

Code: Select all
    [size=135][b](CHARACTER NAME HERE)[/b][/size][floatright][img](link to image for appearance if you got one)[/img][/floatright]
    [b]Race:[/b]
    [b]Gender/Sex:[/b]
    [b]Appearance:[/b] What do you look like? Description or picture. You may delete this part of the app if you did a picture in the [float right] tags!
    [b]Class:[/b] What is your class? Check the Elder Scrolls wiki or UESP for more info if required!
    [b]Equipment:[/b] What equipment do you use? Equipment includes armor, weapons, and any other gear you might use.
    [b]Skills:[/b] What are you really good at?
    [b]Weaknesses:[/b] What are you really bad at/What are your weaknesses?
    [b]Bio:[/b] Two paragraph minumum.
    [b]RP Sample:[/b] One or more. You can also write one for this RP specifically.

(please remove all text in this app that isn't within the bold tags)
    (everything underneath is optional)

[b]Personality:[/b]
    [b]Likes:[/b]
    [b]Dislikes:[/b]
    [b]Theme song:[/b]
    [b]Voice:[/b]
    (feel free to add something else to this list yourself!)
Eat ,Drink, and be mary, for tomorrow we die.
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

The poster licks five public door handles a day to compare there taste.

Ithalian Empire
Senator

Postby Ithalian Empire » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:25 pm

Character List

Rosalyn Favraud
Alettus Hanori
The Hall of the Dead
Last edited by Ithalian Empire on Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:26 am

Rosalyn Favraud

Race: Breton
Gender/Sex: Female
Appearance: Standing at 167cm (or 5'5") tall, Rosalyn is of average height (although perhaps just a little taller than average for a Breton), with a lithe build. Pale skin, piercing blue eyes, and long, light-blonde hair mean that she stands out in crowds at times - at least among Bretons and Imperials. Looks almost perpetually annoyed, and generally appears as if she's had too little sleep in the days prior - which is usually accurate enough an observation. The Breton carries herself with pride, both in her craft and (perceived) accomplishments.
Class: Healer (from Oblivion, albeit with some slight changes).
Skills: As one would expect - healing people. Whether it' s from illness or injury, Rosalyn is capable enough at patching people up (for a moderate fee, that is, of course) and has done so for a living for a little over a decade, now. For this, she primarily uses a combination of alchemical potions, mundane procedures, and the occasional bit of restoration magic. Surprisingly accurate and swift with a dagger, if needs be, as well, and capable of casting some minor spells from the Destruction school.
Occupation: Physician in Whiterun, professionally dabbling in the creation of potions for similar purposes as well.
Equipment: A finely crafted steel and silver dagger, an assortment of fine clothes from High Rock (seemingly up-to-date with the latest fashion trends from there!), an alchemist's kit with various vials for holding potions, the ingredients to make them with, and the tools required for such, and several medical appliances such, but not limited to, bandages and surgeon's tools.
Weaknesses: While strong enough to do her work as she should, Rosalyn is otherwise lacking in physical strength, be it when it comes to combat, heavy lifting, or something else. This also extends into anything involving bows - she is not used to handling them, lacks the strength for prolonged use of one, and has never been a good shot, either. Even when it comes to magic her abilities are somewhat limited. Socially, she is prideful and confident - perhaps too much so - and is unable to not be as much, even when the situation might call for it, and is someone who will always put whatever it is she deems to be a 'greater good' or something of great importance over minute details such as the feelings and emotions of those around her or, indeed, inconvenient things at times like those such as morality, none of which make her the most sympathetic of people in plenty of situations.
Bio: Having traversed much of the Empire thus far, Rosalyn Hestra Favraud was born in the kingdom (and city) of Camlorn in High Rock to a merchant-knight and his wife (whom also happened to be a merchant), living a quiet, peaceful, and somewhat sheltered life before moving to study to become a physician, paired with some aspects of magical and historical studies, at the Imperial University in Cyrodiil when she was seventeen. While Rosalyn's student life was nothing particularly out of the ordinary, she did remarkably well in her studies and got the opportunity to apprentice under an experienced physician in Kvatch - which she readily accepted, naturally. As a result, much of the Breton's early adulthood was spent living in Cyrodiil, still recovering from the devastating impact of the Great War on the Imperial Heartland, which certainly didn't go unnoticed to her - her own homeland having been spared much of the devastation a decade prior.

With her apprenticeship completed, Rosalyn returned to High Rock at the age of 27, setting up shop in a quiet town by the name of Redhill near the city-state of Evermore located conveniently close to various noble estates and within reasonable travelling distance of other small towns within the area. Work in the region kept her busy enough to make more than a decent living, while also leaving her with enough time to see to both relaxation and further, personal research. Seeking to further extend her knowledge on anatomical specifics in order to write a piece for the Imperial University's Council of Healers to be published at a later date, Rosalyn found herself in need of bodies to practice on - and regrettably, the local nobility seemed to be unwilling to provide her with as much. Thus, she was forced to take matters into her own hands, and when the opportunity arose in the form of a farmhand dying a tragically early death thanks to an accident with a cart, the Breton saw about digging up his body the night after his burial. Inexperienced in the art of graverobbing and digging up corpses, her stroke of bad luck hadn't ended yet, and although hooded, was caught in the act. Although managing to escape from the scene, she (correctly) assumed that people would soon be coming for her and, unwilling to either perish or wither much of her life away in a prison cell, Rosalyn grabbed what she could from her things, fetched her horse, and rode off in the night.

Unsure of where exactly to run off to and with little - if any - plan for the days going forward, the physician happened to run across one of the nomadic Bjoulsae River Tribes, whom despite their primitive nature were hospitable to her - even more so as she introduced herself with her second name as well, the empress Hestra of old being looked upon with at least some favor by the Horse-Men, still. Uncertain of what to do just yet, she offered her considerable skills in the medical field to them in exchange for food for both herself and her horse, and her own tent, which was considered to be fair enough of a deal, the nomadic tribes often in conflict with another and the overall dangers inherent to their lifestyle meaning that there were injured people in need of aid more than frequently. Rosalyn was true to her word, and for a year she traveled with one of the Bjoulsae tribes and tended to their wounded. Finding their nomadic lifestyle too rough, in the end, however, she departed, beginning to travel eastward.

Wishing to settle down and set up shop somewhere again, Rosalyn considered her options as she traveled, providing her services in whichever town she stayed for several days before moving on again. Fearful of eventually being found and prosecuted by the nobility if the lands near Redhill - or any vengeful townsfolk, for that matter - she opted to leave High Rock, venturing to Skyrim until, eventually, she arrived in Whiterun, where she managed to acquire lodgings and later property with enough room for both herself and setting up a more permanent workplace than what she'd grown used to working on the road (although certainly still not as spacious as the home she'd grown up in). For the past two years, now, Rosalyn has resided and worked in Whiterun, tending to the ailments of the rich and (relatively) poor alike. Unwilling to abandon all of her possessions again, she remains in the city, still, even as word comes that an army is marching on it, ready to offer her aid where it'll be needed - and it undoubtedly will be, soon enough, she is certain.
RP Sample: You stole my app format, thief!
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:16 am

Tiggity taggity I don’t have a character concept but get ready for some of my stupidity
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

Volghar
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 28, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Volghar » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:50 am

We finna tag

Ithalian Empire
Senator

Postby Ithalian Empire » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:24 am

Epic Dutch with the first app. I'll add you to the roster when I get out of work tonight.
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:14 pm

Ithalian Empire wrote:Epic Dutch with the first app. I'll add you to the roster when I get out of work tonight.

Great to hear, king 8)
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Ithalian Empire
Senator

Postby Ithalian Empire » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:08 pm

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness wrote:
Ithalian Empire wrote:Epic Dutch with the first app. I'll add you to the roster when I get out of work tonight.

Great to hear, king 8)

There you go bro, your on the list.
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

Tayner
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:55 am

Ithalian Empire wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness wrote:Great to hear, king 8)

There you go bro, your on the list.

Imperials and their damned lists...
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:06 am

Tagging.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Ithalian Empire
Senator

Postby Ithalian Empire » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:01 pm

Tayner wrote:
Ithalian Empire wrote:There you go bro, your on the list.

Imperials and their damned lists...

Nords and there damned honor.

When are you going to app loser?
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

Tayner
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:55 pm

Ithalian Empire wrote:
Tayner wrote:Imperials and their damned lists...

Nords and there damned honor.

When are you going to app loser?

Right now retard

Tayner
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:18 pm

Alettus Hanori
    Race: Imperial
    Gender/Sex: Male
    Appearance:

Class: Paladin
    Equipment: Whiterun Guard Armor, Steel Sword, steel boots, steel dagger, Whiterun Sheild,
    Skills: One handed, restoration, speechcraft, swordsmanship
    Weaknesses: Archery, leading, horse riding, forging, most magic outside of restoration.
    Bio: Born in Cyrodiil, Alettus' mother was a healer and father was a soldier. He was raised well, and at the age of 12 his family moved to Skyrim as his father's Legion was rotated into service there. Originally hating the cold providence, Alettius grew on it in his teen years as he began to make friends and get into trouble. He even met the love of his life there, or so he thought at his young age. However, his father would perish in a skirmish with bandits, and the family of the woman he loved borderline hated him for being a 'milk drinker.'

His relationship with his love would fall apart, and his mother would become depressed as the days went by. Alettius would find himself in Solitude, enlisting in the Legion. He would serve as a light scout, traveling much of Tamriel, however near the end of his enlistment, he would find himself back in Skyrim, scouting for bandits and Stormcloaks alike. He would retire from the legion after a short tour of duty, and move to Whiterun, where he took up a job in the City Guard, hoping for a new start and simple life ahead of him.
    RP Sample: You know me you scoundrel.

Personality: Meek, yet sometimes talkative, Alettius looks out for the common man and is quick to trust.
    Dislikes: Wine, rockjoint, Stormcloaks, High Elves
    Theme song: TBD
    Voice: TBD
Last edited by Tayner on Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ithalian Empire
Senator

Postby Ithalian Empire » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:53 pm

Alright Tayner, your on the list.
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

Ithalian Empire
Senator

Postby Ithalian Empire » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:36 pm

Larimund Ulfrorinsson[floatleft]
Race:Nord
Gender/Sex:Male
Appearance:

Class: Warrior
Equipment: Set of Whiterun Guards armor, Steel great-sword, steel dagger, shield, cloak.
Skills: Two handed, heavy armor, herb lore, tactics, leadership.
Weaknesses: All magic, stealth, lying.
Bio: Larimund was born and raised in Whiterun, and from an early age was taught to be an honorable and honest Nord, following in his fathers footsteps of being a tailor. But as the days of his youth wore on Larimund grew board of his life in the city. He yearned for adventure, to go and see the world. And so, at the age of 16 he ran away from home, to the city of Solitude to sign up and join the Imperial Legion with the hope of being sent off to some distant land. He would be disappointed, the Great War had ended when he was but a small boy and the Legion was only good for keeping the peace. And so keeping the peace in Skyrim was what he did. From 180-190 he would mostly fight bandits in and around Skyrim until he mustered out of the Legion ant the age of 26.

Not knowing what else to do he would go back to Whiterun and attempt to return to a civilians life. He spent time working in warehouses in the Plains District of the city but quickly grew board of this. Around this time he would meet Finje, a young women a few years younger than him, the two would fall in love and in a years time they where married. Now with a need for a more steady job than what the wearhouses could offer he signed up for the city guard. His experience as a former Legionary would prove useful and after five years and two children later he would be promoted to sergeant. As the year 201 started and High King Totygg was killed at the hands of Ulfric Stormcloak Larimund had believed that soon he would be marching to war, either with the army of Jarl Balgruuf or with the Legion. Reenlisting was talked about between him and his wife, but in the end he decided that his place was in Whiterun. As the year went on the threat of the Dragons appeared, and when a dragon attacked one of the watchtowers outside the city Larimund was one of the men chosen to go and fight it, along with the mysterious man who had seen the attack on Helgen. He would see the Dragon Born relieved that night.

Now he waits while that same man who was just a begger in stolen Imperial armor rides to save the city he loves for a second time. He will hold the line until then, what other choice does he have?
RP Sample: Lol

Personality: A man of duty and honor, he looks out for the men under his command and will do anything to protect that which he loves.
Dislikes: The Grey-mane Battle-Born Feud, Stormcloaks, the gods damned war.
Theme song:
Voice:
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

Ceystile
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019

Postby Ceystile » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:43 am

This looks amazing! Now...one thing, I’ve never played Skyrim. But I have watched tons of lore videos on YouTube...however I wouldn’t consider myself the most knowledgeable, I’ll probably just end up watching but I’m tagging because I’ve been looking for a good fantasy RP (the ones I was in have either died or slowed to a stop)

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:53 am

Ceystile wrote:This looks amazing! Now...one thing, I’ve never played Skyrim. But I have watched tons of lore videos on YouTube...however I wouldn’t consider myself the most knowledgeable, I’ll probably just end up watching but I’m tagging because I’ve been looking for a good fantasy RP (the ones I was in have either died or slowed to a stop)

I'm sure we can help with any questions, otherwise, as well!
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Ithalian Empire
Senator

Postby Ithalian Empire » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:16 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness wrote:
Ceystile wrote:This looks amazing! Now...one thing, I’ve never played Skyrim. But I have watched tons of lore videos on YouTube...however I wouldn’t consider myself the most knowledgeable, I’ll probably just end up watching but I’m tagging because I’ve been looking for a good fantasy RP (the ones I was in have either died or slowed to a stop)

I'm sure we can help with any questions, otherwise, as well!

Yeah this honestly. If you have any questions we can at the very least point you to where you need to look.
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

Ithalian Empire
Senator

Postby Ithalian Empire » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:04 pm

I'll start working on the IC thread, should be up end of next week. I would like some more apps though.
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:20 am

Ithalian Empire wrote:I'll start working on the IC thread, should be up end of next week. I would like some more apps though.

Sweet.

Also yes, get in here people.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!

Ceystile
Diplomat

Postby Ceystile » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:11 pm

Alright, I've decided to make a Redguard sorceress...I'm just having a bit of trouble with bio, and I'll study a bit more on the magic.

Ithalian Empire
Senator

Postby Ithalian Empire » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:24 pm

Ceystile wrote:Alright, I've decided to make a Redguard sorceress...I'm just having a bit of trouble with bio, and I'll study a bit more on the magic.

Sounds cool.
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

Kingdom of Damascus
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Damascus » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:16 pm

Tag moment

Ceystile
Diplomat

Postby Ceystile » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:49 pm

WIP

(Elena Antar (known as The Deathless))
[img](link%20to%20image%20for%20appearance%20if%20you%20got%20one)[/img]

Race: Redguard (vampire)
Gender/Sex: Female
Appearance: She is a tall, slim Redguard woman with long, flowing black hair entwined with several small braids. She has typical Redguard features and her deep brown skin now has an ashen cast due to her transformation. Her almond-shaped eyes were once black, but now they're a glowing red-orange color. She's often seen dressed in flowing blue robes.
Class: Mage
Equipment: What equipment do you use? Equipment includes armor, weapons, and any other gear you might use.
Skills: She's very skilled in magic, especially conjuration and vampiric spells with some minor destruction/alteration for self-defense.
Weaknesses: Unlike most Redguards, she's really not that good of a warrior and sucks at close-range combat. Also she has the vampiric weaknesses to sunlight and the like.
Bio: Born in Hammerfell to parents who ran a flour mill, Elena was the second of five children and so grew up in a pretty large family. Her childhood was happy but pretty uneventful, helping her parents with chores around the mill, schoolwork, playing with siblings and friends. She was always a quiet child, who would sit inside and read more than go outside and play...her parents didn't mind much, it made her happy, made her smarter and also kept her out of trouble. When she expressed a desire to learn magic, her parents went to go find her a proper tutor and Elena studied under this sage, named Hunan from age 13 to age 19 after which she decided to leave Hammerfell and set off for the College of Winterhold.

She stayed at the college for another six years, and after her graduation she decided to travel for a little bit across Tamriel, just to see the world for a while and became an adventurer in order to earn some coin. One of her missions was from a group of miners in Highrock, who complained of missing workers and production being halted because the remaining men were far too afraid to go down into the mine shaft. Since she was paid a handsome sum to investigate, Elena prepared for her mission and then set off down the tunnels. Assuming that perhaps a rogue, some thieves or perhaps just lazy workers were the cause, she was in for quite the shock when she came across a group of vampires that had set up shop. She'd barely escaped with her life, and since she was unable to eliminate all the vampires, she didn't get all of the coin...however she did get some money for discovering what was down there. Since she had been wounded by the vampires, she knew there was a chance that she probably had Sanguinare Vampiris and that there was a limited time to cure it. She decided to take a day to weigh the risks, possible ostracism,weakness to sunlight. But at the same time, she could potentially live forever, time that she could spend accruing her magical knowledge and thus she decided to embrace the curse. After she had taken time in Highrock to heal from her wounds, she decided to set off for the town of Whiterun and she has been living there ever since. Elena has been careful to disguise her vampirism from the populace, but the more the disease progresses the harder that has proven to be. She lives with her adopted children, a boy and a girl and makes money by crafting magical items.
RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=481411&p=36782224&hilit=marjani#p36782224

(please remove all text in this app that isn't within the bold tags)
(everything underneath is optional)

Personality: Elena is more a quiet and keeps to herself kind of person
Theme song:
Voice:
Last edited by Ceystile on Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse