NATION

PASSWORD

STAR WARS: THE NEW JEDI ORDER

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!
User avatar
Dentali
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18498
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

STAR WARS: THE NEW JEDI ORDER

Postby Dentali » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:42 am

STAR WARS: THE NEW JEDI ORDER

Image

The year is 142 ABY and Rey Skywalker is dead. Rey Skywalker the Jedi Grandmaster who restarted the Jedi Order after the final death of Darth Sidious, she led the Order for 107 years starting with her first student the former Stormtrooper Finn, now almost a thousand Jedi roam the galaxy once again fighting for peace and justice. But with Rey and Finn now both one with the force the future of the Jedi Order is in question, the Jedi gather for a conclave on Dantooine the home of the New Jedi Temple to elect their new Grandmaster who will no doubt define the direction of the order for many years to come.

Across the galaxy conflict continues, the Galactic Republic never reforming after the Battle of Exegol instead splitting off into dozens of Nation States, Imperial Warlords, Confederacies, Corporate Conglomerates and smaller Republics have divided up the galaxy, constantly shifting between peace and war and leaving many frontier worlds essentially lawless.

Elsewhere in the Galaxy the Sith have risen once again, a former Jedi crashing on the lost world of Ziost and falling to the darkside. Close to a hundred Sith have been trained in secret and have begun traveling across the Galaxy sowing the seeds of the new Sith Empire.

So where does that leave you? A Jedi, a Sith, somewhere in between? Or none of the above, one of the warlords, a smuggler, or a crime lord? The Galaxy is large, and in this new era anything is possible.



Hello and welcome to STAR WARS: NEW JEDI ORDER

I grew up on the New Jedi Order book series from the legends universe, following the adventures of Jacen and Jaina Solo, Kyle Katarn, Mara Jade, Cade Skywalker and dozens of other Jedi. My goal for this series is to give us a new starting point to play with in the Disney canon that keeps the spirit of the original expanded universe and the concept of the New Jedi Order. I want to make this series a big sandbox that we can create and explore together, a very open series where players can have storylines on different parts of the galaxy or on the same planet, exploring different themes, stories and allowing for a great deal of creativity.

As I said in the opening scrawl there is no empire or galactic republic spanning the galaxy instead its a bunch of nation states, none of which cover more than a few dozen planets kinda like the warring states period in Japan or China. Each can be given a unique flavor and I plan on allowing people to be creative and define different areas and planets as long as they do not contradict other lore or are overpowered. You want to be the leader of a theocratic monarchy based on Bespin? Go for it. An Imperial Warlord bent on conquering the Outer Rim? Why not?

You can also be a smuggler, senator, Jedi, Sith, etc. No real limits of who you can play. Do not make an overpowered character, be thoughtful and unique, as cool as Kyle Katarn is don’t just make a carbon copy of them. In terms of power levels NO ONE is as powerful in the force as Luke Skywalker was or as strong as Rey likely got in her old age (Legends level Grandmaster Luke when he fought Abeloth). Make sure to give your character strengths and weaknesses as well. I will be playing the new Sith Lord however.

Given the title and the inciting event of the RP I would like some people to play Jedi Masters who are seeking to be elected Grandmaster. Rey gave a great deal of leeway in terms of Jedi practices like marriage and access to certain force abilities, and made a point of remaining neutral in most galactic conflicts, instead focusing on humanitarian aid and preventing conflict, though some threats did warrant a more direct war footing where Jedi fought alongside armies. (Will be building this lore together) Most of the NationStates allow Jedi to travel through their territory but some are openly hostile to the Order. A new Jedi Grandmaster could change these practices.

Application
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Species:

Appearance: (Picture preferred not required)

Equipment: (Lightsaber, blaster ETC)

Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Goals:
Fears:

Background: (Two paragraphs minimum. The more powerful or influential your character the more detail you need)

Skills:

RP Example:

DO NOT REMOVE: NJO2.0
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
Dentali
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18498
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dentali » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:43 am

Sample APP and Dark Lady of the Sith
Name: Darth Veneris formerly Sypha
Age: 40
Gender: F
Species: Human

Appearance:

Image

Equipment: A collection of 14 lightsabers she has collected from Jedi she has killed

Personality:
Strengths: Most powerful force user in existence aided by ancient Sith, Patience & Discipline, extensive and powerful infiltration network
Weaknesses: Prideful and overconfident, lacks real loyalty,
Goals: Galactic Domination
Fears: Rey Skywalker, Discovery before they are ready

Background: Just one of the dozens of children orphaned by war, Sypha was found by Rey Skywalker in 102 ABY as she lived as a pickpocket and thief on a world Veneris has long since forgotten the name of. Rey took her to her bustling Jedi academy on Dantooine and trained under Jedi Master Van Toomen, a harsh taskmaster and hardliner she traveled frequently as his padawan going from conflict to conflict. She was unremarkable, a decent duelist and mildly talented with force abilities, she frequently was chided by her master for her failures and she allowed herself to be.

In 126 ABY she and her master battled a band of pirates attacking frontier worlds, her ship was damaged before jumping to lightspeed causing her to go off course and crash on the world of Ziost, with her master assuming she died. Alone, wounded and marooned on a world forgotten by the galaxy she lost her will to live and died.

Which is what made it so surprising when she awoke once again, pain, fear, hatred, and anger so long repressed sweeping over her. The planet she had crashed on was a world of the ancient Sith, and their spirits had found her. Half possessed and infused with the dark side energies of the force which had formed a nexus on the planet. Given raw power, the spirits and the holocrons of the Sith instructed her in the ways of the SIth and led her to an ancient Sith temple. After several years she declared herself the Dark Lady of the Sith. Repairing an ancient Sith ship she made it to a nearby world where she began to recruit for her new Sith Temple.

In the years since she has trained hundreds of Sith acolytes and sent thousands of agents around the galaxy. Slowly but surely they have made their way into many local governments, corporations and other important organizations, ready to manipulate them to fit the whims of the Sith. He Sith acolytes have been trained in stealth, infiltration, assassination and killing Jedi. Above them all is the Dark Lady Veneris.

Skills: Master of all forms of lightsaber combat, Force Mastery, knowledge of ancient sith teachings, strategic genius

RP Example:

DO NOT REMOVE: NJO2.0


CHARACTER LIST

SITH
Darth Vixus- The Orson Empire
Amnal Kehy- Endem

JEDI
Davin Vance- Mercatus
Martius Shan- Brusia

THE DOMINION
Yang Kang- Sao Nova Europa

FREY CLIQUE
Marken Frey- The Hoosier Alliance
Last edited by Dentali on Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
Dentali
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18498
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dentali » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:35 am

[Reserved]
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
Endem
Minister
 
Posts: 2750
Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Endem » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:46 pm

*rubs hands* oh, this gotta be good ( if it blows up that is ) you can count me in, expect a Sith Acolyte/Apprentice app very soon ( that will definitely not be imported app from the dead RP you posted the link in )
Last edited by Endem on Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing to see here

User avatar
Dentali
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18498
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dentali » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:34 am

Endem wrote:*rubs hands* oh, this gotta be good ( if it blows up that is ) you can count me in, expect a Sith Acolyte/Apprentice app very soon ( that will definitely not be imported app from the dead RP you posted the link in )



lol i have 0 problem recycling apps from other star wars RPs, they die constantly
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
Silverblade
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 127
Founded: Jan 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverblade » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:58 am

Dentali wrote:
Name: Darth Veneris formerly Sypha
Age: 40
Gender: F
Species: Chiss

Appearance:

(Image)

Equipment: A collection of 14 lightsabers she has collected from Jedi she has killed

Personality:
Strengths: Most powerful force user in existence aided by ancient Sith, Patience & Discipline, extensive and powerful infiltration network
Weaknesses: Prideful and overconfident, lacks real loyalty,
Goals: Galactic Domination
Fears: Rey Skywalker, Discovery before they are ready

Background: Just one of the dozens of children orphaned by war, Sypha was found by Rey Skywalker in 102 ABY as she lived as a pickpocket and thief on a world Veneris has long since forgotten the name of. Rey took her to her bustling Jedi academy on Dantooine and trained under Jedi Master Van Toomen, a harsh taskmaster and hardliner she traveled frequently as his padawan going from conflict to conflict. She was unremarkable, a decent duelist and mildly talented with force abilities, she frequently was chided by her master for her failures and she allowed herself to be.

In 126 ABY she and her master battled a band of pirates attacking frontier worlds, her ship was damaged before jumping to lightspeed causing her to go off course and crash on the world of Ziost, with her master assuming she died. Alone, wounded and marooned on a world forgotten by the galaxy she lost her will to live and died.

Which is what made it so surprising when she awoke once again, pain, fear, hatred, and anger so long repressed sweeping over her. The planet she had crashed on was a world of the ancient Sith, and their spirits had found her. Half possessed and infused with the dark side energies of the force which had formed a nexus on the planet. Given raw power, the spirits and the holocrons of the Sith instructed her in the ways of the SIth and led her to an ancient Sith temple. After several years she declared herself the Dark Lady of the Sith. Repairing an ancient Sith ship she made it to a nearby world where she began to recruit for her new Sith Temple.

In the years since she has trained hundreds of Sith acolytes and sent thousands of agents around the galaxy. Slowly but surely they have made their way into many local governments, corporations and other important organizations, ready to manipulate them to fit the whims of the Sith. He Sith acolytes have been trained in stealth, infiltration, assassination and killing Jedi. Above them all is the Dark Lady Veneris.

Skills: Master of all forms of lightsaber combat, Force Mastery, knowledge of ancient sith teachings, strategic genius

RP Example:

DO NOT REMOVE: NJO2.0


Bruh, Chiss don't have the force like other species do.

User avatar
Silverblade
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 127
Founded: Jan 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverblade » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:03 am

Also, can I make a Sith Apprentice to Veneris? I will likely be able to be active on this RP

User avatar
Endem
Minister
 
Posts: 2750
Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Endem » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:36 am

Silverblade wrote:
Dentali wrote:
Name: Darth Veneris formerly Sypha
Age: 40
Gender: F
Species: Chiss

Appearance:

(Image)

Equipment: A collection of 14 lightsabers she has collected from Jedi she has killed

Personality:
Strengths: Most powerful force user in existence aided by ancient Sith, Patience & Discipline, extensive and powerful infiltration network
Weaknesses: Prideful and overconfident, lacks real loyalty,
Goals: Galactic Domination
Fears: Rey Skywalker, Discovery before they are ready

Background: Just one of the dozens of children orphaned by war, Sypha was found by Rey Skywalker in 102 ABY as she lived as a pickpocket and thief on a world Veneris has long since forgotten the name of. Rey took her to her bustling Jedi academy on Dantooine and trained under Jedi Master Van Toomen, a harsh taskmaster and hardliner she traveled frequently as his padawan going from conflict to conflict. She was unremarkable, a decent duelist and mildly talented with force abilities, she frequently was chided by her master for her failures and she allowed herself to be.

In 126 ABY she and her master battled a band of pirates attacking frontier worlds, her ship was damaged before jumping to lightspeed causing her to go off course and crash on the world of Ziost, with her master assuming she died. Alone, wounded and marooned on a world forgotten by the galaxy she lost her will to live and died.

Which is what made it so surprising when she awoke once again, pain, fear, hatred, and anger so long repressed sweeping over her. The planet she had crashed on was a world of the ancient Sith, and their spirits had found her. Half possessed and infused with the dark side energies of the force which had formed a nexus on the planet. Given raw power, the spirits and the holocrons of the Sith instructed her in the ways of the SIth and led her to an ancient Sith temple. After several years she declared herself the Dark Lady of the Sith. Repairing an ancient Sith ship she made it to a nearby world where she began to recruit for her new Sith Temple.

In the years since she has trained hundreds of Sith acolytes and sent thousands of agents around the galaxy. Slowly but surely they have made their way into many local governments, corporations and other important organizations, ready to manipulate them to fit the whims of the Sith. He Sith acolytes have been trained in stealth, infiltration, assassination and killing Jedi. Above them all is the Dark Lady Veneris.

Skills: Master of all forms of lightsaber combat, Force Mastery, knowledge of ancient sith teachings, strategic genius

RP Example:

DO NOT REMOVE: NJO2.0


Bruh, Chiss don't have the force like other species do.

You're wrong on this one, Chiss as any other species can be force sensitive albeit it was less common among them, however, in Chiss society force sensitivity was seen as an impurity, thus force sensitive Chiss ussually tried to hide this, when such ability was revealed ussually a high standing Chiss would be offered force sensitivity supressing drugs and low standing Chiss would exiled from their society, and Chiss who actively used the force in the Ascendancy would be executed

Source: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Chiss/ ... _the_Force

However, unless we are using new canon then it's unknown whetever the Chiss can or cannot use the force, however, due to the nature of the force it should be assumed they can unless it is stated in any work that Chiss cannot be force sensitive
Last edited by Endem on Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing to see here

User avatar
Dentali
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18498
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dentali » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:20 am

Endem wrote:
Silverblade wrote:
Bruh, Chiss don't have the force like other species do.

You're wrong on this one, Chiss as any other species can be force sensitive albeit it was less common among them, however, in Chiss society force sensitivity was seen as an impurity, thus force sensitive Chiss ussually tried to hide this, when such ability was revealed ussually a high standing Chiss would be offered force sensitivity supressing drugs and low standing Chiss would exiled from their society, and Chiss who actively used the force in the Ascendancy would be executed

Source: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Chiss/ ... _the_Force

However, unless we are using new canon then it's unknown whetever the Chiss can or cannot use the force, however, due to the nature of the force it should be assumed they can unless it is stated in any work that Chiss cannot be force sensitive



thank you
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
Dentali
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18498
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dentali » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:22 am

Silverblade wrote:Also, can I make a Sith Apprentice to Veneris? I will likely be able to be active on this RP


You may indeed, as long as you understand she has multiple apprentices at once and has had several "graduating classes"
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
Endem
Minister
 
Posts: 2750
Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Endem » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:26 am

Dentali wrote:
Silverblade wrote:Also, can I make a Sith Apprentice to Veneris? I will likely be able to be active on this RP


You may indeed, as long as you understand she has multiple apprentices at once and has had several "graduating classes"

On that topic, how many siths in the galaxy would have apprenticies at that time?
Last edited by Endem on Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing to see here

User avatar
Dentali
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18498
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dentali » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:32 am

Endem wrote:
Dentali wrote:
You may indeed, as long as you understand she has multiple apprentices at once and has had several "graduating classes"

On that topic, how many siths in the galaxy would have apprenticies at that time?


Probably between 80 and 90 sith total in the galaxy, apprentices and lords both. 10 lords of the sith and the rest are apprentices or warriors/inquisitors
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat
 
Posts: 948
Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:52 am

Name: Marken Frey
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Species: Human

Appearance:
Image


Equipment: F-11D Blaster Rifle, dual DC-17 blaster pistols, lightsaber pike
Personality: Marken is a distant, stoic man that lusts for the pleasures the galaxy has to offer: food, drink, women, and power.
Strengths: Strong, quick reflexes, leads the Frey Clique
Weaknesses: Head-strong, overconfident
Strengths of the Frey Clique: Army made up of hardened veterans of countless conflicts, controls several well off and important planets in the Outer Rim
Weaknesses of the Frey Clique: Non-standard equipment for the army, the army is poorly organized, two of the three planets controlled are occupied and less loyal than the core world of Crucival. Navy is a non-standard rag-tag fleet of pirate-like vessels. Acquisition of the industrial world of Jaminere will fix this problem eventually.
Goals: Conquer the Tion Cluster, then more of the Outer Rim
Fears: Jedi/Sith

Background: Marken Frey was born on the world Crucival in the Tion Cluster. The planet had, for as long as anyone could remember, been racked with constant conflicts between various warlords and factions trying to take control. When Marken was just eleven years old, his village was raided by a band of marauders during a time of relative peace on the planet. They murdered many of the villagers, including Marken's parents, before kidnapping the boy. For years, they used him as a servant as they killed, looted, and burned their way through the planet. Marken grew to see them as his family, and the bandits took a liking to the boy. When he got older, they began training him as a fighter to join their ranks.

When Marken was nineteen, the marauders got caught in a firefight with forces from one of the newest warlords looking to prove themselves. They took heavy casualties and their leader was killed. The bandits fled the battle. The group was fractured. Many deserted, others were simply split up and lost, and most of them had died. Marken took charge. It began as a way to get people back to work until a real leader would step up, none did. Marken got the group through their low point. Eventually, they made it official and dubbed him their new chief.

Deciding he was tired of being a backwater bandit, Marken gathered his reforged and replenished force of marauders and led a surprise attack on the warlord's compound. After killing off the leader and many of the fighters, those that survived surrendered and joined Marken. They followed strength, and Marken had it. With his new fighters and arsenal, the newest warlord on the planet began to conquer and recruit hard. Within six years, Marken stood victorious after fighting, assassinating, or allying all the other warlords on Crucival. Soon, Marken took his force and added the trade hub of Cadinth and the factory world of Jaminere to his sphere. Now, Marken stands as yet another Outer Rim warlord bent on conquering more systems.

Skills: Skill with blasters and melee combat, charismatic, brutal

RP Example: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=460038

DO NOT REMOVE: NJO2.0
Last edited by The Hoosier Alliance on Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery
- Thomas Jefferson
What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms
- Thomas Jefferson
Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it
-Mark Twain
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
- Benjamin Franklin
To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them
-George Mason
I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people.
-George Mason

Nation doesn't represent my views.

User avatar
Dentali
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18498
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dentali » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:58 am

The Hoosier Alliance wrote:Name: Marken Frey
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Species: Human

Appearance:

Equipment: F-11D Blaster Rifle, dual DC-17 blaster pistols, lightsaber pike
Personality: Marken is a distant, stoic man that lusts for the pleasures the galaxy has to offer: food, drink, women, and power.
Strengths: Strong, quick reflexes, leads a loyal army
Weaknesses: Head-strong, overconfident
Goals: Conquer the Tion Cluster, then more of the Outer Rim
Fears: Jedi/Sith

Background: Marken Frey was born on the world Crucival in the Tion Cluster. The planet had, for as long as anyone could remember, been racked with constant conflicts between various warlords and factions trying to take control. When Marken was just eleven years old, his village was raided by a band of marauders during a time of relative peace on the planet. They murdered many of the villagers, including Marken's parents, before kidnapping the boy. For years, they used him as a servant as they killed, looted, and burned their way through the planet. Marken grew to see them as his family, and the bandits took a liking to the boy. When he got older, they began training him as a fighter to join their ranks.

When Marken was nineteen, the marauders got caught in a firefight with forces from one of the newest warlords looking to prove themselves. They took heavy casualties and their leader was killed. The bandits fled the battle. The group was fractured. Many deserted, others were simply split up and lost, and most of them had died. Marken took charge. It began as a way to get people back to work until a real leader would step up, none did. Marken got the group through their low point. Eventually, they made it official and dubbed him their new chief.

Deciding he was tired of being a backwater bandit, Marken gathered his reforged and replenished force of marauders and led a surprise attack on the warlord's compound. After killing off the leader and many of the fighters, those that survived surrendered and joined Marken. They followed strength, and Marken had it. With his new fighters and arsenal, the newest warlord on the planet began to conquer and recruit hard. Within six years, Marken stood victorious after fighting, assassinating, or allying all the other warlords on Crucival. Soon, Marken took his force and added the trade hub of Cadinth and the factory world of Jaminere to his sphere. Now, Marken stands as yet another Outer Rim warlord bent on conquering more systems.

Skills: Skill with blasters and melee combat, charismatic, brutal

RP Example: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=460038

DO NOT REMOVE: NJO2.0



Ill accept this, but you need to details some strengths and weaknesses of your group too.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
Tayner
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7776
Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:01 am

Name: Vlass'Ivor'Soaso (Ivor)
Age: 34
Gender: M
Species: Chiss

Appearance:
Visual Aid
Contrary to the visual aid, Ivor has black hair. He has scarring on his back and the back of his neck.


Equipment: Purple Lightsaber, black robes, tunic, and trousers. Uses a very old Deep-X Explorer as transportation.

Personality: While normally humble, Ivor can sometimes be cocky or even prideful, however so far he hasn't let it get the best of him. He's friendly to most, and when the time comes he'd do anything to help a friend or stand up for someone who can't for themselves.
Strengths: A great pilot, decent swordsman, his most impressive skill is his charisma.
Weaknesses: Not the strongest force user, bad with a blaster, and sometimes stubborn.
Goals: Learn more about the force, help build the Jedi order, unite the galaxy into one Republic once again.
Fears: The dark side of the force, burning alive, being captive, being alone/stranded.

Background: Born on Chissla, Ivor was exiled at a very young age because his parents knew he was force sensitive. Unlike many, they did this to protect him, not because they were ashamed from him. So, a garbage scow would take him and from there he would be sent to live with a family of spacers who often ran trade routes across the outer rim. However, in a few years the ship was attacked by slavers. Ivor's adoptive parents would be killed, and he would be discovered and taken as a slave.

His powers with the force would soon be discovered, and the slaver's leader took an interest in this in an attempt to raise Ivor as a slave-soldier. He remained in captivity for two years, before being broken after beatings and whippings. However, mere days after being broken, a Jedi and his padawan found and liberated the slaves, bringing them back to the nearest civilized planet and setting them free. However, Ivor would be noticed, a young child who had a connection to the force, and would be offered a place in the Jedi order, a place that he took.

Shortly after, the padawan who rescued him became a Knight, and gladly took Ivor as an apprentice. For nearly a decade, Ivor would follow this Knight, Marcus Tavor, learning the ways of the Jedi. Soon he became a knight himself, and eventually took a padawan. The master who saved him a while ago, Torr, a fellow Chiss expat, who had also served as a mentor passed and became one with the force. Tavor and Ivor both shared the loss, but they celebrated his life and carried on the lessons they had learned.

Ivor would take a padawan, James, and pass on his lessons while carrying out the will of the Order. He would become a diplomat, the order acting as a neutral ground to end many conflicts amongst the nations of the galaxy. Ivor would also act as a constable, stopping bad people from doing bad things, mainly in the outer rim. James would eventually become a knight of his own, and Ivor would continue his path in the Jedi order, leading up to now.

Skills: Pilot, force sensitive, duelist, charismatic, and physically fit.

RP Example: Jedi Academy and the previous 2 iterations of it.

DO NOT REMOVE: NJO2.0
Last edited by Tayner on Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have my own Discord Server now. Check it out. Or don't. Or do if you don't plan on it.

If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.

User avatar
Dentali
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18498
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dentali » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:05 am

Tayner wrote:Name: Vlass'Ivor'Soaso (Ivor)
Age: 34
Gender: M
Species: Chiss

Appearance:
Visual Aid
Contrary to the visual aid, Ivor has black hair. He has scarring on his back and the back of his neck.


Equipment: Purple Lightsaber, black robes, tunic, and trousers. Uses a very old Deep-X Explorer as transportation.

Personality: While normally humble, Ivor can sometimes be cocky or even prideful, however so far he hasn't let it get the best of him. He's friendly to most, and when the time comes he'd do anything to help a friend or stand up for someone who can't for themselves.
Strengths: A great pilot, decent swordsman, his most impressive skill is his charisma.
Weaknesses: Not the strongest force user, bad with a blaster, and sometimes stubborn.
Goals: Learn more about the force, help build the Jedi order, unite the galaxy into one Republic once again.
Fears: The dark side of the force, burning alive, being captive, being alone/stranded.

Background: Born on Chissla, Ivor was exiled at a very young age because his parents knew he was force sensitive. Unlike many, they did this to protect him, not because they were ashamed from him. So, a garbage scow would take him and from there he would be sent to live with a family of spacers who often ran trade routes across the outer rim. However, in a few years the ship was attacked by slavers. Ivor's adoptive parents would be killed, and he would be discovered and taken as a slave.

His powers with the force would soon be discovered, and the slaver's leader took an interest in this in an attempt to raise Ivor as a slave-soldier. He remained in captivity for two years, before being broken after beatings and whippings. However, mere days after being broken, a Jedi and his padawan found and liberated the slaves, bringing them back to the nearest civilized planet and setting them free. However, Ivor would be noticed, a young child who had a connection to the force, and would be offered a place in the Jedi order, a place that he took.

Shortly after, the padawan who rescued him became a Knight, and gladly took Ivor as an apprentice. For nearly a decade, Ivor would follow this Knight, Quinlan Voss, learning the ways of the Jedi. Soon he became a knight himself, and eventually took a padawan. The master who saved him a while ago, Torr, a fellow Chiss expat, who had also served as a mentor passed and became one with the force. Voss and Ivor both shared the loss, but they celebrated his life and carried on the lessons they had learned.

Ivor would take a padawan, James, and pass on his lessons while carrying out the will of the Order. He would become a diplomat, the order acting as a neutral ground to end many conflicts amongst the nations of the galaxy. Ivor would also act as a constable, stopping bad people from doing bad things, mainly in the outer rim. James would eventually become a knight of his own, and Ivor would continue his path in the Jedi order, leading up to now.

Skills: Pilot, force sensitive, duelist, charismatic, and physically fit.

RP Example: Jedi Academy and the previous 2 iterations of it.

DO NOT REMOVE: NJO2.0



Quinlan Voss is super dead
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat
 
Posts: 948
Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:07 am

Added the following to my app:
Strengths of the Frey Clique: Army made up of hardened veterans of countless conflicts, controls several well off and important planets in the Outer Rim

Weaknesses of the Frey Clique: Non-standard equipment for the army, the army is poorly organized, two of the three planets controlled are occupied and less loyal than the core world of Crucival.
I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery
- Thomas Jefferson
What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms
- Thomas Jefferson
Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it
-Mark Twain
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
- Benjamin Franklin
To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them
-George Mason
I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people.
-George Mason

Nation doesn't represent my views.

User avatar
Dentali
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18498
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dentali » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:08 am

The Hoosier Alliance wrote:Added the following to my app:
Strengths of the Frey Clique: Army made up of hardened veterans of countless conflicts, controls several well off and important planets in the Outer Rim

Weaknesses of the Frey Clique: Non-standard equipment for the army, the army is poorly organized, two of the three planets controlled are occupied and less loyal than the core world of Crucival.


Hows the navy?
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat
 
Posts: 948
Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:13 am

Sorry about that. In a rush, about to leave for work.

Navy is a non-standard rag-tag fleet of pirate-like vessels. The acquisition of the industrial world of Jaminere will fix this problem eventually.
I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery
- Thomas Jefferson
What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms
- Thomas Jefferson
Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it
-Mark Twain
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
- Benjamin Franklin
To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them
-George Mason
I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people.
-George Mason

Nation doesn't represent my views.

User avatar
Tayner
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7776
Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:14 am

Dentali wrote:
Tayner wrote:Name: Vlass'Ivor'Soaso (Ivor)
Age: 34
Gender: M
Species: Chiss

Appearance:
Visual Aid
Contrary to the visual aid, Ivor has black hair. He has scarring on his back and the back of his neck.


Equipment: Purple Lightsaber, black robes, tunic, and trousers. Uses a very old Deep-X Explorer as transportation.

Personality: While normally humble, Ivor can sometimes be cocky or even prideful, however so far he hasn't let it get the best of him. He's friendly to most, and when the time comes he'd do anything to help a friend or stand up for someone who can't for themselves.
Strengths: A great pilot, decent swordsman, his most impressive skill is his charisma.
Weaknesses: Not the strongest force user, bad with a blaster, and sometimes stubborn.
Goals: Learn more about the force, help build the Jedi order, unite the galaxy into one Republic once again.
Fears: The dark side of the force, burning alive, being captive, being alone/stranded.

Background: Born on Chissla, Ivor was exiled at a very young age because his parents knew he was force sensitive. Unlike many, they did this to protect him, not because they were ashamed from him. So, a garbage scow would take him and from there he would be sent to live with a family of spacers who often ran trade routes across the outer rim. However, in a few years the ship was attacked by slavers. Ivor's adoptive parents would be killed, and he would be discovered and taken as a slave.

His powers with the force would soon be discovered, and the slaver's leader took an interest in this in an attempt to raise Ivor as a slave-soldier. He remained in captivity for two years, before being broken after beatings and whippings. However, mere days after being broken, a Jedi and his padawan found and liberated the slaves, bringing them back to the nearest civilized planet and setting them free. However, Ivor would be noticed, a young child who had a connection to the force, and would be offered a place in the Jedi order, a place that he took.

Shortly after, the padawan who rescued him became a Knight, and gladly took Ivor as an apprentice. For nearly a decade, Ivor would follow this Knight, Quinlan Voss, learning the ways of the Jedi. Soon he became a knight himself, and eventually took a padawan. The master who saved him a while ago, Torr, a fellow Chiss expat, who had also served as a mentor passed and became one with the force. Voss and Ivor both shared the loss, but they celebrated his life and carried on the lessons they had learned.

Ivor would take a padawan, James, and pass on his lessons while carrying out the will of the Order. He would become a diplomat, the order acting as a neutral ground to end many conflicts amongst the nations of the galaxy. Ivor would also act as a constable, stopping bad people from doing bad things, mainly in the outer rim. James would eventually become a knight of his own, and Ivor would continue his path in the Jedi order, leading up to now.

Skills: Pilot, force sensitive, duelist, charismatic, and physically fit.

RP Example: Jedi Academy and the previous 2 iterations of it.

DO NOT REMOVE: NJO2.0



Quinlan Voss is super dead

Wait is that an actual character?
I have my own Discord Server now. Check it out. Or don't. Or do if you don't plan on it.

If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.

User avatar
Dentali
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18498
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dentali » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:14 am

Tayner wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Quinlan Voss is super dead

Wait is that an actual character?


https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Quinlan_Vos
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
Endem
Minister
 
Posts: 2750
Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Endem » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:01 am

Name: Amnal Kehy
Age: 19
Gender: M
Species: Zabrak ( tattoed himself to look like a Dathomirian )

Appearance:
Image


Equipment: 1x Red Ligthsaber, 1x Green Lightsaber

Personality: he is incredibly prone to emotional outbursts, oftentimes resulting in anger and/or aggression, Amnal has a strong aversion of being touched, if left alone, however, he can grow catatonic and/or become incredibly sad, often feeling hopeless, Amnal as well has very low self-esteem, however, he is unusually attached to his master
Strengths: Very good swordfighter, obedient and dutiful
Weaknesses: basically his personality
Goals: hopes to become a fully-fledged Sith, support his master in his endeavors
Fears: touch, losing his master again, failing

Background:
Born in 125 ABY on a remote desert planet in the outer rim, he had a neglectful and sometimes outright abusive family, for 7 years his anger grew at his father, his father, an drunkard, when he got drunk he would become angry, and when he was angry he would beat his son. Amnal would sometimes try to block a hit from reaching a more vulnerable part of his body, which only made his father more angry.

However, eventually one day in 132 ABY he tried to protect his face from the sharp, cracked bottle his father wielded, when he felt something going from him like a steady flow, a cascade that ran through his entire body channeling in his hand, the next thing he knew, he accidentally slammed his father through the wall of their small house.

Thankfully for young Amnal, while his father did not die which would probably result in Amnal's death, a Jedi Knight was just passing through the town, and seeing what Amnal did the knight rushed to Amnal's home, he managed to stop Amnal's father from doing anything and wrestled Amnal out of the house. Thus Amnal began training soon after, however, when the time came to be assigned a master, Amnal refused to have anyone else but the Knight who saved him, one Kareh Vuuns.

After that Amnal and Kareh were travelling through the galaxy, helping people, Kareh teaching Amnal many things, and Amnal probably would have continued on the Path of Light and eventually would become a Knight himself, if not for the time in 139 ABY, when Kareh and Amnal were travelling together for about 3 years now, they needed to go through the dominion of a star nation hostile to the order, they would have gone uncapped, if not for the fact they were identified as Jedi.

They came under assault, eventually the situation become too dire for them to handle, as they were besieged in one of the slums, they could hear the soldiers slowly getting ever closer, Kareh was trying to calm Amnal, unfortunately it did not work, and Amnal could not hold it any longer, in a rage that overcame the young padawan, Amnal accidentally choked his master to death.

For this deed Amnal wanted to die, and accepted his fate waiting for the soldiers to open the doors and shoot him, but it did not happen, instead a hooded figure entered and, unknowingly to Amnal, manipulated him to coming along, Amnal saw the bodies of the soldiers, thanks to this and many other things, Amnal started to feel safe near the mysterious figure and grew inseparable from the figure, in turn the figure, who turned out to be a Sith Lord, something Amnal didn't know the true nature of, made Amnal his personal apprentice, the only thing remaining of his old master was the lightsaber Amnal took and memory.

Skills: Form IV "Ataru", thanks to similarities and his second lightsaber he is also a practitioner of Jar'Kai, other than that a basic Jedi and Sith skillset, as for force powers between the normal ones like force lift, he can also use Force Choke, Force Rend and Force Rage.

RP Example:
Endem wrote:I guess it's best to go with an Example from a Star Wars RP


DO NOT REMOVE: NJO2.0
Last edited by Endem on Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing to see here

User avatar
Dentali
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18498
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dentali » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:13 am

Endem wrote:
Name: Amnal Kehy
Age: 19
Gender: M
Species: Zabrak ( tattoed himself to look like a Dathomirian )

Appearance:

Equipment: 1x Red Ligthsaber, 1x Green Lightsaber

Personality: he is incredibly prone to emotional outbursts, oftentimes resulting in anger and/or aggression, Amnal has a strong aversion of being touched, if left alone, however, he can grow catatonic and/or become incredibly sad, often feeling hopeless, Amnal as well has very low self-esteem, however, he is unusually attached to his master
Strengths: Very good swordfighter, obedient and dutiful
Weaknesses: basically his personality
Goals: hopes to become a fully-fledged Sith, support his master in his endeavors
Fears: touch, losing his master again, failing

Background:
Born in 125 ABY on a remote desert planet in the outer rim, he had a neglectful and sometimes outright abusive family, for 7 years his anger grew at his father, his father, an drunkard, when he got drunk he would become angry, and when he was angry he would beat his son. Amnal would sometimes try to block a hit from reaching a more vulnerable part of his body, which only made his father more angry.

However, eventually one day in 132 ABY he tried to protect his face from the sharp, cracked bottle his father wielded, when he felt something going from him like a steady flow, a cascade that ran through his entire body channeling in his hand, the next thing he knew, he accidentally slammed his father through the wall of their small house.

Thankfully for young Amnal, while his father did not die which would probably result in Amnal's death, a Jedi Knight was just passing through the town, and seeing what Amnal did the knight rushed to Amnal's home, he managed to stop Amnal's father from doing anything and wrestled Amnal out of the house. Thus Amnal began training soon after, however, when the time came to be assigned a master, Amnal refused to have anyone else but the Knight who saved him, one Kareh Vuuns.

After that Amnal and Kareh were travelling through the galaxy, helping people, Kareh teaching Amnal many things, and Amnal probably would have continued on the Path of Light and eventually would become a Knight himself, if not for the time in 139 ABY, when Kareh and Amnal were travelling together for about 3 years now, they needed to go through the dominion of a star nation hostile to the order, they would have gone uncapped, if not for the fact they were identified as Jedi.

They came under assault, eventually the situation become too dire for them to handle, as they were besieged in one of the slums, they could hear the soldiers slowly getting ever closer, Kareh was trying to calm Amnal, unfortunately it did not work, and Amnal could not hold it any longer, in a rage that overcame the young padawan, Amnal accidentally choked his master to death.

For this deed Amnal wanted to die, and accepted his fate waiting for the soldiers to open the doors and shoot him, but it did not happen, instead a hooded figure entered and, unknowingly to Amnal, manipulated him to coming along, Amnal saw the bodies of the soldiers, thanks to this and many other things, Amnal started to feel safe near the mysterious figure and grew inseparable from the figure, in turn the figure, who turned out to be a Sith Lord, something Amnal didn't know the true nature of, made Amnal his personal apprentice, the only thing remaining of his old master was the lightsaber Amnal took and memory.

Skills: Form IV "Ataru", thanks to similarities and his second lightsaber he is also a practitioner of Jar'Kai, other than that a basic Jedi and Sith skillset, as for force powers between the normal ones like force lift, he can also use Force Choke, Force Rend and Force Rage.

RP Example:
Endem wrote:I guess it's best to go with an Example from a Star Wars RP


DO NOT REMOVE: NJO2.0



accepted
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
Endem
Minister
 
Posts: 2750
Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Endem » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:19 am

Dentali wrote:
Endem wrote:
Name: Amnal Kehy
Age: 19
Gender: M
Species: Zabrak ( tattoed himself to look like a Dathomirian )

Appearance:

Equipment: 1x Red Ligthsaber, 1x Green Lightsaber

Personality: he is incredibly prone to emotional outbursts, oftentimes resulting in anger and/or aggression, Amnal has a strong aversion of being touched, if left alone, however, he can grow catatonic and/or become incredibly sad, often feeling hopeless, Amnal as well has very low self-esteem, however, he is unusually attached to his master
Strengths: Very good swordfighter, obedient and dutiful
Weaknesses: basically his personality
Goals: hopes to become a fully-fledged Sith, support his master in his endeavors
Fears: touch, losing his master again, failing

Background:
Born in 125 ABY on a remote desert planet in the outer rim, he had a neglectful and sometimes outright abusive family, for 7 years his anger grew at his father, his father, an drunkard, when he got drunk he would become angry, and when he was angry he would beat his son. Amnal would sometimes try to block a hit from reaching a more vulnerable part of his body, which only made his father more angry.

However, eventually one day in 132 ABY he tried to protect his face from the sharp, cracked bottle his father wielded, when he felt something going from him like a steady flow, a cascade that ran through his entire body channeling in his hand, the next thing he knew, he accidentally slammed his father through the wall of their small house.

Thankfully for young Amnal, while his father did not die which would probably result in Amnal's death, a Jedi Knight was just passing through the town, and seeing what Amnal did the knight rushed to Amnal's home, he managed to stop Amnal's father from doing anything and wrestled Amnal out of the house. Thus Amnal began training soon after, however, when the time came to be assigned a master, Amnal refused to have anyone else but the Knight who saved him, one Kareh Vuuns.

After that Amnal and Kareh were travelling through the galaxy, helping people, Kareh teaching Amnal many things, and Amnal probably would have continued on the Path of Light and eventually would become a Knight himself, if not for the time in 139 ABY, when Kareh and Amnal were travelling together for about 3 years now, they needed to go through the dominion of a star nation hostile to the order, they would have gone uncapped, if not for the fact they were identified as Jedi.

They came under assault, eventually the situation become too dire for them to handle, as they were besieged in one of the slums, they could hear the soldiers slowly getting ever closer, Kareh was trying to calm Amnal, unfortunately it did not work, and Amnal could not hold it any longer, in a rage that overcame the young padawan, Amnal accidentally choked his master to death.

For this deed Amnal wanted to die, and accepted his fate waiting for the soldiers to open the doors and shoot him, but it did not happen, instead a hooded figure entered and, unknowingly to Amnal, manipulated him to coming along, Amnal saw the bodies of the soldiers, thanks to this and many other things, Amnal started to feel safe near the mysterious figure and grew inseparable from the figure, in turn the figure, who turned out to be a Sith Lord, something Amnal didn't know the true nature of, made Amnal his personal apprentice, the only thing remaining of his old master was the lightsaber Amnal took and memory.

Skills: Form IV "Ataru", thanks to similarities and his second lightsaber he is also a practitioner of Jar'Kai, other than that a basic Jedi and Sith skillset, as for force powers between the normal ones like force lift, he can also use Force Choke, Force Rend and Force Rage.

RP Example:

DO NOT REMOVE: NJO2.0



accepted

Thank you
Nothing to see here

User avatar
Silverblade
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 127
Founded: Jan 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverblade » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:26 pm

Endem wrote:
Silverblade wrote:
Bruh, Chiss don't have the force like other species do.

You're wrong on this one, Chiss as any other species can be force sensitive albeit it was less common among them, however, in Chiss society force sensitivity was seen as an impurity, thus force sensitive Chiss ussually tried to hide this, when such ability was revealed ussually a high standing Chiss would be offered force sensitivity supressing drugs and low standing Chiss would exiled from their society, and Chiss who actively used the force in the Ascendancy would be executed

Source: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Chiss/ ... _the_Force

However, unless we are using new canon then it's unknown whetever the Chiss can or cannot use the force, however, due to the nature of the force it should be assumed they can unless it is stated in any work that Chiss cannot be force sensitive



Dentalis original post mentioned were using the New canon where Chiss are unable to get Force Powers.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dentali, Gristol-Serkonos, Hypercapital, Kargintina the Third, Lefkosea, Main Nation Ministry, Ordennya, Skeckoa

Advertisement

Remove ads