NATION

PASSWORD

What is the rarest card in the game?

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
User avatar
Gunyria
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Dec 30, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

What is the rarest card in the game?

Postby Gunyria » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:20 am

By rarest card I mean the one which is owned by the smallest amount of people. I know there is probably not a single rarest card so you can post various cards

User avatar
KaylaMild
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Mar 07, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby KaylaMild » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:26 am


User avatar
Gunyria
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Dec 30, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Gunyria » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:30 am

KaylaMild wrote:This is owned by totally noone.

https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 9/season=2

Thank you very much!

User avatar
Mufffiin
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Mar 07, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mufffiin » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:28 pm

Hey!

I can offer you one with only 1 owner (me) if you want, only for 0.69!
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 5/season=2

Cheers!

User avatar
AllisonBee
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Mar 07, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby AllisonBee » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:17 am

One more 1 owner card for you to buy! Same price!

https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 6/season=2

User avatar
INNA
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Mar 10, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby INNA » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:34 pm

I heard you like 1 owner cards!
Here is a collection of them:
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/collection=20273

User avatar
Incredible Bums
Envoy
 
Posts: 259
Founded: Mar 11, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Incredible Bums » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:36 pm

.69 for a season 2 is ridiculous - I sell season 2 1 owners for less than half this price https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 2/season=2

User avatar
SherpDaWerp
Diplomat
 
Posts: 568
Founded: Mar 02, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby SherpDaWerp » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:59 pm

Incredible Bums wrote:.69 for a season 2 is ridiculous

You think that's ridiculous...
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 2/season=2
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 9/season=2

My and ballotonia's bids on those cards have been slowly increasing all season. Neither of us are giving up without a fight.
IRL: High school student who should almost definitely be doing assignments instead...
NS: Owner of Imperial Stronghold | Citizen of The North Pacific | Writer of Issues | One-time Delegate of Glass Gallows

User avatar
Lone survivers
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 154
Founded: Jul 14, 2019
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Lone survivers » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:52 pm

SherpDaWerp wrote:
Incredible Bums wrote:.69 for a season 2 is ridiculous

You think that's ridiculous...
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 2/season=2
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 9/season=2
My and ballotonia's bids on those cards have been slowly increasing all season. Neither of us are giving up without a fight.

Why dont you simply wait till some more of these cards are drawn ? Season two is running now and for a long time in the future, so there should be approximately thirty or forty more of these cards been drawn...
One thing is for sure - if I would draw one of these cards, I would sell it immediately for this price. :blink: :)

User avatar
Brandon Lakatos
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Feb 28, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Brandon Lakatos » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:03 pm

Lone survivers wrote:
SherpDaWerp wrote:You think that's ridiculous...
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 2/season=2
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 9/season=2
My and ballotonia's bids on those cards have been slowly increasing all season. Neither of us are giving up without a fight.

Why dont you simply wait till some more of these cards are drawn ? Season two is running now and for a long time in the future, so there should be approximately thirty or forty more of these cards been drawn...
One thing is for sure - if I would draw one of these cards, I would sell it immediately for this price. :blink: :)

Those cards' nations ceased to exist and because of this; those cards are pulled very rarely.
If they stay CTE'd for the rest of the season, there wont be more than 10 copies of them each, that is for sure!
And I might say too much with 10 owners.

User avatar
Incredible Bums
Envoy
 
Posts: 259
Founded: Mar 11, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Incredible Bums » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:03 pm

Brandon Lakatos wrote:Those cards' nations ceased to exist and because of this; those cards are pulled very rarely.
If they stay CTE'd for the rest of the season, there wont be more than 10 copies of them each, that is for sure!
And I might say too much with 10 owners.

So ? 5 bank is a good price for a season 1 two owners card, and those can be drawn almost no more (muahaha, one percent chance for a pack with 5 of about a million possible cards).
I´d say, the only reason is that some people have to much money and dont want to lose a bidding war (as SherpDaWerp stated somehow above)...
btw, I´ve got a few two, three or four owner season 1 ones to sell (https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/collection=15526); anyone intersted might place his/her bids.
Last edited by Incredible Bums on Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Brandon Lakatos
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Feb 28, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Brandon Lakatos » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:09 pm

Incredible Bums wrote:
Brandon Lakatos wrote:Those cards' nations ceased to exist and because of this; those cards are pulled very rarely.
If they stay CTE'd for the rest of the season, there wont be more than 10 copies of them each, that is for sure!
And I might say too much with 10 owners.

So ? 5 bank is a good price for a season 1 two owners card, and those can be drawn almost no more (muahaha, one percent chance for a pack with 5 of about a million possible cards).
I´d say, the only reason is that some people have to much money and dont want to lose a bidding war (as SherpDaWerp stated somehow above)...

What S1?? I spoke about the 1 owner, S2, 0.69 price.
Those nations are CTE'd, and 0.69 is not that much for them.

User avatar
Incredible Bums
Envoy
 
Posts: 259
Founded: Mar 11, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Incredible Bums » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:13 pm

Brandon Lakatos wrote:What S1?? I spoke about the 1 owner, S2, 0.69 price.
Those nations are CTE'd, and 0.69 is not that much for them.

Whatever...I wouldn´t pay this much. And wouldn´t ask this much either.

User avatar
Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator
 
Posts: 24595
Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Anarchy

Postby Frisbeeteria » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:59 pm

Incredible Bums wrote:I wouldn´t pay this much. And wouldn´t ask this much either.

Then don't buy or sell at that price ... but stop trying to tell other people what to do based on your desires. You're not the King of the Market.

User avatar
SherpDaWerp
Diplomat
 
Posts: 568
Founded: Mar 02, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby SherpDaWerp » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:16 am

Lone survivers wrote:Why dont you simply wait till some more of these cards are drawn ?
because there's a one in 1.69 million chance of it getting found... I've already asked the current owners and they didn't respond :(

Brandon Lakatos wrote:Those cards' nations ceased to exist and because of this; those cards are pulled very rarely.
At least they can get pulled... prior to [v] implementing that I would never be able to complete my collection.

Incredible Bums wrote:muahaha, one percent chance for a pack with 5 of about a million possible cards
First, there's a 99% chance of your pack being S2, and a 1% chance of your pack being S1.
Then there's a 10% chance of your pack being "every card from that season" and a 90% chance of your pack being "every non-cte card from that season".
There's 168213 cards in S2 and 183255 cards in S1.
As I said above, there's a 1 in 1.69 million chance of pulling a specific S2 CTE card. Pulling a specific S1 CTE card, on the other hand, is a 1 in 183 million chance.

Of course, this disregards the anti-laundering system, because the percentage chances in that system aren't public knowledge. Cards that are at auction for a high price have a higher chance of being pulled to prevent farmers being able to transfer bank using a S1 CTE that would almost never be pulled.
IRL: High school student who should almost definitely be doing assignments instead...
NS: Owner of Imperial Stronghold | Citizen of The North Pacific | Writer of Issues | One-time Delegate of Glass Gallows

User avatar
Ballotonia
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5394
Founded: Antiquity
New York Times Democracy

Postby Ballotonia » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:34 am

SherpDaWerp wrote:Of course, this disregards the anti-laundering system, because the percentage chances in that system aren't public knowledge. Cards that are at auction for a high price have a higher chance of being pulled to prevent farmers being able to transfer bank using a S1 CTE that would almost never be pulled.


The "anti-laundering system" actually lowers the odds even further, since if you get one of those cards you're not getting the option of a 1-owner CTE nation card, which most likely won't be at auction.

So, I personally sell at the following price level:'
S2 1-owner common CTE nation card: 1.00 bank
S2 2-owner common CTE nation card: 0.50 bank
S2 3-owner common CTE nation card: 0.25 bank
After that it drops off due to the increased odds of the card getting to auction, so I tend to just sell those for Junk Value as a kindness to whomever wants the card. I don't think Uncommon cards are that much more valuable, as the rarity isn't the key to the value, it being a low-owner CTE nation card is.

My current for sale list is on a puppet nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the ... ter=common

Ballotonia
"Een volk dat voor tirannen zwicht zal meer dan lijf en goed verliezen, dan dooft het licht…" -- H.M. van Randwijk

User avatar
SherpDaWerp
Diplomat
 
Posts: 568
Founded: Mar 02, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby SherpDaWerp » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:04 pm

Ballotonia wrote:
SherpDaWerp wrote:Of course, this disregards the anti-laundering system, because the percentage chances in that system aren't public knowledge. Cards that are at auction for a high price have a higher chance of being pulled to prevent farmers being able to transfer bank using a S1 CTE that would almost never be pulled.

The "anti-laundering system" actually lowers the odds even further, since if you get one of those cards you're not getting the option of a 1-owner CTE nation card, which most likely won't be at auction.

Yeah, and conversely, it can increase the odds if the card is at market. Regardless, the fact that exact numbers behind the anti-laundering system aren't known means we can't exactly include them in calculating pull odds.
Last edited by SherpDaWerp on Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IRL: High school student who should almost definitely be doing assignments instead...
NS: Owner of Imperial Stronghold | Citizen of The North Pacific | Writer of Issues | One-time Delegate of Glass Gallows

User avatar
Ascioland
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Sep 30, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ascioland » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:15 pm

1 owner; come with your offers, I’ll match
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 5/season=2

User avatar
JennyQuinn
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Mar 07, 2020
Anarchy

Postby JennyQuinn » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:24 am

I got a 0 owner (so its 1 owner one now haha) uncommon one:
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 6/season=2


User avatar
Ascioland
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Sep 30, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ascioland » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:51 pm


User avatar
Incredible Bums
Envoy
 
Posts: 259
Founded: Mar 11, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Incredible Bums » Wed May 06, 2020 1:33 am

extremely rare (at least at the moment) :lol: https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 1/season=1
p.s. if anyone gets it, please let me know, because I´m very interested in getting this one...
Last edited by Incredible Bums on Wed May 06, 2020 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
INNA
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Mar 10, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby INNA » Fri May 08, 2020 12:10 pm

22 single owner cards here in this collection:
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/collection=20273


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Trading Cards

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads