NATION

PASSWORD

Saralonian-Separatist War [OOC, MT, APP]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Third ZSeparatists
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 133
Founded: Dec 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Saralonian-Separatist War [OOC, MT, APP]

Postby Third ZSeparatists » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:31 pm

Saralonia and ZSeparatists have always been at each other's throats. The Saralonian communism and the Separatist fascism are very different, and each nation has been preparing to invade each other. However, that reality was never realized until now, when ZSeparatists invaded Saralonia, taking over the Poresnaldia, Heaveyvalley, and Factorletwadel states. Now, Saralonia has responded, counterattacking. Who will succeed in the end?

IC Thread

Application:
Full nation name:
Nation supporting:
Size of military:
Goals:
Authoritarian or Libertarian?
Socialist or Capitalist?

Rules:
1. No godmodding or metagaming.
2. WMDS allowed, but no abusing them.
3. No FT weaponry.
Last edited by Third ZSeparatists on Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:17 am, edited 6 times in total.
It's quite a shame nobody remembers me. :(

User avatar
Saralonia
Envoy
 
Posts: 333
Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Saralonia » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:41 pm

The Soviet Socialist Republics of Saralonia after a small military and extremist Communist coup wanted to help the international socialist cause by getting rid of "them" but internal conflict had our hands occupied from some "objections" and this sudden attack on sovereign soil of Saralonia is currently being propagandized and the troops who be ready soon but many are baffled and at the same time expected it.
[_★_] copy and paste. Join the revolution!!!!
( -_-)
☭ WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITED ☭
Hello there you want communism? No? Well then you will have communism either... also we accept refugees from other countries
Hola qué tal quieres comunismo?? No? Valla de igual manera tendrás comunismo... también aceptamos refugiados de otros paises
I use NSTracker so you can find more data in english in NSTracker
Goodbay and good luck
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Actual Leader: Marco Zarate

I support the independence of Hong Kong!!!

User avatar
Imperial Gatorland
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 58
Founded: Jun 18, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Imperial Gatorland » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:07 am

Imperial Gatorland pledges it's full support and assistance to the government of Saralonia in defeating the facist Third ZSepratists.

User avatar
Anentova
Secretary
 
Posts: 27
Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Anentova » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:38 pm

The Union of the Revolutionary Republics of Anentovan show their support for the Socialist Party of Saralonia and its government in defending the integrity of the country to eliminate once and for all the rebel fascist movement.
Anentova will classify the ZSeparatists as a terrorist group.
Fighting for the power of the peoples!

User avatar
Third ZSeparatists
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 133
Founded: Dec 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Third ZSeparatists » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:07 pm

Anentova wrote:The Union of the Revolutionary Republics of Anentovan show their support for the Socialist Party of Saralonia and its government in defending the integrity of the country to eliminate once and for all the rebel fascist movement.
Anentova will classify the ZSeparatists as a terrorist group.


ZSeparatists is not really a rebel group, we are a not fully recognized unitary fascist dictatorship without a capital that enforces compulsory atheism, and also kind of a terrorist organization in a way.
Imperial Gatorland wrote:Imperial Gatorland pledges it's full support and assistance to the government of Saralonia in defeating the facist Third ZSepratists.
Anentova wrote:The Union of the Revolutionary Republics of Anentovan show their support for the Socialist Party of Saralonia and its government in defending the integrity of the country to eliminate once and for all the rebel fascist movement.
Anentova will classify the ZSeparatists as a terrorist group.


Application is here. Use it to be accepted.
Last edited by Third ZSeparatists on Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's quite a shame nobody remembers me. :(

User avatar
Third ZSeparatists
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 133
Founded: Dec 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Third ZSeparatists » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:49 pm

IC Thread is out, despite the fact we have no members. Link is in first post, but don't post until Saralonia has.
Last edited by Third ZSeparatists on Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's quite a shame nobody remembers me. :(

User avatar
The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 526
Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:59 am

Third ZSeparatists wrote:IC Thread is out, despite the fact we have no members. Link is in first post, but don't post until Saralonia has.

I'd join, but i will wait till the saralonian I ready.

User avatar
Third ZSeparatists
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 133
Founded: Dec 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Third ZSeparatists » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:28 am

The united American-Isreali empire wrote:
Third ZSeparatists wrote:IC Thread is out, despite the fact we have no members. Link is in first post, but don't post until Saralonia has.

I'd join, but i will wait till the saralonian I ready.


I meant wait for Saralonia in the IC, but go ahead and post.
It's quite a shame nobody remembers me. :(

User avatar
The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 526
Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:37 am

Third ZSeparatists wrote:
The united American-Isreali empire wrote:I'd join, but i will wait till the saralonian I ready.


That was my intention.

I meant wait for Saralonia in the IC, but go ahead and post.

User avatar
Third ZSeparatists
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 133
Founded: Dec 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Third ZSeparatists » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:40 am

This low-detailed RP is ready to start.
It's quite a shame nobody remembers me. :(

User avatar
Atheist Democratic Freehold
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Mar 08, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Atheist Democratic Freehold » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:23 am

Full nation name: Atheist Democratic Freehold
Nation supporting: Creating a third side.
Size of military: 2 million
Goals: To defeat both Saralonia and ZSeparatists.
Authoritarian or Libertarian? Libertarian
Socialist or Capitalist? Capitalist

User avatar
Third ZSeparatists
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 133
Founded: Dec 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Third ZSeparatists » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:24 am

Atheist Democratic Freehold wrote:Full nation name: Atheist Democratic Freehold
Nation supporting: Creating a third side.
Size of military: 2 million
Goals: To defeat both Saralonia and ZSeparatists.
Authoritarian or Libertarian? Libertarian
Socialist or Capitalist? Capitalist


Accepted, since this is my puppet.
It's quite a shame nobody remembers me. :(

User avatar
The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 526
Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:50 am

for official info

Application: united american-isreali empire
Full nation name: united american-isreali empire
Nation supporting: ZSeparatists
Size of military: (tbd)
Goals: help fight the reds
Authoritarian or Libertarian? libertarian
Socialist or Capitalist? capitalist

User avatar
Third ZSeparatists
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 133
Founded: Dec 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Third ZSeparatists » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:15 am

The united American-Isreali empire wrote:for official info

Application: united american-isreali empire
Full nation name: united american-isreali empire
Nation supporting: ZSeparatists
Size of military: (tbd)
Goals: help fight the reds
Authoritarian or Libertarian? libertarian
Socialist or Capitalist? capitalist


Accepted.
It's quite a shame nobody remembers me. :(

User avatar
South Acren
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1837
Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:44 am

Application: South Acren
Full nation name: Militaristic Empire of South Acren
Nation supporting: Saralonia, but It would be tense
Size of military: 75,000,000 deployed troops, not counting small special operations units. This may change.
Goals: Fight fascism, and prevent the overrunning of Saralonia
Authoritarian or Libertarian?: Both actually
Socialist or Capitalist?: Capitalist, but we support, to an extent, communism

I don't plan on using FT weaponry, dont worry. If needed I can provide a MT version of equipment and my old ships and weapons. Also, I'm used to using characters, fair warning.
Work In Progress

User avatar
Third ZSeparatists
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 133
Founded: Dec 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Third ZSeparatists » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:34 am

South Acren wrote:Application: South Acren
Full nation name: Militaristic Empire of South Acren
Nation supporting: Saralonia, but It would be tense
Size of military: 75,000,000 deployed troops, not counting small special operations units. This may change.
Goals: Fight fascism, and prevent the overrunning of Saralonia
Authoritarian or Libertarian?: Both actually
Socialist or Capitalist?: Capitalist, but we support, to an extent, communism

I don't plan on using FT weaponry, dont worry. If needed I can provide a MT version of equipment and my old ships and weapons. Also, I'm used to using characters, fair warning.


Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Strange how your nation seems to work. I will accept, since you will use MT, but 75 million is very large for a military. Most shouldn't be well armed. I've seen how you RP in the past, this may or may not work for you depending on how lazy I am to type.
It's quite a shame nobody remembers me. :(

User avatar
South Acren
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1837
Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:05 pm

Third ZSeparatists wrote:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Strange how your nation seems to work. I will accept, since you will use MT, but 75 million is very large for a military. Most shouldn't be well armed. I've seen how you RP in the past, this may or may not work for you depending on how lazy I am to type.

Don't worry, I can edit it accordingly. Also I am quite interested to see how this plays out so don't worry there wont be no super soldiers XD.
Work In Progress

User avatar
Third ZSeparatists
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 133
Founded: Dec 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Third ZSeparatists » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:23 pm

South Acren wrote:
Third ZSeparatists wrote:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Strange how your nation seems to work. I will accept, since you will use MT, but 75 million is very large for a military. Most shouldn't be well armed. I've seen how you RP in the past, this may or may not work for you depending on how lazy I am to type.

Don't worry, I can edit it accordingly. Also I am quite interested to see how this plays out so don't worry there wont be no super soldiers XD.


Alright, I'm quite interested in how it may end too. The communists are overpowered right now though.
It's quite a shame nobody remembers me. :(

User avatar
The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 526
Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:51 pm

Third ZSeparatists wrote:
South Acren wrote:Don't worry, I can edit it accordingly. Also I am quite interested to see how this plays out so don't worry there wont be no super soldiers XD.


Alright, I'm quite interested in how it may end too. The communists are overpowered right now though.


not for long!

User avatar
The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 526
Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:11 pm

my task force for wip still updateing. when finished i will submit,

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1331924
Last edited by The united American-Isreali empire on Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Demitor
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 59
Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Demitor » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:51 pm

Full nation name: The Socialist Republic of Demitor
Nation supporting: Saralonia
Size of military: 1,650,900
Goals: To defeat Fascism, and to further expand Socialism internationally.
Authoritarian or Libertarian? Authoritarian
Socialist or Capitalist? Socialist
I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within - Douglas MacArthur

Neoliberal Internationalist/Globalist.

User avatar
Third ZSeparatists
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 133
Founded: Dec 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Third ZSeparatists » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:40 pm

Demitor wrote:Full nation name: The Socialist Republic of Demitor
Nation supporting: Saralonia
Size of military: 1,650,900
Goals: To defeat Fascism, and to further expand Socialism internationally.
Authoritarian or Libertarian? Authoritarian
Socialist or Capitalist? Socialist

Accepted.
It's quite a shame nobody remembers me. :(

User avatar
Puerto Coco Organization
Secretary
 
Posts: 34
Founded: Jun 02, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Puerto Coco Organization » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:40 pm

From: Puerto Coco Organization Board of Directors
To: Anyone that could be interested

Greetings,

We would like to offer our military knowledge and experience to the side that would like the outcome of this conflict to be on their side. We can provide tactical experience assistance, personell with excellent training and iron will to finish our mission. If you need any of our services you can contact us by telegram first and discuss what do you need from our organization.

Thank you in advance,
PCO Board of Directors
Puerto Coco Organization is based in Republic de Tropico

Owner and Founder: Mike Haze

Currently engaged in : Altis and Stratis Invasion

User avatar
Americae Roma
Attaché
 
Posts: 81
Founded: Nov 27, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Americae Roma » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:42 am

Application:
Full nation name: Americae Roma
Nation supporting: Zseperatist
Size of military: 800 aircraft, 3 carrier strike groups ( 36 ships in total), 8,500 soldiers, 6,500 marines, various recon satellites ( could be increased depending on escalation of the conflict)
Goals: Contain the spread of communism
Authoritarian or Libertarian? Libertarian
Socialist or Capitalist? Capitalist

User avatar
Nova-Gallia
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Mar 22, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

support

Postby Nova-Gallia » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:52 am

The Empire of Nova-Gallia supports the Separatist by sending menpower and resources, majoritarly Ammos and guns

- Nova-Gallian leader

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot], Tero Malstreciga, The Allied Tribe, Travencore

Advertisement

Remove ads