NATION

PASSWORD

The Himilayan Terror Crisis [RP][CLOSED]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Nestorian Tibet
Attaché

Founded: Dec 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

The Himilayan Terror Crisis [RP][CLOSED]

Postby Nestorian Tibet » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:25 pm

Terrorists on Mount Everest!
The Himalayan Mountain range has been invaded and occupied by Islamic terrorists. They have taken many tourists hostage and are holding them for ransom at several key locations. The Nepali government is calling for aid to eliminate the terrorist threat before they establish a foothold from where they can wage Jihad upon the small landlocked country.
The Jihadis have taken the base camps at Everest, Daulagiri Himal, Shisapangma, and Ganesh Himal, and may be planning to take the other sites listed. The fate of the tourists and the Nepali nation is in your hands. Good luck, and Godspeed.

OOC: This thread in open to anyone who previously signed up in the old thread listed here: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=479220. I would like to apologize to anyone who has been waiting on this because rhis RP should have been open in January. For anyone who did not sign up in the original thread, the old thread may be used for discussion regarding this RP.
Last edited by Nestorian Tibet on Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
God be with You,
President Khando Nepali, Steward of Tsenpo Yökhan VI of Tibet

Nestorian Tibet

Nestorian Tibet
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nestorian Tibet » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:06 pm

"Mr. President, we have an emergency!" The agent shouted as he ran down the hallways of the Presidential Palace. Khando Nepali, President of Tibet, stopped and turned to the man, who was now panting. "Mr. Tashi, what's wrong?" Tashi calmed his breathing, then presented the file in his right hand. The Tibetan President opened the file and read the top page, then his breath stopped. "Is this true?" "We just recieved this from the Nepali government", Tashi responded, " Islamic terrorists have siezed several base camps in the Himilayas, including the Mount Everest Base Camp on the Nepali side of the border. The Nepali government is now calling for aid." Khando ran a hand through his hair, feeling the sweat that now framed his forehead. He then replied, "Inform the Tsenpo, and prepare the Army. I don't want to hear about a massacre in the next news cycle."
God be with You,

Nestorian Tibet

Nestorian Tibet
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nestorian Tibet » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:05 am

*NOTICE
I apologize in advance, but due to lack of interest in this thread I have decided to close down this RP. Sorry to anyone who may have been anticipating this thread.

- Nestorian Tibet
God be with You,

Nestorian Tibet

Return to International Incidents