NATION

PASSWORD

Harassment[report]

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Vangaziland
Senator

Founded: May 20, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Harassment[report]

Postby Vangaziland » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:25 am

Redacted
Last edited by Vangaziland on Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:41 am, edited 4 times in total.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:28 am

If this is happening gameside, report it via Getting Help and include links. You can link to individual telegrams and RMB posts by clicking on the timestamp ("2 hours ago") and then copying the URL or by clicking the Report link in the lower-right hand corner of your screen.

If this is happening on the forums, we still need a link to the specific post(s).

Vangaziland
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:29 am

viewtopic.php?p=36747961#p36747961

Here he quotes on TG from me where I tell him I’m not reading his replies and another where I tell him I do have PTSD. Check my tone in those versus the response. All because I do not want to play his little war game. This is out of control and unacceptable. I’ve been getting this from all his allied friends. Again, I could go back and forth. But it is lame.

Vangaziland
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:29 am

Thank you Valentine. The TG timestamp link wasn't showing as clickable on the tablet as it does on PC.
Last edited by Vangaziland on Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:31 am

Vangaziland wrote:Also how can I link to a telegram?

You can click on the "x minutes / hours / days ago" under the nation's name. It should navigate you to another page with the link to the TG.

EDIT: Late, but there's also a Report button beside.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:32 am

Vangaziland wrote:Also how can I link to a telegram?

By reading the post above that just told you ... and not by posting it here. Telegram complaints MUST go to Getting Help.

United Republic Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 27, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby United Republic Empire » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:15 am

viewtopic.php?p=36747961#p36747961

The offender has posted an image link of their conversation about the other person's mental health (PTSD) - He attacks the person and not the argument. Wouldn't this constitute the same as if they had typed it on the forum, it is an image on the forum with the text. To be fair Its seemed like flame/flamebait.
Separatist Peoples
OOC: Well, the GA is full of obstructionist elite, and the rules are just there to hold the OP back. Haven't you heard?

Vangaziland
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:20 am

Keep in mind I am an Iraq veteran with a confirmed case by the VA just for the record. This goes beyond flaming, it is an insult to anyone who has ever been to Iraq or Afghanistan. That part of the post is on the forum, which is why I sent it here. The game side link was also sent. His quotes also speak on how I took multiple... multiple steps to move on. It also hasn’t just been him.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation