NATION

PASSWORD

Looking for FNAF cards

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
Haruhi Japan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 17, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Looking for FNAF cards

Postby Haruhi Japan » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:33 am

This one may be a bit linear but I'll ask anyway. Now, I don't know how many people on here have heard of the game called: "Five Nights at Freddy's" especially since it's popularity has dwindled during the past couple of years or so. But I am looking for cards of this particular game series. To qualify it MUST have a FNAF related name or flag (preferably the latter). If YOU are offering one I am willing to pay up to 2.00-3.00 if it's an Epic or Legendary. I would imagine that this is very unlikely though, most of these are probably going to be either commons or uncommons. Maybe a few rares or ultra rares every now and then. I would be lucky to get anything higher than that but hey you never know. Thanks to everyone who is reading this and as always, happy trading!

《☆~Vincent~☆》
"No! Everyone will tell you to let it go and move on, but don't! Instead, let it fester and boil inside of you! Take these feelings and lock them away. Let them fuel your actions. Let hate be your ally, and you will be capable of wonderful, horrid things."

Earthbound Immortal Squad
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Earthbound Immortal Squad » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:17 am

Beyond this region not much. Despite the games popularity in the past it is still quite niche. I'm going to assume you are creating this collection since you are a fan of the game. In this case you are probably far better off doing your own research using keywords like the animatronics names or the places of the games, etc. That will get you most of the cards you need, there are collections for rarity for legendary, epics and ultra rare cards which you can find in the "collection collection" discussion at the top of the trading card forum. That will take time but it may yield something. From personal experience I find using players on the forum to find cards only works effectively if your collection can't be found using keywords, e.g purely flag based ones. I'd still keep this post up but you will probably be waiting a while before yielding anything significant if you just use this.
Last edited by Earthbound Immortal Squad on Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Merry Christmas!

Haruhi Japan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 17, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Haruhi Japan » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:08 pm

You would be correct in assuming that I am a fan. In fact, I've been a HUUUUGE fan ever since FNAF 2 released in late 2014. And yeah I know it can be a bit niche, that's why I said that it might be a bit hard to find in my OP. Thanks anyway for understanding though as like I said I am a big fan of the series and would love to find trading cards of it through NationStates which is another thing I love. The regular you linked has lead me to many FNAF related nations that I want a card of, so thank you for that as well, take care! :)

《☆~Vincent~☆》
"No! Everyone will tell you to let it go and move on, but don't! Instead, let it fester and boil inside of you! Take these feelings and lock them away. Let them fuel your actions. Let hate be your ally, and you will be capable of wonderful, horrid things."

Return to Trading Cards