NATION

PASSWORD

Countries through time (War roleplay)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Countries through time (War roleplay)

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:20 pm

Hi! Take your nation's name and let us begin the roleplay in the Stone Age!
Its 37,000 BCE
Proud Winner Of The Game Of Defeat By Using The Queen Of England
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

I do not rp with stats, Im strictly non-stat
Current rp year: 2022
Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.
Rping with Bala Mantrean Politics

BTCKOI RP!
Predicted 24005234 Million People to be living in Hak Li by 2035

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:30 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:Hi! Take your nation's name and let us begin the roleplay in the Stone Age!
Its 37,000 BCE

Five clans merge together to create the nation Bala Manrte in 36,809 BCE and King Chasuiea I is chosen to be king
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.

BTCKOI RP!

Santamar
Secretary

Founded: Feb 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Santamar » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:17 pm

Nomad tribes settle in the lush forests of Santamar and Barhú island.
Please disregard these posts, I had some insanely stupid opinions a few years ago, and I'm glad I've grown since then

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:31 pm

Santamar wrote:Nomad tribes settle in the lush forests of Santamar and Barhú island.

The Bala Mantreans as they call themselves build a city called Hak Li and begin domesticating animals around 32,987 BCE

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Dakota Territories
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 19, 2019
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Dakota Territories » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:35 pm

No
E

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:45 pm

Dakota Territories wrote:No

Dont troll the chat so actively play in it or dont

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Santamar
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Santamar » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:05 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Santamar wrote:Nomad tribes settle in the lush forests of Santamar and Barhú island.

The Bala Mantreans as they call themselves build a city called Hak Li and begin domesticating animals around 32,987 BCE

Agriculture is born in Santamar, the city of Llhanhura is built around 32,734 BCE
Please disregard these posts, I had some insanely stupid opinions a few years ago, and I'm glad I've grown since then

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:12 pm

Santamar wrote:
Bala Mantre wrote:The Bala Mantreans as they call themselves build a city called Hak Li and begin domesticating animals around 32,987 BCE

Agriculture is born in Santamar, the city of Llhanhura is built around 32,734 BCE

The Bala Mantreans invented writing and the keeping of knowladge only twenty years after the Ice Age started so that they could keep track of marriages and deaths

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Santamar
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Santamar » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:18 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Santamar wrote:Agriculture is born in Santamar, the city of Llhanhura is built around 32,734 BCE

The Bala Mantreans invented writing and the keeping of knowladge only twenty years after the Ice Age started so that they could keep track of marriages and deaths

The ice age allows the santamarians to expand to nearby islands through land bridges created by the low sea level.

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:21 pm

Santamar wrote:
Bala Mantre wrote:The Bala Mantreans invented writing and the keeping of knowladge only twenty years after the Ice Age started so that they could keep track of marriages and deaths

The ice age allows the santamarians to expand to nearby islands through land bridges created by the low sea level.

The Bala Mantreans in 15,326 BCE invent bronze tools and weapons and unify the continent

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Santamar
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Santamar » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:26 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Santamar wrote:The ice age allows the santamarians to expand to nearby islands through land bridges created by the low sea level.

The Bala Mantreans in 15,326 BCE invent bronze tools and weapons and unify the continent

The Santamarians invent basic mathematics and geometry, thanks to the high levels of copper and tin of santamar, we start using bronze too in 15.254 BCE
Last edited by Santamar on Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:30 pm

Santamar wrote:
Bala Mantre wrote:The Bala Mantreans in 15,326 BCE invent bronze tools and weapons and unify the continent

The Santamarians invent basic mathematics and geometry, thanks to the high levels of copper and tin of santamar, we start using copper too in 15.254 BCE

The Bala Mantreans are known by historians as the first civilized nation because of the creation of Yamastian their religion Monotheistic created in 600,037 BCE by Tuas Chasuiea. They also invent high leval math during the Ice Age. As time goes on in 12,473 BCE Iron is invented and Steel found three years later. Deep sea ships are invented in 10,238 BCE and gunpowder in 560 BCE.

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Santamar
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Santamar » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:35 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Santamar wrote:The Santamarians invent basic mathematics and geometry, thanks to the high levels of copper and tin of santamar, we start using copper too in 15.254 BCE

The Bala Mantreans are known by historians as the first civilized nation because of the creation of Yamastian their religion Monotheistic created in 600,037 BCE by Tuas Chasuiea. They also invent high leval math during the Ice Age. As time goes on in 12,473 BCE Iron is invented and Steel found three years later. Deep sea ships are invented in 10,238 BCE and gunpowder in 560 BCE.

Santamarian natives are less advanced than Bala Mantreans,this is due to them being very far away from all the other civilizations.
In 550 BCE Basic ships are created and iron is discovered

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:48 pm

Santamar wrote:
Bala Mantre wrote:The Bala Mantreans are known by historians as the first civilized nation because of the creation of Yamastian their religion Monotheistic created in 600,037 BCE by Tuas Chasuiea. They also invent high leval math during the Ice Age. As time goes on in 12,473 BCE Iron is invented and Steel found three years later. Deep sea ships are invented in 10,238 BCE and gunpowder in 560 BCE.

Santamarian natives are less advanced than Bala Mantreans,this is due to them being very far away from all the other civilizations.

In 549 BCE, a Bala Mantrean first "discovers" China

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Santamar
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Santamar » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:37 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Santamar wrote:Santamarian natives are less advanced than Bala Mantreans,this is due to them being very far away from all the other civilizations.

In 549 BCE, a Bala Mantrean first "discovers" China

Santamarian sailors start venturing further into the pacific eventually discovering the island of "Rapa Nui" and "Galapagos"

New Cassadland
Attaché

Founded: Dec 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cassadland » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:50 am

Then a native tribe appear they call themselves "Cassadrins" they settle in somewhere in tunisia
Hello There...
our leader name was Dr.Polar.He was a polar bear with a moustache wearing trench coat with tuxedo
I challenge you
To say "Pepper pick the pepper to make a pepper soup for pepper's family" it's an cassadian tongue twister

(Note:Please telegram me if you want to say something)

LASAGNA'S...

New Cassadland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cassadland » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:54 am

After a couple of year of unification war,general Mahmud al - farid choosen as the sultan of the United Sultanate of Cassadriyah
Last edited by New Cassadland on Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello There...
our leader name was Dr.Polar.He was a polar bear with a moustache wearing trench coat with tuxedo
I challenge you
To say "Pepper pick the pepper to make a pepper soup for pepper's family" it's an cassadian tongue twister

LASAGNA'S...

Santamar
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Santamar » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:35 am

Santamar wrote:
Bala Mantre wrote:In 549 BCE, a Bala Mantrean first "discovers" China

Santamarian sailors start venturing further into the pacific eventually discovering the island of "Rapa Nui" and "Galapagos"

In 530 BCE The "Polinesian" Culture is discovered, this is followed by the invention of high-temperature furnaces and Steel

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:52 am

Santamar wrote:
Santamar wrote:Santamarian sailors start venturing further into the pacific eventually discovering the island of "Rapa Nui" and "Galapagos"

In 530 BCE The "Polinesian" Culture is discovered, this is followed by the invention of high-temperature furnaces and Steel

Bala Mantre is enjoying their golden era that would last 504 years in which is called the Era of Bala Mantre.

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Santamar
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Santamar » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:25 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Santamar wrote:In 530 BCE The "Polinesian" Culture is discovered, this is followed by the invention of high-temperature furnaces and Steel

Bala Mantre is enjoying their golden era that would last 504 years in which is called the Era of Bala Mantre.

After a long time, we finally invent deep sea sailing and arrive to asia, we start trading with them and acquiring new technology

New Cassadland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cassadland » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:32 pm

Then the Cassad's start an exploration to the world
Hello There...
I challenge you

LASAGNA'S...

New Cassadland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cassadland » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:37 pm

Just want to ask:is the industrial revolution still long?
/skip
Hello There...
I challenge you

LASAGNA'S...

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:56 pm

The Bala Mantreans create the first vaccine and trade heavily with China and Vietnam

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Santamar
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Santamar » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:07 pm

We discover Bala Mantre thanks to Chinese traders selling us mapsn

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:19 pm

Santamar wrote:We discover Bala Mantre thanks to Chinese traders selling us mapsn

We go over to Santamar to trade and get exotic goods

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates