NATION

PASSWORD

Crimson Starset (OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
South Reinkalistan
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 421
Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Crimson Starset (OOC)

Postby South Reinkalistan » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:41 am

CRIMSON STARSET
Image
South Reinkalistan is in grave strife. The recent rise of the People's Federation has been welcomed by many; though many oppose it still. As more and more dissenters are arrested through the regime clamping down, the dissatisfied, counter-revolutionary factions still in the nation are growing ready for a fight. A long period of civil strife and tension is beginning to erupt in the South Reinkalistani state. Who will prevail, and what will come of it? One thing is certain, and this certainty is dangerous indeed - there will most definitely be blood. So let us look no direction but forwards. Will the Red Star continue to fly high above South Reinkalistan, or will a new order supplant the fledgling People's Federation?




Code: Select all
[b]NATION NAME (IN FULL):[/b]
[b]TECH LEVEL (MT OR PMT):[/b]
[b]RP EXPERIENCE (BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, EXPERIENCED, VERY EXPERIENCED):[/b]
[b]Why are you intervening?:[/b]
[b]On what side are you intervening? (Communists, United Entente):[/b]
Last edited by South Reinkalistan on Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
CURRENT RP
CRIMSON STARSET
MT / PMT
IC Thread
OOC Thread
Discord
THE PEOPLE'S FEDERATION OF SOUTH REINKALISTAN
Forwards, Reinkalistania.

"Both the Occident and the Orient stand prepared to inflict their perfidious schemes upon us; neither shall succeed."

Your typical PMT pseudo-cyberpunk socialist theocracy based in the Caucasus. The only thing more excessive than our military is our alcohol.

User avatar
Yegla Islands
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 177
Founded: Oct 19, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Yegla Islands » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:55 am

NATION NAME (IN FULL): The Federal Bureaucracy of Yegla Islands
TECH LEVEL (MT OR PMT): PMT/FanT
RP EXPERIENCE (BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, EXPERIENCED, VERY EXPERIENCED): Very subjective measurement, this one. I'll say... experienced?
Why are you intervening?: In order to minimize global destabilization. "Peacekeeping", as it were.
On what side are you intervening? (Communists, United Entente): Neither, for now. Once initial assessments are complete, a side may or may not be taken.
Last edited by Yegla Islands on Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
     


Dictator-backed dedication to absolute civil freedoms, ultrabureaucratic pseudo-socialism and heavily-armed neutrality.
Fueled by PMT/FanT dieselpunk schizotech, eldritch red tape and snazzy neo-cold war aesthetics on a broken continent.


Our HistoryOur MilitaryOur GovernmentOur CitiesOur GeographyOur LeaderOur "Magic"Some VibesFor those wishing to invade

This nation uses NS stats. Sort of. In a general kind of way. Canon policies may be found here.

User avatar
South Reinkalistan
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 421
Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Reinkalistan » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:56 am

Yegla Islands wrote:NATION NAME (IN FULL): The Federal Bureaucracy of Yegla Islands
TECH LEVEL (MT OR PMT): PMT/FanT
RP EXPERIENCE (BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, EXPERIENCED, VERY EXPERIENCED): Very subjective measure, this one. I'll say... experienced?
Why are you intervening?: In order to minimize global destabilization. "Peacekeeping", as it were.
On what side are you intervening? (Communists, United Entente): Neither, for now. Once initial assessments are complete, a side may or may not be taken.

ACCEPTED
CURRENT RP
CRIMSON STARSET
MT / PMT
IC Thread
OOC Thread
Discord
THE PEOPLE'S FEDERATION OF SOUTH REINKALISTAN
Forwards, Reinkalistania.

"Both the Occident and the Orient stand prepared to inflict their perfidious schemes upon us; neither shall succeed."

Your typical PMT pseudo-cyberpunk socialist theocracy based in the Caucasus. The only thing more excessive than our military is our alcohol.

User avatar
The Rapture Republic
Diplomat
 
Posts: 566
Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Rapture Republic » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:12 pm

NATION NAME (IN FULL): The Northern Atlantic Settlements of the Rapture Republic (Also known as the Great Aquarian Empire)
TECH LEVEL (MT OR PMT): PMT
RP EXPERIENCE (BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, EXPERIENCED, VERY EXPERIENCED): Beginner.
Why are you intervening?: To support and defend our ally, Priemer Muzhkin Turaniski, and his Administration.
On what side are you intervening? (Communists, United Entente): The People's Federation of South Reinkalistan (Communists.)
[|Rapture Tribune|]  Chancellor John Mercer announces “Rapture shall support Muzhkin’s Government in crushing a long begotten remnant of fools.” In reference to the ongoing Monarchist Insurgency in South Reinskalistan. | Skyhooked accepts the invitation to join the Chancellor's crusade against the Bratocracy of the Aterian Empire. | In other news, Doctor Blackwell is scheduled to visit the Colony of Socialist Communist States, ruled by Regional Governor, Supreme Leader Kukicha Oma to test a newly invented chem to improve workers’ productivity. I

User avatar
South Reinkalistan
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 421
Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Reinkalistan » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:18 pm

The Rapture Republic wrote:
NATION NAME (IN FULL): The Northern Atlantic Settlements of the Rapture Republic (Also known as the Great Aquarian Empire)
TECH LEVEL (MT OR PMT): PMT
RP EXPERIENCE (BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, EXPERIENCED, VERY EXPERIENCED): Beginner.
Why are you intervening?: To support and defend our ally, Priemer Muzhkin Turaniski, and his Administration.
On what side are you intervening? (Communists, United Entente): The People's Federation of South Reinkalistan (Communists.)

ACCEPTED
CURRENT RP
CRIMSON STARSET
MT / PMT
IC Thread
OOC Thread
Discord
THE PEOPLE'S FEDERATION OF SOUTH REINKALISTAN
Forwards, Reinkalistania.

"Both the Occident and the Orient stand prepared to inflict their perfidious schemes upon us; neither shall succeed."

Your typical PMT pseudo-cyberpunk socialist theocracy based in the Caucasus. The only thing more excessive than our military is our alcohol.

User avatar
Herzpunkt
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Feb 03, 2020
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Herzpunkt » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:53 pm

NATION NAME (IN FULL): Das Königreich Herzpunkt/ The Kingdom of Herzpunkt
TECH LEVEL (MT OR PMT): MT-PMT
RP EXPERIENCE (BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, EXPERIENCED, VERY EXPERIENCED): Experienced
Why are you intervening?: We are a relatively small nation, but see the the horrific oppression by the current Communist government as inhumane to a high degree. We also refuse to recognize the current government and only recognize the formation of a monarch to rule South Reinkalistan.
On what side are you intervening? (Communists, United Entente): United Entente/Counter-Revolutionarys
Das Königreich Herzpunkt/The Kingdom of Herzpunkt: A modern Germanic central European themed nation formed from dark age Germans and other europeons fleeing from the bubonic plague.

User avatar
South Reinkalistan
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 421
Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Reinkalistan » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:57 pm

Herzpunkt wrote:NATION NAME (IN FULL): Das Königreich Herzpunkt/ The Kingdom of Herzpunkt
TECH LEVEL (MT OR PMT): MT-PMT
RP EXPERIENCE (BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, EXPERIENCED, VERY EXPERIENCED): Experienced
Why are you intervening?: We are a relatively small nation, but see the the horrific oppression by the current Communist government as inhumane to a high degree. We also refuse to recognize the current government and only recognize the formation of a monarch to rule South Reinkalistan.
On what side are you intervening? (Communists, United Entente): United Entente/Counter-Revolutionarys

ACCEPTED
CURRENT RP
CRIMSON STARSET
MT / PMT
IC Thread
OOC Thread
Discord
THE PEOPLE'S FEDERATION OF SOUTH REINKALISTAN
Forwards, Reinkalistania.

"Both the Occident and the Orient stand prepared to inflict their perfidious schemes upon us; neither shall succeed."

Your typical PMT pseudo-cyberpunk socialist theocracy based in the Caucasus. The only thing more excessive than our military is our alcohol.

User avatar
Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister
 
Posts: 2479
Founded: Aug 29, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:11 pm

I might be potentially interested in this, noting.
A PMT island-archipelago nation with right-libertarian and neoconservative views and
an economy based on dank memes, aquaculture, and arms exports.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Rank, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Founder of the Angel's Alliance.
"Dolphins don't have knees, hawks don't have thumbs, snakes don't have arms, Fascists don't have souls and Communists don't have brains." -myself
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| Embargo on France hits stocks hard, NaCom average down 47% |  Neoclassicist series of romantic paintings The Merchant and the Peasant, The Meeting, The Romance, and The Affair, sold for $28 million each at auction |

User avatar
Zhouran
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7775
Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Zhouran » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:01 pm

NATION NAME (IN FULL): People's Republic of Zhouran

TECH LEVEL (MT OR PMT): NS-MT & PMT

RP EXPERIENCE (BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, EXPERIENCED, VERY EXPERIENCED): Very-Experienced, RP'd with different people over the years as well as assisting those with anything relating to warfare or military engineering, mainly more interested in doing diplomatic-related stuff in RPs instead of the usual full-frontal military offensives

Why are you intervening?: Only intervening politically, solidarity with the People's Federation of South Reinkalistan against the United Entente

On what side are you intervening? (Communists, United Entente): Communists
The Supreme A.I alt-canon
NS-MT to PMT; 2030s+

'Crony' Capitalism - Not a bug in the system but a feature instead...
Trickle-Down Economics - P*ssing on the common folks since '81
Dealing with edgy anti-intellectual reactionary keyboard-warrior 'bois'
Facts don't care about your feelings. If you hate having your fragile
inflated ideology challenged, then you're just as much of a snowflake
as those supposed SJWs. Anti-SJW my ass lmao. Delusionally braindead.
The People's Republic of Zhouran under The Kangmukeli
The PRZ in the near-future where the political-hardliners are now the establishment
(also under the leadership of an A.I hivemind that acts more of a policy architect)

User avatar
South Reinkalistan
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 421
Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Reinkalistan » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:07 pm

Zhouran wrote:NATION NAME (IN FULL): People's Republic of Zhouran

TECH LEVEL (MT OR PMT): NS-MT & PMT

RP EXPERIENCE (BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, EXPERIENCED, VERY EXPERIENCED): Very-Experienced, RP'd with different people over the years as well as assisting those with anything relating to warfare or military engineering, mainly more interested in doing diplomatic-related stuff in RPs instead of the usual full-frontal military offensives

Why are you intervening?: Only intervening politically, solidarity with the People's Federation of South Reinkalistan against the United Entente

On what side are you intervening? (Communists, United Entente): Communists


ACCEPTED
CURRENT RP
CRIMSON STARSET
MT / PMT
IC Thread
OOC Thread
Discord
THE PEOPLE'S FEDERATION OF SOUTH REINKALISTAN
Forwards, Reinkalistania.

"Both the Occident and the Orient stand prepared to inflict their perfidious schemes upon us; neither shall succeed."

Your typical PMT pseudo-cyberpunk socialist theocracy based in the Caucasus. The only thing more excessive than our military is our alcohol.

User avatar
The Rapture Republic
Diplomat
 
Posts: 566
Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Rapture Republic » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:39 am

I wonder if my fleet is size is reasonable. I'm thinking it is. But maybe not. Also, what would be a good number for a starting force?
Last edited by The Rapture Republic on Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
[|Rapture Tribune|]  Chancellor John Mercer announces “Rapture shall support Muzhkin’s Government in crushing a long begotten remnant of fools.” In reference to the ongoing Monarchist Insurgency in South Reinskalistan. | Skyhooked accepts the invitation to join the Chancellor's crusade against the Bratocracy of the Aterian Empire. | In other news, Doctor Blackwell is scheduled to visit the Colony of Socialist Communist States, ruled by Regional Governor, Supreme Leader Kukicha Oma to test a newly invented chem to improve workers’ productivity. I

User avatar
South Reinkalistan
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 421
Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Reinkalistan » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:49 am

The Rapture Republic wrote:I wonder if my fleet is size is reasonable. I'm thinking it is. But maybe not. Also, what would be a good number for a starting force?

I'm going to go ahead and say that right now you're going a little overboard; a small peacekeeping force is all that could be realistically deployed at this rate (correct me if I'm wrong).

The nation isn't in a state of civil war (at least, not yet).
CURRENT RP
CRIMSON STARSET
MT / PMT
IC Thread
OOC Thread
Discord
THE PEOPLE'S FEDERATION OF SOUTH REINKALISTAN
Forwards, Reinkalistania.

"Both the Occident and the Orient stand prepared to inflict their perfidious schemes upon us; neither shall succeed."

Your typical PMT pseudo-cyberpunk socialist theocracy based in the Caucasus. The only thing more excessive than our military is our alcohol.

User avatar
The Rapture Republic
Diplomat
 
Posts: 566
Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Rapture Republic » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:02 pm

South Reinkalistan wrote:
The Rapture Republic wrote:I wonder if my fleet is size is reasonable. I'm thinking it is. But maybe not. Also, what would be a good number for a starting force?

I'm going to go ahead and say that right now you're going a little overboard; a small peacekeeping force is all that could be realistically deployed at this rate (correct me if I'm wrong).

The nation isn't in a state of civil war (at least, not yet).

Probably so. I've made some edits that'll be a bit more fitting as we are all in the preparation stage.
[|Rapture Tribune|]  Chancellor John Mercer announces “Rapture shall support Muzhkin’s Government in crushing a long begotten remnant of fools.” In reference to the ongoing Monarchist Insurgency in South Reinskalistan. | Skyhooked accepts the invitation to join the Chancellor's crusade against the Bratocracy of the Aterian Empire. | In other news, Doctor Blackwell is scheduled to visit the Colony of Socialist Communist States, ruled by Regional Governor, Supreme Leader Kukicha Oma to test a newly invented chem to improve workers’ productivity. I

User avatar
Herzpunkt
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Feb 03, 2020
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Herzpunkt » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:28 pm

This is getting fun :)
Das Königreich Herzpunkt/The Kingdom of Herzpunkt: A modern Germanic central European themed nation formed from dark age Germans and other europeons fleeing from the bubonic plague.

User avatar
South Reinkalistan
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 421
Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Reinkalistan » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:30 pm

Herzpunkt wrote:This is getting fun :)

Heh, indeed. I must say, the idea of a "bread and beer" initiative sounds most novel; I very much like it.
CURRENT RP
CRIMSON STARSET
MT / PMT
IC Thread
OOC Thread
Discord
THE PEOPLE'S FEDERATION OF SOUTH REINKALISTAN
Forwards, Reinkalistania.

"Both the Occident and the Orient stand prepared to inflict their perfidious schemes upon us; neither shall succeed."

Your typical PMT pseudo-cyberpunk socialist theocracy based in the Caucasus. The only thing more excessive than our military is our alcohol.

User avatar
Herzpunkt
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Feb 03, 2020
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Herzpunkt » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:31 pm

South Reinkalistan wrote:
Herzpunkt wrote:This is getting fun :)

Heh, indeed. I must say, the idea of a "bread and beer" initiative sounds most novel; I very much like it.


thanks
Das Königreich Herzpunkt/The Kingdom of Herzpunkt: A modern Germanic central European themed nation formed from dark age Germans and other europeons fleeing from the bubonic plague.

User avatar
South Reinkalistan
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 421
Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Reinkalistan » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:03 pm

So, I decided to make a discord for this RP at the request of The Rapture Republic; just visit it if you want to. It's not mandatory to be on it if you want to be in the RP, and you can hop on the discord to check things out if you're interested.
CURRENT RP
CRIMSON STARSET
MT / PMT
IC Thread
OOC Thread
Discord
THE PEOPLE'S FEDERATION OF SOUTH REINKALISTAN
Forwards, Reinkalistania.

"Both the Occident and the Orient stand prepared to inflict their perfidious schemes upon us; neither shall succeed."

Your typical PMT pseudo-cyberpunk socialist theocracy based in the Caucasus. The only thing more excessive than our military is our alcohol.

User avatar
Prole Utopia
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Feb 12, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Prole Utopia » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:49 pm

NATION NAME (IN FULL): The People's Democratic Republic of Utopia
TECH LEVEL (MT OR PMT): Modern Tech
RP EXPERIENCE (BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, EXPERIENCED, VERY EXPERIENCED): I'd say experienced, I suppose. Probably toward the lower end of that.
Why are you intervening?: To support the revolutionary goals of the People's Federation and help free the people of South Reinkalistan from their oppression.
On what side are you intervening? (Communists, United Entente): The People's Federation (Communists)

User avatar
South Reinkalistan
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 421
Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Reinkalistan » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:39 am

Prole Utopia wrote:NATION NAME (IN FULL): The People's Democratic Republic of Utopia
TECH LEVEL (MT OR PMT): Modern Tech
RP EXPERIENCE (BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, EXPERIENCED, VERY EXPERIENCED): I'd say experienced, I suppose. Probably toward the lower end of that.
Why are you intervening?: To support the revolutionary goals of the People's Federation and help free the people of South Reinkalistan from their oppression.
On what side are you intervening? (Communists, United Entente): The People's Federation (Communists)

ACCEPTED
CURRENT RP
CRIMSON STARSET
MT / PMT
IC Thread
OOC Thread
Discord
THE PEOPLE'S FEDERATION OF SOUTH REINKALISTAN
Forwards, Reinkalistania.

"Both the Occident and the Orient stand prepared to inflict their perfidious schemes upon us; neither shall succeed."

Your typical PMT pseudo-cyberpunk socialist theocracy based in the Caucasus. The only thing more excessive than our military is our alcohol.

User avatar
Dominanta Union
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Nov 24, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Dominanta Union » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:37 pm

NATION NAME (IN FULL): The LatinAmerican territories of Dominanta Union.
TECH LEVEL (MT OR PMT): MT.
RP EXPERIENCE (BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, EXPERIENCED, VERY EXPERIENCED): Intermediate (RP in other nations).
Why are you intervening?:
Initially; support the communist system in South Reinkalistan politically and logistically (helping the government of Priemer Mozkhin Turanki), show the counterrevolutionaries as terrorist forces and win a political-ideological ally.
On what side are you intervening? (Communists, United Entente): Communists.
Last edited by Dominanta Union on Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
---- D o m i n a n t a -- U n i o n ----

Brother, give me your hand.
We must be united, train the country together, contribute to growth.
We are latin, we are dominant
We own our future
We will never be anyone's backyard again.
Dominanta has arrived.


An extremely organized, bureaucratic and serious nation.
Unipartism + Nationalism + Interventionist state = Dominanta's doctrine.
I don't use NS stats.

User avatar
Khoronzon
Secretary
 
Posts: 37
Founded: Jul 31, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Khoronzon » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:49 am

NATION NAME (IN FULL): The Divine Supremacy of Khoronzon
TECH LEVEL (MT OR PMT): PMT/FanT, though the actual extent of these that I'll be involving will be limited.
RP EXPERIENCE (BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, EXPERIENCED, VERY EXPERIENCED): Beginner. Virtually zero RP experience, in fact. Assuming this gets accepted, I'd likely be rather slow, so do bear with me.
Why are you intervening?: Using the United Entente as target practice and helping our nazbol brothers in a time of need Rooting out the insurgents and restoring order to the People's Federation.
On what side are you intervening? (Communists, United Entente): Communists.
↯ ↯ ↯ || THE DIVINE SUPREMACY OF KHORONZON || ☭ ☭ ☭
"The capitalists will sell us the knives with which we will sacrifice them to the Void." - Emperor Narcissus

United through Socialism with Eldritch Characteristics, a post-collapse superstate in Northern Eurasia seeks to remake humanity into a new image
PMT/FanT || Canon policies || Video summary || No, this isn't 1984

||| THE KHORONZON HERALD ||| Alaskan conflict escalates as Hyperborean Realm combatants shell Confederate airport || All members of "Supreme Truth" religious order arrested in Shenzhen over alleged Khoronzonite connections ||| VOID'S BLESSINGS |||

Self-declared F7 king of edge

User avatar
South Reinkalistan
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 421
Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Reinkalistan » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:11 am

Khoronzon wrote:NATION NAME (IN FULL): The Divine Supremacy of Khoronzon
TECH LEVEL (MT OR PMT): PMT/FanT, though the actual extent of these that I'll be involving will be limited.
RP EXPERIENCE (BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, EXPERIENCED, VERY EXPERIENCED): Beginner. Virtually zero RP experience, in fact. Assuming this gets accepted, I'd likely be rather slow, so do bear with me.
Why are you intervening?: Using the United Entente as target practice and helping our nazbol brothers in a time of need Rooting out the insurgents and restoring order to the People's Federation.
On what side are you intervening? (Communists, United Entente): Communists.
Dominanta Union wrote:
NATION NAME (IN FULL): The LatinAmerican territories of Dominanta Union.
TECH LEVEL (MT OR PMT): MT.
RP EXPERIENCE (BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, EXPERIENCED, VERY EXPERIENCED): Intermediate (RP in other nations).
Why are you intervening?:
Initially; support the communist system in South Reinkalistan politically and logistically (helping the government of Priemer Mozkhin Turanki), show the counterrevolutionaries as terrorist forces and win a political-ideological ally.
On what side are you intervening? (Communists, United Entente): Communists.

ACCEPTED

On another note, the discord is now linked in the OP.
CURRENT RP
CRIMSON STARSET
MT / PMT
IC Thread
OOC Thread
Discord
THE PEOPLE'S FEDERATION OF SOUTH REINKALISTAN
Forwards, Reinkalistania.

"Both the Occident and the Orient stand prepared to inflict their perfidious schemes upon us; neither shall succeed."

Your typical PMT pseudo-cyberpunk socialist theocracy based in the Caucasus. The only thing more excessive than our military is our alcohol.

User avatar
Atkemri
Minister
 
Posts: 2525
Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:08 am

I have to say I´m interested in joining this, but how many are supporting the communists now? If it´s a large number. I may forgo using Atkemri and use the ASP to monitor the FanT elements.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

User avatar
Qachuynia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Jan 19, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Qachuynia » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:07 pm

NATION NAME (IN FULL): Demarchist Commonwealth of Qachuynia
TECH LEVEL (MT OR PMT): PMT
RP EXPERIENCE (BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, EXPERIENCED, VERY EXPERIENCED): Intermediate, although I haven't done any as this nation before.
Why are you intervening?: To preserve the revolution in South Reinkalistan and attempt to redirect it away from quasi-fascistic tyranny and along more libertarian socialist lines.
On what side are you intervening? (Communists, United Entente): Communists
PMT Socialist-Demarchist Commonwealth located in a fictional solar system.

User avatar
Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister
 
Posts: 2479
Founded: Aug 29, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:11 pm

Atkemri wrote:I have to say I´m interested in joining this, but how many are supporting the communists now? If it´s a large number. I may forgo using Atkemri and use the ASP to monitor the FanT elements.


If you join in any way you’re coming with me right into the front lines, friend
A PMT island-archipelago nation with right-libertarian and neoconservative views and
an economy based on dank memes, aquaculture, and arms exports.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Rank, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Founder of the Angel's Alliance.
"Dolphins don't have knees, hawks don't have thumbs, snakes don't have arms, Fascists don't have souls and Communists don't have brains." -myself
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| Embargo on France hits stocks hard, NaCom average down 47% |  Neoclassicist series of romantic paintings The Merchant and the Peasant, The Meeting, The Romance, and The Affair, sold for $28 million each at auction |

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Camila I, Ocotlan, South Raznakova

Advertisement

Remove ads