NATION

PASSWORD

Anybody wanna trade some fish?

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Augati
Civil Servant

Founded: May 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Anybody wanna trade some fish?

Postby Augati » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:26 am

We have way too many fish like we literally have fishing boat workers doing catch and release please help.

Atlantarctica
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlantarctica » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:28 am

If you have too many fish, then maybe it's a sign that your population is fishing too much? Prevent a total collapse of the Marine ecosystem by releasing some of them back into the water!
In Character info

The Commonwealth of Atlantarctica is a continental-sized federation much like that of the UK. Founded in the early 2060s, Atlantarctica's economy has recently flourished due to its tourism industry and friendly relations towards its neighbors.
Atlantarctica is against weapons of mass destruction and advocate for pacifism
Atlantarctica is classified as a Tier 6, Type 4.5 nation
(ns stats bad)
Flag design created by the Kingdom of Cantelo
Out of Character info

Male, 16, irreligious deist. Centre-left, no I don't approve of the far left or far right but I lean more towards the left. I hate the Republican party and the Democratic party. I'm all for LBGTQ+ rights & liberty but to a certain degree.

Vidor
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Vidor » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:26 pm

Ignore those damn enviromental hippies and their concerns for the enviroment. Vidor is always happy to import fish from the Pacific onto their Atlantic shores, Whether it's sustainable or not. If it's deep fried or covered in grease on our plates, people will eat them en masse.

In return we'd like to offer Vidorian beef to Augatian markets, a nation cannot be fed on Fish alone.
Pronounced VY-dər

Abasik
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Abasik » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:10 pm

Abasik offers a trade offer, in exchange for fish Abasik will provide many agricultural products and tin ore. Abasik's fishing industry is not very developed, so Abasik offers you this affordable trade for your nation.

Omonros
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Omonros » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:29 pm

The Sunrise Sea has always suffered from its own desolation. The Omonrosians give you the benevolent offer of taking as many fish as you please to ship, and pay 2 Dihr-about 5.01 Auguatian Dollars-for each fish. We request you ship them to the port of Hadah, where the port authority will pay you for the total.

May the Sun guide your journey.
THE BENNUR'AR OF OMONROS
ٮّں࣮ٔرܔار ړم٘ںر٘صܔارَ

May the Sun's Light Guide You

Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:23 am

Augati wrote:We have way too many fish like we literally have fishing boat workers doing catch and release please help.

Saranidia is willing to supply a contract where you supply 5 million fish per year to feed our Armed Forces.
We will pay $10 million(USD) per year.
This will result in $2 per fish.
Last edited by Saranidia on Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Atlantarctica
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlantarctica » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:27 am

Vidor wrote:Ignore those damn enviromental hippies and their concerns for the enviroment. Vidor is always happy to import fish from the Pacific onto their Atlantic shores, Whether it's sustainable or not. If it's deep fried or covered in grease on our plates, people will eat them en masse.

In return we'd like to offer Vidorian beef to Augatian markets, a nation cannot be fed on Fish alone.

Hey! You know nothing of Atlantarctica's environment, you greedlords! If Augati spent more care into balancing the ecosystem then they wouldn't have this problem!
In Character info

The Commonwealth of Atlantarctica is a continental-sized federation much like that of the UK. Founded in the early 2060s, Atlantarctica's economy has recently flourished due to its tourism industry and friendly relations towards its neighbors.
Atlantarctica is against weapons of mass destruction and advocate for pacifism
Atlantarctica is classified as a Tier 6, Type 4.5 nation
(ns stats bad)
Flag design created by the Kingdom of Cantelo
Out of Character info

Male, 16, irreligious deist. Centre-left, no I don't approve of the far left or far right but I lean more towards the left. I hate the Republican party and the Democratic party. I'm all for LBGTQ+ rights & liberty but to a certain degree.

Swiaji
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Swiaji » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:29 pm

Tope Ikhidie Ademayowa
69 Chidozie Street 88
201 ChiamakaVille, Swiaji
tope@xeongroup.com

February 17th, 2020

Dear Augati Government,

I’m writing today to invite you or another representative from your country to speak with our CEO Azubuike Sulaimon regarding how we may be of help in these times of struggle.

We have prepared a package regarding possible Xeon LTD involvement in your nation, more details will be made open with the request.

If you have any questions or wish to know more about the opportunity, please let me know. My email is tope@xeongroup.com.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Tope Ikhidie Ademayowa

Attachments

Aurehlia
Civilian

Founded: Feb 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Trade

Postby Aurehlia » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:17 pm

Dear fellow members of the West Pacific,
I write to you today with deepest regards and appreciation for this union of dialogue in our region. With this dialogue must come concrete action, especially matters on trade.

I would like to request a meeting with any state willing to draft a dual trade agreement with my resource-rich nation of people.

Sincerely,

The President of the Republic of Aurehlia,

Nathan E

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade