NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Unreasonable Vilification (?)

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Jocospor
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Father Knows Best State

[R] Unreasonable Vilification (?)

Postby Jocospor » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:45 am

The Chuck wrote:Erm no. I have done my fair share of wrong in the past when I was the Admin of the CCD Discord. German however has done nothing wrong unless you count bringing the truth to light as wrong. A whistle blower who brings issues to light is a person who should be looked up to as someone who has morals and values that they hold dear. Something I've personally learned in life is that if I don't have a few enemies at any given time, I'm not sticking to my guns hard enough. When you have enemies that wish death threats against you like wanting your head on a silver plate John the Baptist style (Jocospor) or wanting to put an axe through the skulls of the mods and maybe myself (Karelignia), you know you're doing something right.

Is this too far?
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | IMPERIAL OFFICES
JOCOSPOR | CENTRAL IMPERIAL DIREKTORATE

The Shadow Cult is rising...

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:51 am

Jocospor wrote:Is this too far?

Is it accurate? It looks accurate to me, at least the part about Karelignia. I don't recall the specific post about "head on a plate", but given the animosity your region has for The Chuck, it doesn't look like a fabrication to me.

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:18 am

Ah, as the subject of this report,

I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:44 am

Given that screenshot, I'd say that the only "Unreasonable Vilification" is coming from you and your region, Jocospor. Karelignia is already serving a ban for their part in this, and your apparent offense took place offsite ... assuming the screenshot wasn't altered.

Maybe it's time for all of you (CCD and The Chuck) to stop this vendetta and quite attempting to use mods as a weapon to destroy the other. Furthermore, when you roleplay over-the-top Corrupt Dictators, you need to expect some splashback from other players ... particularly when you move it from IC to the OOC realm as Karelignia did. Learn the difference between those two modes, please.

Jocospor
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:36 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:Given that screenshot, I'd say that the only "Unreasonable Vilification" is coming from you and your region, Jocospor. Karelignia is already serving a ban for their part in this, and your apparent offense took place offsite ... assuming the screenshot wasn't altered.

Maybe it's time for all of you (CCD and The Chuck) to stop this vendetta and quite attempting to use mods as a weapon to destroy the other. Furthermore, when you roleplay over-the-top Corrupt Dictators, you need to expect some splashback from other players ... particularly when you move it from IC to the OOC realm as Karelignia did. Learn the difference between those two modes, please.

Thanks Fris.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | IMPERIAL OFFICES
JOCOSPOR | CENTRAL IMPERIAL DIREKTORATE

The Shadow Cult is rising...

Return to Moderation