NATION

PASSWORD

Reverse cancelled policies ?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Reverse cancelled policies ?

Postby Fauzjhia » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:55 pm

this is probably the most stupid question ever written here.
But, is there a way to reverse policies that we have cancelled.

in my case. I have some Moons puppets in which I accidentaly cancelled Atheist or Monarchy, and I would like to enact those policies again.
Warning Political position : Far-Left, self-identify as liberal-communist. also as Feminist, atheist, ecologist and nationalist.
Support : non-corrupt state, human rights, women rights, wild life protection, banning fossil fuel, cooperatives, journalists, Radio-Canada, Télé-Quebec, public media, public service, nationalization, freedom and right to be informed, Quebec's Independence, Protection of the French Language, Immigration right and integration.
really dislike conservatism

Leutria
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Leutria » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:42 pm

Just keep an eye out for issues that will reinstate the policy.

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:40 pm

You can get a policy back via the same issue that gave it to you in the first place. Most issues can re-appear an unlimited number of times, so long as you meet the validity.

Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:37 am

in my experience, I seem to have hard time to enact some policies, / ex polygamy, into my nations.
Warning Political position : Far-Left, self-identify as liberal-communist. also as Feminist, atheist, ecologist and nationalist.
Support : non-corrupt state, human rights, women rights, wild life protection, banning fossil fuel, cooperatives, journalists, Radio-Canada, Télé-Quebec, public media, public service, nationalization, freedom and right to be informed, Quebec's Independence, Protection of the French Language, Immigration right and integration.
really dislike conservatism

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:42 am

Some policies have fewer issues that can enact them than others, so it might take a while before one comes your way. But there's always at least one.

Return to Technical