NATION

PASSWORD

[Report] Reee like trolling in Impeachment thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

[Report] Reee like trolling in Impeachment thread

Postby Gig em Aggies » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:00 pm

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:
Vassenor wrote:
TIL it's ridiculous to present the findings of an investigation.

When half the findings consist of "I read the New York Times and Wikipedia, tehrefore I'm a valid witness for the prosocution in a case for federal crimes that are still punishable by public execution [High crimes and treason]. I'm also the judge, jury, and witness." I'd point out such is kinda ridiculous and a pretty hienus legal precedent to start setting in 2020.

Because what's acceptable here and now, is going to eventually trickle down as acceptable court behavior in the lower courts.

When it comes to rebuttle, I'm half predicting "And I've watched FOX News, and I'm also an equally valid witness, judge, and juror in this case. We also outnumber you." followed by "Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" from someone in the back.

would like moderation trolling and maybe warning about the behavior
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:58 pm

You can say that you'd like moderation to take a look at something, but please do not suggest punishments. That is our job, thank you. That said, looking at it now.

EDIT: After looking at the actual post, not actionable. The poster is using the term in order to make a valid point, not as trolling. This is permitted.
Last edited by Lamoni on Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:38 pm

Lamoni wrote:You can say that you'd like moderation to take a look at something, but please do not suggest punishments. That is our job, thank you. That said, looking at it now.

EDIT: After looking at the actual post, not actionable. The poster is using the term in order to make a valid point, not as trolling. This is permitted.

Sorry, I just thought that this counted as trolling oh well
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Return to Moderation