NATION

PASSWORD

Canceling a card trade match

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
VoVoDoCo
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Canceling a card trade match

Postby VoVoDoCo » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:34 am

I’m set to buy a card and I don’t remember putting a bid offer for it. It doesn’t mean that I didn’t, but sometimes merely refreshing your page or going back to a page can make you add another bid.

Is there anyway to cancel? As far as I can tell you can only cancel If your bid isn’t matched with somebody else
Are use voice to text, so accept some typos and Grammatical errors.
I'm a moderate free-market Libertarian boomer with a soft spot for Agorism. Also an Atheist.

I try not to do these or have those. Feel free to let me know if I come short.

Giovanniland
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 10, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Giovanniland » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:37 am

VoVoDoCo wrote:As far as I can tell you can only cancel If your bid isn’t matched with somebody else

Correct. If your bid is matched, you can't cancel it. Although, if someone bids higher than you and your bid ceases to be matched, you can remove it.
The Kingdom of Giovanniland

51st Delegate of the West Pacific
Former TWP Speaker of the Hall (x3), Guardian and Minister of Foreign Affairs

WA Author (SC#364, SC#372, SC#373, SC#377)
Card Collector (once the highest deck value ever at 26 million, maintains the Collection Collection Thread)

Return to Technical