NATION

PASSWORD

RTV Life (READ ONLY)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Indo States
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 05, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

RTV Life (READ ONLY)

Postby Indo States » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:12 pm

RTV Life
RTV Life - RTV IRL
Articles from RTV Life on your Television to RTV Life/IRL Online.

This Site is an Part of RTV On-line, A Division of Radio Television Fatimania (RTVF).
RTV News - RTV Life/IRL - Rush (Soon)

* Read Only for Viewers, For Any Concerns, PM Indo States

DO NOT COPY-PASTE
Code: Select all
(image)
[size=200]TITLE[/size]
[size=70]By RTV Actress
A Parent
A Respected RTV IRL User [/size]

(Story)
Last edited by Indo States on Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fédération Fatimanienne - Fatiman Federation

Indo States
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Indo States » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:35 pm

How to Get a New Smile this 2020
By Mona Louise Catherine Jones-Dela Cruz II
A Proud Mom
A Respected RTV IRL User

Aren't you Tired of Toothbrushing Everyday and Too Fast? Sometimes Late? Now Here's your Chance to Make your New Smile:

1. Prevent Sweet or Junk Foods Foods (plus Soda and Alcoholic Beverages), That Causes Cavities or Tooth Decay.
2. Toothbrush Earlier before having a Bath, Depending on your Movement, it could be faster or a little bit slower.
3. Always Consult to your Dentist a Month or a Year, Because they'll examine your teeh and mouth.
4. Eat Healthy Foods, Because it can helps your Teeth more Healthier
5. Floss Everyday, It can Helps your Teeth remove food build up.
6. Choose a Good Toothpaste, Toothbrush and Mouthwash.

Optional, You can use Toothpick to remove Large Food in your Teeth, but it was bad because it causes problems. And you can get Braces like you seen me with a new braces in the picture. Plus you can go to your Dentist and fill your Cavities.

Indo States
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Indo States » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:58 am

Mariela Adamczyk: A Student, Contraception Advocate, and A Adopted Mother
By Mariela Adamczyk
A Edeltian
A Student from Our Lady of Fatima University (OLFU)
A Parent
A Advocate
A Respected RTV IRL User

I was Born at January 15 2008 at Szczjatna, Edeltia. I was the 3rd Child and 2nd Daughter of my Mother, Weronika Lisiewicz and my Father, President Franciszek Adamczyk, Along with my Siblings, Liliana 17, A Politician, Krysztof 16, A Anarchist Activist and Aleksander 13, who has Aspergers.

2 Years Ago, While I was Arrived to my School, 2 Students are Absent, so I Dont know that they are sick or Probably they don't want go to School. So, After my Science Class, I asked my Teacher Katryna and I Said, Why they are Absent? And Teacher Katryna told me that they are now Parents because of Teenage Pregnancy, I Wasn't Heard of Teenage Pregancy. So, I Talked to my Teacher about Teenage Pregnancy. So, I was little bit aware of this.

Last Year, when I Woke up at Saturday Morning and Gone down the Stairs, Dad was Finished Reading the Newspaper, and He's Going to Work. So, I Read Only a Minute Finding Comics until I've seen the Headline that Teenage Pregnancy Cases in Edeltia was now Worse. I was Worried and Scared, It nearly Brougt me into Trauma which I never talk to boys and sleep with them. I Chatted my Crush/Boyfriend Lech Mantaszki about the Worse Scenario of Teenage Pregnancy in my Country. Then Lech Replied, Me and him will make the Movement Inviting my and his Classmates to Make the Movement known to be, #StopTheStigma. My Movement was Sucessful by Making Programs on Schools, and Making our Voice to Teenage Parents. Until in September 2019 where my Group was taken by Raban Rouge, the Foundation that they help HIV Patients which they supported me. So, The Movement become Strong with their another Movement called #FightTheStigma where a Group of Parents Helping Teenage Parents and Making a change by Making a Public Protest.

Me, My Mommy Weronika, My Crush Lech, My Classmate Letizia and Her Sister Maria Lena made our Orphanage House in Outskirt Alleys of Downtown Szczjatna because mom Said that Teenager Girls Abandon their Babies on the Alleys in Szczjatna that I Mentioned so We Rented a 2-floor Apartment and we Talk to owner that we will Install the Baby Box that was Inspired from Korean Preist that Saved a Hundred Babies a Day. Well, Kinda Successful because we've Saved more than a Hundred Babies Also. And Reaching the Thousand Babies Acknowledgement. Which I Baptised a Hundred Babies on Our Lady of Szczjatna Basilica.

Thanks to my Mom and the #StopTheStigma Movement to Help the Teenage Pregnancy Stigma Neutralized.

Indo States
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Indo States » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:26 am

Why Nissan Diesel Euros are Popular in Eastern Siberia
By Leonardo San Fernando
A Respected RTV IRL User

Did you seen these Buses? The Euros are Produced in 1996 in Japan and Philippines later Brought here because the UFSR (Later UFN) Required European Designed Buses that used to be Coaches where they Travel far from Windsor or Fatima City to Czerlynoszel or Vladvivostok.

Today, these Buses are Still Exists in Edeltia, Robloxia, Firestone, Fatimania, Dilimania and Canadian Victoria. Notable Operators like National Express (Firestone and Docklands), Victory Liner (Fatimania) and Stagecoach Express (Canadian Victoria) are Popular Operators of Nissan Diesel Euro Buses.

UFN Marked the Eurobuses Safe and Secure during Travelling by Entering an Inspection before Entering Highway 1 or 2. The Passengers Required to Wear Seatbelts when Entering the Highway 1 or 2. And If the Bus Loose its brakes, The Conductor, Bus Attendant or Inspector will do Brace for Impact.

The Fans of Eurobuses said that there is no Replacement so the Eurobus has Pernament of Life where no Replacements until the Bus suddenly Broke on the end of life. That's became popular with Jonckhere Deauville in Firestone, Docklands and Canadian Victoria.

Indo States
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Indo States » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:25 pm

My Life with Aspergers and Schizophrenia: How my Life Begins from Diagnosed with Aspergers to Traumatic Events and Returned into the Normal Life
By Ashley Desnilla
A Gifted Special Child
A Reporter
A Respected RTV IRL User
Featured on RTV Life Television

When i was 2, The Doctors diagnosed me Aspergers, so my mom Brought me into the Daycare for Special Children and I will take Therapies after my Daycare Class.

I was 9, then I was Finally Speaking which I thought that my Aspergers is cured but not fully, Because I frequently Stim, Lock my Room or Making Troubles in School because of my Autistic Behaviour. Then mom said to me, "You can do This anak, Because Meron Kang Asperers Pero totoo na kaya na kaya mo yan para mag-aral". Then my mom put me in the Special Education Class in Sienna College Indo City and I was done after 1 year. In June, my Mom putted me in the Regular Class. It was Sucessful until I''ve gone to high school.

My Tita Eden Recomended to Learn at St. Schoolastica's College in Rozlyn but Mom was Concerned on Distance and my Safety. So, me and tita eden Agreed to Commute Alone to Rozlyn for a Class. It was a good school year from 2006-2007.

But the Worse is, 2007-2008. Because the Schoolgirls in my Classroom Insulted me for calling Autistic after arriving in the school, I was Sexually Harassed during Lunch and these boys from other Sections are Brainwashed so they raped me after school. After my 1st Boyfriend Cardo has attempts Tried to Save me from rapists, then he suddenly stabbed and died in his 6th Attempt. Then I was become Depressed and Traumatized, After Cardo's 6th Attempt to save me, My Mom and Dad Rushed me to the hospital in Fatima City because I had Lacerations and My Mom recommended me take Abortion Pills.

So my mom Asked, why they are bullying me, then I replied, I was autistic. So my mom said, "Ganito nagyayari sa mga mag na may Aspergers at Autism. Binubully at Ininsulto sila, kaya wag no pasukin sa Isip mo na Na bully ka, Dagdag Trauma at Depressyon lamang yan." Then I got paranoid and experienced Schizophrenia.

After 25 months or years of having Schizophrenia, I was Free Again, now Working at RTV as Reporter and Anchor plus Meterologist at FWS and RTV Resident Researcher. My Message to the People who had Aspergers and Schizophrenia is "Keep Healthy, think sharply and forget the Worst Past".

Indo States
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Indo States » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:52 am

Alice Desnilla: A Good Friend of Mine
By Lolita Reyes
A Parent
A Radio Anchor
A Senior News Editor
A News Stringer
A Respected RTV IRL User

Since 2007, Alice Desnilla started to Appear on News Programs in Super Radyo DZBB, So, After her Former Program named Once in a Lifetime (2007-2009) where Alice Desnilla Makes Love Stories every Weekend Afternoon, I Questioned her, "Why are you So Famous?"

Alice Smiled at front of me and Replied, "I am New but I'm a Singer-Actress.". Then I said that I heard about her from 90s until I Worked on RTV as Junior News Editor and News Stringer in the Central Fatimania. Everyday, I found her in the RTV Headquarters in Fatima City and She Invited me to have Coffee Break during Afternoon Snacktime.

In 2008, Alice Invited me to her Birthday at Casa Daza in Hacienda Dela Costa City, Then I met Her Husband, Fernando Desnilla Senior and Her Children, Elosia while she was 14, Claudia while she was 14, Ashley while she was 13, Norman while he was 13 Also, Cutest Alice Junior while she was 2 and Alice's Last Child, Newborn Cassandra Louise. I Congratulated Alice and Fernando for making the Desnilla Family Sucessfull. After her Birthday, I Returned to work in August 12. When i was Typing my First News Article then Alice and her Husband Fernando Walked to me and called my name, and then The Couples gives an Gift to me and I sand to them, thank you. The Couples said "Your Welcome, Always.". The Couples Left and I Quickly Opened the Gift Secretly in the Pantry, it was Alice's Portrait in 2001 and still Used Today as her Personal Portrait.

Alice and me Became our Relationship good, Because I spend in DZBB as Her Technical Side from 2008 until 2013 because The RTV CEO Irene Manalaysay ranked me up into Senior News Editor due to my Long Time of Typing. When Alice Desnilla Ran for Senatorial Race, I thanked for her because her Job in RTV was Sucessful like a Generations.

In 2014, Alice Desnilla Planned to Returned to DZBB because her Fans has Waiting to be Returned. So, I was Returned as her Technical Side. Until she Temporarily Left DZBB in Elections 2016 Campaigning and Returned Again after Winning the Elections. Thank God, I wasn't Affected by the Del Monte Regime.

It has so Many Years that me and Alice are Still Friends until she announced that she will left DZBB by January 27. Alice gave her Programs to me so I can host the program good. My Message to Alice Is:

Alice, Since you Left DZBB, I'm still your Friend, I Think we could meet Sometimes in Pineda where I take an Alternative Route to Marijol where do I live. Every Saturday, We Drink Tea at the Presidential Palace with Good Views. Every Sunday, We Pray at Our Lady of Fatima Basilica near the University. After we Pray, We go to your Home in Fatimanian Royale Executive Village in Municipality of Obando because I wanted to see your Children Sometimes.

We Miss you Alice because you Left DZBB and the Whole Radio RTV and RTV Television Team. We will Miss you Again, Alice.

- Lolita.

Indo States
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Indo States » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:36 pm

Waking Up: A Week Without RTV and DZBB
By Alicia Maria Diorella Dela Cruz-Desnilla (Alice Desnilla)
A Parent
A Former Singer-Actress
A Radio Anchor/Narrator
A Radio Drama Director
A Politcian
A Senator
A Former Congresswoman
A Respected RTV IRL User

I Wonder why i Dream about DZBB, Future Programs etc...... Then after a Week that i Left RTV Family, I Sobbed out when i was Remembering my Workmates and my Friends inside RTV and DZBB as Well.

When i was 25, George Dela Cruz, My Dad asked me to Apply here at Radio RTV as Disc Jockey in Throwback Radio DXNW 90.7 FM (Formerly New Wave Radio 90.7). Well, It was Exciting for me to work in Radio After Television and Music Industry. Formerly you can hear me at Wednesday Morning 80s Eastern Siberian Hits, Friday Night 90s Hits and Saturday Night 90s Eastern Siberian Hits. My Fans are Happy and Welcomed to me in my New Job until I moved to DZBB in 2007 because my Mom, Betty wanted to put me in a Drama Programs every Weekday Afternoon and Weekend Morning like Once in a Lifetime, Magdalena, Pamilya Ko, Magpakailaman and Just a Love Stories. My Fans Happy Again after I showed my talent in Radio Drama.

"Tay, Bakit mo Ko Sinaktan? Dahil Meron akong Nobyo? Di ba Gusto mo to noong mga Once Anyos Palang ako? Bakit Hindi mo ko pinayagang Magpabuntis sa Ganitong Edad? Dahil Masama Ba mag Buntis?" - Me in Pamilya Ko (2007)

"Nasasaktan Lang ako Sa Ginagawa mo, parang mahina na ako para lambinging no ko. Parang, Sumasakit palagi. Kaya, ano Gagawin Natin?" - Me in Magpakailaman: Nabawi ng Mahal (2007)

"Nervous ako Nay, dahil gusto ko talaga Maghanap ng Nobyo for the First Time. Parang, Hayyyy......." - Me in Once in a Lifetime (2007)

These quotes are my examples of my Radio Drama Talents, From Abused Daughter because of Her Young Age to Get Get a boyfriend to a Excited Girl who wants a Lovelife. The Fans Rated it Excellent and my Dad Wanted to put me in an News Programs like Super Balita sa Hapon and Alice Desnilla, Live! I was Really Interested being a Radio Anchor after a Radio Drama Artist.

Almost Sucessfull because I had More Programs from Alice Desnilla sa Super Radyo DZBB in 2014 to Si Tito, Si Tita, Si Ate, Si Kuya at si Doktora sa Super Radyo DZBB in 2017. But Now, time to rest for an Elections.

My Reply to Lolita, I Accepted that we are still meet again every you go home and Every Sunday. Kasi parang hinihintay Ko Lang na Mananalo ba ako o Matatalo ko. Its a Hard Decision.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates